My Foot Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally slows down and asks you to bend over the sofa; he says he can get deeper this way. He doesn't have to ask. You manage to climb off him - I see the walls of your vagina cling to his cock as you slip off him. You spread your knees on the sofa, let your breasts feel the rough fabric of the cushions and raise your hips up to meet Ally. The slackened, dark hole of your pussy looks loose and ready for the next episode. Ally bends one leg on the sofa, one hand grabs a breast and pulls on your nipples; he positions his monster over your stretched hole and edges tentatively back inside you. You moan loudly again. He pulls your hair so your head tilts backwards as his dick makes its way to the bottom of your cunt. Filling you is faster and easier this time.

Now he fucks you downwards, pounding you from behind with all 10 inches. His massive balls slap against your clit with every thrust smacking you into heaven. Your moans creep higher in pitch and get closer and closer together as he moves in and out like a piston. He doesn't pull out all the way, just getting to the head and then ploughing back to your deepest point. You're both building up to a huge ending. To finish, he flips you onto your back and you look upwards, fucking face to face for the first time. Knowing how to turn us on, you place your feet on his face so he can suck your toes as he prepares to hammer you with the biggest cock you've ever had. He rubs his engorged head over your clit and then stretches your pussy again as he enters you quickly and then pulling out.

You are fully stretched. He does this four or five times to get you to the point of no return. He finally slips it all in and gives you a hard fucking. His huge veins giving you pleasure at every angle. Your feet begin to curl and grip onto his face sending you both over the edge. Just as you are overwhelmed, Ally starts to jolt and stiffen, he brings your legs around him and your thighs and calves grip him hard so he can get as deep as he possibly can as he jams himself into you for the final time, his balls tighten, his cock is bursting at its fullest, he shoots wave after wave of hot cum deep inside you, each thrusted wave brings a warm deluge, deeper than you've ever felt before. He pulls himself out of you and bends your knees to your chest. He lays his heavy cock over your feet and leaves his last jet of cum over the soles and toes. You both let out a final groan of climax and collapse onto the sofa. I head off to grab some wipes.

Totally spent, Ally collects his things and thanks us for a lovely afternoon. He leaves his card on the table for if we ever need your foot slave or a big cock to stretch you again. After he leaves, I move next you and lovingly clean up your toes. Staring at the rigid pole between my legs, you smile.

"I bet..." you pause, "you can't wait..." another pause, "to feel how much he's stretched me."

I am close to exploding. I open your legs, place your feet on my face and slide my raging length inside you. It slips in so easily. You tell me how hard I am. I can't believe you can even feel me. Your pussy feels like velvet: soft, wet, warm and loose from the hard fucking. You ask if I enjoyed watching you and Ally and that you didn't expect that to happen. I say that I love you and I loved watching and think you deserve a deeper fucking more often. I ask you if you enjoyed it and if you'd like to do it again. You smile and say it was incredible, and you would do it again, but only if we carry on sticking to the rules.

"My foot slaves must measure up."

Trying to penetrate you as deep as I can, I circle your clit gently as you might be sore. We both shudder as I fill you with all of my cum that I've been waiting to release.

We cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.

12