All Comments on 'My Foot Fetish Girlfriend Pt. 01-05'

by gyandev

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
prefermatureprefermatureover 1 year ago

I will preface this by saying that I also find feet to be very sexy. The problem I have is that you ruin the sexy by talking about the stink and the funk, etc. repeatedly. Talk about ruining a mood. It is as if it is not the foot that is sexy to you but the complete lack of hygiene by the woman and that is not a foot fetish, it seems to be a funk fetish or a smell fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story

gyandevgyandevover 1 year agoAuthor

@prefermature i guess you could say that it is a smell fetish, i apologize that you didn't enjoy the story. i would like to say that there are different aspects to people's fetishes though, some people prefer clean feet while some prefer dirty feet. thanks for leaving a comment, appreciate it :)

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

I agree with prefermature!! Too much stink and cheese and not enough of the look, and touch, and feel of a beautiful woman's foot, and her related footwear. And that being said, I did like the character of Emily. Somehow I pictured the porn star Haley Reed... And i'd definitely suck her feet!!

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

I liked your angle. It was good with both people into feet. I hope you write another episode

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, this is a great story and I’m impatient for the next chapters.

Really liked the tease of Emilly and how into her sweaty feet you are.

Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nailing the fetishes, but I think your future stories could benefit from more of a slow burn. It feels like each event is happening too a bit too quickly, like emily straight up asking him about the fetish the first time they ever talk. A more organic approach and bit of foreplay and tension before each big moment would go a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for not doing the "hurr, durr call me mistress, slave" bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit, this is hot. A woman who enthusiastically revels in her own foot smell is something I didn't know I needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, that was one if not the best foot smell fetish story I ever read. And the point that it is not even finish makes this even better. Dont worry about people who tries to change your vision, keep right on your own way and tastes, you are not alone. In my case, i would love that she had big feet but i would never ask for it. You are the writer, and you are making it so fcking great

gyandevgyandevover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks man, sorry for not posting anything for a bit, i have been pretty busy. happy to announce a new chapter will be up tomorrow, its currently in pending. hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My foot Queen Sedianta provides me with her poweful foot reek in the closed office under her table where the space is totally polluted with her stongest cheesy odours in the humid climate of Kolkotta as the author understands it since he is n Indian too .

I only hope my lady officer wont be transfered leaving me alone.

Thank you Gyandev for a lovely story .

Suitntie43Suitntie43over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story! I cannot wait to read more! Great style and really got me going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife did this for me. I was on a 7 day business trip, I hasn’t ejaculated in 10 days, Colleen wore the same exact sweat socks all week and didn’t wash her feet. When I came home, we had dinner, we sat and kissed for 40 minutes as she tickled me (huge turn on). Then she pulled off her socks, put her bare feet in my lap and said “my feet really stink but please rub them for me and kiss them, I know about your foot fetish baby, and I made them cheesy for you to enjoy”.

gypsyviolingypsyviolin5 months ago

Very hot read and good pacing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous