My Friend/His Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned again and leaned forward, pouting my lips for our second kiss of the evening, and it was lovely, and lasted for almost a whole minute. We broke for breath.

Kev called over the waitress, and explained he'd like the 'large ice cream sundae'. The waitress looked at me,

"Two spoons sir?"

"Yes please," he said.

"Special ice cream," she said, "one of our best sellers." She looked at me, "What flavour syrups would your boyfriend like on his ice cream do you think?"

I looked at Kev with narrowed eyes,

"Cherry," I said, "plenty of chocolate sprinkles."

Kev smiled and nodded,

"What my girlfriend said," he grinned up at the waitress.

The sundae was vast, and definitely for two, but we played our little game and feeling embarrassed by how much I'd enjoyed it, I put down my spoon and pushed the dish across to him. He finished the remainder, hooking the last cherry and splodge of ice cream with his long silver spoon, holding it out to me, with the most wonderful smile.

I took it gratefully and smiled back at him.

Oooooooh, I was falling, and there was no safety net!

Coffee was brought over, along with the bill that he took care of, handing over a card that got him a further reduction.

We left, and arm in arm, we had a slow walk around the centre, starting to come alive with the night-time economy, restaurants of various kinds, pubs, a couple of night clubs, a comedy club and even a casino.

He pointed to the comedy club, and I nodded.

We wandered into the comedy club that we'd both been to before and found a booth, getting drinks at the bar before sitting quietly to listen to the amateur comics coming and going, some good, some not so, but still quite enjoyable.

At the bar I met a teacher friend from another of the local primaries that I knew from some training and union meetings, along with her teacher boyfriend. I introduced her to 'my boyfriend Kev,' and he seemed just as impressed with the term as she did.

In a quiet moment with just some soft music in the background, my 'boyfriend' slipped an arm around me and pulled me close, and for a long, wonderful moment, we kissed again, all lips and tongues, arms around each other, total focus. His fingers were in my hair, stroking my face, then as he got braver, my bare shoulders and back, sliding a thin shoulder strap down to kiss my neck.

My hands were doing similar, stroking his face and in his short hair, it was just lovely, and we only stopped when a comedian we hadn't even noticed, suggested that 'someone throw a bucket of water over the pair in the cheap seats'.

We stopped, and blushed, but continuing to hold hands, as the comedian carried on his set. He made the occasional comment about Kev and what a lucky bastard he was, I blushed even more.

As the clock ticked around, and I could no longer hold back my yawns, Kev was gallant again and stood, offering me his arm and we left the bar, to the comedian making it obvious he was looking me up and down and my rather affected wiggle, and with another look at Kev, he mouthed 'bastard'. I turned and blew him a kiss which won me a round of applause.

Still laughing and out into the car park, it was Kev's turn to see work colleagues and there was an ambulance and crew, with a couple of police officers looking after someone who had taken a tumble, probably booze related.

"Evening Kevan," said the first ambulance man, looking me up and down as I held his friend's arm.

"Barry, this is the lovely Laura; Laura, this is my good friend Baz."

"Good evening Baz!" I said brightly, happy to be the pretty girl on his friend's arm.

"Laura is Steve Hardy's sister!" said Kev brightly.

"Oh, you poor thing Laura, a doctor for a brother? And STEVE?" he shook his head in mock concern for me.

"Not perfect Baz," I said, "but he did introduce me to Kev here."

"And that's a claim in his favour?"

"Cheers Baz," said Kev, "I hope a pensioner vomits on your trousers and you catch nits from an asthmatic rough sleeper."

"Always a pleasure Kevan," he said with a beaming grin.

We waved and walked back to the car park and Kev's Disco, me moving up close so he could put his arm around me. We stopped and waited at a crossing, and I turned my head and kissed him, the beeping letting me know I had to stop.

He smiled at me, and I felt all giggly and girly, a lovely feeling.

Into his car and it was a short drive back to my place, and I was definitely going to invite him in 'for a coffee'.

I honestly didn't know if I wanted anything more at that stage, but I knew I just really enjoyed being in his company and didn't want the evening to end.

"Coffee?" I said as he cruised slowly into the last space in my busy street.

"Love one," he said simply, without any suggestion of anything else.

I stepped out of the car and took his hand as he locked it with a click of the key. I JUST stopped myself from pulling him to my front door, opening it and leading him to the downstairs kitchen were my 'Pod' coffee machine sat, taking a couple of Decaf's and two mugs I kept just for it.

