My Fourth Date with Bruce

Story Info
My 4th date with Laura's dad, Bruce, does not go as planned.
5.4k words
4.32
5.3k
8
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight will be date night #4 with Bruce. You would think that at this point in our relationship, I would be relaxed and comfortable. But I am not. I am nervous and I have knots in my stomach. It reminds me of my first date as a shared wife. But this time it is not due to the unknown of sex with a stranger, but the craziness of my girlfriend's desire to have sex with her dad. We have discussed every conceivable detail of the bondage session, but I still have nagging doubts. We have rehearsed through roleplaying the scenes of the sexual contacts. Everything seems to be falling into place, but the reality of pulling it off is still in question. I really love my relationship and would be so hurt if anything hindered or destroyed it.

I was on the verge of calling it off when Laura called. She was super excited, "Girlfriend, I am on cloud nine thinking of tonight! I owe you big time. Can't wait to feel dad's hard cock in my hand, mouth, and pussy...maybe in my ass, too! This has been a dream of mine for over twenty years. Thanks for being such a supportive friend. I love you!!"

Darn it, I couldn't disappoint her. "Glad that I can help make your crazy dream a reality. I am on 'pins & needles', but we can get this done without Bruce suspecting anything."

"I know we can Lily. All the pieces of the puzzle have come together. All the stars are in alignment. And today is a special day for dad. He is so looking forward to being with you."

"What's special about today?" I asked.

"Promise that this is a secret between us! Pinky swear?"

"I swear. Now give."

"Pinky swear?" Laura pressed me.

"Pinky swear. Swear on a bible. Now tell me about today's meaning."

"Okay here goes...it's my parents' 40th anniversary."

"Oh my god, I am not sure about going out on their special day. Bruce never mentioned anything. I can't be a replacement for your mom. I need to think about this."

"Lily, nothing to think about. Dad and I talked. He wants nothing to interfere with your weekly date night. He went to visit mom today at noon. She is not doing well. She was unaware of his presence. He needs your company. Please don't mention knowing. He is looking forward to being with you. I would give up my silly plan before letting you back out of this date."

I hesitated for about a minute. "Okay, on some level...I can understand. We'll go ahead as planned. Do you have all the necessary items in your bedroom?"

"I do. I checked the nest camera. I want a recording for my personal viewing. I added a few other items...nipple clamps, butt plug, and cockring."

"Wow, Laura...I have created a monster. When we first met, I viewed you as competition for my lovers...just a hussy wanting to hustle either Scott or hubby. Now I have taught you to be a hot clone of me. I love it."

"Thanks, Lily. I know Ross appreciates all of your instruction and training."

"I hope that Ross is excited about you being pregnant? I remember how horny I was with both pregnancies. In fact, I can't wait to enjoy you myself. Call it a fetish, but enlarged tits and a huge stomach is a turn-on to me."

"Deal, even through the pregnancy with my daughter, I never felt sexy...just fat. And stretch marks...oh well."

"Laura, I will text you when we leave Richardson's. That should give you time to do any final preparations. After I have your dad blindfolded, bound, and tied...you can take over. I will pull up a chair and enjoy."

"Lily, I love the idea of you watching...like a cuckold. When I am done with dad...you take over. Maybe a shower? While you two are showering, I will sneak out and walk around the corner to my car."

"Sounds good. See you tonight."

I spent the remainder of the afternoon relaxing and primping for my date. I took a bubble bath and shaved my body smooth. I touched up some gray roots in my hair with Sally Beauty hair color. After rinsing out my hair, I used a blow dryer and curling iron to add some volume and curls. As I applied my make-up, I was pleased with my hair and the allure of my eyes. Adding some lipstick and finally Bruce's favorite perfume. I smiled knowing that Laura was probably doing the same.

Unlike my cowgirl attire from last week's date, I chose my black prAna Cantine dress with built-in shelf bra. I removed the modesty cups...I wanted my 'pokies' on full display. Even though it's black, it is perfect for hot weather due to the fabric. I pulled out a pair of yellow high heeled sandals. Finally adding a pair of yellow enameled flower earrings that coordinated with the sandals. I slipped on a tiny black sheer micro-thong. I had plans to remove my thong during dinner and give it to Bruce.

