My Freshman Year Ch. 05B

Story Info
The follow up Physical and Medical Exam.
13.3k words
4.71
19.7k
11
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5B

My Freshman Year

The Follow Up Exam 2

In the last Chapter 5A, Dr. Dan had just completed our follow up physical exams for me and Amy and took us to nirvana. Dan declared, "You no longer have any pubic lice, and you are now cured" and we kissed and celebrated. He continued, "It is now time for both of you to soak in the tub in the other room to get rid of any pubic lice that maybe hiding up inside you." He told us to walk through the bathroom door to the other side. On the way out, Dan told the nurse to "have the girl ready when I get back."

The bathroom had a toilet and sink on one side and a bath shower on the other side. There was an open door on the other end of the bathroom. When we walked through the door, we were greeted by a big room full of exercise equipment used by the Sports Medicine Department's lab to study how to rehabilitate injured athletes, so, they can get back into the game sooner. We had seen this last night when we soaked in the tub. Dan said, "all of the football team including Bill have been in here before," which turned me on even more. We could even see the girls in the whirlpool tub.

Dan said, "look at the wall across the room, see the Chin Up bar? I will teach you how to do chin ups. It is excellent exercise which will increase your breast size." As we crossed the room, we walked by the therapeutic whirlpool tub that must have been 10 years old. This was before Hot Tubs were popular. There were the 3 girls cross wise in the tub with their butts pressed against the 3 jets on the other side shooting water and bubbles up their pussies and ass holes. The jets on the other side were shooting on their breasts, as the bubbles tickled sliding along their breasts. They were looking at us with shower caps on and a dreamy look on their faces. This turned me on even more.

When we made it to the chin up bar, Dan said, "I will give you another lesson in Zen in getting to know your body and make her perfect. I will show and teach you about your pectoral muscles. Both, guys and girls have them, this is where a girl's breasts connect to her chest. It is the same thing as breast muscles. The stronger your pectoral muscles are the firmer your breasts will be. So, it is best to exercise them."

"Since guys do not have breasts to hide their chest, you will be able to see what my pectoral muscles do." Dan was wearing just his exam pants but not the doctors coat, so his hairless chest was exposed, so we could see his bare chest.

He explained "that the pectoral muscles cover the whole upper chest as he ran his fingers over his chest, so you can see what you look like when I flex them." He put his hands on the chin up bar and said "look at my chest as I lift myself up" and we notice how my pectorals flex. He lifted his feet off the ground a little and we could see his pectoral muscles flex and get hard, then let himself down.

He said, "Now put your hands on my chest so you can feel my muscles flex." We put our fingers on his chest as he pulled himself up again. I could feel his chest muscles flex and I liked it, then he relaxed again. Now I will do a chin up to show you how it is done. He lifted himself right up and touched his chin to the bar then back down. He looked at Amy and said "your first."

Amy walked under the bar and raised her arms and said, "the bar is too high." Dan said "easy to lower." The bar was in a slot, so Dan just lowered it to where Amy could reach it. He said, "now she can grab the bar." She raised her arms which lifts up her breasts.

He told her to lift up just a little so we can see what she looks like. She did pull herself up a little and we could see her muscle flex around her breasts, as Dan pointed out. Then told her to relax and told me to feel her breasts as Dan and I cupped her breasts and had her do it again, as I felt her muscles flex. I started to understand what he was showing us. Then he had her try one more time as we felt her boobs flex again.

Dan told her to do a chin up but she started to struggle about half way up. It looked like she couldn't make it when Dan put his hand between legs and lifted her up by her pussy until she touched her chin then let her down. Then had her do it one more time with his help. He said, "This is to show you what it feels like to do a chin up to inspire you to do it. You will be required to do at least two pull ups before the end of the semester. Then Dan had me do pull ups also just like he did Amy.

