All Comments on 'My Friend Sophie Ch. 02'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Marvellous work!

Thank you, Leanne - another five stars for a great story! I know it's only a little thing, but I do love to read 'knickers' rather than 'panties' - again, TY!

MarkHughesMarkHughesalmost 11 years ago
Deconstructed porn?

There is a recent trend in upmarket restaurants for deconstructed dishes, where the chef takes a well known dish such as lasagne or beef stew, and separates out the ingredients to present them in an unfamiliar way. I think this is what the author has done here with a fairly standard scenario - MFF, teacher/student role-play. The artificiality of the setting (suburban living room) is deliberately emphasised. There are the chatty, confiding asides to the reader; the sometimes obsessive attention to mundane detail; acknowledgement that the whole thing could be ridiculous; no glossing over the moments of awkwardness. The risk is that the actual sex story disintegrates amid all of this - at one point the narrator herself starts to get impatient and as a reader I sympathised! But in the end it works. It works quite brilliantly. It is sexy, funny, engaging, and at the end unexpectedly poignant. I like pretty much everything of LeanneSinclair's that I have read, and I think this may be her best effort yet.

DocSavage656DocSavage656almost 11 years ago
Wonderfully fun!

Thank you for this fun story. Gave it to my wife to read, that led to a great Sunday afternoon! ;)

Thanks again and keep up the good works.

Doc

flowernibblerflowernibbleralmost 11 years ago
Wow, what a story. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Leanne,

First off, I am pleased to say I found a way to give you 10 stars on this one. I gave five anonymously, then five as myself. And believe you me, I would love to nibble your sexy breasts and steamy-hot little flower after reading this story. It was something read how you and Sophie loved each other's titties and ate one another pussy out, and in with all this you both sucked Paul's cock.

Wow, so you love fucking and sucking cock, and making hot lesbian love with an ultra-sexy babe like yourself.

Gosh, you must have had Paul going crazy with sexual thrill as he watched you suck Sophie's large breasts and lovingly tease, lick, and tongue-fuck her sweet little pussy.

Paul is one fortunate guy to be married to such a hot-looking, little, sex-crazed, cum slut, and pussy lover. Paul you are the envy of us all.

Keep it going guys. We all look forward to full reports on your adventures. I expect to see you teasing and luring some guys to you.by letting them get an eye full of your exquisite breasts and beautiful, fully-haired, little pussy so you can take him or them along for a lick, fuck, and suck rendezvous at a place of your choosing.

Another serving of steamy-hot sex, please, at your earliest convenience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous