My Foot Teaser

Story Info
Young couple tease a local foot worshiper.
4.6k words
4.78
9.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story. Needs polishing. Will update with character descriptions.

It's a warm, bright Saturday afternoon in summer and, looking for some early fun, we head out for some drinks. We're sat inside a bar, it's very busy, hardly any seats available. While I'm at the bar, you spot Ally enter and notice he's looking around but cannot find a seat, so, a little tipsy and a little frisky, you beckon him over to our table. He sits down next to the wall facing you. I wave over and motion that'll I'll get a drink for him too.

"You look very summery today." Ally sports playfully.

"Sun's out and we're making the most of it, just thought we'd stop in here for a quick drink." you respond taking the compliment and as if to prove it you kick your feet out showing off a floaty floral skirt, your long legs, flip-flops and bare feet. He nods in approval with his eyes travelling down your legs lingering on your feet.

Noting this, you quickly offer, "Bought these today." shaking your new flip-flops giving him a legitimate reason to stare. Ally smiles, but quickly looks away.

I come back from the bar with drinks for us all and you scoot over to your right onto the chair opposite him. Over a few drinks you flirt a little, touching your chest, legs and hair when you speak, knowing he likes to look at you and your feet. You draw attention to them by twisting your body and putting your pointed feet onto the edge of my chair. Your skirt falls down your legs revealing the top of your milky thighs.

"Do you like my new flip-flops and nail varnish?"

My eyes pour over the slim, sky blue Havianas. The thin linestraps hug the bridge of your feet highlighting the midsole and the perfect curve from your arches to your instep like a crescent moon. My eyes travel down the toe post. The thongs cascade between your big toe and your long first toe. It is then I see tiles of sky blue nail varnish.

"You've colour co-ordinated! I love them."

It is at this point I can feel a rush of blood to my groin. My cock twitches slightly and I can feel it begin to swell. Sensing Ally trying to get a look out of the corner of my eye, I turn to him, knowing we could have a little fun here,

"What do you think, Ally?"

"I can't really see them properly." Ally responds, feigning disinterest, trying to not give away what we've been suspecting about his penchant for your feet.

You shift in your chair slightly so no one behind can see, sweep your feet from my chair and direct them under the table, placing them between his thighs. You wiggle your naked toes.

"Here, now you can see them better."

Ally cannot quite understand what is happening. He looks down between his legs and acts as though he's inspecting your feet for the first time. He falters, "They're," taking a quick intake of breath, "really pretty."

"The flip-flops or the feet?" I press, trying to catch him out.

"Both," Ally responds diplomatically, "You have very long toes." he bravely ventures, letting his guard down a little.

"I know. Really good for gripping." You scrunch your toes up making creases and wrinkles all over your feet, "They're also really soft as well." you flex your feet out, "Feel how soft they are." nudging your feet ever so slightly towards him.

He looks at me, but I give him no response. Though slightly puzzled, Ally takes up the invitation and runs his fingers down your toes over the bridge of feet and circles down and round onto your arches.

" Your hands are soft, like Guy's. Give them a massage while you're there." Without thinking, Ally begins to tentatively give them a light rub.

If my cock began to swell earlier, Ally's must be doing the same.

"Mmmm, you're good at that." you purr.

You legs part slightly giving Ally a quick glimpse up your legs.

We go back to general talk and have a few more drinks, all the while Ally massages your feet. Though not drunk, the alcohol is spurring your playfulness and I experience you outrageously flirt with another man in front of me for the first time.

While he's kneading your left foot, you raise your right leg and dangle one flip-flop in the air as we're talking. Ally is finding it difficult to keep up with our conversation now, intoxicated by your seemingly nonchalant display. He keeps stealing glances at your rotating foot, the hanging flip-flop, and tries to take short glimpses of red hair in between your legs where possible. You have him entranced. While I excuse myself to go to the toilet, you let the teetering flip-flop drop to the floor. You make a show of looking underneath the table, as does Ally and while sliding down the chair to pick it up you part your legs giving him a clear show of your pussy. Simultaneously you slide your right foot purposefully up his jeans - he's loving every second. You can see he's beginning to get aroused by the clear bulge appearing. You begin to rub his crotch with your foot being careful not to go too far.

"How would you like to have a few drinks at our place and maybe practice your foot massage there - we have loads of creams and lotions?"

