My friend Susie Ch. 02: Germany

Story Info
My ex colleague and I continue our stint on a trip.
4.7k words
4.14
3.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we reunited at the conference, I had my first sexual encounter with Susie, which had been a brief but wild experience. The incident was etched in our minds so much that we started calling each other a few times a week randomly, even at the risk of suspicion by our respective spouses. We would have sex chats, share nudes, and talk about our encounters in Germany.

Around 3 months after our conference encounter, I went to Germany for a few months of on-site work. The office was in Cologne, and I was given a fantastic apartment to stay in all on my own. My apartment was on a higher floor with a view of the Rhine river, and it was pretty secluded. To be fair, I even tried calling my wife there for a trip while I was still living there, and although tempted by the description and the pictures I sent, she ultimately had her job to take care of.

My first month in Cologne went pretty well. The work was great and the work-life balance was fantastic. Even before landing there, I had made plans to satisfy myself, and I was making it happen. I got escorts and picked up girls in pubs over the weekends. I got a fleshlight and a vibrating cock ring for myself, and a nice vibrating dildo and a few handcuffs for any girl who came to my bed.

In a few weeks, Susie's visa finally got sorted and she began her European trip. She traveled all on her own, like she always loved to, and spent a couple of weeks on the beaches of Spain and the streets of France before finally landing in Cologne. I went to receive her at the airport, and we immediately kissed like long-lost lovers. Although we both knew this was lust, a thirst which we meant to quench here. Susie had planned her Germany trip in such a way that it coincided with a 4-day long weekend. I took an extra day off and we were to be together for five days. We did plan to go to nearby tourist spots and stay in hotels at some places, but it all finally revolved around our plans to have a hell of a lot of sex!

We reached my apartment, and Susie was immediately taken away.

"Dude, this is such a beautiful place to stay! I'll sit all day just watching the river! "

I approached her and said, putting my hand over her waist and winking, "Oh don't worry darling, we will have a lot of fun here."

She laughed as we kissed.

She soon went for a bath, which was interrupted by me. We cuddled in the shower for a few minutes before I went down on her and ate her juicy pussy. I alternated between pushing my tongue deep into her cunt and tasting her juices and shoving three of my fingers into her and pumping her hard. She came with a nice moan and fell on her knees pretty quickly!

In the afternoon, after she had rested, we both decided to just stay in our loosely worn bathrobes. Cuddling and caressing her beautiful body on the bed, I asked her about any sexual experiences she had had on her trip till now.

"So, did you get a chance to hook up with someone and get any sex on this trip?"

"Dude, yea!" She spoke excitedly.

So in Spain, I got talking to this sexy hunk at a pub one evening. We had sex at his apartment that night, and the next morning he took me to a secluded nudist beach! "

"There this guy's friend was waiting. He, too, was well endowed! They quickly got me naked, and both of them fucked me nice and hard for a good while in full public view. I was embarrassed at first, but some men and women started cheering, and I also got taken away by all of it. "

"LOL! Holy shit, that's amazing! I have wanted to go to a nudist beach for so long! Didn't you also have a fantasy of getting into threesomes? " I asked.

"Yea! Haha. threesomes as well as beach sex! " She happily exclaimed.

She continued, "A couple of days later, I found another guy in another city I was exploring. We went around some places together in the morning and fucked later that night in my room. It was the usual 'nice people' sex. Pretty good!"

"Then? What else? " I queried, wanting to know more.

"Then in France, I met a 55-year-old handsome man. He took me to his house in a quiet place outside Paris, and for three straight days, he abused me! He had this contraption made out of a vibrator that goes in both the holes and is attached to a belt with a lock. When he wasn't using me, I was made to wear it shoved up both of my holes, and this fucker had its remote control and key. He would randomly turn it on at any time and leave it like that until I screamed the safe word 3-4 times!

Otherwise, he just used me like a sex object. He relentlessly rammed me hard in all three holes, tied me up, licked me, bit me. My asshole and pussy were almost always stuffed. It was either the vibrator, his cock, or his tongue inside them. Between the vibrator and him abusing me himself, I came so many times daily that after that I needed a full day's rest in my room later!

