My FreeUse Aunt's House Pt. 01

Story Info
How I adjust at my aunt's freeuse household!
4k words
4.57
103k
201

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casual erotica writer, not professional. Spare the few grammatical errors as English isn't my primary language.

Characters:

James Anderson- 19

Cassie Hollington- 21

Clara Hollington- 18

Sarah Hollington- 45

John Hollington- 47

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind races into the past as I stand in front of her house in my white t-shirt and black jeans, all those tiny moments buried in my memory about the time I used to spend with them. I don't remember her facial features that much, but I do remember her vaguely because of those memories, and the fact that I have two cousins who I barely remember and don't even remember meeting them properly. My aunt left our family for some reason, or like my mom always says, she was sent away from our family back when I was 10. Now that I am 19 and got into Uni, I decided to pay my aunt Sarah a visit, after all the Uni I got into is in the same city as my aunt's house. I packed my luggage, waved my parents goodbye and landed right in front of my aunt's house based on the address I got from one of the old letter cards I found back at home.

I don't even know if they're still in the same address, and even worse, what if she doesn't recognize me after all these years? Surely I have changed quite a bit ever since she last met me. With all these conflicts in my mind and a minor regret and a tiny bit of excitement, I ring the door-bell twice and stand like a stiff pole in front of the door. Within a few seconds, the door opens and I can see a 45yo woman in front of me, presumably my aunt based on her facial features. She has this wholesome aura around her, the motherly aura alongside her beautiful wide smile. She's wearing a white apron with the two thin straps on her shoulders, cut from the sides until her waist and two more straps by her waist tied on her back. The apron barely reaches her knees and thus slightly exposing her soft thighs as she stands outside her house, almost flaunting her curvy figure out in the open.

She looks at me keenly with a curious look and even before I introduce myself, "Oh my, James is that you?" She exclaims with bright eyes and a wide smile, giving me a sudden deep hug while she holds the spatula in her hand and wraps her hands around my neck, pulling me into her soft fluffy body. I widen my eyes, partly happy that she recognized me instantly and thus saving me from the embarrassment and the fact that I can feel her voluptuous breasts squeezing against my chest, it makes me both awkward and mildly turned on at the same time.

"I thought I should drop by and visit my good old aunt... How are you aunt Sarah?" I ask with a smile breaking the hug.

"We're doing great honey! And I never thought you'd make time to visit us, oh my, look at me... I didn't even invite you inside." She says with a soft sigh. I can't help but to stare at her sideboob through the cut of her apron, the perfect roundness of her sideboob outlined by her white tight apron.

"Come on in James! So how are mom and dad?" She says wrapping her arm around my back and inviting me inside as I take my luggage and step inside her house. It is a rather decent one, wide living room, probably 2-3 bedrooms inside the house.

"They're fine. I got into the St.John's Uni and I decided to travel and check with the administration about the dorm or perhaps take a room with one of my friends, and then I realized that you live nearby..." I say with a smile taking my seat on the couch as she sits beside me, squeezing her breasts towards the couch and placing her hand on my knees.

"That's great. In fact Cassie is in the same Uni." She says with a smile. "Oh wait, do you remember Cassie? I bet it has been so many years since you both met." She asks curiously.

"Well yeah I mean I do remember when we used to spend time together. And with Caroline as well..." I say with an awkward smile.

"Oh you silly..." she scoffs patting on my thighs, her breasts squishing and jiggling inside her apron as she scoffs. "Your younger cousin's name is Clara." She says. I feel instant regret but at the same time I feel a bit happy that she isn't rubbing it in my face and in fact, she's pretty chill about it. To this day, I wonder what happened so badly that aunt Sarah was sent away from our family.

"Honey... I feel like there's something burning in kitchen!" A male voice comes from the dining table which is right beside the kitchen, separated by a wall.

"Oh my I am so clumsy. Excuse me James, I totally forgot that I was cooking before you arrived. By the way, do join us for the breakfast, it's almost ready. Oh and meet your uncle meanwhile!" She says gesturing me to get up and follow her. Just as she walks in front of me, I widen my eyes staring at her back. She's not wearing a thing under her apron, she's wearing it on her bare naked body. Her plump jiggly ass sways as she walks in front of me and I follow her to the dining table before noticing my uncle John.

