My Fitness Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter? Couldn't sleep?" I asked.

"Um, no. No, I couldn't sleep." Because I can't get the image of your thingy out of my head and your father wouldn't fuck me!

"Yeah, me either."

As the movie worn on, the thumping of honeypot around the insertion continued. Her son cuddled next to her wasn't helping any.

When Bond picked up the manila envelope stamped "Top Secret" from Mallory's desk with his next assignment and the screen faded to black I said, "Man, that was really good!"

Mom had barely been able to focus on the movie. "Oh, uh, yes. Yes, it sure was."

"Well, I think I'll head off to bed."

She grabbed my shoulder just as I began to get up. "Before you go, I wonder if we could talk real quick." I laid back down and started to roll over to face her when she stopped me. "No, lay back down the way we were. That was really nice."

"Okay, sure. So, what do you want to talk about, Mom?"

"Do you...you find me attractive?"

"Well, yeah! I mean, yeah. I think you're very attractive, Mom. And all my buddies do, too!"

This caught her by surprise. "Really?!"

"Well, yeah. You don't think they were coming over to the house all the time just to play Xbox, do you?" She'd thought of those as her own. They practically lived at their house during the summers. "Jesus! After we 'discovered' girls...man, the way they talked about you! And the things they wanted to do with you! Mom, you have no idea. But of fucking perverts," I chuckled.

The thought of those hard-bodied boys ravishing her body was almost more than she could stand. Her body went white hot at the thought.

She hesitated. "Do you...do you remember what we did in your room yesterday?"

I thought for a second. "Oh! Do you mean when you let me cum all over your tits?"

She batted her eyes at the crudeness of the comment. It also made her hotter. "Um, yes, that's it. Were you...were thinking about Jennifer or, um, me?"

The question caught me off guard. "Honestly, Jennifer never entered the picture."

Mom was surprised by this comment. "Really?! But you...you were already, you know, when I walked into the room."

"Yeah. Well...it wasn't about Jennifer, trust me."

"So...what were you thinking about? You...you weren't thinking about... me...were you?"

"Well, not at first."

"Not at first?"

"No. But when I came, yes, I have to admit I was thinking about you. Is that okay? Are you mad?"

"No! Absolutely not! I'm actually kind of flattered."

I chuckled. "Phew! I thought for sure you were going to kick my ass!" She laughed.

"I just won't tell your father. He'd kick both of our asses!" I shuddered at the thought. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me tighter. She felt like a furnace. "This was nice. Wasn't it nice?"

"Yeah, it was real...OH!" I barked when her hand went inside my shorts and wrapped around my python.

She giggled. "Shhhhh, you'll wake your father." She paused. "So, what are you thinking about now? You're obviously thinking about something," she whirred in my ear as she began to slowly stroke me.

"I, uh, uh, I'm, uh..."

"Are you thinking about me?" she whispered.

"Well, I mean, dang, Mom. You're all pushed up against me and all. Are you naked?"

"Never mind about me." She pushed at the waistband of my shorts until I was exposed under the blanket. "I'll take that as a yes?"

"Well, yeah."

"Do you like it when I do this?" she asked when she started to caress me again.

"Well, yeah."

"I can tell. The tip's all slimy." She ran her palm across it then went back to the shaft.

"Fuck, Mom, that feels so good," I groaned.

"Does Jennifer do this?"

"Oh, yeah." I probably answered that too quickly.

"Does she let you do what we did?"

"What? Titty fuck and then cum on her tits?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"Well, her tits are quite a bit smaller than yours, so... But she does let me cum on them."

"Which do you like better? Big tits or small?"

"Oh, bigger, for sure!" Shit! Probably answered that one too quickly, too.

Mom giggled. "So, you like mine better than hers?" She pressed harder into my back.

"Well, uh, yeah, I guess."

"What else does she do? Does she suck on it?"

"Oh, yeah. She gives great head."

"What about in the butt? Does she let you do it in the butt?"

"Um, yeah...fuuuuuuck...yeah, once... once and a while," I stuttered.