Dan said, "there are also other exercises you can do for upper body strength. One that is easy to do, now watch me." He put his hands together like he was praying then pushed them together which made his pectoral muscles flex. He said, "see how my pectoral muscles flex. This is a good exercise and is easy and fast to do, now both of you do it." We both did as instructed as we looked at ourselves and each other to see what it looked like. Dan said, "These exercises will also stimulate blood flow to your chest and breasts area which will increase the breast growth hormone to them for bigger breasts. So, do this every night. You can also do push-ups for breast exercise. Now, time to soak in the tub."

We walked over to the tub where the 3 girls were still in the same position. Bill said "first let's put your shower caps on before getting in the tub." We helped each other put them on. Dan looked at the girls in the tub and said "you're cum fest is over, I got two more girls to get in there." He asked "who's next" and the other girl's roommate said me. "Then I want you to sit on the end of the tub" and had her put her feet on either side of the tub. He had the other two girls sit on the tub benches on either end with their legs spread.

He told Amy she was next as he picked her up and swung her over the edge of the tub and had the girls guide her down between their spread legs and her feet on the tub floor. I was next as he picked me up and swung me over like Amy as they helped me in. The warm water felt good on my body. I was almost touching Amy when Dan said "you all have to push back to make room for another girl." He guided the girl sitting on the end of the tub between me and Amy. With her feet on either side of the tub and her spread open pussy was right in my face and Dan told me to give her pussy a couple of licks, which I did. She tasted sweet.

As we guided her down between us, there was nowhere to put her feet on the floor of the tub, so Dan told me to place her legs on either side of my body. Then I felt her body slide against mine until our pussy lips met which felt good. We were now completely pressed together where our lips and breasts were touching and told us to kiss as we did.

Dan told us "to move our pussies around to get better water flow." I could feel her clit slide against mine which sent a little shock wave through me. Dan said, "I want all of you to get close and know each other better and this is as close as I can get you," as we laughed. "This is my holding tank of beautiful naked girls waiting to get fucked again. So just relax, enjoy and listen to what I am doing to the other girl and wait your turn." Then he left the room.

Mine and the other girl's breasts were really pressed together tight and was uncomfortable, so I moved one way and she the other until our breasts slipped between the valley between our breasts. We were now even closer to where we were cheek to cheek. I was now looking at Amy as we kissed. We talked how crazy this was, five girls jammed in a whirlpool tub together like sardines, but we liked it.

It didn't take long to where we could hear what Dan was doing to the other girl through the open doors from her squeals and knew what was going on. We could even hear the slapping noise of their thighs smacking together from her squeals when she reached nirvana, we all came with her in the tub.

Soon after, Dan and the girl came into the room as he held his arm around her for support since she was still exhausted from nirvana. She still had her shower cap on from before. He looked at us and said, "ruba dub dub, 5 girls in a tub." We all laughed. Dan approached the tub and had the girl to lean against the tub to steady herself. He said "Time to change girls" and looked at the girl in front of me and said, "your next." He put his hands under her arms to lift her out as my roommate help lift her ass out. I grabbed her legs and the girl behind me grabbed her ankles and lifted her leg up over our heads as Dan had her roommate guide her feet to the ground as he helped her stand up. She was dried as Dan had her take off her shower cap.

Dan picked up the other girl and swung her over the tub as we guided her down between us and guided her legs around me. Her body slid against mine like before as I felt her body rub against me until I felt her pussy slide against mine. We were now squeezed together. Our faces were right against each other's, and Dan told us to kiss, which we did. Then Dan left with the other girl.

Her breasts were not as big as her roommate, but we still slid them between our breasts. We continued to talk about how erotic this was. We could soon hear the girl in the exam room start to let out sexual squeals and knew what they were doing. Soon we could hear her go to nirvana as we all came together again.

Soon Dan came into the room by himself and extracted the girl in front of me and dried her off. Then he asked "who's next," and both of the next girls said "me." Dan decided to take the girl under me and had me stand up. He extracted her from the tub and dried her.

He looked at us in the tub and told us to get in position in tub. We moved to where our pussies were pressed against the jets on one side of the tub and our breasts on the other. Dan said, "girls get really wild and turned on in this position, so enjoy." Then he left the room with the 2 girls. The bubbly water felt so good shooting on my clit, and up my asshole and vagina. We didn't talk much because we were too busy cumming. Hearing her squeals from the other room, It didn't take long until my first orgasm.

About 5 minutes later we heard other girls come into the exam room next door and we could hear the heart monitor and what was going on as he examined both of them and took them to nirvana. This just added to our sexual arousal as we all came together. Around 15 minutes later Dan came into the room with his arms around 2 pledge sisters.

He showed them the chin up bar and on the way over walked past us in the tub. Dan asked "how are we doing" and we gushed, "wonderful." When they got to the chin-up bar, we watched Dan teach them how to do a chin up and other exercises to do for breast growth, just like he did us. This turned me on even more watching.

Afterwards, they came over to the tub and Dan looked at us and said "you're cum fest is over for now, I have to slide 2 more girls in the tub." He asked "who is next" and the other girl's roommate said me. He had her perch on the end of the tub and told Amy and I to sit on the benches on either end of the tub. Then he lowered one girl in, then the other who was in front of me. The back of the tub had a little slant to it, so my breasts weren't mashed against the girl, but my pussy was pressed against her lower back. Then he lowered the last girl down into the tub as I guided her feet around me and we were now completely pressed together. Dan had them kiss.

He told us, "he will be back soon and to get to know each other, plus you can hear what I am doing to the other girl," and left the room. We were all talking about what was going on until we could hear what Dan was doing to the girl next door by her orgasmic cries. We all came when she did.

Dan came back into the room with his arm around her to helped steady her. He had her rest on the tub and said "now to change girls." He changed out the girls and took the next one into the exam room with him.

We were all talking as we heard what Dan was doing to her as she reached nirvana. He came back into the room by himself and took the other girl out of the tub and dried her. He then asked, "who is next," and both Amy and I said, "me." Dan looked at me and said, "your next." He had the girl in front of me to stand up while he extricated me for the tub and dried me off. He told the 3 girls left in the tub "to get in position and to press their pussy and asshole against the water jet to help clean them out and for maximum orgasmic stimulation, girls love it."

Dan escorted us back into the exam room. When we entered, the other girl was still laying on the exam table with her feet in the stirrups, the nurse was sitting between her legs cleaning her up. The nurse got up and Dan sat on the exam stool and she handed him the tube of medical ointment as he spread it on her pubic mound, inner and outer pussy lips and her vaginal and anal entrance.

Then they changed places and had the other girl lay on the exam table as he applied the ointment to her, then helped her off the table. He told them "they had just passed all of their physical and sexual exams and are now officially a member of the team," as we all celebrated and kissed each other. You are also now ready to be part of Bill's plan to create the perfect girls; mind, spirit and body, which includes sex, so your bodies have to be as perfect as a Barbie Doll."

Dan continued, "So to make your bodies perfect, Bill and I will sculpture your bodies into the perfect girl's body in several ways. First is exercise, sex is the perfect exercise as you will see, what's important about using sex for exercising is how much you sweat, like running 5 miles but more fun, so it is a whole-body workout. See how sweaty your bodies are now," which they were. "Second is food, Bill will explain, third is diet pills for weight control, fourth is BC pills for breast growth and fifth is Zen, to teach us how to create your perfect bodies. Bill will help you with all of that so do as he tells you to do. You should start see results in a week or two. A perfect body is required to be a perfect girl."

Dan told them what to do in the morning when they get up. "First, go to the bathroom and pee like I showed you. Next take a shower and wash your pussy and asshole like I showed you. After that sit on the toilet and to apply the ointment after your shower like tonight. Do not put on panties until last so the ointment can soak in. Eat some breakfast then take your diet pill and go to class. Very important to eat. Do you have something to eat like banana, milk or a Pop Tart in the morning," and we said yes.

Dan said, "I am now going to start both of you on your birth control pills tonight and here is the first one for you to take" as he gave them their first pill. "Remember to take it every day to keep you from getting knocked up, feel better and will help your breasts to grow."

Dan got 2 paper grocery bags like used at the local grocery store. He said "I will put your birth control pills, money, new pages for your diary, and be sure to fill in all the blanks on the forms and remember to turn them in when you attend a mixer or you could be fined for not having them. Also, here is a diet pill for in the morning. Be sure to eat something before taking it. It is necessary to take with food or you will see what happens."

Dan said, "From now on, both of you will have to wear panties all the time, even in your dorm room, especially if your roommate is not on the team. We do not want you to accidently or on purpose expose your shaved pussy to anyone. Since your shaved pussies are required to be on the team, we don't want anyone else to know, since you are now property of the team, which is evident by the brand on your butts," we laughed, "this is what Bill wants and you must obey your master and teacher. Also wearing panties will help keep your shaved pussy cleaner for better feminine hygiene."

Dan continued, "we have special panties for you to wear, they are cotton panties, what size do both of you wear" and we replied "medium." He pulled two out of a bag to show us. We had already seen them on girls before us when they came back from the exam. He said, "They are white bikini panties, that most girls wear and you can see how fine the cotton fabric feels. They even have a lined crotch."

Bill explained, "From what I have seen, most girls wear nylon panties which is a synthetic material made from petroleum, which does not breath or absorb moister. This can trap moister in your pelvic area and can cause vaginal and urinary Trak infections. Also, the synthetic material rubs up against your shaved sensitive sexual parts and ass cheeks and can irritate your skin and cause butt pimples and rashes from the chemicals like you see now. Wearing cotton panties will eliminate the butt pimples and help with vaginal health and hygiene. Since cotton is natural and breathes, when it rubs up against your skin, it will not irritate you, like a synthetic material. Your skin will be perfectly smooth like a baby's butt in no time. This is required for the perfect girl's body."

Then told them "to try the panties on so we can see what they look like on you." They each stepped into them and pulled them up. They hugged their bodies and butt as they filled them out. He asked "if they liked them" and they looked at themselves in the mirror on the wall, smiled and said "yes." Dan said "the panties even cover the brand on your butts and ran his hands over their panties and said how fine they felt in them.

Dan said "the guys will supply you with panties, so when you attend a mixer bring back the dirty ones to wash them you can get more but just three pair tonight," as he put extra panties into their bag. Then said he will help them put on their bras to confirm if you need a bigger bra. Dan was behind them to clasp the bra, then felt around the body and then the cups and declared their bras are fine for now, but he will check us twice a month.

As they dressed, Dan said, "as you can see, we will be monitoring your bodies like the coach does to the players on the team. The coach tells them what to eat and how much, when to practice and everything else. We will do the same to all of you as your coach, teacher and master. This way we can reach perfection together."

Dan turned to me and said. "your next" and helped me up on the table and had the nurse help me lie back as he guided my feet to the stirrups. He sat on the stool and had me scoot down where my ass was hanging over the edge of the table. I felt so exposed knowing everyone was looking at me, but it turned me on. Dan said, "let's have a look at you" then spread my pussy lips and vagina and exclaimed, "you ought to see how wet you are down here. You must have liked looking at the other girls" and I got embarrassed and said "yes." "That is perfect, I can use your girl juice as lubricant to shave your pussy."

He said, "now time to get shaved." He looked at my pubic mound and said, "you still have some red bumps from the pubic lice so I cannot use a razor blade, but I will turn the electric shaver over and use the side burn trimmer to shave your pubic mound. Before soaking, your pubic hair was lying flat on your skin. Now see how your pubic mound stubble is now all puffy from absorbing the water and standing straight up from soaking. The shaver will trim you almost as close as a blade but not shave off the head of a red bumps."

Dan got the same bowl that was used last night for catching pubic hair and was half full tonight and set it right below my ass, to catch the stubble." The nurse gave him the shaver and started at the left side of my pubic mound hair line, and gently ran it down my skin. Behind the razor my skin was smooth. It tickled as the blade slid down my mound. Dan would stop occasionally to dump the pubic stubble in the pan. After several passes my pubic mound was completely shaved.