I sit by his in front of him and start to have a small talk with him as my aunt leaves to the kitchen, which is right in front of where I am sitting. All the while he's talking to me, I can't help but to keep staring at my aunt's ass while she works in kitchen, every time she makes a move, her ass cheeks form a set of ripples which is so mesmerizing to watch. My aunt comes back with a bowl of pasta for me and another bowl for my uncle, showing a glimpse of her deep cleavage as she bends to place the bowls in front of us.

"Didn't Cassie wake up already? She said she has a special project meeting to attend today!" My uncle asks as he starts to eat his pasta.

"She'll handle it, I am more worried about Clara. She was with you until midnight and slept late at 2AM or something. That's too bad for her health!" my aunt replies as she joins us for breakfast, grabbing her own bowl of pasta and sits beside me. If I turn towards her, I can clearly see her sideboob which is making me feel so awkward at the moment.

"Mom what's for breakfast?" Cassie arrives by the dining table, unaware of my presence in the house. She's wearing a yellow sleeveless floral sundress, two thin straps on her shoulders and the dress reaches her mid thighs, leaving her arms and thighs exposed. She stops a moment noticing me at the dining table, her hands raised and loosening her hair as she stares at me.

"Pasta honey. Oh and meet your cousin James. Remember Aunt Ames? Her son? We used to visit them for summer?" Sarah tries to explain to Cassie.

"Oh of course I remember mom! Those were fun days and I do remember James as well." She says with a smile and sits across me at the 12o'clock between me and John.

"And he is admitted into your university. I guess same major as well?" Sarah asks looking at me.

"Yeah Psychology..." I answer with a smile looking at Cassie.

"That's awesome." She replies with a smile.

"Yeah and I think Cassie can help you during the initial days James. You know, until you settle in the Uni life! In fact you were saying you had to submit some documents or something today right?" my uncle asks.

I nod in response, "That's great. I am attending a special class today, so you can tag along if you want. You can finish your documentation and we can hang out for lunch if all is done by noon." She says casually with a cute smile. She got the same aura as her mum does, the same wide smile with wholesomeness attached to it.

"Well I mean yeah I'd love that! But I don't want to bother you if you're busy with your project work or anything today..." I say politely.

Just as Cassie is about to reply, Clara walks towards the dining table, her eyes half open and her black hair messy. She's wearing a small silver tank top and a black velvet shorts which barely covers her inner thighs, she doesn't even acknowledge my presence as she scratches her messy hair and walks towards her mum.

"Mum, what's for breakfast?" she asks in a drowsy tone.

"Pasta honey!" Sarah replies.

"Ugh you know that I hate pasta mom..." Clara says with a sigh and quickly gets on her knees, crawling under the table towards Sarah's feet. She spreads Sarah's legs and pushes her face in between Sarah's legs as she lifts up the white apron and starts to lick Sarah's pussy while holding Sarah's thighs apart with her hands.

"Oh yeah don't mind, It's just one hour class, so I guess I can help you with the documentation if you need that!" Cassie says unbothered by what's happening in front of her. John finishes his pasta and gets up to dispose of his bowl without even batting an eye at what Clara is doing with Sarah.

It seems like I am the only one who is losing my brain cells while I wonder what the actual fuck is happening in the house, but slowly it all starts to make sense as of why Sarah's family was forbidden in our family. I can't help but to look beside me as Sarah lifts her head up with pleasure and holds Clara's head and pulls her in even closer to her pussy. I can hear the slurp sounds as Clara's tongue sucks her mom's pussy as if that's her breakfast for today.

"So where are you gonna stay?" Cassie asks looking at me trying to make me feel less awkward.

I snap out of the trance and look at her, "Oh I was thinking of staying with one of my friends, but I am still not fully sure how that would turn out. I need to get in touch with him today and see the location and other things." I say trying my best not to pay attention to the slurp sounds from Clara, now combined with my aunt's moans as her own daughter eats out her pussy early in the morning.

"Why don't you stay here James? We have an extra room here, you can go to college with Cassie, I mean if you'd like to!" John asks coming out of the kitchen, wiping his hands.

"I mean, I don't know... I don't wanna burden you guys with this... And moreover I cannot tell my parents that I'm living here." I try to decline the offer politely.