It started to splutter a bit, and there was a comfortable silence.

"I have a bedsitter upstairs," I whispered, not wanting wake Jo, or our other housemate Patty, although the lack of any kind of sound from their rooms did make me think they might all be out on this lovely Saturday night.

"Nice," he nodded looking around at our extremely well-kept house.

Fortunately, all three of us were very house proud, and we'd leave post-it's on the vacuum cleaner to say when we'd run around the shared areas, seeing as our downstairs living room and kitchen had been vacuumed three times on one Saturday, with me coming down to see what Patty was doing, when Jo came in and told us that she'd cleaned it that morning while I shopped and Pat was at the gym.

I opened the big fridge for some milk, and he was hugely impressed by the cleanliness of the thing, and the way everything was labelled. He told me horror stories of his time at university halls, and a couple of lazy criminal analysts that just left their crap everywhere, and stole other people's food, milk etc. only confessing to it when challenged.

I had been really lucky with my four years sharing, and I took to this house share with similar ease, grateful that the three of us, all graduates, had a similar outlook on sharing. Yes, I knew I could pinch a couple of slices of bread, or enough milk for a cup of tea, but never needed to, and Jo and Patty knew the same.

He was also impressed with how our fridge was organised with food groups and in date order rather than personal shelves, all arranged by Jo who, while being an absolute whizz with my hair and especially my eye make-up, was an environmental health officer.

Patty, the one that actually owned the house, or at least had a mortgage on it, was a police officer, a plain clothes detective. Out of the three of us, she was undoubtedly the hottest; a perfect body that she thrashed at the gym almost daily, incredibly smart with elfin good looks, like something out of a Peter Jackson 'Sports Illustrated' Movie.

On the very rare occasions she talked about her work, we learned that after she'd qualified as a detective, she'd spent her career bouncing between the 'Regional Crime Squad' and 'Special Branch', doing 'sneaky-beaky' jobs, and I'd been there when an empty pistol holster fell from her black kit bag.

Just from looking in newspapers and watching her comings and goings, I knew that she had probably been involved in anti-terrorism jobs, and organised crime jobs. Once, I'd even heard her crying out as she clambered out of our shared bath, in some pain.

Hearing her, I opened the door to see her holding herself up on the side of the bath, her naked back and right side almost black and blue, a result of a quite significant punch-up she'd been part of. I rubbed some pain relief cream onto her back, seeing the pain in her eyes, if not her tears.

A tough chick, but one of the sweetest, and the eldest in our little gang by a few years, and I'd stopped wondering where she was or how long she might be away this time, trusting to her amazing fitness, training and self-confidence that she'd come out of whatever she'd gotten involved in.

I took our two coffees and suggested that Kev follow me up the stairs, knowing he'd get a great view of my behind as I wiggled up each step.

Into my room, I pushed across to my large, quite low black leather sofa, and dropped down onto it, placing both mugs on the matching low table. I indicated that Kev should join me.

He did, and to my great joy he indicated I should climb onto his lap.

I did, and in seconds we were kissing with all the passion and the tenderness we'd shared in our small booth in the comedy club, coffee almost forgotten.

After some time, and a giggle, Kev remembered our drinks, and reached over to grab both mugs, resulting in a bit of a wiggle from me as I tried to stay sat on him.

I took my mug, and sipped it was still hot enough and most enjoyable. I looked at him.

"Kev, do you have to get back for your cat tonight?"

"Yeah," he said, "Would... would you like to come with me?"

With that moment of insecurity, I realised he hadn't stammered almost all the time we'd been out. I was really pleased that he was that comfortable with me and knew precisely how to respond.

"Yeah," I said, "let me grab a change of clothes for the morning and I'm all yours!" I said, realising that thanks to that simple question, I might be ALL his that night.

I stepped across and collected my jeans, a short blouse, another pair of panties, and my trainers, stuffing them in a big shopping bag, chucking in my holiday toothbrush and deodorant and, of course, a couple of condoms.

"Ready when you are Kev," I said, standing by his chair, taking my half empty coffee cup from him and finishing it.

In seconds I was locking the front door and walking down the path, holding his hand again, a post-it note on Jo's door, explaining that I was staying over at that nice young man's flat.

