My First Year with Austin Ch. 17

Story Info
Carlos, Ralph and Sergio shoot some scenes together!
5.2k words
4.8
2.5k
1

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 17: Triple threat

I am not proud to admit it but when Carlos came in, I was a bit starstruck.

I had been watching his content for months, -- I bet I was one of his very first subscribers -, and recently, I had dived even deeper (pun intended) in his filmography. And what a filmography that was!

"Carlos VS 4 big juicy black cocks!"

"Naughty twink receives the Carlos' treatment (bareback)."

"First double anal for straight Alpha male!"

The dude was a machine and he looked even more impressive in real life than he did in his videos.

Carlos was wearing a tight navy-blue tank top -- his notorious armpits' bush was all out -, with some white shorts, and a pair of flip flop. His feet did look gigantic. I also noted a very expansive watch, similar to what Richard used to wear, on his right wrist.

Carlos was even taller than Ralph and Sergio and was their match muscle-wise.

I was going to the gym more and more but compared to these three hunks, I was very self-conscious and I felt like I was back to being a rather slim twink.

"Nice to meet you, guys." He shook each of our hands firmly.

"Thanks for coming in!" I spoke, trying to hide my intimidation.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world." He looked at Ralph. "You're doing a great work with your page, man. I could almost be jealous."

Almost jealous...

Something told me that even though Carlos was associating himself with promising newcomers, he also was very committed to keep his title of Adult Male Performer of the year.

"Thanks, mate. I owe it partly to my friend, Ty, here. He's the one who had been encouraging me to do it right after prison."

Carlos nodded his appreciation to me. I felt myself blushing.

Dang it, maybe I was not that much of the professional I thought I was at my new job!

But you have to put yourself in my shoes! Finding myself in a room with three straight (as far as they were telling me) Alpha muscle gods, getting ready to shoot some naughty scenes, and apparently willing to do anything for some bucks and a shot at notoriety, that was overwhelming to say the least.

"You're joining the porn wagon, then?" Carlos asked Sergio at one point.

"I guess that I am!"

"Ready to take big cocks in your ass? It can hurt, you know, and it takes some big balls to get fucked on camera. Are you still a virgin back there?"

Damn, that man was upfront. Although, I was curious.

Sergio did not let himself get straddled.

"I have many followers who are willing to send me a lot of money just for a nude so I'm not sure I'll get fucked in the ass anytime soon, but good for you for doing it, man. I appreciate the commitment to your art."

I could feel the tension in the air.

It was all friendly talks and banters but, under the surface, those men were assessing each other, judging the competition. Can I tell you the secret? It made it all the hotter for me! I was just there, waiting to see who would take the lead.

Until I realize... Shit, that should have been me!

I was supposed to run the operations for this collab. I had set everything up.

"How is Allison? I've not seen her in years." Carlos asked Sergio.

"Oh. You've actually met her? I thought you were only knowing her from TV."

Carlos chuckled.

"I'm not really the type to watch the Bachelor and all that crap. But I do like her Instagram, that girl knows how to make her booty look good. We happened to run into each other while I was partying in L.A. a few years ago. We had a very nice time."

He winked. Fuck. That wink meant that they had sex! I was starting to freak out.

Thankfully, Sergio was not the jealous type. At all.

"I bet! Allison is always a fun time. That's why I married her." He showed his wedding ring.

"And she's fine with you doing adult content? For God's sake, I cannot find myself a nice girl who is actually okay with that."

"We are very open-minded with Allison. She does not want to appear on camera for now, but who knows..."

Ralph who was pretty silent until then jumped in the conversation.

"Wow, that's interesting!"

I could already see the threesome (or maybe even foursome if Carlos was invited again) happening. Those guys were going to get freaking rich... And I did not mind tagging along for the ride.

Since we had only about an hour to shoot a bunch of content, - Carlos had a flight to catch -, I decided it was time to get on with the business and I pressed everyone to start filming.

Sergio sat back and watched while Carlos and Ralph were about to start shooting their first scene. I was the camera-man.

"Feet worship."

Carlos was already all-set with his flip-flop while Ralph slipped on a pair of white socks and white sneakers before the beginning of the shooting.

Carlos got shirtless, and dear Lord; he was a fine specimen! The dude was muscles on muscles, on a layer of another set of muscles. Eight packs are not an urban legend, they exist and they were all here, on this Godlike man's lower chest.

Ralph had been topless all along so he looked at Carlos undressing mindlessly. He was not impressed.

I was!

We went through the scenario of the scene. Maybe scenario is a too big of a word. Ralph and Carlos were two Alpha guys dominating their submissive (the audience behind their screen, in this case while shooting, it meant me, behind the camera), first standing up, and then sitting on the couch, they were supposed to rub their feet and doing some spit play.

Nothing too crazy, especially compared to what Carlos had been up to lately.

I got on my knees to catch the perfect angle from below, they stood tall before me, and... ACTION.

Immediately, the vibe in the room shifted. Carlos was rather a chill guy before, but once the camera started rolling, he turned into his dominant and aggressive persona.

"Have you been missing your Big Daddy, you pathetic little whores?"

Damn, he was looking straight at me. Carlos spat on both his nipples and started lewdly massaging them.

Someone wanted to show us who was the Boss.

"Look who I've got here..."

He pulled Ralph by the shoulders, getting him very close.

"...I found this inmate in the streets; he told me he had a nine inches cock under his shorts. Benn locked up for too long."

He grabbed Ralph's crotch. Jesus Christ!

"...Apparently, he loves to get his big muscles and feet worshipped by little faggots, so I thought I would introduce him to you, guys."

I gulped. This was exactly what I was expecting to happen, but thinking (or fantasising) about it was widely different than living it.

Ralph was in full character too and he did not get intimidated or camera shy.

"Damn right! I love my bitches on their knees, their tongues stuck out, ready to lick me and clean me up."

Ralph flexed his upper body muscles. As soon as he started to do that, Carlos did the same thing, only contracting even harder to showcase his veins.

He then positioned his two pumped-up biceps behind his head to flaunt the Amazonian Forest which was running down both of his armpits.

I was stunned and my dick was definitely stirring up like crazy in my pants. I glanced at Sergio who was sitting on a chair next to us, and who had his mouth semi-opened all throughout. I bet he did not expect things to move-up that fast.

The guys slid down their shorts and they both found themselves in jockstraps, purple for Carlos, leathery black for Ralph. They gave a nice peak of their assets at the camera.

They spat right towards the camera that I was holding and I had to avoid the bullets... Or did I, really? A part of me was definitely getting into the submissive's character. Being manhandled by a macho man was one of my ultimate kinks... But multiple horny Alpha guys... Hmmm...

I guess you already know that if you have read my stories so far.

Ralph showed some initiative. He took a long and hard sniff out of Carlos' sweaty armpits.

"You stink, bro! Fucking smell like cheese in here! I bet the little sluts at home watching would love that."

Carlos smelled himself, and even stuck his tongue out to lick his own armpit.

Gross... I mean, hot!

"That shit tastes fucking delicious! You wish you could smell like a real man. Am I right, Beta?"

Ralph started oiling-up his banging chest to show what he was made of, and Carlos went all hands on his new bro to make sure the oil would get spread everywhere on the bodybuilder's body.

He turned Ralph around, made sure I was filming his ass close-up and Carlos started oiling-up that large bum as well.

Afterwards, Carlos used the oil and the sweat harvested from Ralph's body to make his own greasy muscles shine.

Needless to say, I was precumming in my underwear at that point!

From coming-out in college, to becoming a therapist, to dating a criminal, to getting engaged, to losing my license to practice and going to prison, to breaking my engagement, to dating an inmate, to falling in love with Austin and moving in with him, to fleeing to Greece, to... this...

Damn, maybe my whole life had brought me to this moment where two over-testosteroned macho studs were caressing their athletic bodies while calling me their whore.

And to think that the video was not even supposed to be about their muscles! This was merely the appetizer.

The guys sat down on the couch and Carlos threw away his flip flop while Ralph slowly removed his sneakers, revealing his socks, and then his stinky feet to the audience.

Both had shot many feet videos before, - those fetishists were everywhere, I swear! I mean, just think about my older brother, Ryan -- and they knew exactly what to do to please their fans.