Unsure, but unable to resist the promise of your soft feet and long toes, Ally whispers, "I'd love to, but what about Guy?

"Oh, he'll be fine. Guy also has a thing for feet," Ally tries to remain cool, but knows he's been found out, "You can both be my foot slaves today. Guy and I have a rule: I'm allowed to pick men to worship my feet as long as Guy gets to watch. If they have a big, thick cock, like, the length of my foot, I can play with it. If it's a girl, Guy can play with their feet and I can fuck them. If it's a couple, Guy can only play with us girls and fuck me, but I can fuck everyone. He's not interested in other people, he wants to watch me have fun."

You tell him we haven't tried out the rule yet, so we must play it by ear. While caressing the arches of your foot, Ally turns to see if anyone is watching. The bar has emptied out a little now, so our table has a little more privacy. Making sure no one sees, he slides your foot over his bulge and asks,

"How about this?"

You toes roam over his jeans then grip the outline of his bulge.

"Good size. Feels bigger than Guy."

He returns a shy smile. At this point, I come back from the toilet and can sense I'm interrupting something. You inform me that we're heading back to ours. We take a short stroll in the sunshine and when we're back at our house, you both head for the front room as I go to fix us drinks.

Looking around for the first time, Ally is unsure of what to do. Sensing his apprehension, you look at Ally and issue your first order.

"Lie on the floor and kneel over in front of the coffee table, but take your shirt off first."

Obediently, he lies down and unbuttons his shirt revealing a well-toned body. A flicker of approval flashes across your eyes.

"Remove these."

Ally gratefully receives his second command and reverently he pulls your flip-flops from your feet.

"Excellent, foot slave. Now neatly put them underneath the coffee table... Good. Now kneel and be my foot stall."

You cross your legs over his back. I enter the room with our drinks and take in the scene. Deciding there's no going back now, but really horny to see how this plays out, I take this moment to remove my belt and readjust myself.

"Kiss me." you say motioning to the seat next to you.

We kiss passionately with our hands roaming, touching and feeling each other through our clothes, conscious not to go further as there's someone else in the room.

To my surprise, you take the lead once more. The new, confusing situation, many drinks at the bar and early summer sun seem to have released something within in all of us, something naughty.

"Lie face up towards the ceiling and remove your trousers."

Ally sits up loyally following the instructions and quickly loses his socks, belt and jeans. He eagerly awaits his next order.

Astonishingly, you gently place both soles of your feet across his face, one covering his forehead, eyes and most of his nose, the other his mouth and chin.

Teasing, you leave your feet on his face for what must be an agonising couple of minutes, stretching your toes out every now and again. While you're playing your games, I'm amazed at the tent appearing in Ally's boxers.

"Worship my toes." you direct him.

Ally wastes no time. Drunk with sex he inhales your feet, opens his mouth and takes your big toe into his mouth. He sucks all the way down and begins to massage your feet at the same time. We turn back to kissing, my hands are all over your legs and breasts. I take off your top and bra exposing your breasts. Ally watches as I kiss your neck and make my way down to your nipples. Lustfully I suck and nibble each one, not leaving them until they are like bullets. You relax and lean back opening your legs so we both get a glimpse of your fiery pussy. I play with you through your pants feeling your wetness soak through. Moving them aside, I tease your clit. Through my boxers, you wrap your hand around my erect cock as Ally is licking your feet from the heel to the ball and sucking all your toes.

As this is our first time, and as previously agreed, we check in with each other.

"Is this turning you on and do you want more?"

'Yes. You?"

"What do you think?" I look down towards your hand around my aroused cock.

Using this as permission, you run your feet up and down Ally's face, chest, muscly arms taking time to focus on his upper body, especially his reactions when passing over his nipples. After a short time you run your down his torso towards the top of his boxers.

"You enjoying yourself?"

Ally moans his reply, not taking your toes from his mouth. His bulge has been growing all the time he's been worshiping your feet and is even larger now, straining his pants.

You look at me first for approval, I simply nod. You run your toes over his bulge. Ally breathes deeply and gasps with pleasure. Your toes stop at the summit. You grip firmly around the apex, then release and drop them them down the light cotton fabric. Eventually, you bring your feet back to the edge of his waistband and push your toes underneath. You lift the boxers with one foot, slide the other in and put your whole sole on top of his growing member.

