My FreeUse Aunt's House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer started and holidays are about to start in a week. One night, Sarah walks into my room, she's wearing a baby pink satin night robe. She just lies beside me, turning towards me and placing her hand on my chest as she starts to twirl my hair as if I am her husband. "James, can I ask you something?" She mumbles on my chest. Her velvet satin fabric melts like butter against my skin and her breasts squeeze against my body.

"Yeah sure! Is something wrong?" I ask concerned as I slightly turn towards her and place my hand on top of her hand, holding it gently.

"Can you help me joining our families?" She raises her head slightly to look into my eyes, her eyes are slightly watery. "I admit, I didn't try to get back to our family after we were sent away, because I had John and he had me. Our kids were quite happy with what we have even, and they never hated you or your family despite what they did to us. But now I feel like they need to know that they're loved by our families. I don't want them to feel like they're forbidden or as if we're doing a wrong thing!" She says concerned.

"Well I am saying, whatever you are doing, whatever we are doing, it's not wrong! And I assure you that I'll make our families together again!" I say with a smile looking at her and planting a kiss on her forehead. "In fact, why don't we do it this summer?" I ask a bit excited.

"Wait what? I'm sure your mum would be dead-angry at you to even see you with us and I really don't want to lose you from our family if that's what it takes." She says squeezing my hand tightly.

"Well I know, but like we can come up with something... I am sure she doesn't remember Cassie or Clara... So maybe I can take Cassie or Clara back home with me and introduce her as my girlfriend? I don't know, it feels weird but that's just a vague idea on top of my mind..." I say with a chuckle.

"Wait yes, that actually sounds great! Cassie would be a perfect option. Oh my god, why didn't I even think of this idea so far..." she says with an excited sigh and pulls her face up to plant a wet smooch on my lips, "Oh you're gonna get extra brownie points tonight honey..." she says with a wink as she unties her robe gently and revealing her breasts and pressing them against my body.

12