She felt the throbbing in her hand grow stronger. "Really? She lets you put it in her butt? Your thingy is so big! I Can't believe she lets you put it up there!"

"My 'thingy'? Really, Mom. It's a cock."

"Yes, sorry."

"No, say it. I want...mmmmm...want to hear you say it."

She paused. "Cock. Your cock is so big!"

"You just have to use plenty of lube. Haven't you ever had someone fuck your ass? Hasn't Dad fucked you in the ass?"

He's so comfortable talking about these things! "Oh, no! Goodness no."

"You don't know what you're missing." I paused. "So, am I bigger than Dad?"

Yes! "Well...let's not talk about your father while I, um, have your...cock...have your cock in my hand." She paused. "Are you close to finishing? I can feel it in my hand."

"Yeah...yeah...I'm...I'm...fuuuuuuck...I'm close."

"Would you like to finish on my chest again?"

"Yes!"

She threw the covers back, revealing her luscious, naked body. I flipped over, jumped to my feet and stroked myself like a man possessed while she cupped her globes.

He seemed to like it last time... "Come on, Mark," she said in that deep, husky voice. "Cum on my tits. I want you to cover my tits with your hot, thick cum. Come on, baby, do it. I you to cover them," she purred.

"Oh, fuck!" I barked through a clenched jaw.

A rope sprang out of her cleavage and splashed across the closest mound and crashed into the side of the next. Two more significant spurts sufficiently coated the one closest and her cleavage. I slapped it against her fluffy flesh, sending droplets across her chest.

"Fuck me," I panted.

She looked down at her painted chest in the flickering light of the TV. "You have so much stuff!"

I scanned her body and the damage that I had done then did a double take.

I smiled a wicked smile down at her. "What do we have here?" I asked as I tapped the base of her tiny companion.

Shit! "(GASP!) I...I..." She gasped again as I pulled it out before gently grabbing my wrist.

Still grinning I asked, "Mother? So now I've caught you masturbating." My tone dripped with self-satisfaction.

"I...I..."

I watched her jaw clench while I slowly stuffed it back into her. "Would you like for me to help you like you helped me the other day?"

She looked into my face and sighed, "Yes."

I grabbed one of her hands and brought it to my quickly-hardening post before I began to work the toy in and out of her puffy gash. She squeaked when I placed a cum-covered nipple between my fingers and squeezed.

"What were you thinking about, Mother? Were you thinking about me while you were fucking yourself? Hmmm?"

Yes! "No! No, of course not," she whined.

I pumped harder and faster and leaned down. "I'll bet you want me to fuck you right now, don't you, Mom?"

Yes! "No! No, that's not true!"

"Admit it. You want me to fuck your tight little pussy with my fat cock, don't you? I know I want to fuck you."

Yes! "No! No, we...we can't." She began to wildly writhe on the couch.

"Ha! Liar. I know I want to fuck the shit out of you, Mother," I teased.

"Ohmygawd," she panted. "We...we can't. I...we can't. It...it wouldn't be...ohmygawd...it wouldn't be right." Her body was burning up. The thought of her son fucking her into oblivion was enough to make her visible tremble.

"Because what we've been doing has been so right?"

"That...this is...different."

I smiled down at her. "You're about to cum, aren't you?"

Her eyes were closed. "Yes...yes...don't stop. Please don't stop," she quietly begged. She jerked the first time I stabbed her as hard as I could. "Oh! Ohmygawd!" She released her grip on my tool and placed a death grip on the couch cushions.

"Come on, Mom. Show just how much of a horny MILF you are. Show me how a fucking MILF cunt cums," I hissed.

The words pushed her over the edge. It felt like 100 vibrators went off inside her at the same time. Her hips bucked hard into my pumps.

"Ohmygawd! Yes! Yes! Ah! Ah! Aaaaiiiiiyyyyyeeeeee!"

She squirmed so much and so hard on the couch I thought she might roll off. She moaned and groaned louder than any woman I'd ever been with. I expected Dad to walk in at any moment.