Once they were both bare feet, they started rubbing their soles against each other, getting their feet very close to the camera, and ordering the viewer to worship and lick their dirty toes.

"Get your tongue in here, boy, come on! You know you want this! Look at that huge sole coming down at you, trampling your pathetic little faggy face. I bet you'd choke yourself just to be able to swallow it all in your mouth!"

Carlos was talking directly at me.

I did not listen to the urge inside of me pressing me to get rid of the camera and take care of those godly feet myself. I held on to the camera, unable to hide the massive erection in my pants.

It was only play-pretend, right?

Not really sure how I ended-up there, but at some point, I was lying on the floor, holding the camera very close to my face so it looked like the hunks were actively walking on and trampling the viewer.

First Ralph, then Carlos, and finally, the two of them together.

All of the sudden, I was getting buried under a sea of four gigantic manly and hairy feet rubbing against my face.

A normal day in the new life of Tyler Braxton, I suppose.

The camera fell on the floor. The scene was over.

"One done, two to go!" Carlos casually said as if nothing had happened.

He was obviously hard underneath his jockstrap at this point and his dick looked properly gigantic. Even bigger than Ralph. It was almost scary.

I swallowed my saliva... The evening was only beginning.

But we did not have any time to waste, Carlos had to be gone in under forty minutes. The guys took a break to drink some water, - I did too, I was very thirsty -, and we moved-on to scene number 2.

"Jerk off and cum."

For this one, we moved things up to the bedroom.

Ralph had purchased a large king-size-bed and despite their outside of the norms' size, the two hunks had more than enough space on the bed to lie down.

They did not change so they were only wearing their revealing jockstraps.

The scenario from that one was even more simple. Two bros watching a porn together, stroking their massive cocks, and for the big finish, they were supposed to jizz on each other's respective chests.

I could not wait.

I did not have to film since we put the camera on a tripod right in front of the bed. Sergio and I still stayed in the room and watched. It was only professional of me to make sure that the camera was still rolling and that everything was going down smoothly... Right?

As expected, this second video was way raunchier than the first one.

Sergio and Carlos had already gotten comfortable with each other and their growing erection quickly reached full-mast, each of their cocks poking outside of the pouches of their jockstraps less than thirty seconds in.

Carlos was already leaking precum on the waistband.

"Feels good to rub one out, right, mate?" Carlos asked his partner, getting most of his humongous cock out of his underwear.

"For damn sure! I certainly needed that. My milk's been maturing in my balls for long enough."

The jockstraps did not stay on for much longer and thirty seconds in, there they were, the two gigantic throbbing cocks who were making these guys richer than your average C.E.O.!

The Nine inches King was clearly meeting his match. I took some additional pictures while they were laying there, barely touching their cocks which were throbbing by themselves, so hard and fucking ready to pound the first hole they would come into contact with.

It smelt like horny men in the bedroom. I loved that.

Once again, I was hard as a rock.

"Could you help me out with that? You seemed to have large hands and I'm getting tired." Carlos asked Ralph.

Ralph looked at me, this was not in the initial scenario. For a split second, he seemed uncertain but then, he grabbed the Latino monster-cock begging for his attention. No big deal.

He started stroking it slowly, going as far as playing with his foreskin and rubbing the wet mushroom cockhead with his thumb.

"Always happy to lend a helping hand for a bro."

Sergio moved closer next to me. I could not tell if he was uncomfortable or turned-on. Maybe a mix of both.

"You're doing good, pal. Where did you learn those tricks? Prison?" Carlos asked the Nine Inches King.

Ralph smiled.

"You don't want to know, man... All I can say now that I've come to know you a bit is that I would not bet on your ass staying clear for dicks for too long if you were locked-up!"

"Don't worry about that, brother. My ass has seen it all already, it's not scared of a few inmates."

To prove his point, Carlos lifted up his legs and spread his ass-cheeks to the camera, his open hairy hole winked at me.

GOOD FUCKING LORD.

"I guess some inmates are harmless... Other though, they pack huge guns in their pants!" Ralph thrusted his hips and tapped his cock against his abs.

It made a hard sound. That thing was heavy as fuck.

Ralph chuckled and they kept stroking each other's cocks. In the meantime, Carlos had grabbed the "notorious nine inches piece of sausage!"

