My friend Susie Ch. 02: Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver took his cock in his hand, and almost like stabbing, shoved it in Susie's ass. Susie gasped and moaned loudly with her eyes wide open in shock. Her shock was soon turned into a lustful satisfaction though, as we both started using her holes, or shall I say, we started servicing her.

We both fucked Susie's holes at our speed and pleasure. Although Oliver became much wilder than his first go at Susie. He started slapping her ass while fucking it fast and pulled her hair hard. I too was having my own fun ramming it hard in Susie's pussy and biting her nipples between sucking them.

I asked Oliver to exchange places and he happily obliged. He sat on the sofa and pulled Susie towards him to make her sit on his lap. His rod quickly disappeared inside Susie's pussy. I shoved my rod in her ass soon after. Her tight and warm ass was tender and pleasing. I started slapping her ass too, while Oliver started nibbling and biting on her nipples.

Susie was definitely having a time of her life getting sandwiched by two men fucking her holes. Her moans were filling the room and she came twice while we jacked her together for a good while.

Oliver started slapping her breasts and pumping her pussy really fast now. He was about to come. I felt a rush flowing through me as well, and I grabbed her shoulders tight and started pounding her ass fast. Susie was shouting in pleasure and pain at this point.

We both came in her two holes as she collapsed on Oliver in exhaustion. I kissed her back and cheeks and sat besides Oliver on the sofa, while the two of them kept kissing each other in exhaustion.

We went to sleep in the bedroom together, with Susie in the middle and the two of us men on her sides.

The next morning we woke up, refreshed and relaxed. After we all freshened up a little, we all cooked some breakfast together and chatted for a while. By this time some couples from the swingers website had already contacted me, so I started to reply to them. Susie and I liked one couple specially, where the married couple was our age and was a bit new to swinging as well. Oliver almost flaunted that he had fucked the wife on a couple of occasions.

Oliver soon stated that he had to leave, but not without a last taste of my bitch. Susie was tired from the last night, but she let Oliver have a go at her regardless. After all this was what she was here for!

Oliver took Susie back into the bedroom and used my chains and cuffs to tie Susie on all four sides of the bed. He laid on her in 69 position, with his cock stuffed in Susie's mouth as he started kissing Susie's pussy lips with passion. Susie too passionately started sucking on his cock like a lollipop.

With Susie's hands and legs tied, she couldn't do much other than moaning loudly, as Oliver started pumping his fingers into her pussy while beginning to fuck her face by thrusting his cock into her mouth.

As Susie got really wet and almost came, Oliver got up and laid face to face on her now. She swiftly shoved his cock into her juicy pussy and started making love to her. His thrusts were hard and he was passionately kissing her, nibbling her ears and even licking her shoulders and neck. He even went on her breasts and ate them like a hungry animal.

Oliver came with a loud groan this time and bit Susie on her left breast hard enough for a love bite. Susie screamed in pain but soon had a smile on her face. She probably took it like a medal for her sex appeal.

Oliver got up, got ready and left. I came to the door to drop him like a respectful host.

I went back into the room with Susie still tied, pussy dripping with cum and a visible love bite on her breast. She noticed lust once again in my eyes.

"Dude, I am tired. I want to see Germany also, not lay in bed all my vacation taking in cocks," she giggled.

"Of course! I am taking you to a few beautiful places around the city today!" I exclaimed, assuring her that I had some not so kinky plans too.

"But not before...," I continued as I took my clothes off again, as she laughed.

I untied her legs, and made space for my cock to enter her ass once again. While the pussy dripped in Oliver's cum, I was to make her ass drip with mine once more.

I rammed her while fondling her breasts and kissing her for a good amount of time before cumming in her ass. I gave her a love bite on her right breast, just to set the record straight. She was my bitch after all!

Later in the day we went to a few places like a happy couple while I quietly fixed a date with the young couple we liked, for the next day's evening.

(To be continued...)

12