My First Year with Austin Ch. 15

Story Info
A hot strip-tease and an unexpected love declaration.
5.2k words
4.68
2.1k
1

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 15: Jasper does not love everybody

Six months after getting out of prison, my life had taken another unexpected turn.

Janice and I had moved in together in a small apartment downtown, and since I thought it was only fair to leave her the single bedroom, I was sleeping on the couch in our living-room.

It might not sound like the ideal situation nor a step forward, but I had to spend some time apart from new-daddy Austin and to figure what the hell I was going to do next.

So eh, living with my best friend was not that bad of an alternative!

When you have known prison, you learn to satisfy yourself with less.

And frankly, Janice was a great roommate despite what she had just been through.

She was doing her best to keep herself together and she was maintaining a good vibe all around the place. Ultimately, this period felt like a nice break for the two of us, being both singles and ready to start over at the same time.

Besides, we had very different working schedules so we were not stepping on each other's toes. I had the flat for myself most of the days so I could write, and I was always happy to catch-up with Janice when we were around at the same time.

Thanks to the help (and admittedly, relentless efforts) of Jasper, I was able to go back to work at the Man Cave and I took upon more nightly shifts since I did no longer have a boyfriend to come back to every evening. (Yee-haw!)

I also had to compensate for my two weeks of unplanned leave and show some good attitude towards the boss, Mr. Abrozio.

To that end, I was also working shirtless most of the times. I could let the sugar daddies hit on me without feeling guilty anymore, and let's be real, showing some skin was very helpful for the tips (which I definitely needed).

Jasper had taught me how to flirt with every single guy ordering a drink without having to ever seal the deal. Although it seemed like the entire bar was enamoured with Jasper, it was also a general understanding that it was only for fun.

I was not as talented as he was though. Jasper could make everyone think he was in love with them, until it was time to let them go gently. I guess it was the curly blond hair and innocent face which were making him so powerful.

As single people often do, I got closer to my friends after my break-up with Austin.

Jasper and I were roughly taking on the same shifts so we were spending up to 30 hours a week together, and outside of work, Ralph was living closer to my new place and we started to hang around a little more.

Spending time with Ralph was always an adventure and ultimately, he was the best at helping me taking my mind off things. Even Janice had started to enjoy his company and his "take life as it comes" attitude.

His journey from convict to Pornstar was really taking off by the way.

The "Nine Inches King" was getting quite popular on social media and his X-rated page was finally getting a sufficient number of subscribers to make real money out of it. Like nearly to five figures a month!

"You were so right, mate. I stopped doing content with girls, it was only helping them getting some hype, it was not helping my own brand. I only do solo now, and the ex-convict angle is always a hit. I may even do my first male-on-male collab soon."

"I guess that might be the good time for it." I spoke, scrolling through his stats on his phone.

I was expecting him to be very successful, - I mean, I had seen Ralph in action up-close and personal, and I knew how much of a sexual beast he could be -, still, his new-found status was impressive. He had real and passionate hardcore fans.

Just like me towards the Masked Hunk... I cringed thinking back about it.

We were having this conversation on a bench at the gym, while taking a short break. Ralph had convinced me into getting back into training more.

According to him, it was the best way to recover from a break-up, but also to meet someone new.

Not such a bad philosophy, I thought.

Although, going to the gym with Ralph was not the best idea to seduce anyone. When I was exercising with him, it was like I had become invisible. All eyes were glued onto him.

We were going to a brand-new gym situated halfway between both of our apartments which, as most of Los Angeles' gyms, was heavily attended by gay men looking for some fresh meat to devour between two sessions.

In this case, Ralph and his fat uncut cock dangling inside his shorts, - that he was wearing commando -, was the most appetizing meal of the floor.

Just picture this: Ralph wandering around the machines, smelling sweat from a mile away, obviously shirtless, - his massive bodybuilder's size pecs, biceps and abs on display -, wearing a tiny white gym short, leaving nothing to imagination when it came to his XXL thighs, but also his XXL limp cock, often sticking against the wet fabric.

You bet that the hunk was making money selling nude and X-rated content online!

Ralph was living for the attention and visibly, he had come to love having gay guys drooling all over him... Especially since he had learned how much money he could make out of these guys!

"I owe it all partly to you, man." He patted my hair as he would often do.

Both my hair and his hands were drenched with sweat, it was quite sticky.

I did not mind though. I enjoyed seeing the gay guys passing by, looking jealous as fuck, any time I was receiving some sort of attention from Ralph.

Especially when he would slap my ass after a good series of squats.

"I did nothing, Ralph. You've been training your body since forever. You film your own videos. Your parents are the ones who have given you that nine inches gift."

He chuckled.

"You gave me good advice, and you always do. I appreciate it. And you remember that dude, Carlos from New-York? You told me I should contact him a few months back and I did, but he ignored me like I was a cheap whore... But guess what, he's the one writing to me now!"

Ralph showed me a DM from the Latino star.

I had been following Carlos since even before I had got locked-up in prison but the dude had clearly levelled-up his content during my year incarcerated.

Carlos had gone from selling feet pictures online, to posting semi-nude Insta and TikTok posts, to go all naked on more private social media, and most recently, to shoot actual gay porn.

Just like Richard with his Masked Hunk's persona, Carlos was probably close to be (or already) a millionaire, and I had given his profile as an example for Ralph on how to manage his social media.

Apparently, my ex-cellmate had watched and he had learned.

"So, you're going to meet with him?"

"Maybe... Probably. He's coming to L.A. for some collabs with a bunch of dudes and he'll shoot some scenes with professional studios as well. He invited me for one of the shootings, a gay gangbang. I said no, but then, he proposed that we do something just the two of us. He says he's straight so it will be just for the show, as if I would have had any hope!"

I looked at a picture on Carlos' feed where he had a huge black cock buried balls deep in his ass. Ouch.

"Straight, sure..." I commented.

"You don't think I should say yes?"

"Are you kidding? The dude has hundreds of thousands of followers, it will be a huge boost for you. Just discuss with him ahead of time what you plan to do. You know, what you're comfortable with, how you'll share the revenues, how you'll market the content... It's good to have these things agreed upon beforehand."

"Yeah, you're right. As always."

Again, he patted my hair.

I could see a dude running his ass off on a treadmill in front of us, he was dying with jealousy.

Ralph and I would often wonder if the guys looking at him were some of his subscribers but if they were, they never mentioned it.

Only once, an older guy came up to him and actually said: "Wow, I did not know the Nine Inches King was working-out at my gym!"

I thought Ralph might have been embarrassed, -- the remark had been made very publicly while he was in the middle of a press exercise -, but on the contrary, he seemed very proud to be recognized.

Ralph even asked me to take a picture of his fan and him. He went as far as playfully pinching the guy's nipple and the "fan" let go of an uncontrollable moan.

The Nine Inches King only busted out laughing. I was rolling my eyes but that made me smile too.

As I said, there was never a dull moment with Ralph!

I met again with Austin about four weeks after my return from Greece.

He was doing back and forth between the West and the East Coast to see the baby, and for the first time, it was Cassie's turn to come to California.

I genuinely wanted to meet Lena but, for some reason, I felt like I had to show Cassie that this was not a sneaky thing done behind her back.

In a way, I wanted to show to the new mom that I had accepted that she could have Austin, they could be a family. It was probably the best thing for the baby. Right?

Also, and to be honest, I was scared to see Austin alone. I knew I could easily fall back into his arms if I was given the chance... Janice had warned me about that. She too was avoiding Richard (and any of his content online).

Unsurprisingly, it felt awkward to see the little family staying at the place which was once Austin and I's apartment.

Austin had removed the sign "403" from the bedroom's door. It hurt, not to say that it broke my heart, but I did not say anything. I was determined to act as an adult there and I had made my decision.

Cassandra looked beautiful and not at all like someone who had a baby a month prior, and Austin seemed to be doing amazing with his little girl. Lena was precious and very hard not to love instantly.

