My Flagrant Public Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, how do you know my drapes are open?"

"Educated guess. Enjoy the rest of your stay."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

"One more thing."

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Nice clit." She hung up.

I stood there staring at the phone until Susan said, "Police?"

I nodded, and she asked, "Any problems?"

"No, but she made it abundantly clear that I was never to give her any trouble again. There's no chance of that, anyway. I'll never set foot in this city again. I think there are way too many people who might recognize me."

"Probably not with your clothes on. So, tell me . . ."

"Whoa. Back up a minute. What you said earlier. How did you know I'd be forced to masturbate?"

She flushed and looked as startled a a jacklighted deer. "I, uh . . . okay, that was my roommate, Fran, the only person I let in on it. She helped me. She even role-played you when I was measuring out the spacing for the handcuffs and the trees. In fact, she was the first one who called out, 'Naked woman on the quad.' And she was among those making videos from behind you. Do you hate me?"

I stood there with my hands on my hips, glaring at her, but my capacity to maintain a straight face evaporated, and I broke into wide smile.

"Tell your roommate I want a copy. I had more orgasms at the police station than I did on the quad. And just before I got back to the hotel, I treated myself to a few more orgasms in front everyone on the street. The only regret I have about today is that I'll never have another one like it. So how could I hate the best friend I'll ever have for arranging it?"

She beamed back at me. "I already sent a copy of Fran's video to your cell. And, Liz, I only gave you the recipe for this cake. You baked it and added your own special icing."

I pulled her to her feet and wrapped her in a big, long, naked hug.

***************