"And the scary part was that he recorded me in videos and pictures a lot! Although he did show me that he was putting it on some swingers website and my face was blurred or cropped out. "

I was already getting hard by her descriptions, but I asked her out of concern, "Babe, it was all with your consent, right? It sounds fucking kinky but also pretty concerning. "

"Hahaha! Yea, dude! All of it was discussed, and I agreed to it before even entering his apartment! He had a fantasy. I was willing. Didn't I tell you last time that one of my fantasies was to get used roughly by an old man? I'm just a little concerned about the videos and the pics, but it's not like my boring husband is going to find me on a swingers site! " She happily admitted.

"My last encounter in France was when I met a couple of guys at a nightclub. They took me to a parking space nearby. There were already some couples doing their business. These guys took my panties and my bra off and fucked me for over an hour right there. One of them was just interested in my ass. He ate as well as fucked it! Haha! They took off with my undergarments and I reached my room in just a loosely worn dress. It felt both embarrassing as well as kinky, to be honest!"

"Damn, that means I need to live up to the raised standards," I said, as I quietly reached for the handcuffs hidden on the side table.

I quickly locked her hands at the back of the bed with the cuffs. Susie was shocked at first, but a few seconds later, she got excited about it.

"My bitch has given her naked body to service men around Europe. Now all this tender meat is mine. I will use it as I please," I said, grabbing her beautiful tits hard in my hands.

"What is your plan for me, master?" She asked in a seductive voice.

It got my cock hard and pumping. I didn't say anything but slapped her. I made her lie down, stretched her legs to opposite ends of the bed, and locked them using more handcuffs too.

"Now you are ready for me to play with, you dirty slut!"

Susie didn't know about the sex toys, and now I was taking them out in front of her while she just looked with lust and amazement lying tied helplessly on the bed.

She was asking me about the toys when I slapped her again mid-sentence and asserted that she was only supposed to moan or say "Master".

I loosened both our robes and kneeled on the bed close to her mouth. Grabbing her hair, I stuffed her mouth with my cock and started thrusting hard into it. Her choking and gurgling sounds just made me harder and my thrusts faster.

Soon, I got my mobile phone and started the camera to record it all.

"Dude, wait...," Susie said, breaking her roleplay, concerned once more.

"Trust me, babe. I was thinking of it too. I will blur or crop your face in front of you. But if we are to look for swingers online, we need some material...and you are one hot material." I said as I rammed my cock back in her mouth and slapped her for talking. She let out a muffled scream.

In a few minutes, I got up and went down to her pussy again. Already dripping wet and smelling amazing, I dived into it with a big and powerful vibrating dildo I had. I shoved it deep in her pussy, turned it to the max, and then switched it on. Susie immediately had a long, loud gasp. I started licking her clit as the dildo drilled her inside. She was moaning loudly, helpless as she was cuffed to the bed, and her juices were making the dildo and my face wet. I took a few more pictures and a video of her cunt getting drilled.

I pumped it hard and deep into her pussy a few times before taking it out, then got up and wore my vibrating cock ring. I loved wearing it even while masturbating alone sometimes. It gave a stronger hard on, and longer time. On top of it, I sprayed some delaying lotion on my cock head and started pushing inside her.

"Master, condoms?" She whispered.

"Haha, no. I am using you for dumping my cum on this whole trip of yours." I said before pushing deep into her in one swift thrust.

Her hands and legs, all tied to the bed, all she could do was moan and scream in pleasure and pain as I rammed her pussy with my hard cock. She would especially gasp whenever I pushed deep in her and kept it there for a few seconds for my vibrating cock ring to tickle her.

It didn't take long for her to have a spasming and shivering orgasm. But I didn't stop. I hadn't cum yet, and I wasn't even close. I unlocked all her cuffs, and cuffed her hands at the back, like a prisoner. I made her go on her knees on the bed and threw her face on the bed. With the hands tied back, she was in the perfect pose for an anal.

With the help of a tiny amount of lube and a lot of spit, I shoved my vibrating cock in her ass. I had loved it the last time we met, and I wanted more of it. The tightness and the warmth of her tender and vulnerable asshole drove me wild. She still helplessly screamed, biting the bed as I had my way with her ass; hard and fast! I picked up a small clit vibrator and pressed it hard against her clit. She started moaning loudly, with her sound only muffled by her head pressed to the bed, as the clit vibrator and my vibrating cock ring pleasured her from both sides. With another loud moan and trembling, Susie squirts her juices on my thighs this time.

I was loving all of it, and I was close to cumming, but just not done yet. I picked her up, lay on the bed, and made her sit on me in cowgirl style. Her hands tied at the back, she massaged my balls while dancing on my cock with her pussy holding it tight. I couldn't hold back longer. I slapped her, twisted both her nipples, and pulled her on me with them. I stuffed my tongue in her mouth and licked her mouth as I drilled her pussy very fast. Soon I came with an extreme sense of pleasure. Susie moaned long and loud as she felt my hot cum in her. I took a picture of my creampie before finishing it.

Susie lay tired on the bed, while I sat beside her, still kissing her, caressing her breasts now and then. Once we caught our breath, we discussed briefly the swingers' websites I had looked at, which later transitioned into casual chatter as if nothing happened.

Sometime later, Susie went to sleep while I quietly accessed one of the swingers' websites, and registered on it as an 'open relationship couple', along with the pics I had just taken.

Later that night, we just made simple plans to go to a pub, have a few drinks and food, and then just come back and have some more sex. But out of her hunger for debauchery, she secretly had other plans. She even wore a pretty slutty and revealing red dress.

We went to a pub a little close by and ordered some drinks. But Susie's eyes were going all around, searching for something or someone. After finishing a couple or so drinks, Susie told me her plan.

"Dude, I'm looking at a couple of guys around here. I wanna see if one of them wants to come home with us...or take me with them! Will you be ok with that?"

I almost knew this was going to happen. I chuckled, "Haha, yea, of course! I mean I'll be glad if they come home. I don't want to leave a single chance of fucking you, and on top of that seeing you getting fucked by others."

"Lol! Cool, then you have to excuse me for a while." She quickly hopped out of her chair.

I saw her going to the first guy and talking. Her body language clearly stated she was flirting and seducing the man. He was falling into her trap smoothly. A little while later, she took his hand and started coming to me. That's it! This bitch had successfully seduced the very first man she went to. But after all, most of us men are always eager and willing to stuff our cocks into hot women!

She introduced the guy to me, "Oliver, this is Shank. Shank, Oli."

I was just shaking his hand when Susie continued.

"So Shank is the one I was talking about. He's my partner. He has a place and is more than eager to indulge in a threesome with me and another guy."

I added, "Oliver, I will clearly and openly ask you. Will you be ok to come to our place and indulge in what she's talking about?"

With a nice big smile, he spoke in his German accent, "Yes, of course! I have had a few threesomes. Plus I haven't had a taste of an Indian woman before. So we can have some fun."

Susie looked the happiest among us three.

We sat for a while, had 1-2 drinks more, and ate light food while discussing what we liked and the kinks we had. Oliver said he loved to do it slow and sensuous but sometimes his choices changed after getting drunk and he could be a wild animal. Susie and I shared that we were looking for just anything kinky.

I asked him if I could take a few pictures of him in action with Susie without the faces, to put up on a swingers website, to which he casually chuckled and said that there were already a few more, and he was ok with it. We also talked about not using condoms and using her as a cum dump. To this, he hesitated at first, but we both assured him that we were clean.

After a while, we both left the pub and reached my apartment. We relaxed there a little and admired the view of the Rhine from the window. While in the window, Susie and Oliver started cuddling and soon turned to kiss. It didn't take long for their pecks on lips to turn to wet French kisses.

All of us sat down on the couch with Susie in the middle. She started rubbing our cocks from the top of the pants and kissing Oliver and me alternatively. Oliver slowly slid his hand inside her pants and started massaging Susie's clit, while I slid my hand to massage her perky breasts. We soon started to remove her clothes one by one and in no time Susie was completely naked in front of us.

"Wow...So sexy girl!" said Oliver while taking a nice lustful glance at Susie's naked body. He had a grin on his face.

"Now your turn to get naked." Susie winked and said, ogling at the very visible bump in Oliver's pants. Both of us got naked.

"Mmm....Oliver, this is so thick and big!" Susie's eyes were wide and she was visibly full of lust; like she'll eat the man alive!

"All yours sexy." Oliver smiled.

Susie started by shagging us both and alternating our cocks in her mouth. But I knew that at this point both of them were more interested in each other. I shoved my cock deep in her throat and thrust it a few times to satisfy myself. Then I pulled her up by her hair and pushed her towards Oliver.

