My First Year with Austin Ch. 16

Story Info
Tyler turns into a porn director for the night.
5.3k words
4.53
2.2k
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 16: Adult Male Performer of the year

Jasper did not ask me for anything, but I felt like it was only right to quit my job.

He had done so much to help me keep it, but now, I could see how miserable he was when we were taking on the same shifts.

We would small talk but it was not the same as before, and any time I tried to break the ice about what had happened, he avoided the conversation.

The worst part was that it seemed like Jasper had lost all his confidence and his flirtatious personality with the customers. I felt awful.

Of course, Jasper pretended like he was fine, like nothing had changed, but things were definitely awkward and I could not stand putting him in an uncomfortable position at his work place, especially after everything he had done for me.

About a week after Ralph's debut performance at the Man Cave, I announced to the boss that I was quitting.

It was too bad because I was finally getting along with Mr. Abrozio, and Ralph had landed a weekly gig at the Man Cave, he was to perform there every Thursday night.

Besides, I was starting to get significant tips from a few of the regulars.

Serving the gin tonics shirtless and going to the gym three times a week with Ralph had definitely been helping in that department.

Yet, leaving was the right thing to do.

Jasper eventually thanked me for it. He admitted that we needed some time apart so he could get his "stupid crush away".

I understood the need for some distance. I had literally moved across the country to try to detach myself from Austin after my first year in college.

Thankfully, Jasper and I got friendly again some months later when Jasper found himself a new boyfriend. A nice guy his age named Jamar who was working in video games' design.

I also have to be fully honest here and say that I was not sacrificing much by leaving the Man Cave.

When I quit, I had already a job lined-up with managing Ralph's porn career.

Yes, really!

His social media and X-rated pages were taking off and Ralph needed some help. This time, I had no boyfriend to be weirded-out by this particular job, and I had no reason to say no to the "Nine Inches King".

Honestly, it was strange thinking that I was actually working in the porn business but what can I say? I happened to be pretty good at it!

Not only did I book Ralph a weekly gig at the Man Cave but I also discovered that he had hundreds of messages from his fans left unanswered. The dude just did not know how to run his platforms!

What I had not realized though was how much time I would actually spend on this new "job".

There were many things to deal with, and many of which I had not anticipated.

Setting-up cross-promotions with other models, posting on social media at the right time, posting on the X-rated platform consistently, running several pages at the same time targeting different type of audiences, interacting with fans, selling pay per views videos and negotiating customized content...

Because Ralph was very good at making content but not so good at juggling with all these other aspects, I quickly realized that he was sitting on a shit ton of money that just needed to be collected.

"Bro, I knew it! See, my instinct is always right I freaking knew you should have been helping me from the start. Where have you been before?"

Ralph was both very excited by the prospect of working together, and a bit frustrated by the time wasted, while I was going through the different things that we needed to do to increase his revenues.

"Don't whine about the fact I'm only joining you now, I've been basically helping you for free for seven months!" I snapped back.

We carved out a deal the day I left the Man Cave.

I was managing all his X-rated pages, social medias, and bookings while he was making the content and performing. I would get 15% of his revenues up to a certain number, and then, get 30% once we would have reached the defined threshold.

I was confident that Ralph was not making half of the money he could actually reach so I thought that was potentially a very good deal.

A few weeks in proved to me that I was right and while the subscribers kept on coming, the revenues generated started to grow exponentially. I was notably selling tons of feet content and "inmate roleplay" videos to eager subscribers.

Ralph just had to follow my instructions when shooting the content. More and more often, I was there physically to guide him during the production.

When I advised Ralph to use his mugshot as his profile picture on all of his social media, the numbers grew instantly.

Who knew that my years of consuming porn would become this handy?

"You're a genius, Ty. It's like you're in the heads of these guys! You know exactly what they want!"

I chuckled.

"I'm just gay, man."

"Well, gay people are geniuses!"

That was not really my point but I had no reason to contradict Ralph.