We were across town and not a great distance from my school, and into a marked bay with his registration number marked on a board behind it. We were up a few flights of stairs, and it was my turn to stand as he unlocked his door.

I stepped in, and the place was obviously masculine, but not outrageously so. There was a Huge TV, with accompanying X-Box console, the same one that Steve had I noticed. The kitchen was close by with a short corridor, leading to his bedroom and bathroom.

I was just appreciating the very smart but minimally furnished room when I caught sight of what I thought was a dog, but walking along the top of his Ikea bookcase, the same one I had I noticed.

"Laura, meet Greebo, my troublesome cat."

"Greebo!" I said reaching out a hand that the huge cat pushed his face then his ears into, "Oh Baby!" I said making a fuss of a monstrously huge puss that even I knew was a Maine Coon cat.

"Step a little closer and he'll either wrap himself around your shoulders, or into your arms, if you let him of course."

"Well hello Greebo," I said, stroking his neck, under his chin, all the places I'd stroked friends' cats, knowing never to touch their bellies! He purred his pleasure, the loudest I'd ever heard from a cat. "So, are you a Terry Pratchett fan, with a cat named Greebo, Kev?" Greebo had made his ponderously feline way into my arms and was pushing his head up and into my chest and my chin.

"Oh yeah," he grinned, "My Aunt gave me this fella when he was a big kitten, and because he was so huge and walked like he owned the place from the first moment, I called him Greebo."

"Nanna Ogg will be so proud," I said stroking the cat and walking towards the sofa, with him making no effort to jump out of my arms to the cushions beneath.

(For the answer to who Greebo and Nanna Ogg are, read 'Wyrd Sisters' or 'Witches Abroad' by Sir Terry Pratchett, you won't regret it HONESTLY!)

"He's happy for you to carry him Laura, seriously," he said with a grin, "come here yah big furry hooligan!" he lifted the cat from my arms and lowered him into a rather hairy looking armchair that it turned out was just his.

"Coffee?" said Kev a little nervously.

We'd just had one; he'd invited me back to his place, and I'd brought clothes for the next day. Evidently, I would be sleeping there, but neither of us had mentioned the magic words, 'sleeping together'.

"I'm fine Kev," I said, conscious that this gorgeously hot man might be a bit nervous about this whole thing, and that was the last thing I wanted! "I'm afraid sitting up with you and eating curry into the early hours is starting to catch up with me." He looked spooked for a moment so I knew I had to be quicker, "my body clock is all over the place, perhaps we could... well go to bed, slightly earlier I mean..." I looked at my watch, "Mind you, I say early, it's gone midnight already..." I saw the cute smile appearing on his face as he finally got my intentions, I stopped trying so hard, "let's go to bed Kev, set SOMEONE'S alarm for a sensible time tomorrow morning, and get up before lunchtime," I slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him, "If you're a good boy, I'll buy you breakfast?" He'd slipped his arms around my waist, and I felt them move closer to the crest of my bottom.

"Well, what man in right mind could say no to that?" It was his turn to kiss me, and it was quite lovely, "Greebo?" he said to the huge cat that had stood up in his armchair to see what was occurring, running his right hand over the big puss's head, "you're in charge."

Holding my hand he walked me towards the doorway, that led on to his bedroom and a small bathroom.

Putting my bag of clothes on an adjacent chair, I turned my back and asked that he unzip my dress. He did so, and I turned to face him, and he looked so pleased with himself.

So, I undid the buttons on the front of his shirt, pulling it out of the waistband of his 501's and pushing it off his shoulders. At the same time, he slipped the shoulder straps of my dress, and it fell to the floor, leaving me in just my matching undies.

I pushed him back onto the bed, and could feel the tension in him; nerves, fear, I didn't know, but I knew that I really wanted to get up close and personal to this lovely, warm, and very sweet guy.

I rolled on top of him and kissed him, reaching down for the belt and button on his jeans. Undone, he pushed them down to leave him naked but for his boxers. I felt his erection against my groin, it felt larger than anything else I'd had!

What had Steve said? He was 'well provided for?'

And so he was. From the feel of him grinding against my puss and my belly, it didn't feel like it was porn star big, but did feel like it might be quite fun!

I'd made love... OK, being honest now, I'd had sex a few times.

It had always been really nice, and while I was hardly a sex-beast with dozens of partners; between myself, my small but still effective collection of sex toys, and my four lovers/partners, I knew what I liked.