I hopped into my hubby's Jeep Wrangler and drove to pick up Bruce. Tonight I was in control of almost all the details of our 'date night' including being his chauffeur. Pulling into his driveway, I noticed him talking to a female. Being the gentleman that he is, Bruce walked up to my door and opened it for me to exit. I slid out and hugged him. I walked with him to meet his female guest.

"Lily, this is my neighbor Debbie. Her husband is Tom and I believe you remember meeting him previously. Debbie is my wife's best friend. Debbie was checking on me today, to make sure that I was okay and taking care of myself. I told her that I was doing great mainly due to Laura and you."

"Nice to meet you Lily. Glad that you are watching after Bruce. He is such a sweet guy and devoted husband. Maggie wanted me to check on Bruce occasionally to make sure he was doing fine. I can tell from our short conversation...that he is more than fine."

"Debbie, Lily is taking me to dinner at Richardson's. I haven't been there for years. I am looking forward to some fine New Mexico cuisine and female companionship. Similar to the old times with Maggie."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I hope that I am not making you late for a reservation. Lily, you look so lovely; Bruce has a fine dinner partner and Maggie would be so happy. I better run. Bye, you two."

"Thanks for the compliments, Debbie. We need to have lunch sometime. Laura has told me so much about you. She views you as a second mom. And Bruce has told me good things about you too. In fact, we need to play golf sometime. Tom put down a challenge to Bruce and me."

"Okay, see you two soon. On the course or for lunch or both." Debbie mentioned as she walked on the grass to her house.

"Damn, Lily. You are so super. You make people like you straight off. Of course, excluding Tom. And you look great in that little black dress. Turn around and let me view the back." I did a slow three hundred and sixty turn. "Wow, I really like the halter double-strap back. And your ass looks great. But the best view is the front...your pokies are on display!" Bruce smiled and escorted me back to the Jeep.

We drove and chatted about a wide variety of subjects, but not a word about his wedding anniversary. Bruce rubbed my knee and thigh and even explored further. He was somewhat surprised that I was wearing a thong. But I reassured him that it would disappear at the appropriate time.

Pulling into Richardson's, I stopped at the front door near the valet parking stand with a shade umbrella. While a female attendant opened Bruce's door, Daniel came around to my side. After he opened the door, I remarked. "Nice to see you again, Daniel. It's been too long. Hopefully things will be back to normal for the future."

"Wow, Mrs. Gardener...you remembered my name."

"How could I forget such a cute young guy, like you. You always provided us with great service. My hubby is on a golf vacation, so a girlfriend's dad agreed to be my date tonight. Seems your girly coworker is attending to him."

As Daniel continued holding the door, I slid one foot onto the running board. Making sure that he had a nice view, I slid forward causing my dress to ride up my thighs. I knew by the look on Daniel's face...that my sheer thong covered cameltoe was visible. I took my time, but eventually had both feet on the parking lot's blacktop. As I walked around the Jeep to Bruce, I made sure to wiggle my ass.

Once inside, Bruce was all smiles. "You must have given that poor boy some show. The attendant on my side, Amy, was asking what's taking Daniel so long. I played dumb."

"Well I haven't seen him for about 18 months. I assume he was laid off. I know he goes to college, but still it must have been hard for him. And he is so cute, even in those dumb orange shirts. So let's order, I am starved. Plus, I plan to burn up a ton of calories with you tonight. Maybe not as many as you, since you will be restrained and tied."

"So Lily, as usual...we will share our meals?"

"Of course, but no sharing of you with little Amy out there. Daniel, would be a better choice."

I ordered the New Mexican Platter...cheese relleno, chicken burro, pork tamale, rice, and beans. Bruce ordered the Taos Combo...carne adovada quesadilla, two jumbo bacon wrapped shrimps, and two schreiner's new mexican sausages. As agreed, we shared throughout the meal. I had fun under the table playing footsie with Bruce's leg. A couple of times, I even used my foot to massage his crotch.

While Bruce was handling the check, I excused myself and went to the ladies restroom, where I texted Laura. While on the way there, I grabbed a business card and pencil. Once in the restroom, I removed my thong and tightly folded it into a twenty dollar bill. I took the business card and wrote a short note to Amy. "Take Daniel for coffee on me. He would be a great boyfriend." I placed the card inside another twenty dollar bill. I wrapped each with a small piece of ribbon...that I had stashed on the straps of my thong.

