My Friend Alan and...

Story Info
I lose my virginity to my friends mature girlfriend.
1.3k words
3.92
15.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
494 Followers

All sexual activity in this story is between persons having reached legal age.

I'm Terry, when I was twelve Dad, Mike, caught Mum, Anita and forty-one, fucking the neighbours son, Alan, in the marital bed. Dad divorced her, I remember the rows for a while then he left and moved on. The neighbour happened to be eighteen by two months and Dad got the police involved, how long it had been going on for was his word against theirs and of course they denied doing anything illegal. I believe the first time was at his eighteenth birthday party but at the time I had no real idea of any of the true details.

The genuine explanation given to the police for Alan's frequent visits to the house was helping Mum run her sex aids party business, very much on the lines of Anne Summers, by computerising the business for her. In the early days he was using a Sinclair ZX81 which lived with us as he had upgraded to a Spectrum. He also spent a fair bit of time with me teaching me how to use the computers and playing the games loaded using a cassette recorder.

Six months after the divorce he moved in to our spare room but it didn't seem long before he moved into Mum's bed. They didn't last long, probably about three years, and he moved out to a first floor flat in the next street.

I'd spend a fair bit of time in his flat playing on the computer and the frequency increased considerably when he purchased a Commodore Amiga 500 and then an Amiga 1200 with twin floppy and a hard drive. I became a bit of a whiz kid and between us we wrote some neat games and even had some published in computer magazines. Fridays and Saturdays we'd do things late into the night and I'd often stay over, sleeping on his sofa.

Jane arrived on the scene, I guessed Jane was several years older than Mum and while I was pounding the keys in the main room Alan was pounding Jane in the bedroom and sometimes it went on for hours. As the bathroom was off the only bedroom I'd just walk past them if I needed a piss even while they were at it. They'd always be under the covers so I'd never actually seen what they were doing but it was bloody obvious they were fucking.

Mum did a decent coming of age party for me on the Friday night, then the following day I spent a lot of time developing a new game with Alan. About six pm I went for a piss and found a totally naked Jane on all fours on the bed and an equally naked Alan standing beside the bed making Jane's very adequate hanging boobs giggle and shake as he fucked her. It was somewhat of a surprise to me as they had always been well covered under the duvet before then.

I stopped and watched for a minute or two before emptying my bladder and then again after doing so before returning to the 'goto loop error' in the programme. A few minutes later Alan returned to the main room wearing only Y-front underpants and a navy blue nylon vest to continue debugging the programme with me. Not a word was spoken about watching them or what they were doing.

Just before midnight I needed another piss and headed for the bathroom, Alan and Jane were watching the TV weather but at the same time I could see they were humping under the covers. On my exit from the bathroom she was laying there without the duvet, naked with her big tits laying over to one side, stroking her pubic hair and one knee raised. I looked as I passed her but she pulled me backwards onto the bed, then Jane stood and pulled my shorts and underpants down my legs to reveal my erect six inches. Pushing me onto my back she straddled my hips and impaled herself on my erection. Jane bobbed up and down on me for a few seconds until I shot my load.

I nigh-on folded in half when Jane continued humping up and down on me, despite my attempts to stop her and stop the pain of my heightened over sensitive state. She was having none of it and continued the pounding on me, on her clit against my pubes until she just seemed to stop moving but had a manic look... yes manic look is about right... this manic look for maybe twenty to thirty seconds until she simply climbed down off me and started pulling my clothes up my legs... and then she turned and left the room to the bathroom.

I did the same but headed the other way to the main room and the only thought rolling around in my head... the quote'I'm a man' rattled in my head imagining the voice from the Frank Spencer TV programme from a few nights before. I'd lost my virginity to my best friend's mature girlfriend, very mature girlfriend at that, while he lay in the bed watching television beside us. I may have even said 'I'm a man' but what I really wanted to do was shout it out loud, very loud, from the window to the empty street below. What I actually did was sit at the desk and continued editing the computer programme. I even managed to add the words; 'I'm a man' into the text.

Standing at the kitchen sink an hour later I wanked away the erection which had been tenting my shorts since I sat down, then I settled on the sofa and quickly fell asleep with my hand holding my freshly relieved todger.

The kettle sounded loud as I woke and the sun streaming through the window hurt my eyes, I laid there for a little while as crocks and spoons rattled until my bladder screamed at me to leap from my pit and run for a piss.

Leaving the bathroom I found a naked Jane standing in my way, my erection was instant and holding it with one hand she pushed me backwards onto the bed with the other and followed to kneel straddling my hips. In the same motion she directed my todger and dropped down.

It felt much tighter than the night before and she took a lot longer with little jerks to slide right down on me but it felt so lovely. The first time it was all so quick and unexpected I didn't get time to think about how it felt, just that it felt good. Once there she stopped moving for a moment or two then slowly moved around in little circles and side to side for a little while. OMFG it was hot, it was tight, it was... yeah I had time to think and yeah it was soft. Soft, tight and really hot.

I was in heaven and all I wanted to do was fuck like shit into her but with my feet not on the bed, nor touching the floor and her hands pushing down on my chest I was powerless to do any real action. The little I did try was soon stopped by Jane.

Her little movements continued like drawing circles in my pubes, it was feeling decidedly less tight around me as my todger got harder and harder and well on its way to erupting my white hot lava into her. All I could do was lay there and let her rape me, I say rape as Jane made no attempt to ask me but oh boy I was enjoying what was happening and certainly not complaining.

The circular actions changed to back and forth and Jane leaned forwards with her hands putting lots of weight on my chest and pubes, the pressure everywhere increased as her tempo got faster and her face screwed up in what looked like pain before a deep guttural sound; "Urgh." Escaped her throat and almost instantly she relaxed as my volcano erupted. Once, twice and Jane stood and walked away leaving the next half dozen jets of my baby juice to fire into the air and land on me or the bed.

I decided I liked this new part of my life.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
494 Followers