My Friendly Next-Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept on sucking and swallowing at the same to gulp down all the precious juice. Then he slurped up the semen pooled on my pubis trickling down my balls and licked and sucked them dry. He squeezed my mushroom head to extract the very last drop and lapped it up with his tongue. He was happy I was able to produce much semen.

When done, he asked me if he could just rub his erected cock on my smooth stomach to ejaculate. I told him that would be fine, and he straddled my tummy, sliding his cock up and down against my stomach until a hot thick gooey slimy milky semen oozed from his pee hole landing on my tummy. His cut cock did not squirt semen like mine; it just poured out from the slit and it was viscous and gel-like and felt nice and warm on my tummy.

He didn't want to wipe off his jism on my tummy with a towel, as his wife might get suspicious of the wet towel smelled of cum. Instead, he slurped up the white blob and licked my tummy dry, and told me that my sperm tasted sweeter than his.

We both just lay there in the nude closing our eyes resting for about 15 minutes. Suddenly, I felt his hand fondling my flaccid cock and balls and something very wet and warm nibbling on my nipple. I opened my eyes and noticed Tom was sucking on my nipple and simultaneously playing with my genital. The wetness and suction on my nipples were wonderful that they became erected and my cock slowly grew.

Lying on his back, Tom told me to straddle his face and squat to lower my cock, balls, and butthole to his mouth. He licked and sucked my anus and testicles, then pulled down my twitchy cock to suck. Within minutes, my cock got hard and spewed another load of cum for him to taste and swallow. After that, we both, still naked, got out of bed and went to his patio to drink coffee and eat sandwiches. It was so natural and arousing walking around his place and outdoor in the nude.

Tom sat next to me and kept playing with my cock and balls while eating and drinking. He was trying to keep making my cock hard so he could suck and drink my semen as many times as possible, since time was limited and that it would the last time I would have my cock and balls played and sucked. Once my cock started to twitch, he lowered himself in a squatting position and sucked my cock for another shot of salt-sweet nectar. My semen quantity was getting lesser by the third consecutive ejaculations, and it looked like he was going to completely drain my balls dry.

We sat resting and talking a little bit, then I told him I needed to urinate. He quickly said, "Just piss on the grass over there. Here, let me show you. Besides, I would like to hold your dick and watch you piss, if you don't mind."

He grabbed my softened cock and led me to the grassy corner. A hot yellow stream forcefully ejected from my cock in large quantity due to my full bladder. He pointed my cock upward, downward, and sideways while I was urinating and seemingly enjoyed the view, as I noticed his cock was rising. When the stream trickled and stopped, he slid my foreskin back and forth along my shaft and shook my cock to rid the last drops, which made my cock start to twitch.

Surprisingly, Tom squatted down and put my cock, still with a drop or two of urine dripping, in his mouth and sucked in a sipping and swallowing motion. In a few minutes of his continuous licking and sucking my cock and fingering my moist butthole, I ejaculated in his warm mouth. I could feel the cum was not much over multiple ejaculations in short periods of time, but there was still some for him to taste and swallow. He smacked his lips and told me that the taste of the mixture of my semen and urine was not bad.

He also urinated on the grass where I was urinating, but it took him a while to see his yellow stream of urine ejected from his pee hole because of his hard-on. Noticing his erection, I told him to masturbate to make himself ejaculate. He said he wanted to save his cum for later in case his wife expected to be fucked and afraid that she might suspiciously question why his cum was so little or why he could not get his cock hard. His wife was a jealous type, and he did not want her to suspect that he was out fucking another woman. He further said that if he ejaculated now, he would have a hard time or even longer time to achieve an erection, and his wife would question him.

It looked somewhat interesting seeing two naked guys walking around with one smooth flaccid uncut cock and the other with hairy hard cut cock pointing straightly outward. Putting his arm around my shoulder, he led me to the living room and sat himself down on the sofa while I was standing with my cock and balls facing him.

Squeezing my buttocks, he said to me, "C'mon, I want to suck some more before time runs out. Even if there's not much cum left from your balls or your cock is not rock-hard, I still love to suck your soft cock and chew on your stretchy foreskin and to play with it as well as just to pull on your sacs and suck or play with your testicles."

He licked and sucked each of my balls then pulled my foreskin with his teeth over my glans and nibbled the tip. Using his wet mouth, he slid my whole cock in as his lips pressing on my pubis. He sucked and swallowed my cock until it got semi-hard. Cupping my testicles bringing them closer to my cock while still wetly sucking my twitchy cock and with his finger thrusting deeply in my rectum, I shot another load, although not as powerful as before, in his warm mouth.

He commented, "I can still taste your warm cum, even though it was not much. I really enjoy your sperm smell and flavor!"

He reminded me that we had about 2 hours left before his wife got home and suggested we watch a movie on TV while resting on the sofa. He then had me lie with my buttocks across his laps while he was sitting on the sofa, so that my cock and balls were in direct view for him to masturbate me while watching movie. He told me just lie back and relax and he would be the one doing all the work to pump my cock for any juice left or any juice being produced in my balls.

It was a wonderful feeling for me just lying there naked and watching movie while at the same time someone else was inspecting, examining, exploring, and manipulating my cock, balls, and asshole. I told him, "Now, this is the life!"

Throughout the movie, he continuously played with my balls and foreskin, stroked my limp cock, caressing my smooth pubis and tummy, pinching my nipples, and on and off sucking my dick anxiously waiting for it to start growing. In about 30 minutes into the movie, my cock slowly rose but not as rigid as before, more of semi-hard yet still soft. He lowered his head to suck it non-stop until my cock spurted, regardless if there was any semen or not. The amount of my semen spurted was scant, but the feeling was still wonderful, and he just enjoyed feeling the swelling of my cock and mushroom head in his mouth right at the point when it started to squirt.

We continued watching the movie while he continued playing with my penis and testicles. It took me a little longer to achieve an erection at this time, but I was not rushing as I was enjoying the nudity and having my cock and balls manipulated, especially when he kept sliding my foreskin up and down the shaft and pulling the foreskin over the mushroom head squeezing and twirling at the tip and retracting it all the way to expose the puffy glans. Once in a while, he would wet his finger or use my precum bead oozed at the pee hole to use as lubricant to either rub the slimy secretion underside and around the mushroom head keeping his finger completely inside my foreskin, or to glide his finger in my butthole.

In about 40 minutes, my cock gradually grew to slightly stiffer than it was just a while ago. Tom squeezed my shaft a few times in hoping to make it harder and thicker, and my mushroom head was now swollen and purplish-red in color. He resumed sucking and as I began to feel urge to ejaculate, I grabbed the back of his head and kept pushing it hard and fast down on my cock telling him not to stop sucking and that I was at the edge of coming. As I tightened my anal sphincter and buttocks making my cock harder, my legs trembled and my cock expelled air. Although by this time my cock shot out blanks, the orgasmic feeling was still just as good!

After sucking nothing out of my cock, Tom jokingly said to me, "Well, it looks like your cock ran out of sperm! But I still enjoy sucking your cock, whether hard or soft."

Literally speaking, he had completely drained my balls! He tried to milk my cock slowly from the base to see if he could extract any secretion, and slowly there was a small bead of milky fluid oozed at the pee hole, followed by a thin clear glossy string of slimy juice. He licked it and slurped it with pleasure and thanked me for spending most of the day offering my cock and balls for him to play and suck. After 7 consecutive ejaculations, my cock was exhausted, well spent, and well drained, and time spent was very worthwhile.

The movie was almost over, and we got up and got dressed before his wife came home. He said his cum had being building up with heavy balls and that he would fuck his wife deep and hard later and deposit all his saved sperm deep in her cunt. He now realized that playing and sucking my uncut cock and balls really turned him on more than eating his wife's pussy, and the best part was smelling and drinking my salty-sweet semen. He said he would very much miss me and my tasty cock and balls and wished that my family did not have to relocate.

It's been many years since I last saw Tom. For some reason, we had lost contacts. Sometimes when I looked back during those moments when I had my cock, balls, and butthole explored, played, licked, and sucked by another man, it stirred my cock to an instant erection, and it still does when I think about it. It takes a man to know how to really suck another man. I'm very sure he's been thinking of me as well.

Thinking back, I regret for not sucking his cock and fuck him and be fucked by him. At least I should have just tried it once to see and feel what it would be like. Now, I'm more bi-curious than before and wishing and wanting to know what it would be like to play and suck a man's cock and balls, smell and taste his semen, fuck, and be fucked. All my male friends are into girls , and therefore, I now have no chance like I once had.

12