Janice was not too fond of seeing me diving in the exact same world Richard had been frequenting, but she kind of liked Ralph, -- he was making her laugh -, and she had been the one insisting I should find a job quickly.

Besides, she could not deny the money coming in. Ralph had already moved out to a much nicer apartment and in just a couple of weeks, he had paid me several thousand dollars. Not too bad, right?

At that point in our journey, it was time to prepare for our first big collab.

I say "our" collab because even if I was not featured in the videos, I was as much as involved as Ralph in the content. If not more sometimes...

This activity, as weird as it could be at times, was serving as the perfect outlet to think about anything else than Austin or my love life.

You do not realize how much time you can spend on these freaking platforms and chatting with so many people (models or subscribers alike) until you fall deep in it.

I had to consciously stop myself from working or I would have been at it 24/7. It is sort of addicting to see the number grows and difficult to look away from the stats.

Ralph even proposed that I moved in with him since he had a larger flat and since I was sleeping on the couch at the place we were sharing with Janice, but I gently declined.

I was already spending most of my time at Ralph's so I thought that it would be smarter to keep my personal and professional life separated. You know, boundaries! I also had the idea in the back of my head that it was never a good idea to put all your eggs into the same basket.

No matter how sexy, filthy, and tempting the damn basket is!

When I was with Ralph, most of our conversations were revolving around work. Of course, in our case, work meant thinking about all the various ways we could put his freaking nine inches pole to the best use.

We were spending our time either thinking about the next content to shoot, talking about it, shooting it, or editing it.

I cannot count the hours that I spent editing all the perfect angles of Ralph's bodybuilder's banging body, massive dong and fat ass. It was hard not to get distracted if you know what I mean but I kept my jerking-off to the footage to a minimum.

The remainder of the time, we were watching content from other creators, discussing the next naughty trends, or sexting Ralph's fans to entice them into buying more content.

You might think that working with the Nine Inches King would be exciting, it turned out that once you see so much of what is happening backstage, you lose a lot of the magic and of the initial excitement!

It was even overwhelming at times.

Spending my days watching cocks swinging and asshole opening up on my social media's feeds, there really comes a point where you become desensitize to it.

Well... This is only partially true, some of the stuff still got me going! I am only human.

Ralph was often encouraging me to take the camera and film him. As much as I was doing my best to keep it strictly professional, I would be damned if I did not enjoy the eye candy!

I found myself recording close-up shots of his XXL dick in the bathroom as he was sensually washing himself, playing with his foreskin, and then jerking-off.

The man was nutting buckets at each ejaculation, no matter how many times he was cumming during the day, and more often than not, I would get hit by friendly fire.

"Don't get too excited about my cum dripping on you face, Ty!" Ralph would tell me playfully.

"Shut up..." I would reply, licking off the corner of my lips.

I was also in charge of recording his asshole winking at the camera as he was spreading his legs on his couch, or of directing his award-worthy performance as Ralph was portraying the role of a convict who desperately needed to cum, preferably with a finger shoved deep inside his ass.

"Oh, fuck, I've spent so many months in prison. I have such massive blue balls. Could not shove my massive Alpha cock into a single cunt there... And now... Damn... I need some release... Fast... Fuck yeah..."

We even recreated the dumb "oops, I dropped the soap" trope for a custom-made video requested by a fan.

I mean, the dude paid 200$ for it, Ralph could bend over in the shower and pick-up the damn soap! He sticked up a dildo up his ass in that scene.

The many joys of the Internet in the 21st century.

For about a year while we were sharing our cell in prison (a real one this time), I had only caught glimpses of his jerk-off sessions. I was glancing at his monster-cock and his big muscular bum from my bottom bunk bed, not daring to be obvious about it. I was taking in all that I could to fuel my fantasies...

And now, it was like I had won the freaking lottery, I had gained all-VIP-access to the hottest straight muscle God of the plane!

The best part was that Ralph was clearly loving it.

I had seen him bareback fucking with our warden -- he was the one taking the dick, balls deep in his straight ass -, but his enjoyment was all-pretend back then. He was having sex with a dude for the perks and early-release he could obtain from it. It was rather mechanical.

But with the X-rated page, everything was different.

Ralph was clearly loving being an object of desire for his fans, and he was even more excited by how much they were willing to spend on him, especially when he got to meet with them during strip performances.

I do not think it was only about the money, the sole thought that some dudes were ready to get broke to see a little more of him seemed to be a real turn-on for Ralph.

Also, and that might be the most important aspect of it, he was in control of what he was sharing and he could set his own limits. No warden was going to give him a hard time if he was not performing correctly.

Since I was negotiating many of his custom videos on his behalf, I was always making sure he was ready to commit to whatever the fan was asking before saying yes. Even if Ralph trusted me, that was my rule, I would not agree to anything he would not be comfortable with.

To be fair, Ralph's boundaries seemed to extend way beyond mine and with or without me, the dude was clearly born for this.

You take a shameless bodybuilder, exhibitionist at heart, very proud of his firm, tight and large muscles, completely broke, coming straight out of prison, blessed with a nine inches cock constantly hard, throbbing, and ready to nut, and there you go, you get the next big star of the adult male entertainment industry!

Especially when the guy does not give a single fuck about what others might think of him. The man knows that he is straight and he does not feel the need to prove it to anyone.

At this pace, the "Nine Inches King" was well-set to be crowned the next Adult Male Performer of the year.

As Ralph and I were finding our rhythm being partners after a little more than three weeks working together, we were about to score another big hit!

Speaking of "Adult Male Performer of the year", the current holder of the title (new media and digital category), Carlos Sanchez, had been in town for a week and he had reserved his last night to shoot several videos with the "Nine Inches King".

That was an opportunity we could not miss. Carlos was one of the biggest online stars of the moment, surpassing the Masked Hunk both in terms of views, notoriety, and revenues. (Also, as far as I knew of, he was not a psychopath like Dick, which is always a plus.)

Carlos was a hairy Latino beast.

He seemed to be made entirely of hard muscles, with a massive, long and girthy caramel cock, huge feet which had made him a Legend among fetishists, super large and athletic thighs, and a re-done bright white teeth smile which could convince the most sceptical viewers.

But what had really put Carlos on the map was that he was a legit straight man who had pushed every boundary for fame and money. He was "gay for pay" to the largest extent you can imagine.

The man was everywhere. On mainstream social media, X-rated pages, feet fetishes websites, livestreams, shooting for straight scenes, gay porn studios, both established or raunchy niche ones, acting dominant and/or submissive, taking part in podcasts about sex, appearing on covers of erotic magazines or fictions, selling underwear and socks, doing findom...

To put it simply, Carlos was present on every single corner of the internet and he was doing everything you can think of when it comes to sex.

He was also notorious to give their chances to new comers. As he was coming to L.A. from New York City, he had recently made two straight mechanics superstars by promoting their livestreams.

Those two supposedly straight dudes (who, according to the most recent news, were now fucking each other) were streaming their freaking lives 24/7! That was a bit extreme if you want my opinion.

When reaching out to Carlos about the collab, I dove into his most recent content and he had just been double-penetrated for the first time by two huge black guys, while having his mouth stuffed by two more dicks. The dude looked like he was getting torn apart!

This was a scene shot for a studio ran by Claudio, a legend in the porn business but also a crazy motherfucker!

Claudio had already tried to contact Ralph, -- he loved to get inmates fresh out of prison to enrol them in his studio and make them sign exclusive representation contracts -, but I had strongly advised Ralph against it. Rumours had it that the guys working at that place were totally brainwashed.

They did seem like it!

Even Carlos told us later that Claudio was "one of the real insane perverts", and that he would only shoot exceptionally for him. He did have very good exposure though so one scene once in a while could help getting your name out there.

In the end of the day, visibility and marketing were all that mattered in this business.

