My French Crush Pt. 05

Story Info
A bet is a bet after all.
3.3k words
4.79
4.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Direct continuation of chapter 4)

After Peter's tournament I walked back to my SUV beaming. We had fooled around in the backseat in the middle of his games, but I knew more was to come tonight.

We had each put our ass on the line. If he won, he fucked me. If he lost, then I fucked him. But I swear he never dominated so much in a game before! I guess that was a little taste of his domination of me later!

I started up the car and slid my backpack into the back seat. I didn't get as much studying done as I had planned, but I wasn't mad about it.

I opened my phone and typed out a text to Peter. "Great game, I see you were really determined to win out there :)"

I looked for a podcast for the drive back and after I'd found one I already had a message from Peter.

"Haha a lot was on the line ;)"

I smiled and replied, "Hey I'm not too mad at losing so maybe we both won?"

"Probably..." he said.

I wanted to get headed back, I didn't have the luxury of relaxing on the team bus. "So...your place or mine?"

"Mine for sure, I am the winner after all! ;)"

"Haha cool I'm going to start driving back and shower up at home and then I can come over? Address?"

"Cool, same I'll let you know when I'm back." He said along with sending his apartment address.

I drove back and tried to calm myself down the whole way. My mind kept wandering to his big cock and that French accent. My cock kept stiffening and trying to break through my pants!

I got home and dumped my stuff in my room and showered, shaved all over, and tried to get as smooth and sexy as possible for him.

I went back to my room in just my towel and stood in front of the big floor length mirror I owned and dropped the towel to my ankles. I checked myself out and couldn't wait to see what Peter and I could get into.

I went over to my dresser and opened my top drawer. Moving my boxers to the side, I picked up my small collection of slutty underwear. What better night to dress like a slut than the night you know you're getting laid?

I decided on something feminine. Something that begged "FUCK ME!" Which for me, was my little hot red lace thong.

I pulled it up my legs and nestled it over my cock and checked out my ass in the mirror. Fuck that little thong framed my cheeks so good.

My phone buzzed. Peter said he was back and will probably be done showering in the next 10 minutes if I wanted to head over soon.

I typed back that I would be there in about 20 and checked myself out once more.

I pulled on a pair of black joggers, black tee shirt, and a pair of sneakers. Figured I wouldn't be wearing clothes for too long so why bother with dressing up?

I texted Sam that I'd be gone for probably the whole night and he just texted back "slut" which made me laugh. After all it was his fault we're hooking up now!

I let Peter know I was on the way and then drove the mile or so to his complex right by the tennis courts.

My heart beat in my chest as I went up the stairs to the second floor landing and kind of regretted not grabbing a hoodie or something as it was too chilly for just a tee shirt now.

I knocked on his door and waited for a minute before his roommate answered. Awkward could barely describe how I felt. His roommate was hot too though, probably also on the tennis team.

I could feel my cheeks burning as this hunk probably knew why I was here too. He had a little smirk that said so at least!

"Hey, I'm..." I started.

"Yeah I know who you are! Peter will be out in a sec. Don't worry I'm heading out in like two minutes."

"Ah man now I feel like I'm kicking you out!" I said as he pulled the door back and let me inside.

"Don't worry about it, I had plans already just running late. Want to do a shot though?" He said smiling.

"Sure why not!" I said laughing as he poured us each a couple of Jameson shots and introduced himself as Mark.

After we did the shot, Mark dipped out for the bar and Peter walked into the living room. His longer hair still wet from his shower. He was just dressed in some grey sweatpants and a tank top but fuck he looked sexy!

"Hey." I said blushing a little.

"Hey, glad you got here so quick. I didn't want to wait for my prize."

"Well that would have been unsporting of me wouldn't it?" I said teasing him and basking in his big smile.

"And we wouldn't want that. I see you met Mark and got introduced with a shot."

"Yeah, is that how he treats all your prizes?"

"Maybe, I'll never tell, but I wouldn't say no to joining you for another round."

"That's what Saturday nights are for right?" I said as I poured us each a shot.

We clinked glasses while we caught each others eyes and downed the shot together. As soon as I swallowed, Peter moved forward, gripped my waist and planted his lips on mine.

I gasped a little in shock as he kissed me hard at first. He was so horny as if we hadn't fooled around for months rather than just hours. His tongue pressed deep into my mouth as we kissed. The alcohol on our breath contrasting with the fresh scent of our freshly showered bodies.

My hands held his hips and then rose up and squeezed his arms. His biceps were so firm from working all day. His arms flexed as he shifted his hands from my hips to cupping my ass.

He squeezed my cheeks and I gasped again into his lips.

"Now I really feel like a winner!" He said in that thick accent.

I laughed and pushed his chest slightly so I could breathe for a second. His hands still cupped my ass.

"Let's go to your room." I said anxious to screw.