Bruce was waiting outside by the front door...apparently Daniel was retrieving the Jeep. I pulled him to the side and whispered, "Give Amy this as a tip. I have Daniel's tip here...with my thong!"

"Gosh Lily, you are too much. The poor boy will be having wet dreams for days!!"

As Daniel drove up and exited the vehicle, he held the door open. Using the steering wheel to support my hand, I put my right foot under the steering wheel while using my right hand to hike the dress up. I sat down with my legs spread...Daniel had a wonderful view...my married bald pussy without any covering. He never looked away, until I was completely behind the steering wheel. I handed him the tip and said, "Thank you!!! Hope to see you again soon."

Meanwhile, Laura could scarcely contain her excitement as she was preparing for this evening's incestuous sexual encounter. She had always had a close relationship with her dad, and starting as a teen, she had occasionally fantasized about developing an intimate relationship with him.

Beyond his paternal role, Bruce had become a true friend and confidant to his daughter and she, in turn had developed powerful feelings for him. She knew that her affection for him could never be expressed openly, so she settled into a nocturnal dream world where he desired her above all others and dominated her in the bedroom, bringing her repeatedly to climax during the course of her sexual delusions. Exquisitely intense masturbation accompanied every imaginary rendezvous and Laura managed to bring herself to repeated orgasms from an early age.

As the realization of her fantasy was drawing near, she confirmed in her mind how the illusion was to take place: she imagined each step and verified that she had everything that she needed prior to departing her house for Bruce's home. While driving to the house, she engaged in a daydream of how this would play out and, by the time she arrived, her panties were sopping.

After parking around the corner to avoid detection, she gathered her things and made her way to the home, where she waited for a text message from Lily. Once received, she stripped off her clothes and hid in her bedroom closet until Lily and Bruce returned from their date.

As they exited onto the main street, Bruce looked back to the restaurant. Daniel and Amy were inspecting their tips. Daniel even unfolded the thong and showed it to her. Bruce broke out in laughter and reached over and went directly to my bare pussy. As he fingered me, he remarked. "You're one-of-a-kind. I have never met someone like you."

"I may be unique, but I am so fortunate to have you in my life. With you and hubby, I am the luckiest girl in the universe. Bruce, I love you."

"Oh Lily, I feel the same toward you! I am so thankful that your husband shares you with me. I think of you as my 'loaned wife'. Here, I have a small gift for you." Bruce reached into the glove box and pulled out a small box.

"Thanks, Sweetie. Hold onto it for now...we are almost to your place. Don't want to be driving distracted...of course, your finger earlier was more than distracting."

Once in his driveway, I turned on the overhead light and opened his gift. Inside was a silver anklet chain with charms. Bruce leaned over as I held it up. Proudly he pointed out, "Each charm represents a past date. First, a bowling pin...second a golf ball...third a cowgirl hat...and I took the liberty of adding the fourth for tonight's date...handcuffs. Now read the engraving on the back!"

Attached to the clasp was a small circular disc with two words engraved, 'Loaned Wife'. My heart skipped a beat and tears welled up in my eyes. I pulled Bruce to me and kissed him passionately. After a short make-out session, I told him. "Sweetie, you are so special. I am here for as long as you want. I know that hubby feels the same. Now go around and put this on my ankle."

Bruce walked in front of the garage causing the security light to go on. As he opened the door, I swung my legs out. "Lily, which ankle does it go on?"

I stuck out my left foot while he opened the clasp and attached it. "Bruce, it is lovely. Normally I would wear it on my right foot...indicating that I was available for an affair but having you now...I am totally content with a one-affair guy." With both feet on the running board, I spread wide giving Bruce a clear view and access to my married bald pussy. "Now let's seal the deal with a kiss to both lips." Bruce kissed me on my lips and then went down and kissed my wet pussy lips.

Just as he was about to give my pussy a good licking, Tom and Debbie's porch light went on. Bruce rose and escorted me to the front door. I asked Bruce for a glass of chilled wine and to meet me on the patio after I used the bathroom. When I was confident that he was outside, I snuck into Laura's bedroom. I opened the closet and she pulled me in. Shit...she was 'naked -as-a-jaybird'.

"Oh my god...you're finally here. I am so horny and wet. I rubbed out an orgasm already. I laid everything out on the bed. When dad is tied and blindfolded, I will come out quietly and do the music and earbuds. I believe we have all the bases covered. What do you think?"

