My Fitness Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
I help Mom start online exercise courses.
5.9k words
4.59
126.7k
279
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,190 Followers

My mom and dad were fitness junkies. Dad was the manager of the local gym in our little town while mom worked there part-time. Then Covid hit. Once things started to open back up, the gym wasn't one of them. It couldn't survive. Dad wound up getting a job at the gym about an hour away at a significant pay cut. Mom stayed home. Her plan was to build up an audience online with her own exercise workout videos until they had enough to buy the old gym and open it as their own.

As for me, my college shut down at the same time. While were all locked in the house together, it was a good bonding time. We hadn't spent that much time together as a family in years. We all became much closer.

Fast forward two years. Dad was now the assistant manager of the gym an hour away while mom was still living with the hope of earning enough money to open their own gym. When I came home for college summer break she wasn't herself. She was a little down in the dumps.

"Oh, honey," she replied when I asked what was bugging her. "I've been doing these classes online forever. They don't seem to be gaining any traction. I get a donation here or there, but nothing that amounts to anything. All they want to do is talk about my boobs in the chat. Bunch of perverts! They even say they'd donate more if I showed them!"

"Mom, I think there are better formats out there than what you're using. The one I'm thinking of, they have to pay before they watch your videos. So you won't get all these perv freeloaders. Just post a good teaser video or photo and you'll make more money in the first month than you have in two years."

"Really? Can you set it up for me?"

"Absolutely!

"That'd be great! Do you think you can get it set up in time for my session tomorrow?"

"Good as done."

The rest of the day, I researched the best way to help Mom with her fitness videos. I spent most of the day watching these fit, hot MILFs wearing next-to-nothing exercising. The next morning - the day of Mom's first video for the new format - I woke up with the hardest, biggest piece of morning wood I could remember.

I threw off the covers and gripped the beast that was so hard it had forced my underwear down so it was fully exposed. "Jesus Christ! This hurts like a motherfucker!" I moaned to myself. I closed my eyes and began to stroke it with those MILFs on my brain. "Oh yeah, that's it. Bend over, you bitch. Oh fuck yeah, that's it, just like that," I quietly directed.

Meanwhile, Mom was dressed in her workout clothes and ready for the shoot. "Damn that boy! He'll sleep all day if I let him," and worked her way down the hallway to my room. Hmmm, his door is cracked open. I wonder if he's up already? she thought to herself. What she didn't know I was up in more ways than one. Is he moaning in his sleep? She quietly opened the door and slid through it. Her hand went straight to her mouth. Oh my God! He's masturbating!

I was completely unaware of her presence. I was too busy giving the MILF in my head a good workout. "Oh yeah, that's it. Take it. Take it all!"

Oh, my poor baby! He misses his girlfriend so much! Maybe...maybe just this once I can help him relief himself. It'll be a little uncomfortable for both of us. But I can do this for my poor baby. Just this once. She got down on all fours and crawled across the floor until she was at the foot of my bed. My God! He's huge! What a lucky girl his girlfriend is! (gasp) Should I be thinking that way about my own son's...thing? She watched me stroke myself with both hands like a man possessed. "Don't rub so hard. You'll set it on fire!" she whispered.

My eyes flew open. "Jesus Christ, Mom! What the fuck?!" I was so shocked it didn't even occur to me to cover up.

Her eyes bounced between my face and my wood. "I...I was coming to wake you up so you could help me with my video and I, you know, saw you doing...this."

"You couldn't have knocked? Or just turned around and left? Fuck!"

"Just hear me out," she said softly. "I know you must miss Jennifer terribly. And...this...is totally normal. So, I thought - just this once - I might be able to help you."

I jumped when she wrapped her warm, soft hand around my vein-wrapped pole. "Mom! What...what the fuck?!"

She began to run her hand up and down. "I just want to help." She watched the expression on my face change. "There, isn't that better?"

"Well...yeah. It's just fuckin' weird."

"I know, honey. It's weird for me, too." Then why am I getting so hot and wet?! "Just close your eyes and dream of Jennifer. Does Jennifer, you know, do this for you?"

"Well, yeah. Kind of. She always has her top off when she jerks me off, though."

"Oh! You...you want me to take my top off?"

"Well...it would definitely help."

"Um...okay." With some hesitation, her tight spandex top came over her brunette head. "Is that better?"

Holy shit! Look at those fucking tits! "Um, yeah, that's great."

