My Friend Phil's Big Cock

Story Info
Straight husband seduced by his friend's huge cock.
3.4k words
4.39
33k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so this is a true story. It happened about a year ago. A lot has happened since then; but one bit at a time....

I'm a straight guy. I'm a straight married guy. For twenty years. But even before I was married, I had another relationship: with porn. Maybe like a lot of you guys reading this now. And like a lot of other guys, I grew less and less confident about the size of my cock. My cock was average, maybe with a bit more girth. Let's leave it at that. But my cock was like nothing I was seeing in the porn I started watching-especially the interracial porn. In the last ten years or so something happened to me that I've read a lot about here. I started identifying more with the white wives getting ploughed by some huge black tool than I did with the guy doing the ploughing. Gradually, I started getting off more when the wife would come than during the "money shot" of the black bull shooting his load into her mouth.

Soon, I started desiring cock. Big black cock.

It's not that I wanted a relationship with a guy. I didn't desire to kiss a guy, and I wasn't turned on by a guy's body. Just cock. Big cock. It wasn't long before I wanted to go further in my fantasy of being the milf cuckolding her white husband that just didn't measure up. To take this extra step, I started experimenting with some anal play. When I discovered my pleasure spot, when I came without even wanking off, I started feeling very "girly". That's when I started dressing up. And this lead me to wanting tits, which water balloons, in a bra borrowed from my wife, fulfilled quite nicely. But I kept fighting this. Holding out for the once a month; then once every three months sex with my wife, as best as I could; but when it got to be more like once every five or six months, I'd have to get fucked at least once during the time my wife made me wait.

Then, whenever I couldn't manage covertly watch a vid with big black cock stretching out some lucky wife, I took to reading about it on literotica. I read lots of stories. Then I my wife became friends with Helen and her husband, Phil.

The first thing I noticed about Phil was that he had HUGE hands with long, thick fingers. Stealing glances at his crotch, I noticed a fist sized bulge. He was a white guy from France, but I couldn't help but fantasizing about him being hung like the monster black cocks on the porn I watched. Years passed, and my wife and I became Helen and Phil's close friends. My wife was attractive. Long hair and long legs; not too busty, but enough. Helen was built like a brick shit house with an ass and a rack that was worthy of the huge cock that I imagined Phil was packing -- and Helen dressed to show off her assets (unlike my wife, who dressed very conservatively).

Phil and I became friends and spent quite a bit of time fishing and doing guy stuff. He was a pretty manly guy, and he tended to subtly put down women and other guys, including me.

But then something happened that really tweaked my girly side. It was during one of our fishing trips. He was having trouble landing a catch and was getting frustrated.

Go back to the car and grab the hand net.

I didn't see one, where is it?

It's in the back under my jacket -- and hurry up bitch, before I loose the fish.

I scurried off to the car, but "bitch"? Where did that come from? My heart started pounding as I grabbed the net. The fish got away, but my cock fantasies got hooked firmly onto Phil. I wasn't the kind of guy who would put an ad on Craigs List and invite some well hung black guy over; but I could see myself sucking Phil's cock. I had tasted my own cum, and had a hard fantasy about swallowing another guy's cum. But a stranger-nah. I was too smart to risk the STD buffet for a brief thrill. But a married guy like Phil, who seemed faithful, might be another matter. Problem was, I was way too scared to make the first move.

Not often, but over the years, I could have sworn that Phil was flirting with my girly side. For one thing, he called me bitch several more times. Another time, when we were at dinner with the wives, the talk turned to losing some weight. Phil, Helen and my wife had been drinking. I'm a non-drinker. Anyway, Phil and I were having a separate conversation when he said,

Yeah, now when toothpaste slips off my brush it lands on my spare tire, when it used to land on my cock. Then, he leaned in and whispered to me, Let's see you get that picture out of your mind...

