My Four Cougers Ch. 02

Story Info
Man has orgy in a hot tube with sex-starved women.
2.3k words
4.34
27k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
558 Followers

Authors note: All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

Mindy was gesturing for me to come out on the deck and join her and her naked sisters in the hot tub. She handed me a drink to "Catch Up" with the rest of them who were mostly inebriated and already feeling no pain. As I put the drink to my lips, Kathy, my ex mother in law, handed me two little blue pills.

"Here, take these, stud, you're going to need them!"

I put the pills on my tongue and washed them down with eighteen year old Scotch Whiskey.

I could see at least two empty top shelf whiskey bottles floating among the froth. On the deck around the sunken tub were several other booze bottles, some full, some almost empty. Draped over one of the bottles was a strip of condoms and next to it were two squeeze bottles of personal lube.

Yep, I was going to have a busy night. Here were four sisters, all in their mid to late forties, all sexually frustrated in their marriages, and I was going to party with them as their new boy toy.

Mindy, key in hand, got out of the water and for the first time I saw her stunning naked body. She was the youngest of the sisters and her body depicted her tennis pro lifestyle. Just like her sisters, she had DD breasts, hers were full and jiggled seductively as she walked toward me. Her navel and nipples were pierced with silver barbells and she had a ring hanging from her clit. A rose tattoo decorated her right thigh.

"Strip," she ordered and gestured for me to put my clothes on the pile with all of theirs.

She knelt before me and took my caged cock in her right hand. I shivered with anticipation as her hands, warm and wet, cupped my balls. She put the key in the lock and started un-screwing the metal catheter. The clamp around my balls was removed and the chastity cage was slid off my shaft.

Mindy tossed the cage, key and all, off to the side and it skidded across the deck.

My erection, which now had become the source of my livelihood, wasn't about to fail me. It instantly started growing with the light strokes of Mindy's hand.

"You do have a live one, don't you," she said as she led me by the cock into the crowded tub.

"We'll give the pills a little time to take full effect!"

The three other women were fingering themselves as I slowly took a seat. I went in leisurely allowing my body to acclimate itself to the one hundred and three degree water.

Mindy, my cock still in her hand, started fondling me under the surface of the churning liquid, the bubbles adding to the warm tingling sensation in my balls.

Kathy cupped my pulsating jewels and tugged on them rather harshly,

"I hope these are full," she exclaimed, you'll be filling a lot of condoms and maybe even a few vaginas tonight!"

"I'm first," said Mindy, her hand clamped on my shaft as if it were a trophy.

She took my right hand and put my fingers into her blooming pussy. I started fingering her and she trembled against my touch.

"Oh, it has been sooo long since someone touched me like that," She cooed.

Kathy sat next to me and we started French kissing, as she ground her bare tits against my chest.

I could feel Mindy's grip tightening around my shaft while my erection started to grow in response to the drugs. I had a powerful medical enhanced erection building. I didn't see it, but I knew my cock was much larger now that it had ever been before.

I had experimented with ED drugs, but never had a reaction anything like this before. I wasn't sure if they had given me a higher dose, or perhaps it was the fact that I was surrounded by four sets of beautiful tits, their nipples bobbing in the frothy liquid.

Maybe it was both!

Mindy had me stand up, and she and her sisters gasped at the sight of my drug enhanced hard-on as it stood at attention in front of them at eye level. June was licking her lips, seemly knowing that soon she'd have a chance to wrap her lips around my throbbing head. The look on her face revealed her anticipation of tasting my love juice as she slid my member down her throat.

Mindy tore a condom off the strip and ripped open the packaging. In no time she had it slid over my engorged rod. She pumped some lube into her right hand and reached down and worked the gooey substance onto my latex covered shaft and into her waiting pussy.

She had me sit back down, keeping her hand on my solid shaft. This stunning women then decisively impaled herself on my cock as she sat in my lap. Kathy disappeared under the waterline and sucked my testicles into her submersed mouth.

Mindy and I kissed as she methodically humped my rod, the barbells in her nipples were flicking against mine.

Kathy surfaced and topped off her drink.

My heart was pounding as Mindy and I fucked, my nipples becoming erect from the light touch of the warm steel of her piercings. We started shrieking with pleasure, trying to catch our breaths.

Our sensitivities were heightened as we got closer and closer to mutual climax. Mindy quickened her thrusts, shifting her body so the head of my cock hit that "sweet spot" deep in her vagina.

Our embrace began to tighten and Mindy started deeply probing my mouth, flicking her pierced tongue against mine. A muffled scream signified that Mindy was reaching orgasm. I could feel my balls momentarily start to tighten, then my seed erupted filling the sheaf on my cock. Mindy started slowing her pace, soaking in the ecstasy of a climax of her own.

We held our embrace for several moments of delightful passion, our hearts seemingly beating as one. We became oblivious to the fact that there were three other horny and intoxicated women waiting for a chance to ride my tongue or take a trip on my medically heightened arousal.

Mindy looked into my eyes,

"You have no idea how long I waited for that! I wanted to fuck you ever since I was first introduced to you at the engagement party between you and my slutty niece. It was my idea that we make you our boy toy when the two of you divorced!"

Kathy interrupted us,

"Next, I'm next!"

Mindy flicked my nipples with her tongue and dismounted me.

Kathy removed my condom and peeled off another from the strip, she reached for a bottle of lube. She ended up knocking it over so she had to crawl up on the deck and tried to catch it as it rolled away.

Her succulent ass was in the air, as if presenting itself to me.

I took it as an invitation.

I spread her cheeks and buried my face into her ass, licking and probing deep into her arsehole.

I reached under and probed her pussy with my fingers.

I lightly licked her anal opening, stimulating the thousands of nerve endings there. I explored her ass with my tongue, stopping periodically to pucker my lips and lightly suck her opening. I probed and sucked while Kathy moaned and uninhibitedly squirmed against my touch.

She started humping my face as my fingers worked her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasmic climax.

She cried out as she pumped her womanly nectar into my hand. Her juices dripped all over the deck as her spasms continued for several moments of pure ecstasy.

"So,"

I thought to myself, this is my new life, probing and sucking the ass of my former mother in law and treating her and her sisters as sex objects. My job now will be fulfilling all the erotic dreams and desires for them that weren't being fulfilled by their husbands.

I do remember June and Carol taking their turns on my cock, but I just vaguely remember that June stopped sucking and fucking my cock just long enough to give me a second dose of the ED drugs while pouring the contents of my sixth drink into my mouth to wash it down.

I blacked out after that.

I awoke to find myself nude and lying face down on the deck, my head was pounding with the after effects of the mega doses of alcohol fed to me by my new employers. "Coming to," was a more descriptive phrase. My cock was sore and my balls ached.

I eventually staggered to my feet, almost tripping on an empty whiskey bottle that was left over from our hot tub escapade.

All seemed very quiet now that the hot tub jets had been turned off. On the surface of the water floated the remnants of the wild orgy that had concluded just hours earlier.

Several booze bottles, half submerged, floated among the film of sexual juices, secretions, and likely urine left there by the five of us. Condoms and their former wrappers littered the deck and the surface of the water.

I held my hand against my head, trying to lessen the head pounding of my massive hang-over.

The next sound I heard was a female voice, vaguely familiar to me.

"Don't worry about the mess, I have people that will drain the tub today and get it ready again for the next time."

I turned around to the waiting eyes of Melissa, the twenty something condo manager. Her gaze was affixed on my semi-erect cock.

Instantly I put my hands over my crotch in a poor attempt to hide my genitals.

"No need to do that," Melissa said, "remember, I saw the pictures of your junk yesterday, but I must say, they look a lot better in person!"

And she looked much better than yesterday as well, her business suite had been replaced with cut-off jean shorts and a white halter top.

"Follow me into the kitchen, the ladies are waiting to talk to you."

I looked around for a towel or bathrobe, anything to hide my nakedness.

"Don't worry stud, I'm sure the women won't mind if you come as you are," Melissa said, trying to hold back her amusement of my predicament.

I followed her to the kitchen and there were my new bosses, all now fully clothed and sitting at the table. Kathy pointed to an empty chair as Carol slid a yellow legal pad in front of me with a lot of whereas and wherefores' printed on it in a female's handwriting.

Kathy was the first to speak,

"Carol will be acting as our attorney and has convinced us that we need to put our agreement down in writing, and we want to make some revisions to our verbal agreement of yesterday."

I felt a lump in my throat as I braced myself for the changes they wanted to make, expecting the worst.

"First, said Carol, we want to revise the part where you will be kept in chastity when not in use. We all agree that it is unnecessarily cruel to you and our newly acquired cock. Kathy told us that you were very faithful to her daughter and it was her that cheated on you, Kathy convinced us that we can trust you."

I rubbed my crotch, thankful to hear the change, I dreaded wearing that darn thing anyway.

"It was my suggestion that to keep you honest to our agreement, we use a scoring system so we can assure you keep your focus on fulfilling our needs, and not on any flings you may have outside our agreement."

"This clause allows us to terminate our agreement for perceived lack of effort. All of us gave you a "C" for your effort last night and we will use it as a benchmark basis to judge your future performances."

"All except me," said Kathy, a mischievous smile adorning her face, "your rim-job performance earned a "B-plus" from me."

"Plus," added Carol, "June has decided to try to work out things with her husband so she sold her time to another person!"

"And that person is me," said Melissa with a big grin on her face.

Melissa, seeming to read my mind, spoke,

"I know, I know, with my age and good looks I should be able to have any guy I want, but it's not all that easy. With my career just taking off, I don't have time for all that dating and romance crap, but I have needs. When I heard that June wanted someone to buy out her time, I jumped at the chance."

"All the other sections," continued Carol, "are what we explained to you yesterday."

"If you agree, we'll have this drawn up and I'll send it over for your signature later today!"

"Also," said Mindy, "I have revised your schedule to reflect the change of membership in our group."

I took the pad and moved it around until I could get it in the focus of my blurred vision. I couldn't believe that these women didn't seem to be experiencing the after effects of last night to the degree that I was struggling against.

I read the scribbling on the page and nodded my head in agreement to the contract.

Suddenly I felt a painful surging in my stomach that had me running to the bathroom barely making it before I upchucked into the toilet bowl. I knew I would be camping out there, with my head in the bowl for a while, my exposed ass in the air.

The next voice I heard was that of Melissa,

"Rest up stud, I'm scheduled to have you for tonight and I have a dripping pussy that's going to need a lot of attention..."

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
558 Followers