My Friend Ashley Ch. 07

Story Info
Ra'Chelle meets another transwoman.
3.4k words
4.69
9.8k
14
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Sheila's big cock and was amazed how such a beautiful creature could have such a marvelous package. On my HRT regimen, my once small little dicklet had become even smaller. It was barely a flap now and I had begun referring to it as my 'clitty'. I licked the bulbous head and tasted the precum starting to flow from her. She let her panties fall from her legs and then stepped out of them. She reached behind and the pretty bra followed the panties to the floor. Here she was in her stockings, lovely garter belt and heels. Legs spread and waiting for her reward. Little did she know that once I started on her cock, it would be one of the greatest moments of her life.

I took the head of her cock into my mouth and left a ring of my lipstick around the bottom of the head. I licked the head and then licked the underside of her heavy organ. After making a couple of rounds on the underside, I move to her hairless balls. They were shaved and very taunt. However, she did have large testicles in the tight scrotum. I licked her ball sack and gently massaged the testicles until the scrotum loosened slightly. I gently took one into my mouth and held it securely until she relaxed and began to enjoy the sensation. Then I took the other one. After letting it wallow in my hot cavity, I released it and re-positioned myself until I was under her. I then enveloped both testicles with my mouth and allowed her to get used to the feeling. She moaned and her knees buckled slightly.

When I moved her filled scrotum from my mouth, I positioned her beside the arm of her couch. I then laid down on the couch with my neck on the armrest. I craned my neck to allow her to place her cock into my mouth. I touched her soft hips with my hands and encouraged her to enter my mouth. Inch by inch I guided her hips to move forward. About halfway in I let her remove some and moved back to her cock head. My mouth was filling with thick saliva. I again coated her cock with the mucous like lubricant and let some drip backwards to her scrotum.

I pulled her back into my mouth and guided her back to where she had been. I began taking more into my mouth until she reached the back of my throat. My gag reflex kicked in and I coughed up an ample amount of thick saliva. I swallowed and took her back inside. I guided her to the last depth and then pulled the side of her hips more forcefully. That was her signal to sink the remainder of her hard cock into my throat. Realizing what skill I had, she began fucking my mouth in short strokes while I gently massaged her scrotum.

Each time I coughed, she moved backwards to let me swallow and then thrust herself back into my throat. We developed a rhythm as she sensed my tolerance of the invading monster. I barely had enough time to swallow and catch my breath until she thrust back into my oral cavity. Time and time again she thrust until she was smashing her pubic bone on my nose. I held her tight, signaling that I wanted her to cum. When her hips tensed up, she sank her cock deeper and began shooting her cum directly down my throat. She must have shot seven or eight huge spurts. Eventually, she began softening up and slowly slipped her cock out of my mouth. Foam and spittle were all over my face. I held her close and let her final emissions run onto my face. My makeup was ruined, but it hardly mattered.

I led her over to the couch and had her sit while I positioned myself between her legs. Her cock, while getting softer, was still thick and long. As she continued to ooze the last of her cum, I licked the head gently. I made sure to get every drop and dollop that came out of the head. She was spent but allowed me to continue my nuzzling. I thought how different a man would react after having shot a massive cum load like she had. We were both basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

I moved up beside her and we kissed. We shared the remnants of her cum back and forth. She seemed to love the taste as much as I. I was sure that she ate her cum when she masturbated. There was no reluctance to taste it like I had had when I first started. I moved up to her breast and sucked her hard nipples. Her breasts, while surgically enhanced were soft and round. The areolas and nipples were so natural that a surgeon would have a hard time recognizing the augmentation. With all her money, she could afford the very best surgeon. He or she had also done a wonderful job on her ass.

After we rested that way, she kissed me on the lips again and said, "Would you mind if I took your pantyhose and panties off, Ra'Chelle?"

After sucking her magnificent cock, I was afraid that she would find my little clitty a rather small joke. I laid back on the couch and kicked my heels off. She took that as an affirmative and proceed to lower my pantyhose. When they were completely off, she reached for the waistband of my panties and lowered them as well. My little clitty came untucked and lay peacefully against my leg. She smiled and moved forward, taking me gently into her mouth. The sensation was warm and wonderful. My little dick even began to harden. This was a new part of my HRT that I didn't like right then, but it was part of the whole new picture, so I could not pick and choose. Sheila continued to suck me until I had a semi-erection. Her cock was hard again and she pulled my hips up. Now with her cock a full staff again, she moved herself to my ass. I did not know what to do, but I was powerless to stop her. The big cock head touched my rectum and I felt the special lady goo smear around me. She held her cock and placed a little more pressure on my rear bud.

Suddenly I caught hold of myself. I had been working all day. The intimate moment had my head swimming. I was ecstatic about the unexpected turn of events. As my head cleared, I realized that while my body wanted to become hers, I was not prepared for this step. She was hard as could be and ready to penetrate my nether region. I turned away and sat on the couch. I pulled her to me and said,

"Sheila, this has been wonderful and I want you so badly but I want this to be special. Let me come to grips with all this and I will call you. This feels so right, but I want it to have a lasting positive feeling. I want to give myself to you in a very wholesome way."

I could not wait to tell Ashley about my unexpected turn of events. We still shared everything. She was incredulous that a guy could change his appearance in such a way without hormones. I explained that she did take some of the supplements that I had been usinng, but that she didn't want to damage that beautiful thick cock.

"Are you going to keep it for yourself? Or are you willing to share? Remember how I introduced you to my 'friends'?"

"Stop, Ashley," I scolded lovingly. "I am serious about this. This girl has my vibe, my essence."

"Oh, Slut, I thought I did." Ashley fired back.

"You know what I mean, Sweetie. Now stop teasing me. What am I going to do?"

"I know what I would have done if she lined that big thick cock up to my pussy."

"Ashley, be serious. Anyway, you are not a lesbian."

"Well, I wouldn't have to be. You said it was a big thick cock. Does that sound like something a lesbian carries in her panties?"

"Look at you." I said. "You were the one who introduced me to the pan sexual existence and now you are labeling."

"Yeah, Girl. You're right. That just goes to prove I knew what I was talking about. If we restrict it to only M or F, we are missing out on the exciting in-between. Not to mention the vast space on each side of the M or F. Just go with it, Ra'Chelle. If you want to."

"Okay," I agreed. "Now it comes even more into focus. Sheila and I are alike in some ways but very different in other ways."

"Yes, Honey," she said. "Like a vastly different size of cock."

"I swear, Ashley, is that all you ever think about? Just big and bigger cock?"

"Well when I want to pick someone to fuck me, yes."

"I mean, it was after a long day at work and I am, you know, dirty down there."

"Oh, I see what you mean. That sounds so like you, Sweetie. But seriously, I don't blame you. It is all about spontainety vs. preparation. So, you are ready for that step if you take care of yourself beforehand?"

"Yes, I think so. I mean her cock is fabulous."

"Well look up the prep kit recommendations on the net. It should be about the same as someone having a colonoscopy. But probably without the extreme laxatives. And make sure that she wears a condom. I read where there is more to anal than just STD's. After that, go for it, if you want it. If that cock is as pretty as you say, I might do the same thing in your situation."

"Thanks, Ash. You are such a good friend. How did I ever deserve you? Yep, you are definitely my beautiful sexy friend, Ashley."

"By the way, I have not had any cock in weeks. This conversation is making me horny. Would you be a sweet lesbian girlfriend and suck my pussy?"

"You are hopeless. Get your clothes off and get ready." I said.

I called Sheila the next day and invited myself over to her home on Friday evening. After a long week of work, I thought we would both be relaxed and ready if the situation came up again. (So to speak). She was pleased with me and said she looked forward to seeing me again in a strictly social setting. Meaning very private.

I set about researching some ideas about diet before the big day. On Wednesday, I started on the clear liquid diet. On Thursday, all I drank was water and ate some rice and kale. By Thursday evening I began taking enemas. Just water on Friday and some vitamin pills. When I got home Friday afternoon, I changed clothes and went to get a massage. I did another enema when I got back to Ashley's. A hot bath and touch up of my hair and nails. I was ready to do my makeup. My body was slick and hairless all over. I laid on a double dabbing of my sexy perfume. I picked an especially pretty jewel and chain cockpiece and followed with the wide front crotchless panties. The open front skirt seemed perfect and I added black seamed stockings and sexy spiked heels. I wore a tiny shelf bra and pulled on a light overcoat for the ride over to Sheila's.

When she opened the door, Sheila oohed and aahed over me as I had already left my overcoat in the car.

"Oh, my, god, Ra'Chelle. You are so pretty. Everything is just so pretty and so, so feminine. God, you look good enough to eat."

Sheila had on a high strappy sandal with open toes. Her nails were long and sexy. She wore a long transparent see through white duster and pink bikini panties. I was thrilled to notice that the big bulge in the panties could not be obscured by the filmy lingerie.

"I just love the cock jewelry. Where did you get that idea?"

"Oh, I just saw it somewhere and Ashley and I picked up more and more pretty pieces over time."

"Is Ashley okay with you seeing me socially?"

"Oh, heck, yes. We grew up together and she picked me up when I was really down. I have been staying with her since. See Ashley is a very successful businesswoman and she is a twelve on a scale of ten. She has no intention of settling down with just one man and has her pick whenever she needs... Well, whenever she wants..., uh you know."

"Sex?"

"Uh, yes."

"It's okay to say it, pretty girl. We all need good sex. And the other night, you gave me the best I have ever had. Thank you."

"God, Sheila, you are going to make me blush."

"Well, you called me back pretty soon, so I guess you didn't have any delayed reaction to our first encounter?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I was afraid that I might have put you off. I didn't want to cut you off that way, but I wanted tonight to be special for you. Losing one's virginity is such a special moment. I just want it to be beautiful."

"So, that is what the evening is about? Losing your virginity?"

"God, yes." I cried.

"So, it is just the hygiene that concerns you?"

"Yes. And do you have condoms?"

"Absolutely. I hate the things, but for you, anything."

"So, what made you change your mind?"