Another time, I arrived late at night to spend the night in preparing for a fishing trip. We stayed up talking about stuff when we should have packed off for a sleep. I was soooo horny for him! I so wanted to just kneel down in front of him...Well, that's where my mind was anyway. Maybe he kinda picked up on it somehow, because a couple times when he rubbed sleep out of his eyes, his large hands did a once up and down on his package before dropping to his sides. I was squirming, but nothing ever came of it-except in my own mind.

Then, many months later, a conversation turned towards sex we had with girls we knew before our wives. He hadn't really been with that many women before his wife, and neither had I. His stories, even though he never mentioned how big his cock was, were getting me sooooo horny for him. But I STILL couldn't make the first move. Out of nowhere (or out of my horny desperation, really) I decided to embellish a true story with one of my past lovers, with a combination of my own fantasies and big black cock stories I had read about.

I began telling him a true story about how I wasn't able to satisfy one of my lovers because I just hadn't been born with a schlong; but, then I added how I had surprised my girl by dropping in for lunch one day, and she had a tall, muscled black guy in our house and they were smoking weed and drinking. She had her top off, and was rubbing a huge bulge that ran down his pant leg. In great detail, I described how he intimidated me into sitting on the couch and watching her suck and fuck him. And, when he saw how turned on I was, he called me a bitch and told me to come suck him off. He made me deep throat him, and held me on him when he came, making me swallow rope after rope of his hot thick cum. I then extended my fantasy to describe how this threesome went on for some time, with him eventually taking turns fucking both me and my girl. I finished with them both leaving me -- and leaving me with the girly side that they had cultivated in me, and which I've never told anyone about, until now.

You mean Tara doesn't know any of this?

No, I've never had the guts to tell anyone.

Well, man, your secret's safe with me.

Thanks, Phil, I really appreciate that.

Do you still smoke weed?

No. I wouldn't mind, but Tara doesn't want to try, and I don't have a source, and I'm too scared to put myself out there to find one.

Well, Helen smokes whenever she drinks, and we both get high on some weekends. Sex is just insane when you're high-but you probably know that.

Oh yeah...I smoke too, when I drink...

But, you don't drink....

Well, "I" don't, but my "inner bitch" does (which was true. When the fantasies of my anal play started to wear off a bit, and I wanted to take my big black cock slut to the next level, I started role playing the part of a partying, drinking, cigarette smoking slut who was hungry for some black cock....).

You mean you still have that side to you?

Yeah, and every one of those few times when you called me a bitch over the years, I could feel her hunger for cock...

No shit

Yeah....

But you're married. You're straight.

Yeah...I'm that too.

Well fuck me Dave....

Yeah, right?

This is kinda freaking me out, to be honest, dude. I actually think I need to chill a bit. I could use a drink...

He got up and when to his bar and poured a couple of fingers of whisky. Then he half turned to me,

I don't know who I'm talking to right now, to be honest man, but,,,you want a drink-or no?

Sure, I said, as my heart started racing (O fuck, what was happening here?....)

Actually, could I have a margarita?

Well, I ain't going to chill the glass and rim it with salt for your ass, but I can mix one up with lemon and salt on the side.

When he turned to bring me my drink, I saw that he HAD put it in a proper Margarita stemmed glass. As he carried it over to me, I could have sworn that his already hefty package had about doubled in size. He took another swallow of his drink as he plopped on the couch across from my plush arm chair.

So, have you ever been with a guy since then? He asked as I took a long sip on my drink and felt the booze hit my head. He had made me a strong one. Instead of answering I decided to use some of the liquid courage that was gathering...

Helen have any of her cigarettes around?

Thought you didn't smoke? Oh..... They should be in the top drawer next to you, but you can get them yourself: I sure as shit ain't YOUR bitch....

I got one and lit it up. I blew a soft, thick cloud of white smoke up in the air between us and crossed my legs at the knee...

No, I've never been with another guy since then, I answered, as I took another big sip of my drink.