After a couple of minutes, Mom finally said, "How's that? Are you getting close?"

"Well, no, not really. Jennifer never jerks me off until I finish. She usually lets me titty fuck her first."

"Really?! Well, um, I guess if you think that will help..." She leaned in and wrapped her huge mounds around my thick stick. "There. How's that?"

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, that feels great, Mom."

"Does that feel like Jennifer?"

"Dang, Mom, I think it feels better. You've got some great tits, Mom!"

Oh my! My son thinks my tits are better than his 20-something girlfriend's tits! "Oh! Uh, wow, that's great, honey." The heat between her legs got hotter. She dropped a stream of saliva across the head of my hammer. It fell down the handle and through her incredible cleavage. She pressed her globes around me and began to bounce. Wow! This would be a great exercise for my gluts and thighs! Wait...what am I thinking?!

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mom! That's awesome! Ohmagawd, that feels so good!"

"I'm glad, honey. Are you close?"

"Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck yeah!"

"You can...finish...on my boobs. It's okay."

"No, I want you to say it right. Say it like Jennifer would. Come on, say it, Mom!"

How would Jennifer say it? Oh! "Okay. Um..." She gulped. "Come on, Mark," she said in a deep, husky voice. "Cum on my tits. I want you to cover my tits with your hot, thick cum. Come on, baby, do it. I want it," she purred.

"Oh, fuck!" I barked through a clenched jaw.

A rope sprang out of her cleavage and splashed across her throat. A second and third spurt rainbowed up and spread across the top of her firm tits.

She pressed hard against my throbbing rod until she had squeezed every drop out. She pulled back and looked down at herself.

"Wow! So much...stuff! Your father never has that much!"

I was staying hard just seeing the damage I'd done. "Yeah, well, I've been saving that up for a while."

"I'll say!" she said as she stood. "I think we both need showers. Go take a shower and then you can help me with my video."

My eyebrow rose, pulling a corner of my mouth up with it. "Wanna take a shower together?"

Yes! "I don't think so, Mister. Just cool your jets." She turned and walked out the door. Holy shit! I haven't been that turned on in years! What's wrong with me?!

After we both masturbated in separate showers, we met in the spare bedroom that was Mom's pseudo workout room. She looked hot! She had changed into a different sexier, smaller spandex outfit. I was hoping she didn't notice the bulge I had in my pants already.

"Okay, Mom, let's shoot this. We have to post a teaser video and photo after we're done. So, what are we calling this one?"

"Today we're going to work on our lower buttocks and inner thighs."

"Perfect." I held the camera up. "Whenever you're ready, Mom."

She looked into the camera. "Hello, ladies! Today we begin our new journey. We'll begin with working two problem areas, ones that make the boys go crazy. You know what I mean: our lower buttocks and inner thighs. Let's get started!"

She bent over and her tiny shorts pulled down, revealing the top of her G-string. She grabbed the back of her waistband and started to pull.

I pulled out my phone. "Hang on! Don't move!" I moved in close and took a picture looking down the inside of her pants. It was a great shot of her ass and G-string.

"What was that? Did I hear your phone? Did you just take a picture?"

"Just trust me."

The routine went on for 20 minutes when she finally looked into the camera and said, "Great job, ladies! Before we wrap up today, I want you to meet my super cute assistant, my son Mark! Come here, Mark, get between my legs and help me stretch the muscles we worked today." I slid between her legs, making sure the camera got a good profile of the boner in my pants. "Okay, throw my legs over your shoulders and lie on top of me as if you were doing pushups.

I did exactly as told. If someone didn't know better, it would look like we were having sex. I looked into the camera with a twinkle in my eye. "To any guys out there, I also manage the website. If you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see next, shoot us a message."

"Yes! Ladies, too! If there's an area you'd like to work on, let us know!" Oh my! Is that his...thingy...I feel pressing against me! It's so big! And hard! (gasp) Stop it! He's your son! "(ahem) Okay, honey, you can get off me, we're done for today. If feels like you're trying to wrestle me or, um, something."

Later that day, before Dad got home, Mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Hey, Mom, you're a hit!" I said holding up my phone.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You made $150 today!"

"What?! No way! That's amazing!"

"Okay, so here's the deal. I did a test. Remember I told you we needed to post a teaser of the video with a little video or a photo? Well, I posted the same video twice. One with a teaser video and one with the photo I took that lead into the video. The one with the video made $15. The one with the picture made $135!"

