My First Year with Austin Ch. 24

Story Info
Tyler and Austin's story comes to an end.
5.7k words
4.93
1.7k
5

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

And boys... The last chapter is finally here!

***

Chapter 24: Can't help falling in love

I was getting married.

Wow.

Austin and I were really doing it?!

I could hardly believe how fast things had gone. Too fast maybe?

I tried not freaking out, but maybe I should have been freaking out. It was a big decision, right? A once in a lifetime decision!

We had divided our little group into two. I was with Janice and Ralph, looking for a nice suit, preparing my vows, and picking a nice restaurant for the after-celebration party.

Austin was with Sergio and Allison; they were in charge of finding someone who would accept to marry us without impersonating Elvis Presley or Frank Sinatra and selecting the perfect chapel. "Perfect" under Vegas standards, I should say. People literally get married via drive-throughs there!

"Guys, should I take a minute? I mean, to think about this?"

I was trying on a dark green suit.

Ralph was shirtless in the store, trying shirts for himself, being checked out by the (obviously gay) employee.

"Don't tell me you have second thoughts!" He grumbled.

"Do take that minute, Ty. And some more!" Janice told me, being more empathetic. "If you need to take a step back, I'm sure Austin would understand. You both got excited after the proposal but if you want to plan a bigger wedding, or to think about the commitment it represents..."

"Oh no, it's not about the commitment at all. I want to marry Austin. I'm freaking sure of it. I want to spend my whole life with him. But there are things that bother me... One thing in particular..."

"Spill the beans, mate!" Ralph scolded me.

"My brother won't be there. I called him to share the news, and trust me, I'm glad to do this without most of my extended family, but for Ryan, it hits different. I feel like he deserves to be present."

"Can't he be here by tomorrow?"

"Not really... Mallory and him both work at the hospital, there are surgeries planned."

Ralph held my shoulders as if he was my big brother.

"You look dapper in your suit, man. You got engaged, it's cause enough for celebration. You can get married in two weeks and make sure the few people you want to be there, are there. Noone gives a shit! In the meantime, we can have a party anyway!"

I smiled at him and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I do look very good in that suit... And you two are here. Damn it, I really want to do it tomorrow!"

"You're sure?"

"Yes! We'll set-up a live camera during the ceremony for the people who cannot be here. I don't know! But I cannot see myself asking Austin to post-pone, even just for a few weeks. It's like... Why wait?"

Janice rolled her eyes.

She was so over me changing my mind every couple of minutes. It was not the first time I had asked them if I should really go through with the Las Vegas wedding.

In my defence, the day before the wedding was quite hectic and it was hard to think things through in that craze.

Once in a while, I needed to pause to make sure that I was not getting ahead of myself and my excitement but, every time, I was ending up with same conclusion: I really wanted to go through with the wedding.

In a way, it was the easiest decision of my life. Not that I was delusional about what a marriage would entail, but if there was someone in this world whom I wanted to take on this journey with, it was definitely Austin Prat.

As wedding experts, my friends Gary and Steve were of great help. They handled some things remotely and hooked us up with last minute discounts. They also sent me a to-do-list of things to think of for "shotgun weddings", which became my bible for the next twelve hours.

They were even happy to come celebrate with us the next day. We really had come far in our relationship. The years had washed out any bad blood between us.

I saw Austin at dinner but we made sure not to sleep together before the big day. As you know, we are very much conservative people!

Okay... Who am I kidding? It was silly and certainly did not mean much but it was a funny traditional thing to do. We promised not to see each other before we would walk down the aisle. This was getting very real!

I slept with Janice, and Austin slept with Ralph.

When I say "sleep" here, I do not mean "having sex". Let's be clear because I know how your mind works my dear filthy reader!

Janice asked me a few questions before we went to bed. I could tell she wanted to ensure that I was done with the back and forth and that I was certain of my decision.

I was.

I wondered if Austin had any doubt on his side. I hoped not. He seemed very relax during dinner.

We could not take our eyes away from each other. It is really not fair when you think about it, people with piercing blue eyes like Austin's have such an aura on them.