He nodded and took my hand and led me into the hallway. We went past Marks room, the bathroom and entered Peter's room at the end of the hall.

He had already set the mood with just a dim yellow light on his desk illuminating the room. Giving it a cozy, erotic feel. The rest of his room seemed like your typical jock college guys place. Some clothes here and there, bed unmade with navy sheets, and lots of tennis posters on the walls.

I pushed the door shut behind us and Peter's hands were on me before turning around. He spun me, caught me and planted another big kiss on me.

He sure was eager for me still even though he had just blown his load down my throat hours before!

I pushed him lightly again and broke our kiss. "Sit down on the edge of the bed winner." I said seductively and he smiled and sat down.

I bit my lip and slowly played with my shirt, tugging it up a little and revealing my abs.

"You played a great game today stud." I said pulling my shirt up more and slowly lifting it over my head.

I ran my tongue along my lips and bit my lip again as I swiveled my hips a little. His eyes roamed down my body and devoured me.

I turned around and continued to shift my hips as I felt his eyes move to my ass now. I played with the waistband for a second and then slowly pulled down one side and showed off the red strap of my thong.

"Oh baby!" He moaned out. I peeked over my shoulder to see his resction and then tugged the other side down so the top of my ass was showing.

I could see his breath catch in his chest and I felt so sexy turning him on. I tugged the waistband down over my cheeks and then pulled it up under them so my ass propped up.

I teased him a little more by shaking my cheeks back and forth and letting them jiggle before finally pushing my sweatpants to the floor and stepping out of them.

I turned around and climbed up on his lap. My feet on the bed behind him and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"You are so sexy." He whispered as our tongues and lips found each other again.

My cock was hard under my lace underwear I could feel his big dick under his sweatpants. He was at full mast already!

I moaned into our kiss as I ground my ass into his thighs and dick. His cock responding with a big twitch. His hands squeezed my ass and held me against him.

I grabbed at his shirt and pulled it over his head. His lean, tanned body looked golden in the lamplight.

I tilted my head back and he quickly began to plant kisses and suck the skin on my neck, chest, and shoulders. I moaned as he worshipped me. His lips were leaving hickies all over! I'd have to wear turtlenecks for a week!

"You want to fuck me?" I teased him as he kissed me all over.

"Hmm hmm!" He practically grunted back.

"You like this big ass in my little thong?"

"Mm hmm!"

"Like it when I off baby?"

He deeply moaned into me.

"Yeah you gonna fuck me with that big dick all night baby?"

He lifted his head up. "All fucking night." He said and kissed my lips again.

Then with one strong move he lifted me up and threw me to his right on my back on the bed next to him. He was on top of me quickly. His right hand was pushing my chest down and holding me in place. His lips were kissing my abs now.

Then his lips went down to my hips. I felt wild with lust. I wanted his lips on my cock again! I could barely move though his arm was pinning me down so strongly. I reached up with both hands and felt his forearm and upper arms as they flexed on me.

Breathlessly I moaned as his lips ignored my stiff cock and went to my thighs. This fucker knew how to tease me!

Then he lifted his arm and I felt light as a feather. But not for long. His hands turned me over and I lay prone on the bed.

"God what as ass!" He said as he smacked me with both hands on my cheeks.

I shifted as my cock was pressed into the bed at an odd angle. To Peter it probably just looked like I was lifting my ass for him.

Without hesitation he leaned down and was planting those same strong, sucking kisses all over my ass cheeks. I ground my cock into the bed as he ate me up.

Then the bed shifted as he moved behind me and between my legs. I felt his hands pull under my hips and then a rush of air to my head as he yanked up and held my ass in the air! He was on his knees and I was practically doing a headstand, close to a 69 position. His hung cock was tenting his pants just inches away.

His teeth pulled the little thong out of my cheeks as my asshole was exposed to him. He wasted no time in replacing that little fabric with his tongue and lips.

"God fuck yes, eat me Peter, eat that ass!" I cried out.

He dug into me like an animal. I felt like prey helpless in the arms and lips of a predator.

I reached back with my right hand and found my balance upside down as I found his cock with my hand. Fuck he was big I thought as I rubbed him through his sweatpants.

I felt my body shift in his arms as Peter slipped one of his arms free and tugged his pants down just enough for his big cock to spring free.

He went back to holding me with both arms now as I freely stroked his uncut cock. It was so sexy to see his foreskin slide over his cockhead.

He grunted and groaned as I wet my fingers in my lips and then toyed and rubbed just his sensitive cockhead. I could feel he was so horny tonight and this little movement drove him crazy.

"Peter? Peter?" I gasped out as he continued lashing my asshole with his tongue.

"Hmm?" Was all he replied with his mouth full of my ass.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck me!" I couldn't wait any longer!