"Mmm, nice, foot slave." you say to Ally. This is the first time I've heard you say foot slave. I don't even know where you've heard it, but it turns me on so much I release my own throbbing cock so you can get your hand on mine. You then press the other foot in his mouth. Ally is in heaven. You gently press your foot downwards putting pressure onto his semi-hard penis. I'm watching this unfold and try desperately not to cum. With a great push, you drag his boxers down far enough to release his huge, bouncing cock. Your grip hardens instantly on my cock when you see his size and you wank me off faster. I have to stop you before I cum.

"You'll need to use both hands on that; it's twice my size!" I exclaim.

Ally's cock is long and as thick as a coke can. Purple veins entwine around his virile penis like vines strangling a branch. His balls hang heavily like low drooping fruit, plump and succulent. Still lying on the floor, Ally sighs as you very slowly run your big toe from the base of his cock up all the way up his shaft up to the tip and allow his precum to cover your big toe and down the thick head of his cock. You measure his impressive size with your toes and then, out of curiosity, you grab your measuring tape from close by. Your hands are just able to reach around his thickness.

"Nearly 10 inches," you say as you line the tape from his pelvis to his tip. I get even harder when I see you wrap the tape around his girth, "6.5." you proclaim with an air of satisfaction. You keep your hand underneath his shaft and weigh his baton in your hand.

You tell him it's the biggest and heaviest cock you've ever held. Sheepishly, he thanks you and tells you that you have the most beautiful and longest toes he's ever seen. You place your fingers from one hand around him and then use your other hand to wrap around the top half still leaving his glans exposed. You look at mine and say you can't do that with what I have. You remove one hand and place it on mine almost covering it and start shuffling your hands at once wanking us both. This is the first time I've seen you another man's cock in your hand, one that is considerably larger.

"I thought you might be jealous, but..." squeezing and noticing there's no give, "judging by how hard you are, I'd say you want to watch me play with his bigger willy."

Looking back at it you ask, "Would you like my toes wrapped around his cock?"

"I've been fantasising about it since the first time we met him"

"Sssh. I know." and we share a knowing smile.

To Ally, "Guy noticed when we first met outside the bar that you kept looking at my bare feet. He's been teasing me about it ever since."

"I'm just glad your long feet can play with a cock that matches."

Your long, thin fingers cradle the head of his cock - you gently drag your nails down to the ridge and tug gently. You're relishing this new opportunity and making the most of it by trying something new. You place his cock against the side of your foot and squash it inbetween your hand.

You massage the head of his cock with your one of your big toes, flexing and rubbing, painting his precum over his mushrooming helmet. You tell him that it needs to be wetter before you start, so, in another bold move, you kneel and crawl over his body, pressing your pussy into his face, your breasts drag down his chest and rest on his belly and his giant cock now rests against your lips. I can't believe how you are behaving. I've never seen you act with such abandon.

Checking in again, you look me right in the eyes and ask, "I suppose you want to watch me suck his big dick?" I merely nod in agreement. Ally's size seems to have driven you wild. You grip the thick base of his cock and plant kisses up his long shaft.

It's the hottest thing I've ever seen.

After the longest time, your lips climb to the top. You know I've watched every kiss.

"I don't know if I can fit it in my mouth." you say in a low, sultry tone. More like setting yourself a challenge than admitting defeat.

Very aware you have an audience, you draw his foreskin down and begin lick the entire head with the tip of your tongue. You point your tongue at the underside ravine of his head where the tip curves in together and flick your tongue up and down. Your precision is more for me than for Ally. Eventually, you take it in your mouth; your lips and fleshy tongue expertly swirling and smothering the top of his manhood. Adjusting to this new size, you venture farther down and begin bobbing up and down wettening his shaft. Meanwhile, Ally plunges his tongue into your soft pussy, careful to not lick your clit too much. Everytime he slips his tongue deep inside, you squeeze his cock harder, moan and hum as he's in your mouth creating vibrations that resonate down his cock. Ally gasps involuntarily. You try and take as much of him in as possible but your mouth can only manage halfway. It turns me on to watch you try and fail. In a further twist, you rearrange, dismount and move your pussy from his lips and sit on his chest bringing your feet to his cock while you are sucking to see how far your toes wrap around him giving him a footjob and a blowjob simultaneously. Your eyes widen.

