My Friend's Brother Pt. 03

Story Info
The next step.
5.1k words
4.69
12.8k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Friend's Brother - Pt 3

****This is a continuation of a series. As with parts 1 and 2, part 3 is also 100% true....enjoy!

What a confusing time in my life this was. You have to keep in mind that it wasn't okay in society's eyes at this time to be anything but straight. I didn't know what I was. I had a girlfriend, but was still hooking up with Tom regularly. There were occasions where I would get laid at my girlfriend's house and then go to Tom's for a blowjob. Tom and I would laugh about the fact that he was sucking her dried pussy juice off my dick. He didn't care because he thought she was hot and told me he'd like to fuck her. We often joked about having a threesome with her where we would see how she reacted to us sucking each other's dick. It was a fantasy that we shared and hoped to make a reality some day.

Tom and I hung out alot. I barely saw Steve anymore because of his job, which was fine. Truth be told, I was kind of tired of Steve. He was a big guy and loved to fight when he drank. It got old and I really grew tired of it. Tom was more like me. We were both pretty chill and just wanted to have fun. I probably would have hung out with him just as much even if we weren't blowing each other multiple times per week. Seriously, it was that often. We both had quite the appetite for blowjobs - giving and receiving. Think of the age we were at and the amount of hormones flowing through our bodies. You're not going to get that sex drive from many girls that age so it worked out great that we were both open enough to explore.

And explore we certainly did. Most of our adventures took place at his house as we were usually alone there. There were lots of nights "watching" the Red Sox games. Whenever either of us would say that we wanted to watch the game, we both knew that at least one of us was swallowing a load. It was an interesting dynamic as neither of us talked openly with each other about what was going on. It was this secret code that we needed to adhere to, except no one else was part of the conversation that we needed to hide it from. Maybe we both felt that if we talked about it at anytime other than when we were nose deep in each other's pubes it would make us gay. God forbid, we couldn't have that, right? Pretty funny looking back at how naive we were.

We were pretty stupid too. I still can't believe we never got caught. There were nights when our group of friends (guys and girls) would be watching a movie at his house. Tom's family was notorious for keeping the air conditioning at near arctic temperatures during the summer so we all battled to get the best blankets. Tom and I always chose that couch that was slightly behind everyone. We, like everyone, would share blankets with each other to watch the movie. Without fail, once everyone was fully enthralled in the movie, Tom would make his move. He would slowly stroke my cock while staring at the screen and trying to make as little arm movement as possible. I would sit there getting a handjob in front of all my friends and they didn't know it. Most of the time it would end quickly without a cumshot. But, one time he jerked me to orgasm and I had to fake like I was coughing because I drew attention with my initial moaning. After convincing everyone was fine they turned back to the movie. Tom pulled his hand from under the blanket and looked straight at me while licking the cum off his hand.

We had so many calls. There was the night after watching a movie with our friends, I asked if someone could give me a ride home. Of course, Tom offered. It was early for anyone to go home, but I wanted his cock and he knew it. We walked out the door and got into his car. Now, my house (I should say my parent's house) is less than a mile from Tom's parents house. You head straight up the hill and take a right at the light and then your first left. Tom got to the light and I told him to drive straight. I reached over and felt his cock through his shorts. He was hard and already knew what was coming.

"Go to the cemetery parking lot near my house," I told him.

"We don't have a lot of time," I said as I started to grab at his shorts to pull them down. He lifted his ass so I could slide them to his knees. "You need to get back to the house before they get suspicious."

I literally engulfed his cock while he was driving. I had one goal and that was to get him to cum in my mouth and do it as fast as possible.

We pulled into a secluded area. Tom reclined his seat while I went to work on him. Licking and sucking his balls. I was jerking him hard and he was enjoying it.

"That's it, suck my balls. You want my cum, don't you. Tell me, tell me what you want, slut." he said.

I was a bit taken aback by his tone. Tom would usually just tell me how good whatever I was doing to him felt. He never spoke to me this way, let alone call me names. However.....It was fucking hot and turned me and made me want his cock more.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," I said. "I want to feel it in the back of my throat."

With that I went down on Tom. If I could have stuffed his balls in my mouth with his cock I would have. I wanted his cock and cum and anything else he could give me. Tom was moaning and I could tell he was close.

"Oh fuck," he said, pulling my head up from his cock. "Cops just pulled in. Get up."

Sure enough, a police car had pulled into the lot and was heading towards us. Tom quickly pulled up his shorts and got his seat back to normal.

The officer approached the car and Tom rolled his window down.

"What are you guys doing out here in the dark," he asked with a slight grin. I'm pretty sure he knew exactly what we were doing.

"Hi officer," Tom said. "We recently lost a friend and decided to come to be with him."

"Okay, well the cemetery is closed after dark so please move on." he said, continuing to smile.

So, we did. We pulled out of the lot on our way to my house. But I wasn't done. I reached over and pulled the waistband of Tom's shorts down exposing his hard cock.

"You're just as excited about almost being caught as I am, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Oh my god, yes! All I could think of was him joining us"

That thought sent me into overdrive. I leaned down and literally took his whole cock down my throat. His cock was sliding in and out of my mouth with ease. I didn't care that he was driving. I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth. And cum he did, torrents of it in my mouth and dripping down my chin. The taste never got old...delicious.

Fast forward a couple of months....

I was getting more serious with my girlfriend (Katie) and spending a lot of time with her. But, I was still hanging out with Tom too. I was starting to figure some things out about my sexuality. I was pretty much convinced that I was bisexual because I really craved both cock and pussy. I was equally happy going down on Katie's hairy snatch as I was burying my nose in Tom's pubes. I did enjoy Tom's orgasms more though because of the sight of cum flying out of his cock. Katie screamed when she came, but there was the missing flying cum.

One evening when "watching" the Red Sox, Tom was on his knees going down on me while I was sitting on the couch. I loved this sight no matter how many times I saw it. Tom would always look directly into my eyes when sucking me. He knew this drove me nuts. He was doing a great job as usual, sucking and licking my shaft. I could see the pre-cum leaking from my head so I reached down and scooped it up. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them. Tom was watching and let out a slight moan.

"Do I suck you better than Katie?" Tom asked me while licking the head of my dick in search of any precum I may have missed.

"No way, you'll need to up your game to get to her level." I teased while laughing.

"Really? I was thinking the same thing. It might be time for something different." he said

Tom got up off his knees and abruptly left the room. I was confused. Did I say something to anger him? I sat lazily stroking my cock while waiting for him to return. Finally, he did and was carrying something black in his hand. I couldn't quite tell what it was until he sat on the couch next to me.

"I bought this about a month ago," he said while showing me a thin six inch black dildo with a small suction cup on one end.

"Holy shit, do you use that?" I asked

"Yes, a lot too. It definitely hurt the first few times, but you wouldn't believe the orgasms I have when it's in my ass. Have you ever used one?"

"No," I said

"You interested in trying it?"

"I never really thought of it," I lied. In fact I had, but couldn't bring myself to put anything down there.

"Well, you said I needed to up my game."

"Your blowjob game. I wasn't talking anal!" I said with emphasis.

"They can happen at the same time, you know. Hold on a second," he said as he got up to leave the room again.

As I sat waiting I had to admit that I was intrigued, but seriously could not see me putting anything in my ass. I wasn't ready for that level. We were blowjob buddies, not ass playing buddies. Tom was taking some time to return and I was a bit frightened by what he may bring this time. As my thoughts began to wander back to the dildo, Tom came back carrying a dressing mirror and a tube of something. I immediately determined that the tube was some type of lubrication.

Tom put the mirror on the coffee table with the glass side up. He then pulled the table and the mirror away from the couch and into the center of the room. I watched intently, wondering what he was doing. I also noticed his hardness in his pants. Just seeing the outline of his cock made my own cock twitch so I began stroking it.

"Yes, get your cock nice and hard for me," he said as he sat on the couch and untied his shoes. "I've thought alot about all of our cock sucking adventures and wanted to take it up a notch. That's why I bought the dildo. I know you're nervous so there's no pressure on you to try it. I hope you do because it's like nothing you have ever experienced when you cum. Anyway, I'm hoping you can help me with something I've fantasized about since getting it."

"Um, sure," I replied not really knowing what to say.

"Good, you have an easy job that I think you will like."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

'You're going to stand there and get your cock sucked," he said as he removed the last of his clothes.

"I think I'm going to like my job," I chuckled.

"I'm going to blow you while riding the dildo," he bluntly stated.

I obviously thought that was what he was setting up to do, but wasn't 100% sure until he said it. If I'm being truthful, it is what I was hoping he wanted to do when I saw the mirror. This was definitely the next step for me. But, was it really? I was just going to get my cock sucked again. He is the one filling his ass in front of me. I settled myself down as Tom was applying some spit to the suction cup and adhering it to the mirror.

"Who knows," he said. "Maybe you'll see how much fun it is and try it yourself. Anyway, come over here and get on your knees."

I loved the directness in his voice. I did as I was told and got to my knees in front of Tom and next to the coffee table.

"Hold out your hand," he instructed.

I did as I was told and he squirted some lube into it. It was warm and slimy. I almost began to jerk my own cock with it.

"Now jerk my dildo and lube it up while you suck my cock" he said. "I bet you jerk off thinking about having two cocks at once, don't you?"

I could sense the seriousness in his voice. It was forceful and unlike the tone I was used to hearing from him. He was controlling in almost a dominant manner......and I loved it. It was the first time in my life that I understood the dom/sub role and I preferred the sub.

"I have thought about it and would love to serve both at once." I said.

"Ah, you are more of a cock slut than I thought, perfect!. Let me see you jerk my dildo." he said.

I did as I was told and wiped a large amount of lube onto the fake cock. It was thin with veins and a small head. It wasn't very realistic, but I don't think that really mattered to him. I was stroking it up and down creating a sloshing sound from the amount of lube. It was strange kneeling naked on the floor jerking off a dildo. But the anticipation of what was to come kept me hard.

"That's it, keep stroking it. Now open up and take my cock," he said, grabbing the back of my head with one and directing me towards him.

I felt his cock as he forced it into my mouth. He was definitely sensing that I wanted him to control the situation. It was the strangest thing because I had always felt equal or a slight dom to any of my partners. But, in this moment, I wanted him to control me and treat me like I was his.

"Ah, that's it suck me, don't stop jerking the cock." he said.

It was no longer a dildo, but instead he called it the "cock." My imagination began to run and I was now sucking and stroking two real cocks. Tom was fucking my face with force and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. A hard dick in my mouth and another in my hand. I was getting lost in the situation when I heard him.

"Suck my balls," he insisted. "Tongue them and suck them. Look at me when you do it."

I did as I was told and tongue flicked one of his balls before taking it in my mouth and sucking hard. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. I did the same to his other ball, but spit on it before taking it fully in my mouth. I never missed a stroke of either cock. Tom stared down at me with lust in his eyes.

"Leave the other cock alone and focus on me. Put me back in your mouth. I want to feel my cockhead hit the back of your throat. I love how much you love to suck my cock," he said. "You're like my cockslut that will suck me whenever I want."

"You're right," I said before taking him back in my mouth. I went for the kill and took him as deep as I could before gagging. I went a bit too far and couldn't stop coughing. I finally did after a minute and scared myself when I felt really dizzy. Once the coughing stopped and I regained my composure, I went right back to his cock. Spitting on it, licking it, and of course deep throating him. He was getting close when he pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Get the lube," he instructed.

I got up from my knees and grabbed it from the couch. Tom was lightly stroking his cock when I attempted to hand it to him. He shook his head no and refused to take it.

"Open it and squirt it on my hand."

I did as I was told and gave him a heavy squirt of lube. Apparently, it wasn't enough.

"More, give me more and then put more on the cock."

I did both and then watched as he moved towards the mirror with a handful of lube in one hand and his cock in the other. What a sight to see. He straddled the coffee table so that there was a clear reflection of his balls, cock and ass.

"Come over here and suck my cock while I lube up," he instructed while pointing to the edge of the table.

Again, I did as I was told and sat on the table giving me easy access to his cock that was right in front of my face. I took his hardness in my mouth and watched in the mirror below me as Tom began massaging between his ass cheeks. He was rubbing the lube on his hole as I sucked him.

"Ahh, suck my cock you cock whore," he said.

I was sucking Tom and watching in the mirror below as he continued to rub lube on his asshole. I was really turned on as his fingers massaged his hole. He did this for a minute or so and then let out a moan as his middle finger entered his hole. He pushed slowly until he was buried up to his second knuckle. He slowly pulled out before pushing back in. He had a slow sawing motion while his hips slowly fucked my mouth.

"You like watching my finger myself don't you?" he asked. "It feels so fucking good to have my slut suck me at the same time. You are my cock slut, right?"

"Yes, I love sucking your cock while you finger yourself." I replied before taking him back in my mouth.

"Ahh, your mouth feels so good," he moaned.

Tom shuffled his feet back a bit so that he was lined up over the dildo. As he began to bend his knees his cock pulled away from me. I tried to gather it back in my mouth, but he stopped me.

"Just watch the mirror," he instructed.

I did as I was told. It was all very surreal. I was watching as he lowered his ass towards the waiting cock. I could see the underside of his balls as they drew closer to the mirror. He reached around with one hand and grabbed his ass cheek in order to open it up. With the other hand he grabbed hold of the dildo. All the while he was lining himself up, I was stroking my cock somewhat in disbelief. How did it come this far? I was about to watch him fuck himself with a dildo.

Tom lowered himself further until the head of the cock touched his hole. He let out a sigh and his shoulder tightened up as he moved the cock into place.

"That's it, stroke your cock." he said. "It looks like you are enjoying my show. Get down on your knees to get a better view. I want you to see it go in. Keep stroking yourself."

I got down as I was told with my face close to the glass. The tip of the cock was right at his hole when he pushed down a little. I could see as it slightly penetrated him, but I didn't need to see it to know. I heard him too.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned.

He didn't move for a few seconds, but then pushed down a bit more. Again, he moaned and waited. He repeated this a few times and managed to get half the dildo in him.

"I need to go slow to start so I can accommodate more and more as I go," he explained with a bit of shortened breath. "I'm at the point when the rest goes quickly. Hold the dildo in place for me."

Without hesitation I reached down and grabbed hold of the base. It was slippery with lube so I wasn't sure how much help I would be. I held it just above the suction cup and actually stroked it a few times as if it were a real cock. Suddenly Tom's ass came crashing down on my hand.

"Ughhhhh," he groaned.

The dildo was fully buried in Tom's ass. His ass was resting on my hand with his balls laying on the mirror. He sat for a moment allowing his ass to accommodate the full six inches. As he rested I noticed precum leaking from the tip of his cock. I pulled my hand out from under him and grabbed his cock. I licked the head and quickly engulfed him.

"Not yet," he said, pushing me away. "I don't want to cum too soon. Watch me fuck myself."

Tom rose up a bit and all except an inch of the dildo reappeared from his ass. The view in the mirror was nothing short of amazing. I could clearly see the dildo disappear into his ass when he sat back down.

"That's it, fuck my ass," he whined as his pace picked up a bit. "It feels so fucking good. You like watching me fuck myself don't you? Watching me bounce on this cock...oh god it's amazing. Come stand in front of me so I can suck you while I'm getting fucked."

I moved over in front of Tom and offered him my cock. He looked at me and reached around grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me closer to him. Now my cock was right next to his face. He leaned in and took it in his mouth. It was amazing. I could still see his ass getting fucked in the reflection in the mirror. He slowed the pace of his bouncing so that he could synchronize it with the pace of his cock sucking. He was moaning loudly as the sweat began to build on him. He was working hard.

"This might be the hottest thing I've ever experienced," I said

"Oh, just wait, there's more," he said after briefly removing my cock from his mouth.

Tom put me back in his mouth and reached around again with both hands and pulled me forward by the ass. He was deep throating me and rubbing my ass. He let go with one hand and reached down to adjust the dildo on the mirror. He had been bouncing aggressively every once in a while so I figured it may have moved. His hand went back to my ass, but this time it went between my cheeks and straight to my asshole. When he found it with his finger it sent a wave of adrenaline through me. He rubbed it lightly causing my knees to get weak. Again, he reached down to the dildo and now I knew why. He was scooping up lube for my ass. He used his other hand to spread my cheeks exposing my asshole to the open air. He brought the lubed hand back up and began to rub my hole a bit more aggressively. I looked down as he continued to suck my cock and ride his dildo. He looked up at me and I knew why. I didn't hesitate with my answer.

12