"Oh come on James, it's not even a burden! We'd love to have you here. And you can tell Ames that you're living with your friends." My aunt tries to hold her moans and says with a shrug. She holds my hand for posture as Clara is eagerly eating out her pussy.

"Don't stress yourself out, think about it today and take a decision. And we can leave by 10AM if you're fine with that? My class is at 10:30." Cassie says patting on my arm with a smile.

I can't even comprehend half of the things happening around me, my aunt is almost naked inside the house, my cousin is eating her mother's pussy and my uncle and my elder cousin are totally fine with it. In fact they are moving on as if it's a casual act around the house. Is this why my parents never talk about my aunt?

My uncle crashes on the couch, turning on the TV as its Saturday today and he doesn't have to attend office. Sarah tightens her grip on my hand as she moans loudly, letting out a scream as she achieves her first orgasm in the morning, dripping and gushing the white thick creamy juice between her thighs, directly on to the red little lips of Clara. Clara latches her lips tightly around Sarah's labia lips as she intakes all the juices, without even leaving a drop.

Sarah takes a moment to snap out of her orgasmic spasms and takes deep breaths adjusting her apron. "Oh and Clara, this is your cousin James! James, this is Clara." She introduces me to Clara in the weirdest time possible. I don't know how to respond to that other than throwing a small smile at Clara who gets up and licks her fingers as if she loves the breakfast.

"That's cool, nice to meet you James. And my suggestion if you're gonna stay here, don't ever eat Pasta. It's just bad. Instead you can take my mom's juices! Do you want to?" She asks playfully walking towards me.

"I uh..." I pause, absolutely speechless at her words, "Nice to meet you as well and I don't kn..." even before I finish my sentence, Clara bends her face down slightly as she holds my cheeks with her soft hands and presses her red lips against mine, kissing me deeply and passionately all the while making me taste her mother's pussy juice on her lips.

"See? It's better than pasta right?" She asks me breaking the kiss after a few solid seconds and walks towards her dad and jumps beside him on the couch and bends her head to reach out his crotch.

"Don't mind her, she always finds an excuse to do this..." Cassie says with a smile as she leaves for her room to get ready. I sit there on the chair, dumbfounded, with a weird semi boner throbbing in my jeans. I kind of love this situation, but the sheer tabooness of this makes me feel a bit weird.

After an hour, I get inside the car with Cassie as we drive towards our Uni. "Uhm can I ask what was that back there?" I ask Cassie.

"What was what back where?" She asks curiously.

"You know, the whole semi nudity and the breakfast thing at the dining table..." I try to be as abstract as possible.

"Oh that, sorry I forgot that you had no idea about that. Well I don't know how to explain that, but we feel pretty open about ourselves in our house. It is one of our parents' ideals. We can be nude inside our house, no one would object for any sexual advances from our family members etc. You can call it a freeuse family if that makes you feel any better." She says with a chuckle.

"Oh interesting." I say with a smile, not sure how to sink this in. "And you're like this outside the house as well? Like with your friends and all?" I ask curiously.

"Hmm it depends, not all my friends know about our lifestyle. But those who do, they're pretty fine with it. I can understand if you feel weird about it, but yeah." She says casually. We reach the Uni and for the next 2 hours, I keep myself busy with the document submission and finding out other details about the uni. At around 1PM, I meet Cassie again at her car, she's waving goodbye to one of her friends as she gets inside the car and waits for me to get in.

"Oh and by the way, do you mind if we go for a bit of shopping? I have a few things to buy..." She asks as soon as I get into the car.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind. The submission is done, and it seems that the new academic year will start from next week. Why do you have extra classes during the holidays by the way?" I ask curiously.

"That's because of the project we're doing for the next semester. And that's great. Maybe meanwhile you can decide where to stay for the next 4 years." She says with a chuckle.

After a few minutes of driving, she stops by a store and she leads me directly to the lingerie section as she starts to sort through the exotic lingerie. She picks up an LED glow Lingerie luminous transparent underwear, an exotic pink bralette with a G-string underwear, a black exotic lace sleepwear nightgown and gestures me towards her. I look around in the store, this is my first time going to a lingerie shopping with a girl, not to mention that the girl is my own cousin. The people around me don't seem to feel as weird as I do with the presence of a male in the lingerie side, so I walk towards her and stand behind her, staring at her choices.