Despite that, I had a nightmare where I walked down the aisle and Austin never showed up. I barely managed to sleep more than a couple of hours.

The next morning, I got ready with Janice and then, with Ralph, who joined us in her room. They casually kissed and I was still shook by it.

I was half-dressed when someone knocked at the door.

"Yes?"

"Hey guys!"

It was Jasper, wearing an opalescent orange suit. Of all people, I really did not expect him to be there!

"Jasper?!"

For a split second, I thought he was here to stop the wedding. Could you imagine? He had declared his love to me once, and it was clearly not the time nor the place for him to do it again. My mind started railing.

"We heard someone was getting married today and we thought we could crash the party!" He explained with a little smirk on his face.

"We?"

"I came in with my boyfriend, Jamar. I mean... If you don't mind?"

Phew! No love declaration! No stopping the celebration!

"Of course, I don't! Not at all! You're both very welcome. That's so great that you're here!" I ran to hug him. "Where is Jamar?"

"He was too shy to come up, he's in the lobby. He wanted to be sure that I could tell him to leave if you would not want a stranger at your wedding." Jasper smiled.

He did look very good all suited-up, his blond hair slightly longer and curlier than before.

"Are you kidding? We need to fill up some seats. I did not know you were seeing someone."

"We started seeing each other while you were at the hospital. It's been a few months now."

"Looks like a lot of relationships started when I was in the coma..." I winked at Ralph and Janice.

"You two are together. I called it!" Jasper exclaimed immediately. "I swear I called it!"

We finished preparing ourselves and I met Jamar thirty minutes later. He was a very nice guy, working in the video games industry. A cute dude, tall, a little bit nerdy.

Jasper seemed really into him which made me feel great. I was still a bit uncomfortable with how things had turned out between us.

Fun fact, I was invited to Jasper and Jamar's own wedding about a year later!

Surprisingly, I was very chill throughout the day. All my doubts had disappeared, and I was simply enjoying my time with my friends. The celebration was meant to happen at 3 PM. I was mostly excited about it.

In the end, the thing which was straddling me the most was to see Janice and Ralph holding hands or showing some PDA. I could not believe how happy these two seemed to be together!

I did get nervous walking towards the chapel and meeting with the woman who was about to marry us.

I was glad to note that she looked very normal for someone who would officiate weddings in Las Vegas. The officiant must have been around 60 years old and she asked for personal details to share during the ceremony. She seemed genuinely touched when she learned that I had been in a coma only a few month priors.

"You look like a very handsome groom." She told me.

I let the guests take their sits and then, I walked into the chapel first. Austin would join me there. I was happy with that order, I wanted to see him walk towards me. It was like a dream come true.

We had chosen "Lovers" from Taylor Swift to walk down the aisle.

I walked holding Janice's hand. She was shaking more than I was!

Allison was sobbing while her husband Sergio was smiling to his ears, standing next to the officiant as he was about to serve as Austin's best man. Ralph, Jasper and Jamar were sitting together. Gary and Steve were sitting behind them.

"We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January.

And this is our place, we make the rules."

There were some surprises guests.

Austin had invited a few friends from college, Martin was there alone (his wife was an old school Christian and probably not a big supporter of gay marriage), and Ashley was there with her husband.

More importantly, Cassie was there, holding baby Lena in her arms. She looked very cute in her yellow dress. I meant Lena, but Cassie looked pretty too!

I guess that since my own ex from college was at the wedding, Austin could have his.

Frankly, I was glad to have Cassie's blessing. It was very important as, one way or another, she would be part of Austin's life.

My eyes were already teary.

"Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?"

Janice went to sit back down. I was a bit confused since she was supposed to be my best lady. Was she not supposed to stand by my side? We did not really have time to have any rehearsal.

And then, I waited.

"And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover...

Can I go where you go?"

And I waited.

"Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)"

And I waited some more until the freaking song ended...

"You're my, my, my, my...

Darling, you're my, my, my, my...

Lover."

I looked at Janice nervously.

What the hell was Austin waiting for? What was he doing?

