My Fourth Date with Bruce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentle oscillations of Laura's initial cowgirl ride gave way to a more vigorous motion as she stepped up the pace until she was zealously working his cock, alternating short bursts of shallow penetration with periods in which she repeatedly consumed the whole of his member. Over the course of the next several minutes, her breathing quickened and she began to softly moan under the increasing intensity of their fucking. Her Daddy was driving his hips into her, raising her off the bed and furthering his desperate penetration, bucking wildly as he crept closer to climax...and then...

She abruptly stopped...

Dismounting, Laura sat back and contemplated the sight in front of her. Daddy's rigid cock stood before her, practically begging for more as she slowly began light caresses, letting him down slowly and deliberately for a minute or two, pulling him back from the edge of orgasm. A few more minutes passed as she fondled him, progressing from light strokes to more robust masturbation and, finally, oral penetration. She took his entire phallus into her mouth, forcing it down her throat and firmly sucking, enjoying the taste of their combined juices before she began the rhythmic bobbing movements of her blowjob. Daddy responded in kind, wanting to cradle her head in his hands and guide his cock deep into her throat, but the restraints again reminded him that she would set the pace.

The sucking and mouth fucking continued unabated for some time; Laura firmly massaged his mushroom head with her tongue while rubbing her pussy until they both reached an intensive frenzy. Once again straddling him, she knew instinctively that it was time to bring Daddy to his long-awaited climax. He slid easily into her dripping pussy and then pressed his hips forward until the base of his cock slammed into her mound, progressing to a singularly focused banging; fucking with the full intent of inseminating her to the brim...

By now, Lily was practically beside herself, intensely masturbating to the view of Bruce's cock repeatedly filling his daughter's vagina while listening to the sounds of their love-play. Then she saw the tell-tale signs that they had reached the point of no return; a small, but steady stream of cum began trickling down his shaft accompanied by the loud groans of a man in sexual ecstasy, pumping Laura full of the hot, sticky fluid that she so craved.

Bruce continued to spasm as he released wave after wave of semen, jerking the restraints violently with his limbs and thrashing his head side to side. Then, during the zenith their love, the unexpected happened...

Because of the intensity of the moment, nobody noticed it at first: The flailing had dislodged Bruce's mask, providing him with a full view of his lover. He immediately knew it wasn't Lily. He was staring at the perfectly toned figure of a younger woman, whose torpedo tits were crowned with the fully erect nipples of a woman in heat...and then his gaze rose to see a familiar face, that of his daughter, lightly covered in sweat and looking exhausted from the rigors of their love making.

"Laura?" he uttered in total disbelief. "Oh my god, Laura, what is this...what are you doing here?"

Staring back, Laura's face had a look of total shock. "Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry..." she whispered as she began to softly sob. "I love you so much and have always had these feelings for you...feelings I'm not supposed to have but they are there, and they are real..." She leaned forward, laying her head on his chest, still straddling him with his cock inside her, "I really need this with you...I want you more than you can know."

Having masturbated to an intense orgasm in her sex-fantasy world, Lily didn't see what happened, but heard their conversation and knew immediately that something had gone awry. She walked to the bed and loosened the shackles that bound her lover, allowing him to wrap his arms around Laura and hold her, gently kissing her on the forehead.

Bruce was in a state of total confusion: On one hand, he had just experienced some of the most mind-blowing sex ever, but on balance it had been with his daughter. He turned to Lily and asked, "How did this come about? How long have you two been scheming?"

"Laura confided in me some time ago about her love, and lust for you. It came up in conversations so often that we decided to create a plan in which she could have you. This was that plan and it worked really well... right up until it didn't."

Lily joined them on the bed, snuggling with Bruce and Laura as they all attempted to comprehend what had just happened. They all knew that this would irreversibly alter their relationships with each other but none of them knew exactly how it would affect their lives going forward.

Bruce was the first to break the silence of the tension filled room: "I understand how your lust led you to this moment because, I must confess, that I have had similar feelings for you for quite a while, Laura. It is such a taboo subject that I kept those thoughts buried away for years, until we reached this juncture. In a way, it's been a big relief to finally have you in bed and get past that longing."

"You had those feelings too, Daddy?"

"Ever since your mother's mental state began to deteriorate, I became increasingly lonely at night. Lily's help has gotten me through much of this difficult time, but you are so much like your mom that I couldn't help but secretly lusted after you."

"I take solace in hearing that, Daddy; in knowing that what we're doing here is not just OK, but deeply desired by both of us; and by you too, Lily."

After pulling Laura and Bruce closer into her embrace, Lily kissed them both and held on for a long time before slowly dozing off into a deep, satisfying, hour-long slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily was the last to awaken from her dreams; it took her a moment to realize where she was at first, but then, after she felt the faint rhythmic movements of her bed partners beside her, she recalled everything. Earlier, Laura had woken to the stirring of Bruce and his slowly engorging cock when he started to become aroused after waking. Half awake, he slowly started driving his hips in a languid motion toward Laura as she continued to straddle his hips. She, in turn, did the same, gently but deliberately driving her mound into Daddy's ever-growing cock as she began kissing him fervidly.

As Bruce and Laura's movements became markedly elevated, Lily backed away from the lovers and took in the view. Laura was now driving her pussy firmly over Daddy's manhood, holding him between her labia as she continued to massage his shaft with her pussy. Bruce gave her a long, penetrating kiss before he pushed her head down toward his fully erect penis; she kissed his shaft and slowly took him into her mouth, sucking lightly while stroking him firmly. Lily responded by rolling over toward Bruce and kissing him lightly on the lips. He reciprocated by thrusting his tongue into Lily's mouth as the two tongues gyrated wildly. After a minute of kissing deeply, Lily broke free and stared intently into Bruce's eyes, "I want to watch", she said, "I want to see you fuck her long and hard, Baby...pleasure her like I know you can...can you do that for me?" Bruce nodded and they resumed kissing briefly before Lily once again broke away and whispered in his ear, "OK, do it...dominate her...."

Lily returned to the chair, where she had a perfect view of their carnal intimacy; she pleasured herself with her vibrator and watched as Bruce went into action. He flipped Laura over onto her back, raising her hips and firmly grinding the base of his cock into her soaking wet mound. The movement caused her torpedo tits to jiggle excitedly, further arousing him as he enjoyed the view of his gorgeous, naked daughter. As he worked her pussy, they held a long, passionate gaze before he said, "You want Daddy's cock, don't you?...You want to take it all the way up inside you..."

"Yes Daddy...don't tease me...give it to me...give it all to me now." She replied.

With that, Daddy entered her with a firm thrust that made Laura gasp. He proceeded to fuck her as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes, driving his cock through her stretched labia, deep into her shaved pussy. "There you go Baby, long and hard, just how you like it."

Lily was enthralled by the passion with which these two made love. There was no missing it; they wanted each other so badly that neither could control the lust; the tempo of his driving cock continued to rise as they fucked their way toward their ultimate goal...

And then, he erupted inside her, giving way to the powerful contractions that filled her with his love. He continued to ejaculate for what seemed like an eternity, pumping wave after wave of his cream into her while she writhed with pleasure. When they finally came to rest, Laura whispered, "Oh...Oh, I loved what you did to me..."

Lily stood up and leaned over to kiss Laura, telling her how beautiful the whole act had been. She loved the passion that had been expressed, especially when Bruce receded from Laura, liberating his cum from inside her. As his cum continued to flow, Lily stepped in and began licking it up into her mouth, sucking Laura's pussy so she could extract all the last drops. She then returned to Laura, kissing her and forcing her cum drenched tongue into her mouth, giving her what she knew she wanted; a mouth full of Daddy's seed.

Their love-play had exhausted them all, so they cuddled together in the bed and fell asleep.

Bruce woke to the sound of the shower in the bathroom. Lily and Laura had left him to sleep as they enjoyed some time together under the hot, running water. "Your loving was such a beautiful thing." said Lily, "Do you think you will do it with him again?"

"I don't think so," she replied, "It's not something we should be doing...but my desire for him is so deep that I just don't know if I can stop."

With that, they both dressed for the day and retired to the kitchen, where they cooked a good breakfast for Bruce; after that evening they knew he would wake up hungry.

12