My Friends and My Milf Mom

Story Info
Chad has had enough.
991 words
3.23
32.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have read many stories on the Literotica website. Some are good, some are the best so far, and some are absolutely disgusting stories that are not believable at all. So I decided I will write a story and show those kids that not all men are disgusting degenerates that like their stories like them. I hope you enjoy the story and please leave some feedback so that I know how I did and how I could improve going forward. It's a response to a story written by another user.

*

I have had enough of the way that she is treating me like shit yet she says that she loves me. How can she say that after everything.

Mom and Blake finally untied me in the morning after they came out of my room from having sex in MY BED!! I decided to bide my time until Blake leaves so that I could try to talk to mom and possibly talk some sense into her about how she has been treating me.

It sickened me when I saw her walk out completely naked from my room with his cum leaking from her pussy. After Blake left I asked mom if we could talk. 'sure buddy, what's up' mom said as if nothing was wrong.

'Could you have a shower first before we talk though because its going to stain the couch and its starting to smell bad.' I hesitantly asked mom. 'That is a good point but I want you to clean this house up right now whilst I shower including your pillow where I wiped some of Blake's cum that was leaking out of my pussy!'

I decided that if I want to turn things around and have my payback then I would need to bide my time and learn to fight whilst getting stronger so that I could take Blake on in a fight and wipe that smug smirk off that so called friend of mine's face. By the time mom had come out of the shower I had cleaned my room thoroughly and cleaned the rest of the house and opened the windows to get rid of the smell. 'That's more like it. Nice and clean. In fact Blake said that you should be earning your pocket money so if you want it then you will have to keep this house clean by washing the dishes, mowing the lawn, vacuuming the carpets and mopping the floors not to forget doing the laundry and the cooking. Now what was it you wanted to talk to me about?'

'I want to know why you hate me so much that you are doing all this. Do I mean so little to you? I thought you loved me, you said you loved me! If you loved me mom then how could you do this?' I asked with tears starting to well up in my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall. The pain and anger was evident in my eyes.

Mom just stood there with a shocked expression on her face. It looked to be in the mix of surprise and anger and sadness all at the same time. 'I don't hate you baby, I could never hate you. I'm trying to make you into a man which I am starting to think you will never become. And don't you dare question my love for you or question me like that again I am your mother, you will do as I say you got that Chad!' she shouted at me

She made me so angry at that point but I remembered to keep it calm and not give away my plans for them. 'I'm sorry but how would you feel if your dad had done what your doing to me to you? I honestly don't feel that love you say you have for me. Its like you treat me with contempt like I am a child. But let me remind you mother I am 18 years old now.'

I walked to me bedroom having given it enough time for smell to dissipate with the help of the windows and febreeze air fresheners. I got on my laptop and pulled all my money that I had made on bitcoin. When I made the investment on my 18th birthday I had the intentions of taking mom on a cruise and pamper her to say thanks for being a good mom to me. I was not so sure if I wanted to still do that, it all depended on how she behaved especially towards me from that day. As I logged into my investment account I saw that I had enough money to buy a new car for myself, a full makeover as well a membership to a gym with the best personal trainer they had. Mom asked me where I was going when I was leaving and I said I was going out to the mall.

It was after I had purchased myself a 2020 BMW 740i that I decided that I would make mom pay for her crimes against me so I drove from the dealership to a Private Investigator and paid him his deposit and gave him a picture of my mom so that he could get started. I already knew how I wanted to deal with Blake.

It was in the mall as I was shopping when I saw Blake's mom right on cue as she always went to the mall on Thursday at 4pm. 'Hi Mrs Wilson! Fancy seeing you here. Is Mr Wilson here? ' I noticed she was on her own holding several shopping bags with her. Let me describe Mrs Wilson to you, she is Ashley Fires the pornstar. She had left that job behind when she met Mr Wilson. Mr Wilson worked as an engineer whilst Mrs Wilson has been a housewife for the past 20 years.

To find out more read the next chapter.