"Take her, mate. She's all yours for as long as you want. I'll watch." I said.

Oliver had a nice smile on his face. He took her into the bedroom and pushed her on the bed. He did see my sex toys on the bed but didn't care at first. Oliver just spread Susie's legs and dived hard into her with his thick big cock. Susie let out a scream and clinched the bedcover. She knew she was about to get a good pounding.

Oliver just laid on Susie, and very passionately started making love to her. Kissing her, biting her lips, nibbling on her ears, all while holding her hands tight above her head and continuing thrusting in her at the same speed, as if he was a machine. Susie was moaning hopelessly and loudly at this point.

I had taken a seat nearby, satisfying myself with a fleshlight. In between, I kept taking pictures & videos from a few positions, including where the drilling of Susie's cunt was completely visible.

Oliver got out and started licking Susie's juicy pussy. While Susie moaned loudly, grabbing his head, he started pumping his fingers in her too. He ate her like a hungry animal. Susie started shivering and with a long gasp squirted on Oliver's face.

Oliver went mad in a frenzy, made her lie on her stomach, and from the back, dived back into her pussy. He held her legs clenched tight together with his strong legs so that the sensation of their fucking was stronger. He started licking and kissing her back and shoulders again, while strongly massaging her breasts. This went on for a while, and with harder thrusts and moans, Oliver came inside her.

"Yea dump your cum in my bitch mate! Let the bitch take it all." I cheered, as I came on Susie's face.

Oliver lay beside Susie, kissing and cuddling her, while in between eating her breasts. I sat nearby, taking 1-2 more pictures and checking out all the actions I had recorded.

Oliver and Susie got up to refresh themselves and get something to drink in the living room. Meanwhile I uploaded more photos of our adventure on the swingers website. We all spent a while just chatting, drinking and playing with Susie's body. Oliver even helped me find potential swingers on the website, whom me and Susie could swap with.

As we relaxed a bit more, I asked Oliver what we should do with Susie next. He pointed out that I haven't done my pleasing yet and should do it as he sips his drink.

"Why not get my bitch drunk? I'd love fucking a drunk slut who can't resist much," I said sharing my desire.

"Cool! Yes, let's do that. I will also use her better after I finish my drink," Oliver agreed.

Meanwhile Susie, sitting stark naked on the couch and already a little tender from servicing Oliver, had a cunning smile but interjected, "guys i can't drink a lot! Even I wanna enjoy, and not just puke as you fuck my holes!" She giggled.

"Oh don't worry, you will be able to enjoy it, maybe even better!" Oliver smiled.

I got a bottle of beer and forced it down Susie's throat. She drank most of it quickly, almost like a pro. I sat on the couch beside her, and with a couple of slaps on her pretty face, pulled her head by her hair to my cock.

I started squeezing her breasts tightly as she started licking my rod, moaning and gasping everytime I squeezed her hard. I weighed my other hand on her head so she couldn't leave.

Oliver made himself comfortable on the other sofa with his drink, as I got serviced by Susie's head.

After a bit, I yanked her hair again to pull out and asked her to sit on my cock. She kissed me hard and then sat on my lap taking my cock in her dripping cunt.

Tipsy from the alcohol by now, she sloppily started to jump on my rod. As always a fan of boobs, I quickly took her bouncing breasts in my mouth and started to eat them.

Meanwhile, Oliver started rubbing his rod to get it up again while finishing his drink. He was visibly enjoying his time and seeing Susie hump me.

"Hold the bitch tight, let's make her a sandwich," Oliver said as he got up with his cock hard once again.

I held Susie tight, as she sat on my lap with my cock dug inside her pussy. Tired from a day full of fucking, as well as drunk by now, she couldn't do much anyway. She still had a smile on her face with the idea of getting sandwiched by two cocks.

Oliver spat on his 2 fingers and slowly started pushing them in Susie's ass. Susie bit her lips and tried to move, but I held her tightly. I kept licking her on her neck and ears, as Oliver got her ass ready for fucking. He massaged her ass hole for a while, moving his fingers in and out of it, and spreading it in between. Susie kept moaning, biting her lips and twitching, while I kept kissing her mouth and everywhere else I could.

12