After what seemed like an hour her spasms finally slowed and she sunk into the couch. Her incredible chest heaved trying to catch her breath. She felt like she'd just run a marathon. Too bad I can't post that as one of my workout videos!

She gasped when I pulled the rubber organ from her still convulsing snatch. Her eyes bounced between I and it when I held it to her lips before she finally licked the tip then swallowed the slick tip.

I pulled it from her lips with a "pop" then grabbed my handle.

"What am I supposed to do with this, Mom?"

"Oh my God! You're hard again? Already!" I'd forgotten how quickly young men recharge. How I miss that!

I nodded my head and waved it at her. "Mmmmmhmmm."

"I...I don't know. What...what do you want me to do with it?"

"How about a blowjob?"

She licked her lips. It looks delicious! "No. No, we can't. I can't."

"Hmmmmm. About another tit fuck?"

She paused. "Yes, we can do that, I s'pose."

I quickly climbed onto the couch and straddled her. My rod bounced above her cum-soaked melons inches from her face. She licked her lips as she stared at it.

"Sure you don't want it in your mouth, Mom?"

Yes! "No. No, we...I can't. Let's just do...this, okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine by me."

I slapped my stick into her slick cleavage. It sounded like a hand hitting a pool of water. She pressed her flesh around mine and I began to slide myself between them. My tip nearly smacked against her chin each time it popped out the top.

"Does that feel good? Do you like that?" she whirred.

She saw the glint in my eyes. "Do I like what, Mom?"

"You know...this."

"Say it," I growled.

She paused. "Do you...do you like...fucking my tits? Hmmm? Do you like fucking my tits, Mark?" she said breathily. She sounded like one of those 1-800 girls you see on the TV at 2 a.m. I nearly shot my load.

I nodded. "I do. I'll bet you want it in your pussy instead of your tits, don't you?"

Yes! "No! No, that's not true at all."

I pumped harder. "I'll bet you've got a tight little pussy, don't you? Do you have a tight little pussy, Mom? Huh?" She just gave me a crooked grin. "I'll bet no other man has fucked your pussy like I would. I'd make you scream. You'd be begging to stop and fuck you harder at the same time." The thought of fucking her had me ready to explode.

I'll bet he would, too! If he keeps this up I'll have to masturbate again in the shower!

"I'll bet you get off on the thought of my friends coming over and gangbanging your ass, don't you? Huh? Would you like for me to invite all my friends over to fuck you, Mom? Huh?"

Yes! She just looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Maybe I'll...I'll...fuck! Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. Okay? Huh?" My balls began to contract. The thought of watching my friends fulfill their fantasies with my mother filled my head. "We'll...we'll record it, okay? We...we can...grrrrrrrrr..." My hips began to stutter. "We can post it as...as one of your workout r-r-r-routines. Fuck!"

She could feel me throb in her cleavage. Finally, she spoke. "Come on, baby. Give it to me. I want it. I want it! Give it to me! Do it! Do it GAH! (cough)"

I pulled out from between her fleshy mounds and shot a stream across her face and into her hair. She coughed when a surge gushed into her open mouth. Two more spurts coated her cheeks and rolled down and matted in her hair. She batted her eyes when I flicked my wand at her, sending more specks across her face.

I climbed off the couch and observed my work. She was painted from the chest up. She was beautiful.

She ran her fingers across her face in shock. "Oh...my...God!"

I smiled. "First facial?"

"I...I...ohmygawd."

I chuckled. "I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed." I paused. "Wanna join me?"

Yes! "No. I...I need to take a shower before...before your father sees...this."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Your loss." I turned and walked away. "See you in the morning. Good night!"

She sat up on the couch. Jizz dripped off her face onto her large cumcatchers and ran down her stomach. What have I done? Once was bad enough. But this? The bad thing is I want him more than ever! That incredible cock...(GASP!) I need to stop thinking like this! He's my son, for God's sake! Sue, pull yourself together!

As I stood in the shower with the warm water washing her scent off of me, I stood there with a smug grin on my face. Who knew? My mom's a sex-starved MILF! This is going to be a very interesting summer!

12