"I didn't change my mind, Sheila. I wanted you to do me the other night. Sucking your magnificent cock had me so horny I almost went all the way. You are so stunningly beautiful and feminine and yet that cock is majestic."

"Speaking of cock, Ra'Chelle. Not to belabor the point but your oral skills are exceptional."

"That is something I owe not Ashley and her friend Gretchen. I, uh was instructed by a straight woman, a bi-sexual and a confirmed lesbian. God, I hate labels. But yeah, that is how I gained my confidence after my, uh my relationship broke up. And the cock part, uh, well, I don't know. It just seemed natural. See Ashley just loves men with big cocks and we are roommates. Uh, I have had some practice at that. With my obvious limitations, it made me stand out in other ways. Pleasing my lovers with my mouth is the least I can do."

"God, Ra'Chelle, I envy you. You are so... so..., well, just so YOU. And your earrings match your cock jewelry."

"I call it clitty jewelry, now." I added, laughing.

"Let's have a drink and get down to business. Excuse me. Pleasure."

"Good. A drink will help settle my nerves. I am so excited and yet worried about this. You will be gentle?"

"All the way, Honey. Drink up."

We downed our drinks and headed to her bedroom. The candles were lit and the soft music pleased my ears. Sheila took the snap of my skirt belt loose and placed it on her chair. She undid my bra and tossed in near my skirt. She took each nipple in turn into her painted red lips and sucked my breasts. I was weak in my knees, so I held her around the neck as she nuzzled my boobs. We kissed like two lovers. Her tongue explored my mouth. Mine, hers. She slipped out of her duster and took my face to her beautiful breasts. I licked and sucked her round areolas and took her taut nipples between my teeth gently. She moaned.

Sheila reached for my crotchless panties and dropped them around my sexy stilettos. I stepped out of them and reached for her bikini. As I lowered her panties, her big cock sprang into view. It had a pale pinkish hue and her scrotum was round and the same pale color. Smooth as a baby and just very pretty. Everything about her was pretty and feminine and I thought of her cock in the same way.

She guided me to her bedside and helped me lay gently on her pink satin sheets. I moved back to allow her between my legs. She stepped out of her heels and joined me on the bed kneeling between my legs. She massaged all over my legs and tickled my little girl's clit as it semi-aroused to meet her touch. She smiled and looked dead into my eyes. Then she lowered herself onto my body. Her cock rubbed my little clit and our breasts meshed into one beautiful mass. She kissed me and licked my lips.

"Are you ready, My Sweet?"

"Oh, god, yes, please fuck me. Please. Your cock is so hard and pretty and I want you inside me."

With that, she reached for a big fluffy towel and placed it under my hips. Next she lubed my ass with something called Astroglide. She placed a condom over her huge cock and then plopped a dollop of lubricant on the tip. She put a small pillow with another towel under my hips tilting my ass upward. She held my little dicklet in her left hand while guiding her cock to my rosebud with her right hand. The cold tip touched my nether region and I tensed.

"Relax, Ra'Chelle, relax. Let me have you."

I eased my muscles somewhat as she pushed forward a little. More pressure and I felt the spongy head depress my anus. With a little more effort, she popped the head into my cherry. Bolts of pain shot through my eye sockets. The invasion was slick but painful. She let it rest and encouraged me again to relax. I tried and eventually she felt my sphincter loosen. When this happened, she inched further into my ass with her thick cock. With each inch, I felt like screaming in pain. It was so sharp and yet so erotic. Each time she gave me more cock, she stopped and let me get used to the additional length.

When she was way deep (God, I don't know how deep she was) she stopped and let go of my clitty. She placed both hands under my soft hips and held me. The pain subsided and I could now just feel the fullness. It was totally different than I expected. I was no virgin now. I had a beautiful thick cock buried in my anal passage and I was learning how good it felt. When I was relaxed enough, she began thrusting her hips, pistoning that hard cock in and out. My pain had turned to ecstasy. My cock was leaking all over my torso. I could not tell whether it was cum or just precum, but there was a lot of it.

"Ok, my dear?" she asked.

"God, yes, fuck me. Your cock feels so good. I feel so full. So satisfied. Please... Fuck me."

She pumped again and again. But she did not cum. She kept busting my ass and finally pulled out. She stripped the condom off and moved over me. She reached for my hand and placed it on her slimy cock. Wow, so much precum had filled the condom that her cock was completely soaked. I pumped her cock until she convulsed and began shooting ropes of cum all over me. Across my body, onto my face and into my hair. There was so much.

She rolled over exhausted. I began feeling the cum pools around my face and breasts. It felt so slimy and so sexy. I scooped some off my face and offered my finger to her. She gladly licked my fingers and then kissed my face sucking the cum off me. She followed the cum trial down to my belly and licked up all the cum and my precum emissions also.

"You were fabulous, Ra'Chelle. That turned me on so much. I don't think I have ever cum that much. I didn't gross you out, did I?"

"No, Sheila. You just took all the cum for yourself. I love it, but it was so sexy the way you cleaned me up. I will let you slide this time, but no more." I chuckled as I jibed her and she let go a guilty laugh herself.

"I guess we are both cum sluts." She giggled.