All Comments on 'My Friend's Daughter: Kristin'

by timetravhippie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT

Damn that was good. Fairly new writer to this site too I see. Incredible character development. Good sex scenes as well. This is the kind of love that many of us both men and women want. (My opinion) Hopefully another chapter. Or 2.

3 stars

DragonRider55

SouthPacificSouthPacificabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Well worth five stars, but I would quibble about the parents' reaction. Yes, Michael sees it as a betrayal of trust (sort of), because these are his best friends, but they know his qualities and they can see how happy their daughter is. They may be surprised, and possibly disappointed initially, but they seem like the sort of parents who would quickly come to accept the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Very nicely written, romantic, and a nice touch of tension! I look forward to reading more of your works of art. Thank you for sharing!

bumknee52bumknee52about 5 years ago
Too much resistance

Wonderful story. I give any story a 5 that makes me cum...and this one did. My one complaint is that it's a page too long. As fine a man as Michael is, his resistance in the face of that incredible beauty who wants him, is frustratingly long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
super hot!

I really hope to read more about where this couple ends up.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

PLEASE continue.......I wanna know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I absolutely love this story!

I love this story because it has the same plot as one of my favorite 80’s movies, Blame it on Rio! There are many different ways to go from here. I think the elements of almost getting caught will create lots of good tension and surly comedy gold moving forward! I can see it in the end, they will part and Kristin will date Charles or other boys her age. More stories please! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best thing I've read on here in a while

Loved this story! Excellent writing, characters and a fun plot. It was humorous, sexy, clever and rather touching. Keep it up!

- Jimmy Knuckles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
On to the next chapter, please?

Now that we have gotten their origin story out of the way, can we start the comedy and bring in a lot more sex for this cute, but secret couple? Role play, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Here’s an idea...

I think it is totally in the cards for Kristin and Michael to skinny dip in her parent’s pool in the future. That will be hilarious and super hot at the same time! The idea of almost getting caught by her parents is just too good to pass up, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Really liked it!! Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I have loved every word, every letter of this story. I was able to get into it, imagine what the characters look like, what they feel throughout the tale, what they see. It contains everything a perfect story needs: passion, fidelity, massages, a little secrecy, big boobs & dick.

Ohio47ManOhio47Manalmost 5 years ago
Truly Amazing!!!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site! Please continue this fantastic tale! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Go on pleeeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Drawn out

I completely agree with bum knee 52. The characters are well established and pictured in everyone’s mind so put them out of their misery sooner and give them new adventures together!Overall great job.

misterjack888misterjack888over 4 years ago
with the Gene and the RV itself and has been able to make the most of his life for the past few years ago and he has been a great addition to the RV and the rest of the world and he has been a great addition to the RV and the rest of the world and he has

As sweet a love affair as I have read. Disregard all negative comments. From my vantage point, love, as depicted, is brautiful and healing.

keep going. We all nenefit from your writing.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SEQUEL

Although there is no "Also in this series" ending sidebar (as there is with other series by the author), there is a chapter 02, which is a worthy continuation of this story.

You can find it in the author's Submissions page, listed immediately after chapter one.

However, Ch. 02 ends with "To be continued" (as does the present chapter).

Although some might consider it an OK ending, it does leave the story in a terrible tension that calls for

the unwritten chapter 3.

But since Ch. 02, timetravhippie has submitted 9 other stories (actually, chapters) so, will the wished-for conclusion

ever appear???I

Paul in Oklahoma

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

this is so, so wonderful and like others have requested...please please write more to it.

You are an excellent writer and storyteller and i am so hoping you see this and realize your potential.

I have been told several times that age has nothing to with it in a relationship now. Perhaps i shall find a "Kirstin" but i lack courage to go the next step. However, when you can read material like this and fantasize....its without question, safer. Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Needs a little more editing but the story is definitely 5 stars best story telling I have seen on here to many just jump on into the sex stuff and even fewer focus on building characters out like this.... If you extend this out a bit and add more to it this would be a great erotic romance novel

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

This was such a fantastic story, and I'm happy its only part 1! Easily 5 stars! I could feel Mike's internal struggle over his obvious love and desire for "Jane", and his love and fear of betrayal of his 2 best friends in the world. She refused to take it easy on him as she kept flaunting her mutual feelings and desire for him! Oh to be at least 25 years younger and still virile and at least a little attractive to younger women!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous