My Freshman Year Ch. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had little more than half his fingers into them when he reached their uterus. He said, "with her vagina ballooned open their uterus is closer to her vaginal opening. So, I will feel around her uterus," as they moaned together. He said, "now I am going to slide the rest of my fingers into them and push their uteruses deeper inside their bodies." As he did their vaginas closed around his fingers which made them let out another moan. He told them to squeeze his fingers and could see their vaginas tighten up around his fingers as they let out another moan together.

Then he told them to push his fingers out of their vaginas, which they did together. He did this a couple more times and said, "this is good exercise for vaginal control. Now I am going to find your G-spot," and slid his fingers along the front of their vaginal walls until they both let out a loud yelp. Dan said, "this is their G-spots, with their vaginal walls stretched open, it spreads the membrane covering their G-spots which gives me better access for more intense feeling for the girls." They were moaning in sexual excitement.

Then Dan said that "I will run my thumb over their clits, they say the clit is connected to the G-spot for more intense orgasm." As he massaged their G-spots, his thumb massaged their clits which sent them both to another intense orgasm together. Dan exclaimed, "they are so perfect, they cum together! Now I will probe their assholes to check for any polyps since both of you will be having lots of anal sex."

He slid his index fingers into their assholes then his middle finger back into their vaginas together. They let out little moans as he worked them deeper into both holes at the same time. He told them to squeeze his fingers, which they did. He asked them if they liked it and they said, "Oh yes!" Then told them to relax, then had them do it again.

Next, he told them to push his fingers out as they did, then had them do it several more times then left his fingers inside them and told them to, "milk my fingers with your holes," and they did several more times. He said, "you both are so perfect, now just do this to my dick and I will love it, so do this every night for exercise. Now I am going to press my finger in your assholes down on my finger in your vaginas to massage your G-Spot to another orgasm," as he rubbed their clits some more, and they moaned "yes." Dan said, "this is a good way to pleasure your selves during masturbation," as they came together.

Dan talking to the twins said, "Now I will slide two fingers into your assholes, to stretch your anal canal open which makes it easier to feel any polyps." He worked his fingers into them as he examined their assholes carefully. When he was all the way inside them, he told them to squeeze his finger, as they did, a couple of times. Then told them to push his fingers out of their asshole, which they did a couple more times. "Now, I want you to try and push my fingers out, but I will leave them in side you so you can message my finger with your assholes, like milking my big dick with your asshole," as they did. Dan declared, "they are both perfect and beautiful. This is also perfect exercise for your sphincter and ass muscles."

Dan asked, "Do both of you masturbate?" They were embarrassed but said, "yes'. Dan said "that is good because I want all you girls to masturbate before bed time and bring yourselves to orgasm every night you do not attend a mixer, this will help you to sleep better. Also, this is the most intimate thing a girl can do to herself, and I want to see what you do since each girl does it differently."

He told the twin on the left to put her right arm back between her legs and guided her fingers on her pussy, then guided the other twin's left arm back to her pussy through her legs. "I also want to see if both of you cum together. I want to see both of you masturbate your selves like you will do after you see us win the game Saturday, and we will not be around to satisfy you. So, play with your slits and holes, it is easier to reach and massage your G-spot in this position and show us an orgasm."

We watched them both play with themselves as they started playing with their clits then moved two fingers into their vaginas at the same time. Then slid one finger into their assholes and the other in their vaginas and massaged their G-spots like he did to them earlier until they came together. Dan said, "they are perfect."

Dan informed us, "we will now compare their vaginas, uterus and cervixes to see if they are identical. I will start with the twin on the right." He moved his exam stool and light behind her and told her to move her hand around and spread her vagina." He guided her fingers to her vagina and help spread her open. Then Dan guided the other twin's fingers to her vagina opening and spread her open. Then he had me get on my knees behind the twin on the right and guided my hand to other side of her vagina and spread her open.

She was all spread open as Dan positioned the exam light behind her that lit up her vagina where we could see all the way inside her. She was all pink inside and we could see her spread open vaginal walls, her uterus, cervix and all of her womanhood. Dan said, "Have you seen a girl like this before?" We said No. "Let me show you what girls look like inside. Here is her vaginal opening, see this ring around her opening, this is her hymen ring, which is what is left of her hymen," as he ran his finger around her opening. "This ring is still very sensitive which rubs up against a dick as he pumps your vagina. If you look further in you see the difference in the top, bottom and sides of her vagina. Now look further in and see how her vagina is all ballooned and stretched open and her uterus and cervix and the end of her vagina on display."

Dan continued, "notice how close her uterus is to her vaginal opening. All girls do this, so is a perfect way to get a better look inside her. Girls are different inside, especially their cervix. See how her cervix opening is a sideways slit. Some are round," as he looked at me, and said, "you have a round cervix, some girls are up and down slits and even triangular. Plus, the size of their cervix is different. The bigger their opening the easier it is for them to get pregnant."

Then he told her to shut here vagina closed and she did, letting out another hissing noise mixed with her girl juice and had her do it a couple more times. Dan told me to slide two fingers into her vagina and feel her walls. She felt different this way unlike when she is on her back.

Then he moved over to the other twin and had the nurse spread the other side of her vagina open, did the same thing to her as we all helped and looked. Her cervix was a slit just like her sister. Dan declared, "they are both identical even inside them."

Dan said, "now I am going to measure the depth of your vaginas with this measuring probe. Since it is part of a standard pelvic exam, we just happen to have two of them." He reached over to the exam tray and got both of them. He said, "first I will measure the distance between your vaginal opening and their uterus so let me know when you feel the head of the probe meet your uterus. Then I want you and the nurse to watch and take their maximum depth reading."

He ran the probes through their slits getting them all lubed up, and then positioned it at their wet vaginas and started working them inside their holes at the same time. He rotated the probe where the numbers were facing up so we could see them clearly. Dan told me and the nurse to look at the probe and at 4 1/2 inches in and the twins said it was pressing against their uterus. Dan said, "they are still the same and identical."

He continued, "but girls can take a lot more inside them with no problems in this position and like it, so we will see how much they can take." He kept sliding it in deeper until me and the nurse said, "six inches," then asked the twins how it felt. They just moaned. Dan said, "I am now going to have both of you twins take over sliding the probe inside you to see how much you can take because you are the best ones to know how it feels when it is too much.

Dan told them to move their hands from their butts to between their legs and guided their fingers to the probes sticking out of their holes. He then pushed the probe in a little to their delight. He said "we need to spread both sides of their vaginas open so we can get a more accurate reading on the depth of the probe and how deep their vaginas are." He told me and the nurse to move around on our knees where we are touching the twins, facing him. Then told us to spread their vaginas open with both hands so we can get a more accurate reading.

I leaned over to spread her open as Dan guided our fingers to their vaginas and helped us spread them open so we could see the shaft of the probe where it entered her vaginal opening. Dan said, "I am going to show you where we are going to take their official vaginal depth reading, right at the bottom of their vaginas, next to the strip of skin that separates her holes" as he ran his finger around the shaft. "Nothing gets in the way like what happens when she is on her back. Then the inner lips get in the way. So, I want both of you to look right there when calling out their measurements every half inch and take the reading of the probe going in not out.'

He told the twins to keep working it in, as they slid it in another half inch to more moans. Dan stopped them and said, "to make this even more erotic and educational," he looked at me and the nurse and said "I want both of you to slide your index finger into their assholes, it makes it so hot for the twins, and you get to see what another girl's assholes feel like. You can also feel the probe or a guy's dick feels like penetrating her vagina next door and you will feel what her asshole does during her orgasm. When you slide your finger into her asshole is like an electrical plug so you are one and feel what she feels. Plus, the twins like it because is so erotic. This is to help all of you to get to know each other and yourselves."

Our fingers were all wet from their juices so we both slid them in as they let out more moans. I could feel the probe in her vagina next door. Dan told the twins to keep going as he watched. He said, "this is so fine, I just have to take of picture." He took one as we watched the probe. Then he told me and the nurse to put our chins on their butts and look at the camera and smile, as he took another picture. He said, "this is so fine, I should show this picture to the guys at the bar so they can see what they are missing." When me and the other girls heard that we all freaked out and said, "what!?" as he took another picture. Dan laughed and said, "don't worry, I won't show anyone, I just said that to see the look on your faces that was classic and recorded. I would never do that, you are part of the team and we do not share you with anyone else."

Dan declared, "we are running behind," as he patted them on their cheeks and told them "to fuck your selves with the probe to orgasm. Pretend the probe is my dick, but this way you have complete control over how deep or fast you want it. This way I can watch and learn what you like, because each girl is different, so I can do it to you when I fuck you and make it even better."

The twins started working in the probes as the girls announced each mark. They were up to 8 inches when Dan said, "I think you girls can take ten inches. We all started to chant, "all the way" to the twins until they were at 9 ¾" when they both came together.

I felt the first orgasmic wave crash over her as her asshole squeezed my finger which really turned me on. After the peak of their second wave subsided and were relaxed, Dan reached up and pushed in the probes to the ten-inch mark which sent the twins to even a higher orgasm which I felt. Dan asked me and the nurse to confirm the reading of 10" and declared, "look they are now at ten inches officially, that is perfect, now keep them in so I can take official pictures."

I think all of us girls came together. Dan pulled the probes out to 7" and said now I want both of you to shoot the probes out of your vaginas together and see how far they go. As the twins held the probes in with their fingers, he put his hands under their pussies to catch them. He said, on three shoot them out and they did. I could feel her vagina tighten up and felt the probe slide out her vagina, I even helped push it out, what a feeling that was. They shot out at least six inches and he caught them both. Dan said, "they are identical even shooting probes out of their holes at the same distance, about 6 inches." We all laughed.

Then Dan said this part of the exam is complete and told us "we can take your fingers out of their assholes." He stood up and helped me and the nurse up. Our knees were a little stiff. Then he reached down to help the twins up to their feet. We were all sore so Dan taught us how to stretch and said, "so do what I do." He put his arms straight up, spread his legs apart and pushed his pelvis forward then bend at the waist and swivel our hips as we followed him. Of course, Dan still had his clothes on, I could tell he liked it. Then had us shake and stretch our legs which helped get the kinks out.

Dan said, "Now time for the exam." He picked out one of the twins and said, "let's start with you, step on the scale so we can take you weight and height," recorded by the nurse. Then had her stand in front of him as he sat on the exam stool. He said, "I am going to take your body measurements," and had the nurse give him the tape measure. "This is important to monitor your bodies, like confirming breast growth." He started at her hips and took the measurement right above her pussy slit then worked his way up to her waist then her breasts. He said this way if you gain weight I can tell where the weight is coming from. Might be from fluid retention so we can take care of that. Like last night I will measure below her breasts then around them, this way we can confirm your breast and cup size" as he did.

Dan continued, "since the birth control pill is taken orally, it goes through out your whole body including your breasts. So, I want you to massage your breasts to increase blood flow which has the breast growth hormone. The more massage they get the bigger your breasts will grow. This is like getting proper bra size for maximum blood flow.

Let me show you how to do it." He reached up and massaged her breasts with both hands and even played with her nipples. He said, "When your nipples get hard, they fill with blood and the hormone, so maybe your nipples will grow also, we will see. So, do this twice a day, one in the morning when you shower and all soapy and at night when you masturbate. Dan even showed her the best way to examine herself then had me do it. He even had the rest of us massage our breasts.

Then he had her sit on the end of the exam table and had the nurse take her blood pressure while he examined the rest of her. When he examined her throat with the tongue suppressor, he said "he is looking to see how big her mouth and throat is to see how big of a dick she can take. It looks like she can take a seven incher with no problems, that's good."

Then helped her lay back on the exam table and had me and her sister guide her feet to the stirrups which were spread open wide as possible to where they came out about a foot from the corner of the exam table. There was also an extension that raised the stirrup about a foot. We had to push her knees back to get her feet in the stirrups. She was all on display and I could see she was all wet and shiny.

Dan looked at the twin on the table and told her he has to take her temperature in all of her holes. He looked at me and her sister and said, "since both of you are already down there, I will have you insert the thermometers in her holes. He looked at her sister and said, "you will insert the anal thermometer into her asshole. So slide your index finger into her pussy and get her wet then slide it into her asshole to get her lubricated." She did as was told.

Dan had the nurse give her the anal thermometer which was right out of the cold-water beaker and cold and said, "I want you to work about ¾s of it into her asshole to the 90° mark." Then told her to spread her left cheek open with her left hand and had me spread the other one. When she had just pushed in the tip of the thermometer in Dan reached over and pushed it in over half way. This made her let out a loud gasp and her holes tightened up, then she shuddered to Dan's delight. He said, I love making girls do this, it is so erotic. The twin proceeded to work the rest of the thermometer inside her to the 90° mark. Then Dan had me insert the vaginal thermometer in her. What a crazy sight that was.

Then Dan put a thermometer in her mouth, told us to come around the table up by him. Her sister was on the other side of the table across from Dan, the nurse moved around to the other side of Dan up by the head of the exam table, so I moved next to Dan.

Dan looked at the sister laying on the table and said, "I am going to monitor your heart beat and rate on this heart monitor all the way to nirvana. He showed us this heart monitor like the ones used in hospitals which was up by her head and said he barrowed it from the Sports Medicine Lab next door." The nurse was holding a cable with 5 heart sensors and suctions cups and Dan said, "I will press these cups around your heart," and the nurse gave him a tube of gel as he spread it on where he will put the cups. He said the gel helps transfer the heart beat to the sensors.

As he pressed the cups to her, he explained this way we can monitor what your heart and body do during sex and nirvana. He put the last one right above her pubic mound bone. "This way we can monitor what is going on inside your vagina." Dan turned on the monitor and said, "this will take a minute to warm up." He took the thermometer out of her mouth and read it then gave it to the nurse. He said, "I will keep the ones in her other holes for later."

About that time the heart monitor started working and we looked at it and could see and hear her heart blips. Dan told her that your heart rate is a little fast, but that was from the extra exam earlier. This should help you have a more intense nirvana. This was all so crazy.

Dan said, "I will do a breast exam on you now." He started with her breast next to her sister, then helped her sister to exam her next, then moved over to her other breast for inspection. Then he helped me exam her breast. He said, "it is good to feel another girl's breasts so when you exam yours, you will know how she feels." We even sucked her nipples getting them hard. As we examined her breasts her heart rate went up. Dan said, "it looks like she likes it."

Dan said, "time to do your pelvic and anal exam," walked around between her spread legs and said "I will now be able to finish your exam from here so I will get naked like all of you, it is only fair, this is part of the extreme physical and sexual exam to where the doctor is naked also. I love playing doctor with all of you."

The nurse took off his doctor's coat and he had no T shirt on. Then he dropped his pants to his shoes and his dick sprang out about half way. He said "I can't take off my shoes or pants so I can answer the door quickly when the bell rings."

He sat down on the stool right between her legs. He removed the thermometers from her holes and said she is a little over normal from the earlier exam. Then had her scoot down and guided her ass a little over the end of the exam table. Everything she had was now on display. He looked at her and said, "I am glad you both came back here this year." The twins replied "they couldn't wait to come back and missed us." He said, "last year you both had trimmed pussy hair, but this year your completely shaved. I like you this way" and her sister replied, "yea, because it makes her look like a little girl."