My FreeUse Aunt's House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My toes twitch as I shoot my thick load down her mouth, some escaping and landing on her eyes and nose, slightly ruining her make-up. She waits patiently until she milks out every drop and then gets up with the same smile on her face as she slowly wipes off the cum and licks it off of her fingers.

I take a few seconds to regain my consciousness, crashing back on the small couch. I pull my pants up and look at her, "So you don't wanna try the second lingerie? I feel like we need the room to be dim in order to see the glow effect!" I say with a shrug.

"Well I already decided to take the LED one, and yeah we do need the room to be dim. Which is why I'm directly gonna try it tonight in your room, assuming that you're gonna stay with us." She says with a wink getting out of her transparent lingerie and putting her yellow dress back on and looks at the mirror to adjust it.

Despite the postnut clarity, as I think about what she said, I feel like this is far more exciting than for it being weird! Especially after what happened right now in the trial room. "Yeah I will be!" I say with a chuckle, getting up and wrapping my arm around her waist and planting a kiss on her lips as we go out together! I can't help but to think of all the possibilities and family adventures we're gonna have together from today as I get in the car with Cassie, driving back home!

12