"What?! That's crazy!"

"$135 for a tiny pic of your butt and underwear! Imagine what you could make if you got, let's say, more adventurous!"

"'More adventurous'?! If you mean what I think you mean, it's absolutely out of the question!"

"Just think about it, okay?"

Dad got home a little later than usual. He looked exhausted and smelled like booze.

"Have you been drinking?!" Mom asked over dinner.

"Hey! I just had a couple of drinks with the guys. No big deal."

"Hey, Mom, I'd be more than happy to help you with your new project. You don't even have to pay me! All I would ask for is, um, you know, more relief like we did earlier."

Mom choked on her food. "What?!"

"Project? Relief? What's he talking about?"

She glared across the table at me. "I shot my first video for the new website today. Mark, um, hurt it, uh, back and I helped relieve him."

Dad looked at me. "Did it help?"

"Oh yeah, it definitely helped! But I think I need more treatments."

"You should help the boy, Sue."

I grinned wide. "Yeah, Mom, you should help me."

She clenched her jaw. "You're pushing your luck, Mister," she hissed.

"What'd I do?!" Dad asked in his alcohol-induced haze.

"Not you, idiot. Your son."

"Oh! Phew! Dodged a bullet there!"

*****

The next morning, Mom knocked on my door. She was ready to make her second video.

"Come in!"

She walked and gasped. I was lying naked on the bed with a raging hard on pointing skyward.

"What the hell?!"

I smiled. "I could use some more relief."

Look at the size of that thing! "Absolutely not! Get dressed and get down here so we can shoot the next video!"

"But Dad said you should help me out."

"Your father's an idiot! Come on, let's go!"

When I came into the exercise room she had calmed down.

"So, any updates on the video?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's over $500!"

"$500?! That's amazing! They must really love the video!"

"Well, let's be clear. The video has made $30. The 'other' video has made the rest."

"You're kidding?!"

I shook my head. "Nope. Are you sure you don't want to be more adventurous?"

"Absolutely not! Come on, let's go."

I looked her over. She said she doesn't want to be sexier, but then she wears even less clothing than she did yesterday. This is in the bag! I just need to convince her a little more.

She couldn't get the image of my meat out of her head. Maybe if I exercise, that will get it out of my head. Regardless, she couldn't control the heat between her legs.

She went into lunges. "Okay, ladies, welcome back! Do your buttocks and thighs hurt today like mine? That's good! But let's slow it down a little and focus on a different area today." I came from behind the camera and into the picture. "Are you going to join me today, Mark? Great!"

"No no, nothing like that. Somebody asked a question. Can you turn your back to the camera and bend over, please?"

"Um, yeah, sure, I guess."

She did as asked and I smiled into the camera. She jumped when my hand went between her legs.

"Yup. Soaked! Absolutely soaked!" I announced.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She reached between her legs, grabbed my hand, twisted her body and yanked.

"Gah! Ooof!" I grunted when I landed on my back with her on top of me. "What the fuck?!" I began to wrestle and try to get out from under her while she laughed.

"How's it feel to be beaten by a woman?"

"I'm not beaten!" I said as I grabbed at her.

"I won! Just admit defeat! Admit defeat like a man!" We continued to wrestle on the ground, tugging and pulling at each other's clothes. Suddenly, my shorts fell far enough for my mast to spring out in full view of the still rolling camera. Oh my God! Look at the size of it! Everyone will see! It will look like I pulled my son's cock out of his pants! "Hey! Stop it!" With one tug, her breasts flew out of her tiny top. "Ahhh!" She tried to pull it back on but I continued to hold it back. "Stop it! Stop it!" She finally wrestled it from me and tucked the girls back in. "Oh my God! Put...put that thing away! How embarrassing! Forget it! We're done for today!" She jumped to her feet and stomped away, while I grinned and saw dollar signs dancing in my head.

I steered clear of her the rest of the day. I had no idea how strong she was! Not to mention, I had work to do. Later that afternoon I finally approached her.

"What do you want?!" she barked.

"I bring good news! You're over $2,000!"

"Really? That's amazing! People like the first video that much?"

"Well...uh...actually, most of that is today's video." I was prepared to run for my life.

"What?! You posted that?! Oh my God! Our neighbors will see that!"

I waved a comforting had at her. "No! No they won't! I blocked anyone in our zip code."

She paused. "Really? That many people watched it?"

