All Comments on 'My Friend's Daughter Ch. 01'

by fireman_2000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica since I started reading this web site maybe three or four years ago. The storey, writing and pace is excellent. Some minor editing needs are not significant enough to worry about. Do not douse the flames too soon. More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
VERY GOOD but I have some questions:

1)First & foremost, where was Lexi's hymen, nothing was written about her breaking it any # of ways; (curiousity & a carrot/cucumber will break it) 2)nothing was said about him having to slow down to allow her to get used to his size; why? 3)you're going to tell me a virgin was able to take a full-grown man w/o any pain? No way, Jose. 4)the idea that Karen was alright w/this is...STRANGE; there's more but that's enuf 4 now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Punctuate

A very hot story. Your punctuation is really horrible though. Lack of commas, commas in the wrong places. Things like that. Get that stuff right and you got a 100 rating. As such, you get 75 from me for great effort on the story. Most stories these days really suck but this one is pretty good.

cippy2kcippy2kover 15 years ago
hot

if she were my daughter I would ahve gotten her ass with no lubrication..than pissed on her face and forced her to drink the piss

phyre89phyre89almost 13 years ago
Uughh.

You desperately need an editor! I couldn't even finish the dang story bc the grammar and punctuation were so terrible. But based on other comments sounds like you had some inconsistencies too. This story could've been so much better (in my opinion) if you had just gotten an editor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous