My French Crush Pt. 04

Story Info
A little road trip to see Peter play.
2.4k words
4.79
2.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a crazy week it had been!

After Peter and I fucked for the first time, we never were able to get together the whole next week.

We texted, flirted, and one night FaceTimed as we each jerked off, but we weren't able to get together and hook up again.

Pretty much because of his tennis season getting crazy with an important tourney coming up this weekend while he kept up with school and my studying ramping up as I've had trouble paying attention in class with a certain big, French cock running through my mind all week.

But on Thursday, late at night, I had an idea.

"Hey :)" I sent to Peter on Snapchat.

"Hey :)" he responded a little while later.

"So I was thinking about coming to your games this Saturday if that's cool? The other school is only like an hour drive away, I'd love to watch you dominate someone else for a change ;)" I asked teasing.

"Sounds fun! But just be aware that I usually don't have a ton of time outside of hanging with the team and prepping for a match or going over post game so we might not be able to hang for long, if at all, if you're cool with that?"

"I think I'm gonna bring some of my history notes to study in between and I can keep myself entertained if you can't, no worries!"

Honestly, I couldn't wait to see him play. I had been to one of our home matches when my crush on Peter was first emerging, but I didn't know much about how tennis keeps score and all that and didn't make an effort to go to other matches.

It would be fun to see his tall, lean body sprinting and making plays. Even if he'd be playing naked just in my mind!

"Ok then cool, we'll see each other there. You better not distract me too much walking that sexy ass around. I'm going to be extra focused now!" He said before we each said goodbye and I fell asleep not long after.

Saturday rolled around and I dressed in a tee shirt, jeans, Chelsea boots, and I brought a hoodie in case it got a little chilly as we got later into the fall season. I got to the courts around 9:30, just before Peter played his first singles match and man, did he play badly! At least he looked good in my mind, running around nude. His long cock swinging between his legs. But in real life, oh real bad!

I think he lost the first two sets they played pretty quickly. Or matches. I'm not sure. Either way he was off the court quickly and I could tell he was pissed!

He stormed off the court and threw his racket at his bag. His face sweaty and red from exertion and clearly playing under his level.

I felt so bad for him! I knew he had been training hard recently! At least he had the doubles part of the tourney in the afternoon to look forward too!

Selfishly though, I thought to myself maybe he had an extra moment or two to hang out before then?

I picked up my phone and snapped him. "So sorry about that game! I know you'll get them next time! Maybe I can convince you to come let me relieve some of your stress to play better next match? ;)"

"Where?" Was all he sent back.

"Parking lot. I'm parked near the back." I sent as my heart raced at getting to see, touch, feel him again.

I quickly shoved my stuff back into my backpack and jogged down the bleachers. Slowing down once I got to level ground so I didn't look like a fool sprinting away!

I turned the corner and saw Peter sulking next to the exit where the locker rooms were. He had pulled some sweatpants on around his shorts, but he still had on just a tee shirt up top.

His face was still a little flushed and by his scowl I could tell he hadn't forgotten the last game yet!

"Hey you. Sorry the game didn't go your way." I said as I walked up next to him and motioned for him to follow me to my SUV.

"Fucking sucks." He replied in that thick French accent. "That guy sucks, I've beat him like 5 times before."

"Damn, at least this wasn't the end of year tourney?" I offered trying to console him.

"Yeah but I lost my damn ranking. Probably going to drop like 4 places in singles now."

We were almost to my vehicle and I unlocked the doors. I slid into the drivers seat and he got in the passengers.

"Well, let me take you somewhere to forgot about that game." I said smiling at him and starting the car up.

He finally cracked a little smile and said, "Heading somewhere a little more...private?"

"Uh huh." I say coolly.

"Some of that big American ass is definitely what I need!"

I laughed. "Maybe my ass later at home, but will my American throat do?"

Peter was leaning over and rubbing my thigh with his hand. I could feel the car steaming up already as his still sweaty body leaned over to me.

He kissed my neck and whispered, "Fucking your throat is just fine with me."

My cock was getting hard in my jeans and I had to adjust in my seat. Peter's lips kept kissing my neck, then my shoulder, and then back to my neck. It's very hard to drive with a hot frenchman hanging over you!

I reached over and rested my hand on his cock bulge. He had on thick sweatpants and shorts, but his massive dick was still tenting the fabric. He was getting harder by the second.

I slowly rubbed him as I drove into a secluded part of a nearby park. Peter moaned in my ear as I rubbed his cock some more. I could feel him fully hard now.

I parked under a couple of trees and immediately turned and planted my lips on his.

He groaned as I squeezed his full cock. Our wet lips kissing and coming apart and then kissing again.

Our hearts were beating fast together with the sexual tension in the car. The windows were fogging up even more now. It was impossible to see inside.

His tanned face was getting red again and brow was wet with sweat as we kissed. His lips tasted salty.

I knew his cock would be too, but that's what tongue was good for right? To clean him up?

"Get in the back." I said breathlessly between kisses.

He grabbed my face with both hands and planted a big kiss on me before opening his door.

We each popped outside and went into the backseat.

I climbed in and couldn't help but smile seeing Peter's beaming face in anticipation. It felt nice to make him forgot about the game.

While his performance on the court was lacking, I knew our performance in the backseat was going to be stellar.

We slammed the doors shut and started to kiss again right away. The heat from his body enveloped me and I felt my cheeks turned red. His arms pulled me into him.