There were a ton of monster-cocks, but only a few of them were lucky enough to become the top tier.

Anyway, we had arranged everything with Carlos, planned for the video to shoot, and discussed the share of the revenues in advance, but something unexpected happened a few hours before we met with him.

I got a text from Sergio.

"Hey Ty! I've heard you've been managing Ralph's pages. I can see his stats booming. Impressive work. I think I'm ready to take my social media presence to the nexxxt step... I could use some of your advice and a little boost from the Nine Inches King to start off strong! Could we talk about it? ;)"

I cannot say that I was shocked, Sergio doing porn was not a far-fetched idea... It was almost a natural evolution.

I knew that dozens of guys were sliding in his DMs to ask him to open an X-rated page on a daily basis, he had already shot full-frontals for a so-called high-profile photograph, and clearly, Sergio was the main target for this kind of apps: a shirtless (and shameless) Instagram model, married to a reality-tv girl, without any real career to show for.

Sorry, but not sorry, that was the honest truth.

Still, the fact that he would suddenly take that step and reach out to me of all people was surprising. The dude had hundreds of thousands of followers, how did he need me?

I guess that my work with the "Nine Inches King" was already giving me a certain reputation. I was not too sure how I was feeling about that.

I talked about it with Ralph and he suggested Sergio to come over at his place right away so we could discuss.

Ralph was more of a "straight to the action" kind of guy, and not really "thinking about it first", which, I can admit, is sometimes the best way to approach things.

Sergio agreed and an hour later, he was at the apartment.

I was about to hide the dildos sitting on the table when Ralph rightfully pointed out:

"Look, if he wants to join the business, he better gets used to that!"

"You might be right." I replied with a faint smile.

Shoving a dildo up his ass is almost a necessary rite of passage for every straight male who wishes to move his page and content to the next level. Ralph had passed this milestone about a month prior.

Sergio came in wearing very little, as usual: a grey crop-top coming down right below his pecs -- just like the ones the TikTok fuckboys were wearing a lot lately -, a pair of mini jeans short, and some sneakers. That was it.

Really, if this was an interview to become an adult male performer, he was sporting the perfect attire for the job.

It kind of was actually.

Ralph even thought that he had dressed like this on purpose, but no, Sergio was a natural man-whore! He was loving the attention and it seemed like it was impossible to prevent himself from showing off as much skin as possible.

He was bulging outrageously under his shorts. I bet he was going commando... I got that confirmation later on.

Ralph and Sergio had only met once at the party at my place, - they had gotten along very fine, drunk and semi-naked -, but they greeted each other like old friends. Meaning they slapped each other's asses while hugging.

Oh boy... Those two might break the Internet!

"I could tell you were a little slut, my friend, and now, you're all really to dive into the hot waters?!" Ralph teased Sergio.

"Yeah. We talked it through with Allison and I guess it was only a matter of time anyway. Since I'm not getting any younger, waiting does not make much sense."

"Dude, you've really thought about it? It might kill your reputation for any serious role or business..."

Sergio cut me off.

"I'm not a kid, Tyler. I know what I'm doing with my life and with my body. The only thing which concerns me is to shoot and miss. If I'm doing this, I want to do it fucking right and really hit the jackpot. That's why I'm here."

"What if you don't? What if you regret it?" I insisted.

"What a buzzkill!" Ralph scolded me. "Come on, he's a grown man, you're not his mother! He knows the risk he's taking but he's thinking that the money at the end of it might seriously worth the ride. That dude is already famous before starting. Tell me how he is not going to make loads of money!? And look at his body, I could almost be jealous!"

Ralph grabbed Sergio's pecs underneath his crop-top to make his point. To be fair, he had very easy access. And Sergio pinched Ralph's nipples -- who was shirtless -- to get back at him.

They both giggled like kids.

I was blushing. Two incredibly hot muscular guys horsing around, I felt like I was back in my highschool fantasies. Except that in reality, those two would have probably bullied me in highschool...

12