I mean... Who is late to his own wedding ceremony?!

No one.

Except for someone who does not want to attend!

Fuck! He was pulling out a Janice. He was running away! Millions of thoughts were running through my head. If he did not want this, why had he not said something earlier? I could have had waited! Or was it even worse than that? Was he reconsidering our relationship entirely?

For a minute there, all my worst-case scenarios turned into reality. This was definitely not a happy ending; this was the end of the world, of my world at least.

Janice stood up and held my hand. Clearly, I was the one shaking now.

Seeing the concerned looks on the guests' faces was probably the worst. What would Cassie think?

"Don't worry, Ty." Janice said calmly.

"Don't worry? Look at me, Jan. I'm standing here, alone. This is the most humiliating moment of my life. Where the fuck is he?"

She smiled.

"He's coming. Don't worry."

That was not enough to calm my nerves.

"I'll just go, I'll find him, and I'll make him say yes, I do, damn it!" I howled.

"What a way to go to start a marriage!" Ralph laughed at my expense.

Why were they so casual about this? Was he really mocking me, in a time like this?

As I was about to walk away, the large door of the chapel opened. Finally, I thought.

But it was not Austin.

Ryan, Mallory and my three nephews were standing there, all suited-up and all smiles.

"Sorry, bro, we were just in time! But we really did not want to miss this."

I could not believe it. It was like a miracle. They had come! They had made it here. Ryan and his family would be there for my big day.

I was already on the verge of crying before but this got my tears flowing down my cheeks.

I hugged my brother.

"How... When... You told me you could not be here?"

"And then, Austin and I called each other. We wanted to surprise you."

I kissed everyone.

"Fuck, you did surprise me! I thought Austin had stood me up. I mean, he's coming, right?"

"Of course, he's coming! He just wanted your best man to stand next to you before walking towards his groom. You look good by the way, Ty, so much better than when I saw you last time." He kissed me on the cheek.

I looked at Janice, she seemed very proud of herself. Both Ralph and her were in on the surprise. Fuck them! They almost killed me with the stress!

We got back near the officiant. She was eating this drama up as she had audibly gasped when Ryan had barged in. That woman sure loved to marry people.

Another song started, "Can't help falling in love", from Elvis. We were in Las Vegas after all. I cannot deny that the song was fitting.

"Wise men say,

Only fools rush in,

But I can't help falling in love with you."

Austin appeared on the other side of the aisle, and he walked down towards me.

It may be cliché but it was true, everything around me faded away. It was like an angel was walking in my direction. Austin looked gorgeous, in a blue navy suit. His eyes were teary and fixated upon me.

They were telling it all. It was like I could read his soul.

"Take my hand,

Take my whole life, too,

For I can't help falling in love with you."

Thank God, Sergio was recording because I barely remember anything from the wedding in itself. It was very similar to an out of body experience (which I was now an expert at).

Two days before I was stressing about asking Austin to marry me and suddenly, I was exchanging my vows while holding his strong reassuring hands.

"Tyler Braxton, I promise to care for you, to cherish you, and to love you, today, tomorrow and every day for the rest of our life. I promise to be here when it gets hard, to hold your hand anytime you may need it, to fight for us each and every battle that will present itself before us." He said to me.

Needless to say, I was crying my eyes out.

"Austin... I cannot begin to express how grateful I am to have you here, standing before me, looking this good in your suit. Also, how crazy is that? I'm pretty sure not many people would have bet on us. Ten years ago, I would have never believed that we would get to this point. But we're both standing here and...."

I lost track of what I was saying. The emotions. Austin leaned over to kiss me.

The officiant pretended to scold us.

"No kiss before I say so!"

The assembly laughed. I continued with my vows.

It was hard to keep it short and simple, there were so many things I wanted to say, but I had promised Austin I would not write a long speech. I could barely talk anyway.

I felt my big brother patting my shoulder behind me, giving me strength.

"Austin, I promise to work on this relationship every day for the rest of my life and to always make you a priority. I promise to accept your daughter as part of my own family. I promise to accept you, just the way you are, and to love you, as hard as I can, for as long as I am alive."