They were barely watching the porn blasting on TV. Whether they were gay or straight, - I really had to stop putting everyone in a box -, they were visibly getting excited by the context. A couple times, Ralph also showed us his ass, smoother and tighter than Carlos', to the camera.

I remembered how I had rimmed him once. Crazy to think about.

"You wish you could get that." He teased Carlos, spreading his hole

For sole response, the Latino performer spat right inside Ralph's asshole.

After that first contact with their puckers, they both rubbed each other's hole playfully, like this was no big deal, just good friends horsing around.

I thought we were about to assist to a rimming session but they did not go any further than that.

It was more than enough for the content to be freaking juicy though. We were already exceeding the scenario we had planned... and also the time slot.

Sergio whispered in my hear:

"Dude, you think we'll have time to shoot that intro video for me?"

Sergio had become one of my talents to manage for about two hours and therefore, getting him on camera became my problem as well... Maybe that was not such a good idea after all, Ralph was already enough to handle.

"Guys, being real here, the juice is not coming. I've been at it for seven days straight, cumming four or five times a day... I think I have still some left in the tank but I'm not reaching that point where I can nut." Carlos told us.

"Shit, I think I have enough milk for the two of us." Ralph said with a grin. "And mine is very ready to come out."

I bet he was happy about that. One point for Ralph.

"Could we use a substitute and pretend?" Sergio suggested to move things along.

"Fuck no! You think the viewers are dumb?" Ralph immediately intervened.

I agreed with him. As a customer, I hated when I was being sold fake shit.

"I mean, I could cum, but I would need some extra stimulation." Carlos ended-up saying.

Well, well, well... It seemed like the evening was about to get even more interesting. Immediately, my interest was piqued.

"What do you mean?" Ralph asked.

He was not always the sharpest tool in the box.

"Can one of you fucking sacrifice himself and suck my freaking leaking cock? It will get me to cum in just a couple of minutes I bet. If you're good at it."

Carlos was staring at me. I was the only openly gay man in the room. Would I dare?

There were a few seconds of silence. I thought, fuck it, I am a single man, there is this beautiful award-winning pussy-drilling anal-pounding cock standing hard in front of me, begging for me to suck it down.

I was about to say "I'll do it, as long as the camera is off" when Ralph leaned over and shoved the monster cock inside his own mouth.

"Make sure to film this, guys, we'll get the subscribers something to talk about!" He told Sergio and I before having his mouth full.

And just like that, I grabbed the camera and Ralph started to bob up and down that huge, veiny and hairy Latino piece of meat.

He choked several times, - I mean, the size of that thing would have made anyone gag -, but he pushed himself. I was impressed.

Carlos grabbed his hair and guided him down his shaft, slowly at first, but then, not so slowly.

We had gone from 0 to 180 in the span of a couple minutes as Carlos started to thrust his hips to push his cock down Ralph's throat, and the face-fucking began.

Damn, that was rough!

"Wow..." Sergio mumbled on my right.

I was doing my best to stay focus and immortalize this incredible moment on camera. The saliva and slime were flying everywhere and Ralph was making insane gargling sounds.

He would not stop though; he was sucking that cock like he was a soldier and this was his freaking mission.

"Fuck man, another trick learned in prison, I bet! The Nine Inches King has a fucking nice warm throat!"

"Grrl... Grrl... Grlll... Just fucking... Grrlll.. Grlllll... Cum, asshole!" Ralph replied as best as he could with that huge thing stuck in his throat.

Ralph was not so good at acting submissive there, but the fact that he was blowing that dick aggressively made the scene even hotter in my mind.

"Wanna take my spunk in your mouth?" Carlos asked Ralph.

Ralph took a second to breathe. He was sweating and all red. He looked sexy as fuck with that slime running down his lips.

"Hell yeah, go ahead, let's finish this up!"

"Then, open your mouth, King!"

Ralph smiled largely like he was daring his partner to go through with his promise, and then, he opened up his mouth. Wide. I caught the volleys of cum hitting his exposed throat and uvula on camera.

That was epic!

The firework was almost over but the big finish had not been reached just yet. Ralph stood up, the cum dripping from his chin, running down to his impressive chest, and he aimed his XXL cock towards Carlos.

12