My First Year with Austin Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More oil, more humping against the floor, more flexing, and more spitting on his throbbing dick. The show lasted a good twenty minutes more than what the performers were usually doing.

Ralph only left the stage after he had come to the point of climax.

He looked at me, or rather at the camera I was holding, gave a cheeky wink and jerked-off intensely until a huge volley of cum flew from his piss slit. Six more loads came after.

Thursday nights were always special at the Man Cave but this particular Thursday was taking the cake of shameless X-rated fun.

Cum was raining down on the customers who were living for this. I thought things might have gone too far but Abrozio was very pleased with the rough diamond I had introduced him to that night.

As a side note, my boss was also clearly hard under his pants.

"Hands off, right?" I told him after the show while he was going to see Ralph backstage. "He's not a gigolo!"

"Come on, Braxton! You know me. I'm always respectful of our performers."

He seemed way too happy to join Ralph behind the stage though.

"I told you, he's harmless, you don't have to worry about him." Jasper told me.

"I'm more worried for him if he tries anything with Ralph..."

Jasper laughed at my remark and slapped my ass. He could not help himself acting naughty with me!

The Nine Inches King gained about thirty new subscribers that night and we celebrated with a drink after the closing of the bar.

Jasper, Ralph and I had the entire place for ourselves and thanks to Ralph's explosive performance, we had all made a bunch of money and we were in a great mood. Ralph even insisted to give me 10% of his earnings, "my manager fee", since I had negotiated the whole thing for him.

He was a good guy like that, I had not asked for anything.

Jasper spent the whole time telling us jokes and being his usual cheeky self, flirting with both Ralph and I. Although Ralph seemed to see things differently.

"Dude, the guy is mad into you. Why don't you go for it? He's hot, no?"

"Jasper? He's like that with everyone. That's just what he does."

"Eh, I don't know how you gay guys do shit, but that blondie seems like he really wants your dick. The slight touching of your thighs, the jokes to make you laugh specifically, the way he has looked at you all night."

"Shut up, Ralph. You're drunk."

"I was wanking-off my wonder of a cock on stage and I could see that the dude was still more interested in looking at you, filming me! If this is not a clear sign!"

Jasper came back from the small kitchen backstage where he had made sure that everything was in order and all the lights were down.

What Ralph had told me got me thinking a little.

Jasper had always been super friendly and flirty with me, but he was like that with everyone... Still, he had really pushed hard to make sure that I would keep my job at the Man Cave and get on the same shifts as he was.

We drank one last shot and I was looking at my co-worker differently.

Surely, he was hot. Jasper had a beautiful smile, sexy curly hair, a fit and lean smooth chest, the freckles on his nose which made him special... And I mean, he was the star of the bar, the one every customer was after.

Saying that I had not thought about Jasper in a less friendly way and in a more "I want to fuck with that hot dude" way would be a lie, but I was with Austin and then, we had become good friends.

Damn. Ralph should not have told me that, now I was confused. And he did worse, Ralph purposely left before Jasper and I so we would find ourselves alone in the bar.

I could definitely feel the vibe shifting at that point.

Maybe because I was drunk, or maybe because I had learned over time that honesty was the best policy, I decided to go straight to the point with Jasper. No time for games or bullshit.

"Ralph told me the weirdest thing earlier; he thinks you're into me." I casually said.

See, straight to the point.

I was not afraid to get rejected because I did not even know if I was interested myself but if there was some ambiguity, I wanted to clear the air for the sake of our friendship.

Jasper looked unusually uncomfortable.

"I guess the cat is out of the bag." He simply replied.

I did not expect that.

"Oh."

He walked towards me and grabbed my bare shoulders. Wow. He was very, very close to me suddenly. Did I mention that we were still shirtless?

"Oh?" He asked me with his damn cheeky sexy smile.

"I mean, I... I just had not realized you were... like... interested."

I was not so upfront anymore and I could feel myself blushing. Jasper slid down his hand to my crotch.

"Well, now, you know." He grabbed my bulge; I was getting hard. "What do you want to do about this?" He provoked me.

I swallowed my saliva. I leaned over to kiss his neck. I was mostly smelling him. Male scent had always been a huge thing for me and Jasper was smelling very nicely.

I grabbed his ass. I was not too sure what I was doing there.

"I thought you were flirting with everyone, that you were just playing."

"I flirt with everybody, but I don't love everybody. I just love you."

SHIT.

I instantly took a step back.

FUCK.

He had just told me he loved me. LOVED ME?!

DAMN IT.

And now his face looked utterly devastated that I had reacted this way.

"Jasper... Sorry! I... You mean that you want us to fuck or...?"

I could not finish that sentence. If Jasper was looking for a relationship, this was a whole other thing entirely, not just a quick harmless fuck between friends.

"Ty, I... Fuck, this is awkward now. I thought that you had realized that the way I was acting with you was different from the way I was acting with any of these dudes... From the start... I could not do anything since you were with Austin, but now, I thought you were... I thought you told me about Ralph mentioning that I was into you so we could... maybe... start something?"

"Jasper, you're cute, you're hot, you're nice, you're perfect actually. You've been great with me since the moment we met, but... I thought you might like to do something with me, have some fun, I don't know... But love? I cannot offer you love."

And this is the story of how I unintentionally broke the heart of a great guy... Who knew?

I was in my thirties but apparently, I was still dumb as a rock. I had not seen this young amazing dude falling for me. I guess I was not used to be on the other side of that situation, where someone else was thinking about me in secret...

"Oh..." Jasper marked a pause. "I kinda feel stupid to have grabbed your cock right now."

He chuckled.

"I did grab your ass so I guess we're even."

"Yeah. Can I just ask one question and please, then, let's just never speak about this again."

"Sure."

"Is it because of Austin? If he was not there, would you have considered this, dating me? Seriously, I mean."

"I don't really know how to answer that, Jasper. I simply had not thought about you, in this specific romantic way. You're younger than me, you could get any guy you want. And yes, there is Austin. I'm just not ready for any kind of serious relationship yet. I jumped from relationships to relationships for the past five years, even when I was locked-up in prison, I need some time for myself."

"I get it. I... I just feel stupid now."

"Don't."

"And it's not true that I can get any guy I want. I cannot get you."

Trust me guys, it was hard to tell that handsome shirtless bartender "no", but I knew that I had to. Deep down, I was certain that I could not give him what he was looking for.

"You're not missing anything with me, really."

He smiled.

"I did notice you were kind of a train wreck sometimes."

On this, he was right.

Jasper and I went home separately and I wondered if I had not lost another important person in my life. Could not I have a freaking break from the drama?

Apparently not... This was nothing compared to what was about to come.

[MORE TO CUM]

If you have read From Homophobe to Homo, you might recognize one of the characters mentioned in this chapter and who is coming back next week! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, nine chapters to go before the end of the trilogy.

12