My cock was stiff as a rod in my jeans. I could feel it straining to break free.

My hands found Peter's waistband and pulled the front up and over his glorious French cock.

Fuck it was so beautiful. Big, uncut, thick and perfect veins that ran the length of his dick.

"Fuck that never gets old seeing your big cock!" I moaned out as he kissed me again.

I broke that kiss by putting my hands on his chest and pushing him back against the door and seat. He was angled towards the middle of the SUV.

I pulled his pants and shorts down to his ankles and he bent his knee closest to me so his thighs spread open.

I felt the musk of his athletic body fill my car. Although it was obvious he had used at least water to wash himself downstairs. Seems he knew I was easy and would be giving his cock some due attention!

He had his right hand around the base of shaft so his cock pointed up. His heavy balls were full and gleaming in the midday sun. His asshole was peeking out at me just below that. What a delicious hunk!

Peter's left hand snaked around the back of my neck and he pulled me down to his cock.

He was ready to burst and horny from the game I could tell this wouldn't take long! He owed me more time later with his cock if so!

My wet lips parted and stretched wide to accommodate his girth. My tongue lapped at the underside of his head as I fit around him.

I moaned loudly and he groaned as his sensitive cock was worshipped.

His uncut head was delicious and salty. His skin slid up and down as I used my tongue to feel and press into every inch of his head.

His hand kept a firm hold on the back of my head. The car windows were all steamed up. The cold of Fall outside and heat inside were making this steamy romp like a movie!

Peter's right hand joined his left on my head and his hips quickly started to buck as he fucked my mouth.

He was a horny man today! I thought as I gripped his hips and held on tight as his cockhead slipped into my throat.

I gaped my mouth open and used my tongue to slide on his cocks underside. The muscles in his thighs popped out as he pushed in and our of me.

I fought to breath through my nose as he furiously fucked my face.

My nose pressed into his abs as he worked his shaft fully into me.

I moaned and vibrated his dick which turned on another gear in him.

I felt his aggression spread and pick up. The anger from the game and his natural virile energy was accumulating through his cock and into me.

His breathing was rapid and starting to gasp and he spoke a few French words as he pummeled the back of my throat.

He didn't last long as I thought. Just a couple, furiously fast minutes in and he said breathlessly, "I'm going to cum, swallow my cum! Swallow it!"

That was so hot in his accent. "Mmmm!" Was all I could moan back as his cock flared up and he let out a big sigh and started to cum in me.

I quickly swallowed and kept my lips around his tip. My right hand grabbed his shaft and squeezed as he erupted inside of my mouth. I swallowed all of his delicious cum.

His body sunk down into the seat and door as he panted and I milked his dick for all he could give me. His balls shifting as they emptied in my mouth and stomach.

I cradled his cockhead with my lips as I sucked the last of his cum out of his cock. Then I pulled off and quickly found his hands pulling my lips to his.

I leaned over his body as he kissed me hard. Peter's tongue forced into my mouth. His hands reached down and undid my jeans button and zipper.

I gasped as he pushed my jeans down over my ass and cock. I leaned back and kicked my shoes off and took my pants and boxers completely off.

Peter spit in his hand and gripped my shaft quickly as I sat down on the seat. He was to my side and his powerful hand was pumping my cock hard.

I moaned as his left hand went to the back of my neck and turned my face to his. Our eyes met and I could see the sexual hunger glinting in his eyes before he kissed me again.

For a while we stayed like this. Peter pumping my cock as I sat bottomless and we kissed deeply. I could still taste his cum on my tongue.

Soon after, Peter could tell I was close and he moved me to the side of the car like he was earlier. Angled to the center with a knee propped up.

He replace his hand with his lips and I gasped as his wet tongue slid down my shaft. His mouth slid down my whole cock with ease compared to how I had to warm up to take his big cock.

He then slid all the way to my tip and popped off. He looked at me in my eyes. His eyes still gleaming. "Fuck my face now."

He commanded and I obeyed! He didn't need to ask twice as he quickly deepthroated my cock.

I put my hands on his head and started to thrust up and down into him. His hands firmly pushed my hips down and I could tell he was going to make me dominate his mouth.

I moaned and met his challenge. His mouth swallowing my cock as I pumped into him harder and harder. Slurping and slight gagging sounds filled the car as I fucked his throat hard.

He moaned and held me harder. I was ready to burst and I groaned out "I'm going to fucking cum!"

And next second he pushed his head down hard and held me in place as I came down his throat. My cock spasming and flooding his throat and tongue.

I could barely catch my breath as he held me in his mouth until I was done and my cock was starting to soften.

Then he pulled off and we kissed again. Softly this time. Our cocks spent hanging between our legs as we made out.

"You better kick some fucking ass this afternoon." I teasing.

"Mmm and why? You gonna punish me if I don't?"

"Maybe I'll make you a deal?"

"Yeah?"

"You win this afternoon and my ass is yours tonight."

"And if I lose?"

"I know you're like always a top, but that ass is mine if you lose!" I said smiling and biting my lip mischievously.

He laughed. "Guess I better win then. You scare me." He said as we laughed.

We pulled our clothes back on and I drove back to the stadium for Peter's afternoon doubles games.

I studying until he took the court. And fuck me. I don't think the other team scored a damn point against him!

He winked up at me as he left the court and I apologized internally to my legs and ass since I was anticipating not being able to walk tomorrow!

(Any feedback is appreciated so I can improve at making you all cum!)