"Hmm pick two from these three!" She says standing beside me.

I look at them keenly, "Hmm the glow luminous one looks nice and the nightgown as well." I say softly, unsure about my taste in women's lingerie.

She asks the store worker woman to take those two outfits off of the mannequins, "Where's the trial room?" She asks curiously. The store woman points towards the trial room and Cassie grabs my hand as she walks towards the trial room along with me.

"Uh wait, am I even allowed in the women's trial rooms?" I ask curiously stopping outside the door of the trial room.

"Dude where are you from? This is unisex trial room." She says with a soft chuckle. A couple comes out of one of the trial rooms as soon as she says that, the guy holding the hand of the girl and the girl carrying a piece of lingerie. I shrug off hearing that and follow her without worrying too much, at this point, I can't even question anything. I sit by the small couch inside the trial room while Cassie throws the two outfits in my lap as she stands in front of me and lifts up her yellow sundress, revealing her c-cup breasts imprisoned in a yellow bra and her thin yellow panties. Within a few seconds, right in front of me, she removes her bra and panties without even feeling a thing, or so it seems. Her light pink nipples seem to be slightly hard and perfectly sit on her pale body.

She grabs the black transparent night gown and puts on her body as she turns around, flaunting her perfect pale body in front of her cousin, "How does this look?" She asks curiously making a few sexy poses as if she's posing for magazine photoshoot. But such is her physic and body anyway, so I wouldn't wonder if that happens either.

"Yeah it looks great." I say with a smile, staring at her body from top to bottom.

"Just great?" she teases with a sigh.

"Well sexy and hot as well." I say with a shrug.

She steps forward, sitting on my lap as her breasts reach my face and she looks down at me, "Just sexy and hot?" She asks in a seductive tone holding my face as her pink lips are right above mine. Million thoughts cross my head, I am trying my best to control myself, but it's just too hard when such a stunning girl is in my lap. I wrap my hands around her waist as I pull her closer to me, her breasts hitting my chest and my lips pressing against her as she humps on my thigh in her new lingerie.

My hands start to explore her body as our lips talk to each other for a few solid seconds. She breaks the kiss and slides down my body, unzipping my pants and popping my hard 8inches white cock out. She takes a keen look at my uncut cock from top to bottom, her hand wrapping around it as she takes a deep sniff of my musky hairy balls and raises her head enjoying every moment of it. She sticks her tongue out and gives it a big lick from the bottom of my balls to the tip of cock, which throbs at the very touch of her.

"Damn sensitive aren't you?" She says with a scoff as she slides her panties aside and spits on her hand and rubs her pussy with her hand, before sitting on my cock again. My rock hard cock stands like a pole while she guides my cock slowly between her pussy lips.

"Ever thought you'd end up fucking your cousin?" She asks kissing on my lips as she starts to thrust her hips up and down on my cock.

"I didn't, but I am fucking loving it!" I say gasping for air as I hold her hips firmly and push my cock up and down to be in sync with her waist movements.

"Then think of the perks of staying in our house with us!" She says with a smile breathing down on my face. Everything about Cassie is literally quite beautiful. Usually, she's way out of my league so now that I think of this, I feel like I'm damn lucky to be even in this situation.

As my cock digs deeper into her vagina walls, my brain starts to become normal about incest. "Do I get to use anyone in the house?" I ask as I thrust my cock deeper hitting her inner areas.

"Yes even my dad if you're into that!" She says with a chuckle.

"Ugh no I am not into that." I say as I suddenly feel my cock going slightly soft with the very idea of having sex with a male.

"Oh you're cute ain't you?" She says with a chuckle and gets up from my cock as she kneels down in front of me and starts to stroke my shaft with her soft hands. She brings her head closer to my balls, making my balls land on her nose and lips so that she can taste and sniff while her soft hands to the magic at stroking me. She peels my foreskin back and uses her palms to stimulate my frenulum, which I never thought a woman her age would know about a man's pleasure. I stretch my right hand to take support of the wall and my left hand digs into her hair as she increases the pace and looks up at me with a cute face and keeps her eyes and mouth open.

12