He didn't need much more encouragement and I found myself lowered down to the bed. I stayed on all fours as he got off the bed and I peeked over my shoulder and watched him kick off his pants. His big dick swinging. He then opened his night stand and spread a lot of lube on his cock. He had a lot of surface area!

I reached between my legs and felt my asshole was dripping wet and was thankful for his prep.

"Come get it baby, you won this ass." I coaxed him.

He swung his leg up and got back on the bed behind me. He smiled as he smacked his heavy cock against my ass cheeks.

"We gotta bet more often." He said.

I was about to respond but I felt his hands on my upper back and he shoved me down to a prone position again.

His thighs pushed the inside of mine and spread my legs further open for him. I wasn't looking back anymore but I could feel his eyes staring at my ass, his big cock looming just outside of my hole.

Again I felt like prey in the eyes of a predator.

He pushed forward and I felt his tip start to open me up.

"Holy fuck..." I moaned out as he slipped inside of me. His cock claiming my ass. I moaned as he slipped further into me.

He was thick and I could feel my walls expanding to accommodate his girth. He had his right hand on the middle of my upper back, holding me down, while his left held my hip.

"I'll never get tired of seeing my big cock penetrate that tight ass..." he said.

I moaned out and felt so sexy. His words washing over me. My red lace panties tugged to the side. My ass dripping wet with his saliva. His big cock entering me.

It took a couple minutes still for him to fully press into me. But soon his hips were against mine and his heavy balls were resting against my taint and balls. His lips planted a couple kissed on the back of my neck.

Then he raised up again and forcefully drove all the way into me. His cock was so deep!

I cried out as he lifted and penetrated me over and over again. Slowly. Forcefully. The strength of his athletic body pinning me down.

"That's your ass baby, fuck your ass, own it." I breathed out.

"Yeah baby, I own that ass." He said punctuating those words with a hard thrust into me.

He shifted and spread my legs further with his thighs. Then he started to fuck with a faster pace. His breath got faster behind me as he slid his cock from tip to balls over and over again with a steady rhythm.

I relaxed and opened myself to his big cock as he took me like a trophy.

"God I love the way you fuck me, so fucking big, so fucking strong." I moaned.

"Then you're gonna love this..." he said as he quickened his thrusts even further!

His big cock fucked me thoroughly. I felt so open as he fucked me harder and harder. His big balls slapping against me.

I gripped the sheets and cried out as he rode me hard. I knew he would cum soon based on the build up and I wanted it bad.

"You want me to breed you? Or cum in that pretty mouth?" He said barely able to hold back.

"Whatever you fucking want!" I cried out, he could do whatever he wanted to me!

"Fuck fuck I'm cumming!" He said quickly as he pushed down and held me harder against bed with both arms. His body leaning up like a lion rearing.

His cock erupted and he held himself deep in me as he came hard. My legs writhed as I clenched and held his seed inside of me.

He came shot after shot as he held me down. I couldn't believe how much cum he had left in those balls!

His body heaved as he squeezed out every last drop. I could feel his load spilling down the inside of my legs and over my thong.

"Fuck baby!" He cried out and he wrapped his arms around me and rolled us to our left sides in a spooning position.

I turned my head and we kissed deeply. His left arm around my chest. His cock buried inside of me. His right hand was on my hip.

My cock had softened as he had fucked me. I had to concentrate! But as we lay there and kissed, my shaft swelled up inside of my lace thong.

Peter's right hand went over and started to rub me through the thong while he was still inside of me. His hips shifting slightly. His cock still mostly hard and stimulating me.

My stiff cock felt good inside the lace as his palm rubbed me. I was so horny. I shifted my hips to meet his thrusts and felt his big dick. I felt every inch he had left to give me as he rubbed me closer and closer to an orgasm.

Finally after a minute or two I moaned into our kiss that I was going to cum. His hand pressed firmer into me as I humped between his cock and his hand.

My abs clenched hard as I came inside of my panties. A flood of cum erupting out. I couldn't believe how much cum I had left!

I groaned and writhed in his arms as I orgasmed hard.

"Good boy." He whispered in my ear as I started to relax at the end.

He kissed my neck once more and then we shifted apart so he could slide out of me.

I felt so empty when he wasn't inside of me! We laid together on our backs. His arm around the back of my head and just relaxed in the post sex bliss for a couple minutes while I kept as much of his seed in me as possible.

After a couple minutes of silence I leaned over and kissed him. "I'm going to clean up. I'll be back."

He just smiled and watched me head to the bathroom.

I freshened up and snuck into the living room and stole the bottle of Jameson and glasses from the bar cart and went back to the room.

Peter was up and putting on new sheets.

"Round two?" I said cheekily holding up the bottle.

"That yes now, the other round two will have to wait a little while!" He said as we laughed. I pulled off my drenched thong and tossed it to the side.

Then we poured shots and drank them completely nude before falling back into bed to revel in our snuggles and sleepily, post orgasm conversation.

At least until round two started...