"Not even halfway around! Do you think it's wet enough for a footjob?"

I say yes, but to carry this on a little longer. After getting his cock suitably wet, you crawl back onto the sofa and run both your feet over his long cock; you position your left foot behind to prop him up on the front of your toes and use your right toes to rub him up and down. Your long toes ride up and down his foreskin. Ally squirms and jolts as your fleshy toes cross from the foreskin to his head and back down over the sensitive skin that connects them. You then grip his willy with both feet making sure each toe reaches the tip and covers his cock. You want him to have the full sensation of all ten toes. Wanting to torture him, you put your arches together and grip his rod like a vice causing his cock to balloon even further. He then forcefully has to fuck your feet, his whole length gliding in between your tightly pressed arches.

Anxious for you to get some action, I spread your knees and run my hands up your thighs to your dripping pussy. It's wet with Ally's tongue, but also because you've been thinking about how far he could stretch you - more than any other boyfriend, lover or real cock has before. I slide three fingers inside you matching Ally's long strokes and you moan loudly. You are the wettest I've ever felt. My fingers move in and out with ease. Instinctively your body is ready.

With your eyes half closed, you ask:

"Do you want to watch me do more naughty things? I plunge my fingers deeper and spread them.

"Do you want to watch me ride his huge cock?" I say yes.

I withdraw my hand and move to the other sofa and tell you to straddle him but facing me. I tell you I want see your face as your pussy is being stretched inch by inch. In agreement, you stand astride over Ally ready to mount him. You playfully use one of your feet to knock his cock so you can see it sway back and forth. I watch Ally stare up at your hair cascading down your slender back onto your perfectly round ass and down your tall legs. He watches you squat down and lower your body on top and steady his thickness with a hand. He grabs your hips to guide you knowing your going to need help descending his length. You rub his dick back and forth so he can feel your wet heat. You brush your hairy pussy over his magnificent head and let him enter you. Your lips part slowly enveloping the top of the head first as his width stretches your opening. I watch the tip make its way in; its size meets a little resistance. With Ally's hands either side, you both press down to force your lips over his engorged helmet and sink down a little on his rigid pole. Reactively, you stretch your neck exposing your throat and look up, you close your eyes and breathe out violently. This is only the beginning. Your nipples harden fully and poke out as his fat dick is sliding further inside you. You grunt with animal pleasure. Ally compliments your wide and wet pussy and says very few take it all the way. In response and with a guttural, primal sigh, you squat further down using gravity to take the rest of his length in bit by bit; his dick getting fatter and firmer the further you go down. The muscle that runs the length of his shaft is pushing out, expanding your pussy and exposing your engorged clit. Each time you raise slightly, you build up the courage to fall further down onto him. You cry out in pain and pleasure and his legs and feet straighten. You rest your hands on his knees for support. You have taken him to the hilt; he has filled you completely. You both pause to savour this moment. After catching your breath you lean back, spread your legs wide and place your hands on the floor beside Ally's hips. From my perspective, you have your legs wide open, straddling another man, your pussy stretched to bursting point. His huge balls hanging just below your splayed vagina, your glistening, red, swollen clit begging to be exhausted. Your breasts rise and fall as you breathe heavily.

"This is the first time I've had a really big cock, so be gentle."

Ally nods. He's surprised and says it's good to find a girl with a deep, wet pussy who can take all of him. He begins to rock in and out, slowly at first, so you can acclimatise. Your eyes roll upwards behind your eyelids while your mouth contorts into a wide O shape. You have never been fucked like this before. Instinctively, you both pick up the pace - your groans rise in volume as though competing, yours following his - without thinking you respond to each strong thrust yelling yes, telling him he's so big and he's really deep inside you. I'm sat there watching you anchoring on the balls of your feet getting filled in by a near stranger and I'm touching myself. Ally puts his hands under your heels to support you plunging up and down. You fuck hard like this for ages. When not arching your back towards your foot slave, you fall forward and look straight at me. When like this he grabs a handful of your ass cheeks and pumps you harder. My cock is the hardest it has ever been. Again, I have to force myself to slow down and try not to cum. I consider joining in, but I stay rooted on the sofa mesmerised by the scene. I just want to watch you get completely fucked.

12