Austin was very curious about what had happened at the failed wedding. He pressed me with questions while Cassie was changing Lena in the bathroom.

Only then, I realized that Austin was sincerely wondering if Janice had not left Richard... For me!

Can you imagine? He thought we were actually together!

"Austin? I'm gay! Remember? We've dated each other for months. And way before that, have you forgotten that you were here the day of my coming-out? The picture leaked, the fight in the snow, the car-crash... It does not ring a bell?"

He rolled his eyes.

"I know that you're gay, Ty! And yes, I do remember you getting hit by a freaking car because of me, but look at me... I was supposed to be straight, and we are, we were... So, I don't know..."

I was laughing at this point.

"You thought Janice would leave her fiancé to start a new life with me?"

"Stop acting like this is such a ridiculous theory. You broke-up with me and two days later, I see you busting into a wedding, you talk to the bride and then, you run away with her to Greece... And now, you live with her! Is it that far-fetched to think that yeah, something might have happened between you two?"

I stopped laughing. He seemed genuinely concerned by that. And to be fair, as ridiculous as it had been, Janice and I did share a kiss in Mykonos.

"Sorry, I did not think for one second that someone could look at the situation that way. But no, Austin, Janice and I are not together. Are you crazy? I still have no idea how we could describe your sexual orientation but as far as I am concerned, it is pretty simple, I remain gay as fuck!"

Austin largely smiled at me. He seemed reassured.

"What happened, then? With Jan? With the wedding?"

"I told you when I left, Richard turned out to be a maniac. Like, bad-shit crazy."

"What are you talking about? Dick was devastated. I really felt sorry for him... We talked; he was crying."

"Don't feel bad for Richard. Seriously, Austin, I hope you're no longer talking to that man. I'm telling you, he's not a good person, and he might even be dangerous."

"Dangerous? What did he do? Ty, I spoke with him, we were friendly... I..."

"Can you just trust me on that and stop engaging with him?"

I was serious all of the sudden and Austin immediately went back into his protective mode.

"Of course, I trust you, and ok... I'll make sure to keep my distance." Austin moved his hand closer to mine on the table. "You're sure you are fine, Ty?"

Maybe something could have happened, I felt like Austin was about to lean towards me, but Cassie came back from the bathroom.

"I think it was the worst and biggest poo of her life!" She claimed.

Austin immediately ran to see the achievement of his daughter. Yeap... The diaper was full. Congratulations!

Well, that definitely killed the moment.

I took the opportunity of my visit to Austin to meet with Sergio and Alison. Right on time, around 6 PM, they were hanging by the pool.

They were their usual outrageous selves. It seemed like Sergio was wearing an even tinier and flashier pair of yellow speedos than before. I mean, at this point, you could clearly see one of his balls trying to escape the fabric!

As often when we were chatting with Sergio and Alison, I got a little carried away and I started to talk about Nicholas and the other Greek Gods I had encountered in Mykonos.

"You would fit perfectly there." I told Sergio non-ironically. "You could even make some of those Adonises feel bad about their bodies."

"I know." He simply said, readjusting his immense bulge.

You have to appreciate the confidence in a man!

"You would be surprised to the extent my man has been willing to show off lately..." Alison added mysteriously.

"What do you mean?"

I genuinely could not think of any part of his body Sergio had NOT been willing to flaunt before so I was surprised. I mean, you could not really go much further than the full-frontal shooting with de Pronto.

"Let's just say I'm considering some stuff..." He told me with a wink.

I did not get to know more that day.

Before I left, Cassie found an excuse to speak to me privately.

She told me that she wanted an advice to find a good therapist for a friend of hers, - as if anyone could trust my judgment on that regard -, when in reality, she only wanted to talk about Austin. I know... Surprising, right?

At first, I thought she was going to ask me to stay the fuck away from her husband, but I was quite stunned when she said:

"Look, I don't know what's going on between you and Austin but I just wanted to tell you that him and I, it's really over."

"You have a daughter together." I pointed out.

As if I was bringing a new piece of information to the discussion, the woman certainly remembered how she had birthed her daughter...

