My Friend Shares His Girl (I'm bi)

Story Info
My hot friend shares his girl who likes to be put down.
1.6k words
4.36
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story as always here guys. Enjoy and rate please.

***

My house was being fixed and we had to stay somewhere. I asked my friend James if I could stay with him for a few weeks. I was ecstatic... it was going to be just like old times. When we were younger we were pretty close; he knew I was bi and always down to fuck. I'm 6ft tall with curly brown here and olive skin. I'm Lebanese and Greek. My friend James is an all American dude, 6 foot 5 with long hair and muscles. He naturally liked to be in charge and had taken that role in our friendship. We were both 24 and really fucking horny. He has a young kid with his on again off again girlfriend and boy does he like to share her. I was floored back in 2015 when he first approached me about sharing her.

"Clarissa wants something a little more exciting in bed... she's getting bored." James said.

"Oh yeah? What do you mean?" I replied coolly without looking up.

"She just wants more, he said.

I was sitting on the couch playing video games and he was standing up...his crotch was right next to my face.

"She's horny all the time and she wants more excitement. She kinda has a thing for you...being exotic or whatever...Do you want to join us?" He asked.

"Exotic! Like a fuckin' species! Oh yeah umm sure." I played it cool. I knew where my eyes would be. Mainly on three things; her tits and ass, and his giant cock that he liked to talk about.

I asked: "when do you wanna do this?"

"Later tonight, when we all get drunk, she has a spitroast fantasy." Jason said.

"Hell yeah man we'll pound her good make sure she's nice and satisfied for sure."

"Alright. Keep it between us." He said half menacingly.

"Naw man don't worry it's between us. We're just helping her get what she needs, you know?"

"Don't let her know you're bi or she won't let us hang out alone and don't make it obvious." He said

"Aight".

That night we all got drunk and I was sitting next to her. Jason was across the room doing something. When he got up to change something on the tv I made my move. I scooted a little closer to her, looked over at her and put my arm across the back of her neck. She immediately looked up at me and I nodded while smirking with a knowing smile. I took my other hand and cupped her breast. She flushed bright red as I kept smirked. My buddy looked over somewhat surprised and smiled. She kept looking at him and I told her "look over here."

I grabbed her chin with my fingers and turned her head toward me and kissed her right on the lips in front of Jason. I looked over at my bro and I was happy to see he was definitely rockin' a hard on already. I smirked at him and went back to her.

"We're gonna have a goooood time tonight."

She asked, "Jason is this okay?"

"Yeah let's just have a good time." He said. "Let's take your top off so we can see what we have here." I said pretty drunk, while pulling it off. I saw her big tits in her bra. "Nice." I said loudly, while Jason walked over, his cock outline at our eye level in his boxers.

I lowered my head to boob level and began playing with them.

"Let's get them nice and free from this bra. It's too hot in here for them." I reached down and began undoing her bra. Suddenly they fell out real nice and were finally liberated. Jason and I just looked. "She has a such a nice rack dude." I said. She blushed even more. I got off so hard on being cocky and making her blush.

You could definitely see the outline of his long curved cock under his boxers now poking straight out with a huge wet patch. Wow. He was precumming so hard. I wanted to suck that pre-cum up off his boxers while sucking his cock head but I couldn't give the big secret away. For now I just had to look. I began sucking on her nipples while squeezing her boobs and lightly slapping them. God they turned me on so much. I wanted to fuck her right between her tits but I had to wait. I looked up at Jason and smiled.

"What should we do next bro?" My cock was rock hard and I started undressing. Pretty soon it was sticking straight out with nothing over it. It was throbbing and it ached really bad. Finally it was happening though. I was so excited and I tried to imprint the experience on my memory.

Jason had Clarissa get on her knees on the couch and she started to pay attention to my cock while looking at him for permission. He gave it clearly by moving her head onto my crotch while undoing her panties. She grabbed my thick cock and put her tiny hands around it and immediately I felt some relief. "Oooh fuuuck yeah that feels good." I said while looking at what Jason was doing. He was getting ready to eat her out while she played with my cock.

"Blow me" I said. She obeyed and lowered her mouth and lips and put them around my throbbing hard on. My head literally went back as I looked up at the ceiling. Now that her eyes were on my crotch I had the freedom to look where I wanted. It was so hot seeing Jason in his baseball hat backwards eating his girl out while she sucked me. He periodically looked at me while slapping her ass and winked. We were all just adults helping each other out, right? Now he took off his boxers.

It was giant to say the least. He needed to stretch her out a bit before putting it in believe it or not since she's only 5'4. We were both cut and big but he was a lot bigger and curved while mine was straight. That thing looked like an angry arm. I made no attempt to hide my pleasure at seeing it letting my eyes widen and smiling. He caught my glance and gave me a smirk like "really? You're going to be that obvious?" Her head was buried in my crotch though and she couldn't see anything. She was moaning.

"How's my cock taste Clarissa? I asked while looking right at him. You wanna be treated like a fuckin whore here you go. You're our good fucking whore. You're such a good girl. Gonna share you with all his buds."

I knew she liked dirty talk and being put down from what he had told me. She moaned deeper and went down my cock some more. Jason began pushing inside her.

"Mmmmmmmph" she moaned in pleasure. The vibration made my cock feel good and my hand pushed her head down further I couldn't help it. Now her eyes were watering just how I like it.

"What's the matter you crying?? You're gonna ask for our cocks and fantasize about me and then you're gonna fuckin crrryy?? Slap her ass Hard for that Jason." I said as Jason slapped her ass for emphasis. She tried to take my cock out of her mouth to answer and I pushed her head right back down. "Nope. You talk when given permission, slut. God. What a slut, am I right?"

I took her head off my cock and looked at her. "Look at me whore." She looked and I spit on her face. I pushed her head back down as Jason began pounding her. With each thrust he pushed her head further down my cock closer to my balls. "Awww fuck yeah pound her harder into my cock. "You like that Lebanese fuckin dick you slut? You're such a good fuckin slut. Such a good fuckin slut." She loved it. I kept playing with her tits, squeezing them too hard at times to make her squeal and then I'd just laugh and call her a slut. "God you're such a good whore." I wanted to lean over and kiss Jason's sweaty body but I couldn't with her here. Too bad I thought. Maybe one day. I started to climax and she tasted more and more pre-cum until I was close to busting.

"Fuuuck I'm close guys." Jason took particular interest and grabbed her hair and pulled her head off my cock. "Wait..."he watched my cock and my face as I came back from the edge of cumming. "Fuuuuuuck" I said then he shoved her face back on. I couldn't take it any more that was way too hot, and I grabbed her hair with Jasons hand and began to skull fuck her with my hips as I got close to cumming. "Take it like the slut that you are. Breathe in my balls bitch. There you fucking go. How does that smell? You like that shit don't you?"

I got so close to cumming again and we took a short break and continued. As I got close I snatched her hair and said "FUUUCK IM COMING!!" As I pushed her head down hard. Jason speed up too while looking at me and got close too. I have no idea where she wanted me to come and I didn't really care. I held her head there as she tried to push up a little bit just how she liked it "hold it right there whore." She had tears running down her face but she liked it and kept her head down, swallowing every drop of seed down her throat. Eventually I let her up and she looked at me and kissed me with my cum all over and then kissed Jason. Wow. "Fuckin hot" I said. Let's do it again sometime.