Have you (cough, cough) uh, have you ever wanted too?

Well, it's a bit complicated. Not most of the time: not when I'm straight Dave, Tara's husband anyway.

So you're not gay then?

No, Dave's as straight as they come.

And Dave likes pussy?

Dave LOVES pussy....

Then are you trans, bi?

No, I'm basically just Dave -- except when I'm not.

And when is that?

I wanted to say, RIGHT NOW-can't you see?

Well, when Tara has Dave waiting for it for months, and I have to take care of it myself.

Yeah, tell me about it. Okay, what about then?

Well, then I get somewhere private and I let my inner girl out.

And...

And I drink, I smoke and I fantasise about sucking and fucking and nice big cock

Woah! Shit..... And he stands up and walks over to the bar and pours himself another. I finish mine while he does and he turns to see me holding my glass out to him...

Me too? He obliges, and sits back down.

So, like, when you do that you're not being gay?

No, then I'm a girl fantasising about getting dick. Big dick (I correct myself). And I'm dressed appropriately....

You're dressed? No shit? Okay....show me.

He takes me by surprise here.

Uh....

No, show me. Go into Helen's room, and come out and let me see this shit.

I'll need some condoms...

What, yeah, whatever. There's some in my bedside table.

I can see he's confused by the condoms. I go into their bedroom and dress appropriately, which is to say as slutty as possible. Black nylons, black miniskirt and a red top. I fill the condoms to fill out the bra, and barely squeeze into a pair of heels whose fit will only be good for the short term. I take out my topknot and brush my shoulder length hair off to one side, fasten a black bow and find a thick red choker and red g string in Helen's underwear drawer.

HOLY FUCK Dave! Phil says as I saunter out into the living room.

No, I'm definitely NOT Dave right now. I say as my tits bounce to a halt in front of him.

Oh, yeah, right. Sorry. You're......?

Pick a name Phil.

Sharon.

Yes, Phil?

Damn. You look pretty fucking hot. Getting a bit of a boner here, but more than a bit confused. I mean, I'm a married guy. I'd never cheat on Helen....

Yeah, but you're drunk...and I'm not exactly another woman, am I, Phil?

Okay, fuck. Let me see it then.

What?

Take it out and let me see it bitch.

He's staring at my crotch and I get what he's asking. I raise my skirt and my hard dick is sticking up past the top of the g-string's front pouch.

Your turn....

He seems to be kind of in a daze, trying to wrap his head around everything that's happening; and, without really focusing on it, he unbuckles, unzips and pulls everything down past his butt. He's not all the way hard yet, but he's as massive as his hands and fingers, that's for sure.

With my eyes fixed on his cock I drop to my knees. He looks down at me. His cock is swelling. I will him to step forward, but he turns and walks away. Fuck! I stay on my knees....he returns with a joint and sparks it up, taking a big hit. Then another and coughs several times. I reach up and he hands it to me and I take a big pull, cough, and then take another, cough, and pass it back to him. Then he plops back on the couch. I stay on my knees. After a minute I feel the weed wash over me, and my naughty ass-my pussy-twitches in delight.

He takes another hit.

Come over here, bitch.

Sure baby, I reply in my high pitched sultry girl voice. I stand up, wobbling a bit on the too tight heels

I didn't say stand, I said get the fuck over here.

I kneel back down and crawl over to him on my knees until the couch stops me.

Are you a slut? Are you my bitch?

The booze and weed answers by lowering my head onto his cock; which had softened somewhat, and I take him in my mouth.

That's it bitch, suck my big cock. Is this what you want, you fucking slut?

Hmmmm, mmmm I sound with a mouth full of big cock. As I feel him growing harder, I reach up and grab his lengthening shaft.

Now, a girlfriend I once had gave me head in a very unique way, which I've never heard about or seen anywhere, but I came so fast. She did this by rubbing her tongue rapidly back and forth on the underside of my cock, just beneath the head. Somehow this came to my mind and I went to work.