Well, I have never said in any of my stories that I was smart.

"Yeah, we do. And our life is really chaotic right now. Living across the country from each other, he has his job here, I have my life in Boston. But if we're thinking about a way to be geographically closer in the years to come, it's only for Lena. The divorce has been formally pronounced last week. I just thought you should know that."

"Cassie, I... Frankly, I don't know what to tell you. I feel awful about how everything has gone down. If I had known you were pregnant..."

She cut me off.

"I should have told Austin about the pregnancy way before I did, and he should have told you before he did. When I got pregnant, Austin and I were already over. I did not have feelings for him anymore, we had hurt ourselves too much."

"Cassie..."

"Listen to me, Ty. The reason I did not tell him at first is precisely because the last thing I wanted was to become one of those couples who stays together for the baby. Nobody wants that, or should want that. I knew he was going after you when we separated and I had to make my peace with that. Trust me, that was not easy... But when Austin stayed with me last May, we talked a lot, and I could tell how much he cared about you. He still does."

"Wait, are you trying to hook me up with your ex-husband?"

I chuckled of nervousness.

"God, no. You two will do whatever the fuck you want! But if you feel awful about the way things went down, I do too. I'm so happy to have Lena and I think that Austin is really happy with her too. I... I just wanted to let you know that, as for the rest, Austin is free. For me, he will only remain Lena's dad."

Damn, that was big of her saying that.

"Ok... I... Thank you for telling me, I guess."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"That's it, I was just saying. Do whatever you want with that info."

We hugged goodbye and she left me there, confused as ever.

If you can believe it, this was not even the craziest conversation I had that day...

It was a Thursday and when I arrived at the Man Cave about an hour later, the vibe was electric.

Somehow, it was also my fault that Richard (A.KA. Robin) was MIA at the Man Cave and I had to find a replacement for the gig. Good thing that I happened to know one of the rising stars of adult male entertainment with Ralph.

I hooked him up with Abrozio and the two instantly got along.

Ralph was performing for the very first time in a public setting, although I guess we could count the time he had performed at Xander's bachelor party in prison as his actual debut.

By the way, I knew that I could safely recommend it to the Man Cave since that iconic performance.

As expected, the crowd went wild for the introduction of the "Nine Inches King". Ralph came in on the stage in an orange inmate suit -- ok, I will admit, this was my idea -- which he quicky torn apart with his bare hands.

That must have felt like such a liberation!

The bodybuilder then threw away his pants in the audience and he was only wearing an all-white pair of jockstraps when he started oiling-up his body.

Abrozio had authorized me to film the performance to have content to share on the Man Cave's social media and I had negotiated the right for Ralph to use it on his own platforms as well. The subscribers would eat that shit up!

"Damn, this guy makes you want to be locked-up in prison." Jasper told me with a cheeky smile.

"Be careful what you wish for." I only replied.

Ralph was flexing and posing, caressing his hard-rock muscles and then, to my surprise, slapping his large muscular ass. His right cheek got red and they bounced. Hot as fuck.

That was about this time that the customers starting shoving bills in his ass-crack. The oil had made everything slippery but Ralph was already a professional. He started rubbing his cock through the pouch of his jockstraps.

The effect was mesmerizing. The entire bar was hypnotized by that bulge, growing and growing, until the pouch became way too tight and the wet pink cockhead slipped out of the fabric under the screams of the public.

Ralph seemed to be getting off on the energy of the public. He slid down his underwear and presented his massive nine inches sausage, at full-mast, pointing up to the ceilings to his new fans.

The man was a God, shining under the neon lights.

We had anticipated for the show to end there, with the big reveal, but apparently, Ralph had forgotten about the initial plan. He started foundling with his monster cock until he was properly stroking himself, using his two hands, right above the clients watching.

I recorded everything from below, including the droplets of precum pouring down onto the audience.

It was clear from this moment on that Ralph was born for this. Back in prison, he had not found himself in the warden's office by mistake, that man knew exactly how to use his banging body and super-sized cock to get what he wanted in life.

12