"Laura, it will come off without a hitch. Your dad gave me this nice anklet...so I want you to wear it...another means to ensure that you are me. I'll take it off later. Let's get to it. I'll bring your dad in and strip him. When he is securely restrained...I will come for you. Your nipples are exceptionally hard, but still can't pass for mine...so no nipple sucks for daddy."

Laura hid away and I went to the patio. Bruce was holding my glass of wine. He handed it to me; I gulped it down and went immediately to my knees. I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I pulled them down to his ankles. I did the same with his Under Armour briefs. I pushed him down on the chaise and removed his shoes, socks, pants, and briefs. I climbed on his lap and unbuttoned his Robert Graham shirt and as I removed his shirt, I pinched his nipples and bit his ear. Throwing his shirt aside...I stood up, grabbed his cock and then led him through the house to Laura's bedroom.

As he sat among sexual accessories on the edge of the bed, I produced the blindfold and fastened it into place...paying special attention to the knots. I kissed Bruce and asked, "Can you see anything? Tell me the truth or I will need to discipline you." As I spoke these words, I rubbed the leather flogger along his thigh. His flaccid cock went to an erection in seconds.

"Lily, I can't see a thing. I love having you in control."

I took the handcuffs and attached them to his wrists, snugged them tightly and did the same with the ankle cuffs. "Now Sweetie, lay down on your back and scoot up to the headboard. Let me put a pillow under your head. No mouth gag unless you get too loud or verbal. But feel free to use your mouth to pleasure me."

I tied the four ropes from the cuffs to the corner posts. Bruce was spread nicely with his erection pointing to the ceiling fan. "I am going to wear the anklet you gave me, but if it starts to scratch or hurt...I'll take it off. Now for some music to set the mood and calm you. But don't lose that beautiful erection or else." I ran the flogger over his balls and cock.

I opened the closet door and motioned to Laura to make her entrance. She looked so beautiful: With her torpedo tits standing proudly and nipples erect, she smelled lovely from the perfume we shared. I took off the anklet and attached it to her left leg. She turned on the smart TV and loaded the Pandora app, then connected the earbuds and listened to ensure that they were functioning correctly. After placing them into her dad's ears, she kissed him on the mouth. Soft...and clearly not passionately...just yet.

Laura was visibly aroused by the scene laid out before her. Her dad was bound and splayed out on her bed, his cock at full salute, patiently waiting for intimate attention. Having imagined such a sight so many times before, she briefly savored the moment and then climbed onto the bed, straddling her man. She began with a very light massage of his chest, barely contacting his skin as she worked her way down his pectorals, past his firm abdominals and finally encountered his substantial staff. Her initial touch was light and deliberate, gently feeling the contours of his beautiful, slightly curved shaft, curiously watching it further engorge with each stroke.

She moved her hips forward and placed the center of his rod between the wet folds of her mons, driving her hips forward and oscillating back. While she massaged the length of his cock without allowing him to enter her, she continued to tease him, increasing his desire to simply fuck her hard on the spot; his arms reached out to grab her but the bed's restraints reminded him of who was really in charge here.

He was now fully hers and she intended to have her way with him, playing it out just like her fantasies of before. This expression of her love for Daddy was to begin with a kiss; wet and passionate with full lingual intercourse, dueling tongues displaying their lust for each other. This carried on for a few minutes while Laura continued to firmly stroke Daddy's cock, feeling the strength of his masculinity as his excitement continued to rise.

Lily occupied the seat in the corner of the room while she watched the action unfold. Her pussy was drenched as she fingered herself, alternately penetrating her opening and then massaging her clit in a circular motion. Laura turned her head to the side and gave Lily a wry smile as she continued to pleasure her Daddy, causing Lily's breathing to become more labored while she became more enthralled, nearly mesmerized, with the show. She desperately wanted her vibrator right now, but the ruse being performed made that impossible, so she continued to vigorously stroke herself.

She had an unobstructed view of Laura's gorgeous, moist pussy as the daughter slowly lowered herself onto her Daddy's cock, softly gasping at first, and then slowly engulfing him and riding until it was finally buried all of the way in. Laura glanced at Lily again, noting the obvious pleasure her friend was taking in while viewing the carnal spectacle before her. Lily's blank stare at their love making belied the pure bliss she was experiencing as she continued with her unrelenting masturbation.

12