My First Year with Austin Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We discussed a little more about the logistics and when and how Sergio should gun for it, until I realized that "right now" might be the perfect opportunity.

"Look, if you really want to make a big debut, I think you have contacted me at the perfect time." I told Sergio.

"Really?"

"We are doing some videos with a huge star tonight. He's from New-York, his name his Carlos and is..."

"I know who he is." Sergio immediately told me. "Adult Male Performer of the year."

And Sergio was supposed to be fully straight... Right. I did not make any comment.

"Then, you know how much of a big deal he is."

"The dude is a proper cash-machine, every guy he collabs with blows up shortly after." Ralph added. "I guess he could help you out too. We'll just have to do one of the videos we have planned with you, as long as you tag me, and him on your Insta, this would be fine."

For the first time, Sergio seemed unsure. This was going very fast.

"Only if you're comfortable with the idea. If not, we'll have plenty of occasions for your big debut and..."

He cut me off again.

"I am, Ty. I did not make this decision lightly. I want in and I want to do it big, otherwise, this is pointless."

"That's the spirit!" Ralph cheered.

"Ok, I'll just have to tell Carlos that another guy will be here for one of the videos. Make sure that he does not mind." I explained.

"We'll do two with Carlos, and then we'll do a third one for Sergio, just to introduce him..." Ralph said as I was already typing a message.

"I agree. It's great, marketing-wise. Sergio, you don't even need to have a page yet, it's actually better this way. Being featured with two stars of the platform, people will beg for you to get on the website yourself, and with the following you already have, you should make big numbers right at the opening of your page. There will be so much anticipation."

I too was getting excited.

"Let's do it then!"

I edited the notes on my phone with the new information.

I had multiple files at this point: People I had to respond to; Custom videos Ralph had to shoot; Content I had plan to post: And a note called "collab with Carlos."

Video 1 was entitled: "feet worship", video 2 was entitled: "jerk off and cum", and I replaced video 3 which was originally "shower and massage" by "introduction of Sergio".

But then, thinking about it, I wrote "triple threat" instead. I considered it was a catchier name, and it was clearly relevant when I was thinking about Ralph, Sergio and Carlos in a single scene together.

We had established that we would not go too far for that first introduction video... Little did I know that "triple threat" would become the most viewed video of Ralph's page, ever!

Carlos confirmed that he was okay with the plan, - as anticipated, Sergio's 500K followers on Insta were definitely a factor for him to agree -, and apparently, he knew of Allison from reality-tv.

This is a small world, right?

Before Carlos arrived, we shot some content with Sergio. Nothing too hard, that was not the point anyway, we wanted his first X-rated content to be impactful but we also needed to leave a lot of room for evolution.

Still, it was my professional duty to assess of exactly what I was working with, meaning that I needed to see the goods.

All of the goods.

Ralph was the first one to propose a nude photoshoot, solo and then, in duo. My dick stirred up as I agreed casually this could be a good place to start. You know, just to see if Sergio was feeling comfortable.

"Last time I got naked for a photographer, it was for De Pronto, I hope you're as good." Sergio winked at me, already taking off his ridiculous crop-top.

"Wait! This is not an art photoshoot." I stopped him.

At first, he thought I had been upset by this remark, but not at all. I explained myself.

"Sergio, people will want to see the backstage of the shooting, and to see you stripping until you're fully nude. We need to tease the audience, make them want you. I'll set up a camera on a tripod, let's put some music in the background, and then let's shoot some pictures, but before anything else, put some clothes back on!"

Damn, I really had become a professional at it!

Sergio let himself be guided although he had stronger opinions than Ralph. He had been working on his image for ten years and he knew how to look good on camera and his best sides.

He agreed to put his crop-top back on and to casually strip. I proposed to film everything while Ralph would snap the pictures. I thought it would be fun for the Nine Inches King's fans to see him acting as a photographer.

Ralph, of course, was no common photographer. He was only wearing a pair of leather jockstraps.

We were not too sure what would come out from this improvised shooting session, and what we would use the content for, but we needed to start somewhere and if anything should go wrong, we had time to figure things out before the big star, - and I am not referring to his dick when I say "big" here -, Carlos would be there.

Nothing went wrong though.

Obviously, Sergio was naturally sexy and he had no problem getting undressed for my behind the scenes and Ralph's camera.

Sergio was like a tanner and hairier version of Ralph.

His nipples were larger, his lips fuller, but he had the same kind of large pecs, biceps and thighs. If you wanted to be picky, his abs were less defined than Ralph but he did not look any less hot.

The two hunks moving around each other to take the best pictures were actually some of the sexiest dudes I had ever seen in my life. It was getting very hot in that L.A. apartment!

But of course, the real show started when Sergio slid down his jeans' shorts. He faced the wall as he was peeling off his shorts slowly to show us his (very!) hairy ass first, - he even bent over for good measure, almost opening his ass crack -, and then, he turned around to reveal his already semi-hard Latino dick.

Did I mention that Sergio was not wearing any underwear?!

I had seen that meaty cock on a picture during an exhibit once, but nothing compared to the real living thing.

WOW.

I was not sure if he was a grower, but Sergio definitely was a shower. His balls were massive but it did not look weird since they were only complementing a fat veiny, I would even say heavy -- somehow, you could tell that thing was heavy -, cock, covered by a thick bush of black hair.

His junks were hanging very low between his thighs and I gasped behind the camera I was holding. I must have shaken a little... I hoped the people watching at home would understand how I could have been flustered by such a sight.

Ralph got on all fours to get a better angle of the low hanging fruit, - see the eggplant emoji, that was it -, and I filmed the photographer's ass up-close as he was capturing the beauty of his partner's marvellous cock.

Even the Nine Inches King seemed impressed.

"You're packing, bro! Fuck! That's some sort of a large yummy sausage you got hanging there if I have ever seen one."

Sergio chuckled and dangled his cock in front of the photographer's camera.

Good lord, pray for my soul as I had very sinful thoughts watching this from the side lines.

Those not-so-candid talks between the two were a true goldmine for my content.

"Stop teasing, Mister nine inches, I know damn well what you're packing yourself." Sergio joked.

"You don't think you measure up, eh?"

"Must be around 8 inches, hard. I thought it was impressive, but that was before I clicked on your page..."

Ralph laughed and turned towards me. He flexed his muscles and grabbed the pouch of his filled jockstraps.

"Nine Inched King, still unbeaten!" He claimed proudly.

There were few things in life Ralph loved more than hearing someone-else saying that he had a big large cock.

As if this was a secret or something! I mean, it was literally in the name!

I let him be and I kept recording.

I thought about Austin for a split second. My man could largely compare size-wise and those guys had no idea. I was glad though that Austin did not have any incline to launch his own X-rated page...

Ralph ended up naked as well and Sergio and him sat next to each other on the couch, their flaccid cocks in full display as they were spreading their legs.

The sequence remained pretty tame. They were just hanging there stark naked, between bros, telling silly jokes and drinking a beer. Ironically, I was the only one in the room being hard as a rock and the camera was not even on me.

Both of my performers noticed the prominent bulge I was sporting but none of them made any remark. I bet they were satisfied with the effects they had on me... They for sure loved to please.

Boys being boys, they started tickling each other and slapping their bare asses but it did not go anywhere more than that. I had to interrupt the shooting anyway since I got a text from Carlos.

He was coming!

(In more ways than one...)

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week to see the triple threat in action!

12