My First Year with Austin Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Respect me in our daily life, but please, call me a filthy slut in the sack!

Austin went back to fingering my ass as he started sucking on my nipples.

May I remind you that at this point, we had not had sex in more than 48 hours and he had just told me that he wanted me to take his anal virginity! How was I supposed to keep it cool? My cocks and balls were screaming for a release.

We switched position in the king size bed. We were doing a good old 69? I moved a little upwards to have a perfect view on his hairy ass and his birth marks.

Yummy!

I tried to think about sad stuff when he started sucking my dick off and playing with my balls but I could not find anything, I was way too happy!

I started licking his pucker and fingering him while Austin was gagging on my cock.

I heard him choking and moaning, his mouth was full of my dick.

"Fuck yeah..."

Okay. There, I jizzed in his throat, I could not help it!

My cock deflated a bit but Austin kept it warm in his eager mouth.

No problem, my husband could take care of my asshole while my genitals were resting. He did make sure to swap the cum inside my own mouth before moving on to my bum though. A true gentleman!

He started rimming me and I got on all fours to give him a better access to his well-deserved meal. Fuck, he knew how to do this right!

His tongue was lapping in the inside of my ass crack, searching deep in my anal cavity.

Warm, wet and slimy.

Austin fucked me doggy style shortly after, and then, I impaled myself on his massive, nine inches cock. I buried myself on his pole and showed him how good I was at power bottoming.

We literally fell from the bed; he continued banging me on the floor until he was on the verge of cumming.

He was banging my prostate like only Austin knew how. And my husband certainly got stamina, even after a night of dancing and partying!

"More?" He kept on asking.

"Yes... Please... More!" I kept on replying.

After about fifteen minutes of hardcore pounding, he retracted himself, the thick veins of his dick were pulsating a lot, his cockhead was leaking proficiently. In the meantime, my own cock had reverted to full-mast again. The prostate massage had felt nice!

I was horny as fuck.

We took a little break. I ate chocolate cake on his abs. He drank champagne from my ass crack.

It was a night to celebrate after all!

"Wanna do me, now?" He asked as we were cuddling.

I was glad that Austin made his intentions clear because I wanted this to come from him. It was a big step.

"You're sure you want to? I would love that, but no pressure, who cares about the wedding night. If you have any second thought or..."

He forced me to look him in the eyes.

"Tyler Braxton Prat," - we had decided to keep both of our names -- "I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me. I would not give this to anyone else than you, but I'm yours, I want to give my ass to you."

Wow.

You remember when I was wearing a neckless that said "property of Austin" and I was used as gangbang's materials for Austin's bros? How the times had changed!

"I'm gonna fuck you like you deserve." I said, kissing his neck.

I licked his sweat, a light salty taste. I loved him so much.

I fetched some massaging / lube oils and I sat on Austin's large muscular back. I took my time to caress him, and then to go down on his body, his lower back, his juicy bum, his birth marks, the inner of his ass crack.

My own virginity loss had been a rather traumatic experience. It was with one of my college professors, he was very rough and not that considerate.

With Austin, I wanted the opposite.

Not that I did not intend to bang him at least as hard as he was doing me, but above all, I wanted him to feel comfortable.

He was lying on his front on the bed while I was massaging his ass. I started burying my tongue and then my fingers in his tight pink hole. That was not new. We had done that many times before but this time, we both knew this was only foreplay before the main course. I hardly could not wait.

"Does it feel good, babe?" I checked.

"So good..." He mumbled.

I started rubbing my cock against his pucker. I was getting so close.

I took some more lube and I shoved one, two, and finally three fingers in, stretching his virgin hole as never before.

"Should we try it in this position?" I whispered, all ready to fuck him right there.

"I... I'd like to see you."

I smiled.

"Oh really?"

"Yes... Please..."

"You'd like to see my face as I'm fucking your ass for the very first time."

"I do."

He said: "I do"! To be honest, this one may have meant more than the one pronounced in the chapel earlier.

Austin turned around, got to the edge of the bed and spread his muscular legs in the air. Aside from the fact that I had never fucked Austin, I was rarely a top in my previous relationships.

I started to feel the pressure.

My precum was already coating against my husband's wet hole. He was ready.

I looked into his blue eyes and pushed the tip of my cock inside his ass. There was some resistance at first.

"Hmm..." He mumbled softly.

I chuckled. I was supposed to take his nine inches monster cock on a daily basis and he was having troubles with the top of my seven inches stick!

To be fair, his hole was tight as fuck. I dug deeper. It was time to pop his cherry once and for all.

