My First Year with Austin Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I've been maturing those big loads to end on your face! Ready?"

Carlos was surprised but he did not move. He let the Nine Inches King spray him with some of the biggest and creamiest loads I had ever seen in my life.

At this point, I am pretty sure I also came a little in my pants myself. Who could blame me?

It was simply too good to see the Adult Male Performer of the Year soaking wet with my friend's white cum all over his face. The first volley hit his forehead, the second and third his left cheek, the fourth flew away and hit the wall behind them, the fifth was on Carlos' nose, and the rest was carefully deposited on his full luscious lips.

Carlos was a good player; he knew this was all for the show and would get great ratings with the fans.

He licked the corner of his lips and then kissed Ralph's pecs and abs, spitting back some of the spunk.

"Great sucker; and massive dangerous loads, that dude is a freaking star, guys!" Carlos finally said to the camera.

And cut!

I have to say, we all needed more than a few minutes break to move on to the next one after this scene. Carlos and Ralph wiped some of the cum off with a towel (what a waste!) and I served a beer to everyone.

We were way passed the time but the guys were still chatting and Carlos did not seem in such of a hurry...

Until he was!

"Well, I should take a shower and head to the airport or I'm gonna miss my flight." He said, suddenly realizing what time it was.

Shit.

"Should not we do a short video all three together, as planned?" Sergio asked.

"Dude, I'm sorry, maybe if you come by New-York. It's really not that I don't want to, but I have to call a cab. I should already be gone."

Carlos seemed genuinely sorry but maybe he was faking it. He was a good actor after all.

Thankfully, Ralph and Sergio had landed a resourceful manager with me.

"I don't see any problem here, only a perfect solution! You two definitely need a shower. Go take it now, and invite Sergio in! It will be a fantastic way to introduce him without going too hard for that first video! I can already order your taxi, Carlos. He'll be here in less than ten minutes."

Everyone agreed, and that was it, we could get on with video number 3.

"Triple Threat."

The third and last scene was supposed to be quick and relatively tame.

It was quick. But it turned out to be quite naughty!

Ralph's new place was rather fancy and he was lucky enough to have a large shower which could easily fit two persons. I mean, two normal human beings, two giant bodybuilders might be a little more challenging. But then... what about three?

To fit three muscular studs in there, things were bound to get handsy and slimy.

The sequence started with Carlos and Ralph applying and rubbing soaps on their bodies, - their owns and each other's -, slapping their ass in the process or foundling with their cocks.

Again, just bros being bros!

Ralph went as far as spreading Carlos' ass cheeks and fingering him with his soapy oily fingers. Why not, after all? The Latino superstar did mention his ass had seen it all!

Of course, Carlos wanted to take his revenge and Ralph found himself bending over the wall, two fingers shoved deep in his asshole.

Those dudes were relentless! It was supposed to be a softcore scene!

"Turn the camera, boy." Carlos addressed me once he was done with Ralph's ass. "Look who's here behind you. A good friend of ours has decided to visit!"

I listened to the instructions and turned around.

Wrapped in a towel but otherwise naked, Sergio was smiling at my phone which I was using as a camera. He was beautiful of course. Perfectly tanned, fit, hairy but trimmed, sporting his usual killer smile.

"Hey guys, you seem quite busy in there! I was hoping to get a quick shower. Any room left?"

I turned the camera back to the two hunks already struggling to fit under the same shower-head. Their bodies were already fully intertwined with one another. I then took a few steps back to have all three of the studs in the same frame. Beautiful.

It was one of my best directing works... Christopher Nolan would have been proud!

"Ready to play in the Big Boy's League?" Ralph asked Sergio.

"I think that I am."

"Then, get rid of that thing and hop in with us!"

Ralph pulled Carlos' towel which dropped on the floor, revealing the Instagram star's bare butt to the thousands of viewers who would watch that video.

I was still naïve at the time, I thought only a few thousand people would get to see that bum...

