All Comments on 'My Freaky Senior Prom'

by somethingfar

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
youjizz123youjizz1232 months ago

Really enjoyed your take with great charaters and obviously very hot sex scenes!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals2 months ago

Well that was one of the BEST teen stories I've ever read!!! But for the unlikely science of it all, very realistic characters, circumstances, and dialogue!! And, It truly reminded me very much of my own first high school love!! Awesome work Somethingfar!! 5- Big Stars for you!!!

WittonWitton2 months ago

A truly original plot here on Literotica - complete with twists and still more twists.

This piece is about as entertaining as any I’ve read on this list, and way more so than all but a very very few.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More like a 4.5* than a 5 in turns of assess. Well written. Bravo for creating a fresh take on an old-ish story. ill make a point of reading more of your material.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absolytely amazing. Had me enthralled the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is so much more to be told about this couple! University. Spring Break. Weddings (walking down the aisle stuck in the others body?), pregnancy, raising kids, swinging?, old age, widowhood?

IcarusascendingIcarusascending2 months ago

This was really goos!

JerryDancerJerryDancer2 months ago

Really nice job!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absolutely loved it, will be looking forward to a pt.2

PieCreeperPieCreeper2 months ago

This is the best story on the site! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

+

That was kind of cute, sexy and romantic all in one. Sort of like having a love affair with your self. The premise of changing bodies was sort of sex fantasy along with being kind naughty? Very nice story and very tantalizing. 5 stars

SkanderbegSkanderbeg2 months ago

Simply fantastic.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus2 months ago

A wonderful, imaginative, well written story. Great Job

mindsparks_boonmindsparks_boon2 months ago

Enjoyed this quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a surprisingly terrific read that was!

Very romantic and lovely considering the body swap theme.

Well done

somethingfarsomethingfar2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Glad you enjoyed the story! I'm not ruling out a sequel at some point, I'm guessing these two could get into some fun situations at college together.

Cal59Cal592 months ago

Colour me surprised, I loved this, congrats on a truly different tale than normally found here.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love it. The beat body swap I think I’ve read so far on this site. Good job

JupyterJupyter2 months ago

Always been one of my fantasies. Really nice job of putting it together. Must have been a challenge. Goes in my favorites ...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh goodie, another story for the April Fools competition that actually has a prank in it. Several I've read so far just don't. It's sweet and gooey and just captures that first time, prom, 18 age vibe just beautifully. Giving it a 5.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson314159about 2 months ago

This was a lot of fun and quite exciting. :)

XTmRdXTmRdabout 2 months ago

Loved the story. I think I might have an alternate ending for you. My one complaint is cross country. Cross country would be great for a Halloween story but not April Fools. Use Track instead. They can still train on the cross country trail. I would like to know how that regional meet went. The one version of this story I saw on YouTube had the girl Playing football as the guy while he as the girl was trying to do an interview. But in this case, both would be at the meet.

Jayleigh_AuraJayleigh_Auraabout 2 months ago

Wow!! Simply Wow. I loved this story! Wishing I could give more than five stars and hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This begs out loud for a sequel. These two are going to have a set life together like no other!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 2 months ago

Yes, we know it's not true, but it's so well-told that it doesn't matter. A superb April Fool's Day story, easily worth twelve stars. Good luck in the contest.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 1 month ago

Well done. The hint of male bisexual lust was nice, him sucking his cock while inside her body. Wish I could do that. When I was young, I was flexible enough to get the head of my cock in my lips, with some pain. Only managed to cum once that way. I wish I'd done more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Undoubtedly one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Not only well written and easy to read, but clearly edited and carefully reviewed. Sex scenes were tasteful and believable. Great work on expressing Theo's range of feelings after the switchover. I would love to read a few chapters from Lily's perspective... Keep up the good work!

milfreader69milfreader69about 1 month ago

that was an amazing story, one of the best I’ve read. you’re very talented.

please continue this storyline of Lilly and Theo. i’m sure their college days would be just as raunchy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very nice...nice timing. Thank you for sharing your tallent

TrionyxTrionyxabout 1 month ago

Nice story. I expected there to be more about their birthday parties and how each of them handled being with the wrong families. Potential for a lot more angst and stumbles.

librertinlibrertinabout 1 month ago

Τhey have writen everything I wanted to write, so I 'll just go withQIt's the most worthy fof first place story I've read all my years in Literotica!

strawboystrawboyabout 1 month ago

A well written fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very entertaining page-turner. I think the theme could become a romance novel with a little less graphic sex and a more believable explanation for body-switching.