Both still in our underwear we continued to kiss and caress, and I did to Kev what I wanted him to do to me. I stroked his back, he stroked mine, I stroked his chest, he...

Oh fuck yeah!

It was like he knew what I liked, and how I liked attention to my breasts.

He reached around behind me and unclipped my bra, WITH ONE HAND, then softly and sooooo gently lifted it off me, to lay it on the floor.

I raised myself up so he could see the fruit of his labours in the one bedside lamp, and he seemed impressed. He stretched out his neck and kissed my lips, my cheek, then down my neck, heading for my 36C's he'd just released from their lacy captivity.

With a soft growl, he rolled over me, pinning me to his mattress with a surprised shriek and a giggle, but it meant that my tingling nipples were within easy reach of his questing lips, and soon I was sighing, trembling, almost vibrating with want.

Want for this gorgeous man to make love to me.

I looked across to his bedside table and the radio alarm clock, announcing it was 1237, the same time, the day before when my brother Steve had snapped me out of my doze, and introduced me to the man I was now in bed with.

"Kev," I gasped, feeling his teeth scrape my tender left nipple.

"Hmmm?" he mumbled, still with a mouth full of my tit.

I nodded towards his bedside clock,

"It's 24 hours since we first met!"

He let go of my breasts and looked at the clock.

"24 hours since Steve re-introduced us, lovely Laura," he said, "Don't forget I first met you about twelve years ago!"

I grabbed his head,

"Bloody medical professionals," I said, pouting my lips to kiss him, "Always got to be exact about things."

He rested on an elbow, still stroking my goose-pimpled breast flesh, the first time anyone had touched them in well over two years.

"It's fair to say we do try to get things a bit half-right," he said nodding, "makes for better outcomes, in the longer term, I find."

"More lives saved?"

"Generally!"

"OK, I'll let you have that one," I cradled his face with my hands, "Twelve years ago, I just remember feeling really sorry for you and asking your bitchy-sister why she was so mean to you."

"Did she ever tell you?"

"NO!" I said with narrowed eyes, "but she did blame her nastiness on you."

"Yeah," he said, with a shake of his head, "She blamed most things on me."

I kissed him again,

"Kevan Goodall..." I hissed.

He interrupted,

"Kevan JAMES Goodall," he whispered.

"Kevan James Goodall, when I first saw you all those years ago, I felt incredibly sorry for you." I kissed him again, "but when I saw you last night, standing next to my brother, with your broad shoulders, that sexy smile and designer stubble of yours made feel like I wanted to kiss you," he bent slightly to kiss me and it was lovely, "then tonight... when you fed me ice cream from your spoon," I whispered sweetly, "I wanted to make love with you."

I grabbed his hips and pulled them down into my groin. It was his turn to groan, but then he spoke.

"I had a bit of a crush on you when you used to smile at me in our kitchen, but then SHE would howl at me of course; but then I saw you last night, cuddled up in the staff room on that crappy battered armchair, looking so fucking sexy in that top and those jeans, these pouty, kissable lips," he kissed me again, "then Steve announced that you were his baby sister, and I remembered you from when you came to our house," he smiled, "and you smiled at me again! I was soooooo fucking scared," I kissed his smiling face, "couldn't stop my tongue from tripping!"

"Yeah," I said with as much of a sexy grin as I could, wriggling against him, "24 hours have passed and you're naked in bed with me, and you ain't stammering now!"

"No," he said, "but then I only lose the stammer when I'm with someone I'm really comfortable with."

"So just how comfortable are you with me, Kev?"

"THIS comfortable," I felt him reach down to my thigh and drag my small but lacy bikini panties, down to my knees. I assisted him, by raising them high so her could pull them over my feet, and I lay totally naked next to him.

"Now THAT'S comfort," I said, kissing him hard on the lips and pulling him towards me, and over me, "I have condoms," I whispered.

"Me too," he said reaching across to his bedside table, and removing one. He looked long and hard at it for a moment, then I could see him fumbling under the duvet, then he was back to me again, and we were kissing.

I rolled over him,

"Would you like me to get on top Kev?" I said hoping that I was being helpful.

"Would you like to?"

"Yeah," I said, "I rather think I would."

I rolled from beneath his light duvet that I'd pulled to my waist and flipped the duvet from both of us. It meant that I was completely naked for him to see, as he was for me.