I nodded. "A ton! See what a little tit will do?" Not to mention my mother pulling down my pants to see my cock! "Imagine what something more adventurous would do?!"

"You keep using that word! It's out of the question!"

"Just hear me out." She glared at me. I knew I had to choose my next words very carefully. "I have a proposal for you. Let's make two videos. One will be a straight exercise video. I promise I won't do anything. But the second one will be a little more risqué. One you can call 'Sue's Gym', something generic. The other you can call 'Sexercise with Susie' or something." I saw the look in her eye. "You don't have to have actual sex! Just the suggestion of it will drive traffic." Although, if I have anything to do with it... "You can wear something sexy, like lingerie or something. You can wear a mask to hide your identity."

She paused. That is a lot of money! I wouldn't have to have sex. And no one would know who I was. But still... "Absolutely not," she said with little to no conviction.

"Just think about it." I already knew she was.

*****

Dad came home late that night looking like something the cat had dragged in.

Mom was already frustrated before this. "Where the hell have you been?" she asked angrily.

"Don't start with me. We must've had 20 new members sign up today. Then, just as I was locking up, a water pipe burst, so I had to wait for the plumber then clean it up. I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed."

Mom couldn't get the image of my equipment out of her head. An hour later she woke Dad up from his slumber.

"Steve, wake up. Come on, let's fool around," she breathed into her ear.

"What? No, seriously, I'm exhausted. I wouldn't be any fun," he said groggily.

"Oh, come on, ya big baby," she replied playfully. "I'll let you do things that I don't normally let you do." She reached under the covers.

He slapped her hand away. "No, seriously. I'm sorry, but I'm really exhausted. Rain check?"

She jumped out of bed. "Not likely," she hissed and stomped off. She sat in the bathroom stewing for a few minutes before she finally sighed, "Fuck it." She rummaged through some things tucked away in the deep recesses of the linen closet until she finally found what she was looking for and held it before her face. "Hello, old friend. I haven't seen you in a while," she said to the veiny, beige dildo. "I wonder if there's anything good on the TV," she pondered before walking to the family room in her tiny negligee. She scrolled through the channels and stopped. "James Bond, Daniel Craig. That should do the trick." She sat on the couch and considered the phallus in her hand. This looks smaller than Mark. (gasp!) Stop thinking about your son's thingy!

She peeled off the negligee, laid on the couch, and pulled the light blanket on the back of the couch over her.

Have you got him?

He's in the black Audi. What about Ronson?

He's been hit.

She touched the rubber to her aching slit. "Ooo yeah, James, hit me with that 007 weapon of yours. (gasp)," she whispered. She gave a hushed puff when the rubber tip parted her velvety lips and lightly moaned until the flat base kept it from going any further. "Mmmmmm, yes, that's it right there," she moaned as she began to slowly pump the object.

What's happened?

They're on the train, ma'am.

What do you mean "on the train"?

I mean they're on top of a train.

Well get after them, for God sake!

She squirmed on the couch with her eyes closed while the movie played.

"Mmmmm, yes, I'll ride that train," she quietly mumbled. "Yesssss, ride that train right into my tunnel. Get after it, James. Mmmmm, yes, get after it. That's it, just like that. Mmmmmmm."

Looks like there isn't much more road...I don't think I can go any further!

"Yes, just a little further. Yes, almost there. Mmmmmmm..."

"Mom? You in there?" I asked just before I rounded the corner.

"(GASP!) Uh, yes...yes, I'm in here. Just...just, you know, watching a movie," she stuttered with the imaginary appendage stuffed to the hilt in her snatch.

"Oh! Is the new Bond movie?!"

"Um, yeah, I guess so."

"Mind if I watch it with you? Have I missed anything?" I asked as I sat down on the couch with her without waiting for an answer.

Shit! "Uh, no, not much. You haven't missed much," she said as I laid down on the couch in front of her.

"Can you see okay?"

"Um, yes. Yes, I can see just fine, thank you." She had noticed I was only in a pair of loose fitting gym shorts and her motherly instincts took over before she thought about the consequences. "Here, climb under the blanket with me before you catch cold. Shit! I'm naked! I hope he doesn't notice!

She lifted the blanket and I slid back against her then the blanket fell over both of us.

Jesus, she's hot! I felt her skin rub against mine. Her erect nipples were piercing my back. Is she naked?

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,190 Followers
12