Oh, fuck...Phil moaned, as he grew rapidly.

I could barely manage his girth, but I kept my tongue moving as I sucked as much of him as I could manage. Then I started massaging his balls.

Oh fuck, Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!

Hmmmmm, mmmmmm. Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, I urged.

Then I felt him tense and buck his hips as he exploded in my mouth. I filled my mouth even as I swallowed, and I fully tasted his hot, tangy spurts, one after the other as I gulped them down. I held him there until he softened and gave up the last of it. Then I got up and went into the kitchen. Not finding any cucumbers, I made do with a fair sized zucchini.

I returned to my chair and started sucking on it while rubbing my tits with my free hand. I let out little erotic moans to get his attention, as he had his head back on the couch with his eyes closed. It worked and he raised his head and took me it. I heavily wet a hand and made my pussy ready. He was watching intently. I steadied myself over the veggie cock and lowered myself onto it. I felt its coldness stretch me, then enter me.

It took several moaning strokes to bury its length, and I gasped as I bottomed out on the chair. My hands now free, I took another drink and lit up a smoke, then I started to slowly ride the chair. Being older folks, I knew he wouldn't be able to get hard enough to follow up my blow job by fucking me, but I at least wanted to wet his appetite for it. I closed my eyes and became more vocal as I increased the friction on my g spot.

Uh! His strong hands lifted my much slighter frame off the chair.

Oh! I managed as he carried me over to the couch

Owwww! I muttered as the green makeshift dick plopped out of me and onto the floor on my way over.

As he positioned himself above my face, I took his still cum slimed dick into my mouth. It took a while, and a bit a work, but eventually he got hard again. Once throbbing and fully rigid, he stuck a pillow under my hips to angle and expose my pussy. Then he rammed himself into me.

Ohhhhh-FUCK!! I gasped...

And I pushed a hand against him to prevent him for going any deeper as I painfully adjusted to his massive width. He pulled back a bit and then thrust forward, but I stopped him again, even as I felt the initial pain subside and began to melt into the hugeness of him. He pulled back again and thrust against. This time I let him go further before I stopped him as he stretch my depths too quickly. He withdrew again, but the pain had subsided beyond my caring and I grabbed his back and he buried most of himself in me. I felt his burning mushroom head reach my end. Then he started fucking me and, with each stroke, he somehow seduced my limits into retreating further, beckoning him ever deeper, until I felt his heavy balls slap against me.

I started fucking him back then, impaled on his massive cock which, in the crystalising fantasy of the booze and weed within me, became his monster big-black-cock. I turned my head to the side and took a big pull off my smoke on a draw back, and gasped out a single large white spasmed exhale as he drove balls-deep into me.

Then he increased his pace, with my g spot stretched tight around his massive presence, and I moaned and cried out as my cum spurted again and again to coat the g string and inside of my skirt. Then, still finishing my orgasm, I gripped him tightly, squeezing my pussy as strongly as I could, while taking another big pull on my smoke. As exhaled thick smoke and I immediately felt him tensing, and I held him fast as he let out a guttural moan...

Oh, fuck: YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

And I felt his warm wetness surge and fill the furthest most regions of my hunger. I started milking him then: clenching and relaxing over and over again. I guess this was too much for him though because, after only a few squeezes, he pulled out, spitting a string of cum onto my chest. I sat up quickly and took him into my mouth, sucking down his remaining spasms.

I woke up about an hour later. He was still out, but came to as I unstuck myself from the leather couch and stood up.

Holy shit Da-...uh, Sharon. I'm not sure what all that was, but it was HOT AS FUCK. You just gotta come over for our pool night this weekend....

I had heard Helen tell Tara about Phil's "pool night", when he and the boys got together to play pool. Helen said it was a how Phil got his time with the guys-no girls allowed. I had never been invited before, and now I couldn't wait.

Oh, by the way, Helen's bi.