"You're feeling good, Aust?"

"Yes... Hmmm... This is... Nice..."

"I keep going?"

"Fuck yeah..."

I was happy to oblige. I was breaking in. Looking at him, how much he was loving it, how hard his dick was getting, flapping against is abs... That was making this so much hotter.

I felt like I was breaching another barrier, both practically and metaphorically.

I leaned over, buried myself further inside my husband, and kissed him sensually. I was in him. Austin was no longer a virgin.

"I love you."

I was now going back and forth, he was moaning louder and louder, things were getting more intense.

"Keep going... That feels.... Hmmm... That feels so good..."

"Deeper, babe?"

"Yeah..."

We made out again. I went balls deep.

"Fuck yes!"

"How does it feel, babe?"

"So good... So, fucking good... Fuck me, babe... Fuck me harder..."

I started ramming him. I knew I was bumping and poking against his prostate. Austin was experiencing his first complete anal orgasm; his dick was spurting cum everywhere as well. His eyes were rolling at the back of his head.

I was not done though.

I turned him around, - he let me use him like a rag doll -, and I fucked his ass from behind.

"I'm going to breed you, Aust." I felt very powerful.

"Please... Please do..."

After more back and forth motions, I finally nutted in his ass. I was cumming for the second time that night but for the very first time inside my husband.

It may have taken more than twelve years to get to that point with Austin but it was worth every second.

We lied down on the bed, intertwined with each other, cuddling.

I loved the way he was holding me. His smell. His presence.

We felt safe.

We were happy.

And then what?

*

*

*

*

*

EPILOGUE

Was everything perfect from the moment Austin and I got married?

Certainly not.

In the past ten years, we have had our fair shares of dramas, issues, and misunderstandings.

Who does not go through tough times in life?

Austin lost his job shortly after we moved to Boston and we had to solely rely on the revenues generated by my work on x-rated social media pages and managing Ralph.

I was fully okay with that but Austin had troubles dealing with being unemployed.

He ended up changing jobs multiple times until he became a personal trainer. This created other types of issues since he was mostly training gay guys but I learned to get my jealousy under control and to trust him.

See, I was maturing!

I did change my own career path when I released my first book four years ago. The critics, feedback, and little notoriety which came with it had an impact as well but Austin and I handled this part pretty well.

We had way more to deal with anyway.

Cassie went through her first breast cancer about three years after we had moved to Boston and we had to take a more prominent role in Lena's life. When she died during the resurgence of her cancer a couple years ago, we gained full custody of Austin's daughter.

That was tough on all of us, believe it or not, but I had become good friends with Cassandra.

I officially became a step-father even though I hate this term.

As far as I am concerned, I am Lena's father. Period.

We have a family to take care of now, and both Austin and I have been very committed to make it work.

Maybe that is the secret of long-term relationships in the end? Both parties to really want it!

I do not believe in love that lasts forever but I do believe in communication, respect and commitment. Austin does too and we have always made sure to sticking up to these principles, no matter what.

Another thing I believe in is how you can fall in love, again and again, of the same person.

Seeing Austin handling Cassie's cancer, how he was there for her and for their daughter, I thought my husband was so strong.

Every year that has passed since we have gotten married has gotten me falling in love again with him, each time for a different reason.

I have no idea what the future holds for us but I have seen enough people die and suffer to understand that life is short and unpredictable. I have gone through enough to know that there is no need to be judgmental or bitter.

And, above all, I know that I am strong enough to take everything that will come my way.

As I am closing this chapter, this book, and this trilogy altogether, I have to confess that the notion of a happy ending has always felt strange to me. As if "happiness" was a state we could be in, and once reached, this was "the end".

Is not that a depressing thought?

The idea of "endings" is concerning enough... In my views, no story ever truly ends, people only choose to stop telling them.

That being said, I think I am at this point now, where I am ready to stop telling this particular story.

I have shared a lot of myself in these pages, probably too much, and probably in vain, but if only one of my readers have enjoyed the ride, cried with me, laughed with me, and jerked-off with me (I mean, it was kind of the point), I guess that I have accomplished my mission.

See you in ten years, maybe, in another book, sharing my life as a 40+ daddy! Who knows?

[THE END]

****

[Note from the author: A huuuuuuuuge thank you to those of you who have been following Tyler's journey since the very beginning! I have spent more than four years of my life with these characters - I would have never thought back in 2019 this would become a complete trilogy and my longuest running story (so far)! I am more than grateful. Cheers!]

12