The officiant made us exchange our wedding rings (the twins brought them to us, they were very excited to be part of their uncle's ceremony) and finally, she let us kiss.

It took me a while to come back to Earth.

One might think that I was happy to have married my college crush, to finally have "snatched" him. But that was not it.

I did not marry my "college crush"; I was no longer weirdly obsessed with Austin. I married a 30 years old man whom I had learned to know in the past year, I was loving deeply and whom I knew I could rely on to build a lifetime together.

The good news is, life has proven me that I was right!

We spent the rest of the afternoon and the evening with our guests, laughing, dancing, crying, and making (drunk) speeches. Ryan and his family had to go early but I made sure to tell him how much it meant that he was here to witness the ceremony.

Finally, after a few hours of partying, a strip-tease from Martin, and probably way too many shots, it was time for Austin and I to have our wedding night.

I was still in my daze, following the motions with a smile stuck on my face.

Austin and I made out in the elevator and then in the corridor until we managed to get the key to unlock our bedroom's door.

"I love you, babe." He whispered in my ears.

"I love you, husband." I told him back.

We kissed some more.

"Ready for the big wedding night?" He said, ripping off his shirt and thrusting his hips like Ralph in one of his performances.

I laughed.

"It's not like we're virgins. I think I can handle this." I was taking my shirt off as well.

I had lost my tie a few hours before when Ralph, Sergio and Martin had ganged up on me and forced me to strip on the dancefloor.

"Talk for yourself..." He said as he was standing before me shirtless.

I did not take the hint and kissed his neck.

"Want to pretend that it's out first time?" I asked.

"No, babe... I..." He locked eyes with me. "Tyler, I want this to be my first time."

Finally, I got what he meant and a firework started to blow in my guts, or maybe in my balls!

"Austin? Are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?"

He smiled at me. Cheeky boy!

"I think I'm ready. And I believe that you want it... Right?"

I grabbed his ass.

"You, bastard... I could tell lately that you were so close... That you wanted it so bad... Now I see why you've been waiting!"

"That's my conservative side, you know."

He pulled down my pants and my briefs.

Obviously, I was hard as a rock.

He got on his knees, his right hand was stroking my cock, his left hand was squeezed below my balls and scrotum, he had two fingers playing inside my ass crack, rubbing and poking against my hole.

"I forgot something in my vows." He told me.

"Yeah?"

He shoved his middle finger up my hole.

"I promise to take care of that ass of yours, anytime you may require so."

"That's beautiful." I whispered.

He buried his finger deeper inside of me. He was also stroking me more intensely.

"I promise to fuck and wreck your asshole as hard as you may want, and to only stop when you are fully satisfied."

"Hmmm.... Really romantic..."

"I know, right?"

He chuckled and got a second finger inside my ass. He was now kissing the edges of my cock at the same time.

Austin had always known what he was doing when it came to sex, but with the years, and especially in the few weeks preceding the wedding, he had really figured out my sensitive points.

"Austin... You... You're gonna make me cum..."

"Really?" He had his lips around my leaking cockhead.

"I thought... You... You wanted me to... To fuck you."

He bobbed up and down my cock. I had to resist so hard not to nut in his throat. I heard him gagging on my cock and I could not even look down at his nose buried in my pubic hair.

"Let's... Hmmm... Let's move to the bed..." I requested.

Austin stood up, licked the precum dripping from his lips and took off his own pants. His hard monster-cock was throbbing too.

Fuck. My husband looked like a God.

We were both stark naked and we made out until we fell on the bed. Somehow, he ended up on top of me, facing me, his cock rubbing and leaking against my own crotch. My nose had somehow ended in his hairy and sweaty pits.

We could not keep our hands off each other. He was groping my ass, I was caressing his pecs and then stroking his dick. He spat in my mouth. Dirty boy!

"I fucking love you." He spoke.

I spat back in his mouth.

"I fucking love you too, hubby."

Rough sex had always been part of our relationship. Our intimacy kind of started this way. But since we were romantically involved, we were so much better at it.

12