My French Revolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice slut, don't touch your face. I want you to walk around like that. I want everyone to see you are my cum slut."

"I can't walk into Prada like this."

"True, that's why I'll make sure you have even more cum on your face since you are eating me the whole drive there."

"You are lucky I love you Lola or I wouldn't put up with you punishing me instead of Joseph."

I could see the looks of disgust people in the lobby were giving her knowing full well it was cum coating her face. Anya hailed a cab and climbed in kneeling on the floor ready to eat me out and be degraded to prove she loved me.

"Sit down properly Luv." I said softly gently easing my throbbing ass on to the seat.

I told the driver where we were going and then held her face in my hands licking off my cum and kissing her softly.

"I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that."

"I'll take anything from you Lola, I love you so much. For the first time since we met, you actually look very young, like you really are a school girl."

"I am, I haven't graduated from high school yet, I've got a year left."

"What? My God how old are you Lola?"

"Eighteen and a half."

"Fuck, I'm ten years older than you. How long have you been fucking?"

"Girls for five years, guys four I'm a natural born slut though."

"No kidding, you fuck like you've been doing it for fifteen years. I really thought you were twenty four."

"Nope."

"Don't worry, you secret is safe with me, I won't even tell Pieter."

I gave her a long passionate kiss and held her hand until we arrived at Prada. Twenty minutes and a fifty thousand dollars later we were back in the cab heading to Cartier then Chanel and Yves St. Laurent. My final stop was Christian Louboutin where I bought fifty pairs of 5 and 6 inch heels since I couldn't take my hosts shoes home with me. We were sitting in a cafe sipping champagne, Anya's right hand on my thigh, her left hand stroking my face as she leaned over to kiss me, rubbing her thumb across both harden nipples as she intensified the kiss when I heard my name, my real name being called out.

I turned around quickly my skirt raising as I turned exposing my pussy to look at the shocked face of my high school French teacher.

"Madame, Bonjour." I stuttered pulling my skirt back down.

"I had no idea you were visiting Paris dear. Who is your friend?"

"I'm just here for some shopping, I'm staying in a villa in Cap St. Martin. This, this is my lover Anya."

Anya smiled at me, sliding her hand back on my thigh and smiling wickedly at my teacher. "Yes, I've fallen hopelessly in love with this beautiful Goddess. I barely let her out of my bed let alone out of my sight. Would you care to join us?"

"Umm no thank you, my husband is waiting for me. I'll see you on the first day of classes Lea." "Actually I'm staying with Anya a bit longer, I'll be back the second week of school Madame. Enjoy your trip."

"Yes, you too Lea."

Anya started laughing, "Your lover?"

"Well after what she saw, friend wouldn't cut it."

"So it's Lea, I like Lola better."

"Me too, that was my French teacher by the way. Take me back to the hotel and fuck my brains out darling."

"Mmmm I thought you'd never ask my naughty little lover."

12