All Comments on 'My Fragile Male Ego'

by bruce1971

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mail order brides obey as long as you pay

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 months ago
Second Time Around Reads Even Better

Not a wasted word in this story. Powerful dialogue about trust. Hubby demolished wife’s arguments but wasn’t mean and pulled his punches once he disproved her logic - he took the high road. Classic story.

xMulexMuleabout 2 months ago

5*

I agree "Words" is a classic, and this one is close. Actions are louder than words, actions supported by words are outright deafening.

Thanks for sharing.

.

On the lighter side: "No that dress doesn't make your ass look fat; your ass makes your ass look fat."

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

If you were looking to put up a story worthy of comparison to "Words", you fucking nailed it. Outstanding.

Captain_KarmaCaptain_Karmaabout 1 month ago

Five stars. I read this piece a number of times and this is the best piece in Literotica to get the meaning “ fragile male ego” correct from the male perspective.

Clear, concise, and correct. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The wives use the "fragile male ego" line so much that we've fallen for it. What few realize is that the wives are cheating because they have a need for some young stud to validate they're still attractive or they have it or the younger guy makes them feel younger. To find the true definition of a fragile ego all they have to do is look in the mirror.

XluckyleeXluckylee11 days ago

Still 5 stars from Xluckylee

MasterKissMasterKissabout 8 hours ago

Spectacular. Should be made for all women to read. 5 well-deserved stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbruce1971@bruce1971
January 2024 Update Happy New Year's, everyone! I recently received a comment stating that I'm a smart guy who's clearly trying to do something specific, but that the reader had no idea what my point was.  It bummed me out a little. Because, yes, my stories (hopefully!) hav...