Sergio may have been new to this but he understood the assignment. He pushed his way through Carlos and Ralph's soapy bodies and he quickly found himself stuck inside a wet and yummy hunk sandwich.

At this stage, the three guys were giggling like teenagers, struggling to move, their three bodies sliding against one another.

"Dude, you're slipping you dick in my ass!" Carlos complained.

"Shut up, it's not mine, that's Sergio's semi-truck lodging itself in your crack." Ralph replied.

"Damn, asshole! We did not invite you in to fuck our brains out!" Carlos laughed it out.

And they were all chuckling.

I tried to capture as much of the action as I could, but naturally, the camera found its way at the level of those three cocks, all of them back to being semi-hard, rubbing against each other's thighs and asses.

What a freaking sight!

Carlos started to get even more handsy with Sergio, and the two Latino hunks, - stark naked and wet, they could have been mistaken for brothers -, caressed each other.

No homo? Really?

I mean, those two wanted to fuck for sure! The atmosphere was electric and their dicks were getting real hard. Even Carlos who had supposedly so much struggles to cum only a few minutes before was at full-mast again!

I almost told them to get it down a notch, that was supposed to be an introduction video, not a full-on porn, but I could never have forgiven myself to stop such a magnificent scene.

I simply kept recording.

Ralph was massaging Sergio's back and ass, while Carlos was downright stroking Sergio's dick. Lucky man! As he was getting his erection to its fullest, I got the confirmation that Sergio had not lied about the eight inches.

His dick looked both massive and delicious.

The three of them were looking like the hottest and most fucked-up boyband of all time. Seriously, those three needed to work together more!

Sergio put his left hand on Ralph's pecs, massaging them, and his right hand grabbed -- or attempted to grab, that thing was damn thick, - Carlos' XXL dick.

He talked right at the camera:

"You think I should follow those guys' lead? Sharing some more X-rated stuff from my life?"

Sergio was acting like a real slut, licking his fingers and talking dirty:

"Should I? Hmmmm... I'm not sure, guys... Maybe you could convince me..."

How could anyone ever say no to such an offer?

Unfortunately, in the wise words of Nelly Furtado, all good things come to an end.

As things were about to take an even raunchier turn, the taxi called. He was waiting downstairs. Carlos had to dry himself, get dressed, and run to the elevator in less than two minutes.

We barely had time to hug good bye but he promised that he would be back and he seemed to be very happy with the content shot.

We all were.

I saved the video on my phone and I put it aside.

Sergio, Ralph and I were left having a late dinner together. The atmosphere was cheerful. I was exhausted but happy. Besides, the eye candy was nice.

They were only wearing underwear at this point; Sergio had borrowed one from Ralph's drawers as he had come in not wearing any.

"Well, that escalated quickly." Sergio spoke, biting into his steak.

"How did you like it?"

"I surely did not expect this when I texted you at lunch!" Sergio told me with a laugh.

He seemed fine though. Phew!

We talked about how Carlos was in real life compared to our expectations and then, the discussion moved on to all the different ways we could use the footage gathered that evening.

One thing was for sure, the last video was supposed to be shared in an edited version not to give too much to the potential followers too soon.

Well... About that...

It turned out that I may have been too overwhelmed by the situation, too much in the rush of the taxi arriving, probably way too horny, and as I was about to go home myself, I checked my phone to discover hundreds of notifications piling up.

Shit.

The video was live!

It had been live for more than an hour and shared more than thirty thousand of times already.

The entire five minutes of the video where the established Pornstar Carlos, the ex-inmate and newcomer "Nine Inches King", and the Instagram model Sergio were getting in a shower together, and playing with each other's dick and assholes, was all over the internet!

The first post I read was a notification from a gossip news outlet.

"Allison's husband's X-rated video leaked! Sergio gets very intimate with two male pornstars!"

"CHEATING WITH ANOTHER MAN?! How dares he?!" Another website said.

What had I done?!

[MORE TO CUM]

If you have followed the trilogy from the beginning, you know that chapter 18 is always a big one... See you next week!

12