My Forbidden Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't hold back, my love," He ordered. Damn, he thought, he did love her. Of course he did. More than anybody could. Who else could protect such a precious thing? Her body was responding to him, and she was pushing her hips into his penis, making him groan and hold her neck tighter. His finger found her opening again and started to enter her slowly.

"I need to get you ready for me," he whispered into her ear before biting it. She was looking back and into his eyes as he started to deflower her slowly. "Tell me you're mine," he demanded. Her eyes were showing her subtle pain as he kept advancing. She was so tight his finger was barely fitting. It was going to be hard to be gentle with his dick.

"I'm...your-yours," she gasped. His hand left her neck and went to trace those erotic lips. As he drew across them she kissed his finger. He started to slide one into her mouth, as well. She sucked at it as he did so. He started finger fucking her, and she bit down on the digit in her mouth. He pushed her up to her feet and grabbed the towel. He was drying her quickly, and them himself, before picking her up and walking to his bedroom. He threw her on the bed.

Then he crawled over her body, "I am going to have you now, my darling Lorelai." He kissed her. She was trembling. He wrapped her up in his body, "It won't hurt that badly, I promise. I will be gentle with you." She nodded as he positioned himself at her opening.

He lubed himself with her wetness, and began the entry. She was already whimpering under him. He paused, withdrew, and pushed back in. She felt glorious. Her young body was reacting to him. He made slow progress inside her, but he loved every minute. He kissed her and let her whimpers die in his mouth.

"It hurts, uncle," she said. He shushed her and kept making his slow advance.

"It will stop, I promise," he assured her. She was getting wetter and wetter now, and he could more easily slide in and out. He was already afraid of finishing. He paused, kissed her, her breasts, her ears, until she was moving her hips to get him to resume.

He moaned to feel her move again. He couldn't resist, and plunged the remaining half of his dick all the way in her. She screamed, but he cradled her. His arms crossed her back, and he started pumping in and out of her. Her folds and her tightness were making him light-headed from pleasure. He grunted as he dove into her.

"Tell me there's just me," he growled, "Tell me there's no one else. There will never be someone else." He was slamming into her, now, as she pushed back.

"Only you, uncle, only you!" she cried out. The pain was dulling and she felt wantonness, a desire for fullness. They both pushed into ecstasy, where only the other was, with only their lust, only their pleasure. Their breathing was synchronized, as well as the approach. Luther grabbed her hips and drove into her full-force. He moaned, and she yelled. They came. Luther plunged himself as far and as hard as he could into her, coming hard. He kept thrusting into her, until he was drained. He eventually pulled out, but wrapped himself around her.

Suddenly the idea of pregnant Lorelai dawned on him. He thought of her, full with his child, and felt himself hard again. The worry could wait. For now, he would enjoy her. Pleasure did not pause for consequence. He felt around for her sex, and made her climax with his seed still inside her. He nuzzled against her and fell asleep, his dear Lorelai in his arms. He would enjoy twice more that night, and many more times for the days to come.

12