My Friend's Brother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger my ass," was my response.

Tom pushed lightly on my hole and it caused me to lurch forward gagging him. He coughed as he backed off my cock. Once he gained his composure he went back to work sucking me. The dildo was firmly engulfed in his ass when he stopped bouncing. His finger began rubbing harder and finally he pushed and entered. I gasped loudly. It was a strange feeling, but not a bad one.

"Relax," he said. "You'll enjoy this once you get used to it."

He was no longer sucking my dick but instead he was licking the shaft and sucking my balls. After a minute or two it was beginning to feel better and I was starting to enjoy it. I think he sensed this as he began going deeper and a little faster.

"You like this don't you?" He asked. "You like my finger fucking your ass."

"I do, please finger me." I replied

Tom took me back in his mouth and began sucking me hard. He wanted my cum and I could feel myself getting closer. His finger was penetrating my ass faster while he was working my cock.

"Oh god you feel so good in my ass. Keep sucking me, I'm going to cum soon," was all I could say as I grabbed the back of his head and fucked his face.

Tom's finger was keeping rhythm with my bucking hips. It felt amazing and I could feel myself getting ready to blow my load. Then it happened. He slowed my hips and stuck his finger all the way in my ass. He curled it as if he was calling someone over with his finger. He found my prostate and what a fucking feeling. He was stroking my cock when I blew. It was the biggest and most powerful load I ever had. His finger continued massaging my prostate as my cum exploded out of my cock. I hit Tom in his open mouth and chest.

"Yes, that's it, all over me," he said.

And I did, I shot at least five loads on him. It was in his hair, on his face, his chest and stomach, and dripping to his cock. I was dizzy and my legs felt weak when he let go of my cock and started to slowly bounce on the dildo.

"How did you like that?" he asked.

"It was fucking amazing. I've never cum like that in my life."

"It's the most I've seen you cum. It's all over me," he said looking down at his body.

Tom reached down and scooped some on his fingers and brought them to his mouth where he proceeded to lick and suck them clean. He did this a few times. Then he did the same except instead of licking his fingers, he wiped the cum onto his cock. There were several globs of it on his shaft and cock head.

"Clean my cock up," he stated while looking directly into my eyes.

"Excuse me?" I asked

"You heard me," he replied. "Clean you cum off my cock."

I had tasted my precum often when jerking off and always told myself I taste my full load after blowing it. But, I always lost my motivation after cumming. I was hesitant and Tom could sense it. Tom grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down towards his cock.

"Clean it now!"

I stuck out my tongue and lightly licked his cum covered shaft. The cum was still warm and did not taste bad at all. Tom slowed his pace again so that I could focus on cleaning him. I licked the length of him while watching the dildo slowly enter and exit him.

"Oh, my god that is so hot," he said as I took him fully in my mouth.

He began bouncing faster on the dildo while I was sucking him. So much so that it was hard to keep him in my mouth. I just opened my mouth and let his cock enter it randomly when he thrust his hips upward.

"You want my cum don't you? Tell me your my slut and you want it"

"I'm your slut and I want you to cum on me," I replied. "Please cum on me."

"I want this to be your cock in my ass. You know that you want to fuck me. I want to feel you cum in me"

"I do want to fuck you," I said without hesitation.

Hearing me say that I wanted to fuck him must have put him over the edge. He grabbed his cock and began stroking it as he bounced harder on the cock. The dildo was sliding easily in and out of him as he began to shudder. I saw he was about to cum so I positioned my head on the mirror in front of his cock and opened my mouth.

"Ahh, fuck..." he screamed as the first load shot onto my face. "Oh my god, yes, fuck my ass,"

Tom's shot multiple loads onto my face and into my mouth. I swallowed all that I could and remembered how much I loved the taste of his cum. What missed me landed on the mirror next to me as he continued to stroke himself. His cock head was throbbing as the last of his cum dribbled out of it.

"Clean all of my cum," he instructed.

I happily took his cock in my mouth and sucked the cum off it. I licked his balls to get the last of what dribbled out and then gave a final suck.

"That was amazing," I said.

"You're not done. Clean the mirror."

Tom was clearly enjoying his dominant role and I have to say I was enjoying his forcefulness. I liked being called names and instructed to suck his dick. Tom was lazily stroking himself as I began licking his cum off the mirror. I was watching myself in the mirror as I lowered my head with my tongue out. I could also see as Tom grabbed hold of the base of the dildo and began to rise off it. It was completely covered in lube when it finally exited his ass. It gave me a thought that I might want to try it, but I decided I was not ready for it....yet....

12