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 1 month ago

That was a lot of fun to read. Loved how each had to adjust to being a different sex. Good character depth. 5 stars. Thank you! 😊

cgmissycgmissyabout 1 month ago

This has easily become one of my favorite stories here. Great characters and hot sex. The build up to their first fuck in the other person's body was wonderful. I loved the perspective of Theo exploring his/ Lily's body. Now how about a chapter written from Lily's parallel perspective in a male body ... (getting to pee standing up ... Theo gets to experience mentral cramps ...lol)

This was well deserving of First Place

Skyhawk69LSkyhawk69Labout 1 month ago

Well, I'm going to stop just short of "Best I've Ever Read". But "Best in a Very Long Time" for sure!!!

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMulletabout 1 month ago

That is a great story! Well written, well edited. I am amazed by how you kept the pronouns straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fun body swap story. Reminded me of "I will fear no evil" by Heinlein. The rival thing was a fun twist. Loved it.

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 1 month ago

Great fun, sexy as hell, a great fantasy to indulge in. Good characters that we care about, who respond in believable ways. Of course everybody knew better than they did that they belonged together! So realistic. And well written. A good story, very well told. With tantalizing sexy bits.

Who could ask for anything more?

Thanks for the best read, that I couldn't put down even though I was supposed to be making dinner.

Please keep writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story! The only thing that put me off was cross country is a fall sport — not spring. Otherwise it was well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What story wish I could fall into their lives also.

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistabout 1 month ago

Great imagination and beautifully told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This was a great story, and you are one of the most promising new writers on Lit. Hoping for many more stories from you, either here or out in the Real World... your stuff is worth paying for.

USMCVetUSMCVet27 days ago

Wonderful story!

jongorejongore26 days ago

Great writing, fun characters, hot sex scenes, One of the best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

you have a way of writing that draws the reader in, keeps the interest up, keep writing.....

thatsbogusthatsbogus26 days ago

Professional-grade work. Really enjoyed reading this one.

TowelOnlyTowelOnly25 days ago

OMG! This is one of the best stories I've ever read on here. Great job!

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiar21 days ago

That was such a great story! I felt like I was each of the characters, and I very much want the story to go on.

Thank you for sharing it.

LovesDancingLovesDancing20 days ago

Great story, I've noticed a few stories in Literotica about gender switching but wasn't interested in reading them. If they're anything like this story of yours I'm going to have to read some more of them, but it's unlikely they'll be as good as your tale.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wonderful gender switch story where the characters felt real, in both their genders. I was puzzled why the switch didn’t happen at the height of their climax, when they were joined and experiencing bliss and blackouts anyway!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Very well written, thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Terrific!

doctorwesdoctorwes11 days ago

Terrific! Fantastic! I'm not sure that those words do this story justice. It was sweet, it was loving, and even though it was science fiction, it was also convincing. Superb job on mastering the art of both male and female emotions because as I sat on the edge of my chair I kept waiting for one or the other to blow the cover, but it never came. Bravo!

firsttimewriterlongtimereaderfirsttimewriterlongtimereader9 days ago

Fan-freaking-tasctic! Couldn't put it down. Love the character building. Made it feel so believable. Another excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

what a great story !! we want more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Great writing, very believable, except for the 9 inch cock part

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Fantastisk, one of the best i've read

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I seldom give 5 stars but your story deserves them! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

A definite 5! I occasionally had trouble keeping the “body” straight with the person. . . a Who’s who?” I can’t imagine how talented you must be as an author to keep this straight while writing it??? Looking forward to more!

NickTeeNickTeeabout 23 hours ago

Well done. Teanage angst to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 hours ago

Great story and awesome sexual twist on the freaky Friday thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous