My Friends Gangbang My Girlfriend

Story Info
I see my friends use my girlfriend as a fucktoy.
2.8k words
4.3
126.7k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends gangbang my girlfriend pt. 01

This is the story of how my girlfriend became a personal slut for all of my friends. Enjoy...

My name's Tyler, and I'm currently a 21 year-old college student. A few months ago, at the start of my junior year, I started dating my bombshell girlfriend Jasmine.

Jasmine is every college boy's dream girl - 5' 4", a skinny and taut waist, big full DD breasts, a bubble butt, and the cutest/sexiest face you could imagine. She's an absolute doll, half Latina and half Caucasian, with caramel skin, long wavy hair, full lips, and beautiful brown eyes.

She's also the coolest chick - intelligent, loves to workout, street smart, funny, ambitious, and doesn't take things too seriously.

Something else that makes her such a dream, something that probably only a few guys know, is that she's an absolute sexual vixen. She's a mega-submissive, slutty, cum-swallowing, anal-loving, almost no gag-reflex-having whore. I love her.

Jasmine and I see each other several times a week, and she regularly hangs out with my close group of guy friends. She has girl friends of her own, but she always drinks/pregames with us and we've all gotten very close.

Jasmine, though she's a great girlfriend, has the tendency to sometimes be a little "over friendly" with my friends.

It's nothing crazy, but every time I bring her over to my friend Will's house, she makes sure to give all of my friends a tight hug, and makes sure to flirt with them a little. Some days she comments on the way they smell, others it's how handsome they look, and sometimes it's about how hard their abs are.

I've also noticed that it goes both ways. Whenever these greetings happen, I always catch a hand lingering on her lower back, or one of my friends brushing a bang from her eyes and tucking it behind her ear. It honestly never bothers me, but it is something I've taken notice of.

There are times when we are all drinking and I notice that Jasmine has gone off with a few of my friends to take some more shots. I'll walk into the kitchen a few minutes later to see her splayed out over the dining table while they all take body shots off her tight stomach, tickling her flirtatiously after they lick the remnants of their drink off of her.

Our story begins on the night of one of the biggest parties in our school year. 95%+ of the junior class has finished their first semester finals, and everyone is ready to rage and let loose. Unfortunately for me, as a part of my 5-year program, I still had another final at 8am the next morning.

Jasmine, being the little party animal that she is, was ready to turn up. She knew I had a final the next morning, but she still showed up at my house at 8pm because she wanted me to see her outfit.

When I opened the door, my draw dropped to the floor and almost disconnected from my skull. There was my girlfriend dressed in something I could only liken to lingerie - a small, white, bikini-like thing that barely covered her nipples, pussy, and ass. She called it her "rave outfit." Her tits were proudly on display, her cleavage forming a cum-worthy crevice for the world to see.

She turned around, and all there was to "cover" her ass was a little white string that ran through her perky cheeks. Everytime she moved, her ass would jiggle and shake for the world to see. While she was turned around, I actually parted her ass to see how effective the little string was, and unsurprisingly, I could see the outer rim of her asshole. I gave her ass a little slap and she squealed.

"Do you like it baby?" she cooed.

"Babe, you are all of my sexual fantasies wrapped into one. Holy fucking shit you look so fucking hot. I'm almost reluctant to let you out of my sight. Honestly, how are other dudes going to keep their hands off of you!"

"Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I guess we'll find out! ;)" she teased.

"Hahah fuck off babe. Have a good night and I'll see you later."

"Bye babe!! I don't know if I told you, but I'm still going over to Will's to pregame. He just bought me an Uber so I'm heading there now. I'll probably stay there for a few and then meet up with the girls."

"Oh yea.." - I had totally forgotten. "Alright, I'll see you later. Have fun and be safe!"

She gave me a deep kiss, sucking my tongue into her mouth, and then walked down the steps of my apartment, her ass jiggling like a plate of Jello.

An hour or two later, after cramming more for my O-Chem exam, I realized that I was more prepared than I had originally thought. Since I was feeling so confident, I decided to meet up with Jasmine and my friends at the party. I wasn't planning on drinking, so I drove over to the mansion (it's a huge house) where the party was being held and started looking around for them.

It's a massive party, but even after looking around for 15 minutes, I could not find any of them. I ended up running into one of Jasmine's friends Stephanie and asked her about Jasmine's whereabouts.

"Yo Stephanie, you know where Jasmine is?" I asked.

"Uhhh.. we haven't seen or heard from Jasmine all night.."

"But she told me she was planning on meeting up with you guys..."

"Yea she did...Maybe she's still pregaming?"

That would be quite odd. Yes it's only 10pm and college students usually pregame until 11 or later, but it was weird that Jasmine's friends were at the party and hadn't heard from her.

So I jumped in my car and headed over to Will's house.

Will's house is just a normal townhouse. Two levels with a balcony facing the parking lot on the first floor. An interesting thing about his house, something that I don't think he's noticed, is that the blinds that hide the inside of the house from the balcony get all tangled and knotted, leaving gaps. If someone wanted to, they could easily peek through the blinds and see what's going on in the house...

I hopped out of my car, walked up the steps, and just as I was about to knock on the door I decided to pull my fist back. Til this day I don't know exactly what made me stop - I just had a feeling.

I trust and love Jasmine immensely, and I also trust and love all my friends, but for some odd reason I wanted to see what exactly I was walking into. I didn't consciously think that anything was wrong, but I figured I might as well take advantage of the gaps in the blinds.

So, slowly and quietly, as not to alert anyone in the house that I was creeping around, I pulled myself over the balcony railing and crouched on the deck. Taking a deep breath to calm my racing heart, I leaned my head forward and peered through the blinds...

There, just a few feet from me, was the most shocking thing I've ever seen.

All of my 6 friends are sitting around Will's couch and...they all have their cocks out. Some of my friends are stroking themselves, others are removing more of their clothes, and others are looking at the scene in the middle of them.

There, in the middle of the couch, is Will. In his hand is Jasmine's ponytail, and in his lap is my girlfriend's head eagerly bobbing up and down his cock. He's leaned back in a state of ecstasy, as he roughly pushes her head down repeatedly. He is very deliberate about his movements, roughly bobbing her up and down for a few seconds and then suddenly pushing her head all the way down to the base of his cock and holding her there. With his entire cock in her throat, he crosses both legs around her neck and locks her into that position. And then he just... holds her there.

While he holds her down, he looks hungrily into her eyes. From where I'm crouching, I can see tears running down her face, and hear the gagging noises she's making as her split slides down his hard cock. He's saying something to her, maybe something along the lines of "good slut, goooood slut" or so I thought...

After Will repeats this cycle a few times, he roughly yanks her off his dick by her ponytail and hands Jasmine over to my friend James. James excitedly grabs her by the hair from Will and stands up. This is the first time I got a clear view of Jasmine. She's covered in her own spit, her mascara running down her face and her hair stuck to her spit-covered cheeks. She looks like a sexy ragdoll, the sluttiest fucktoy imaginable.

Before I get the chance to look at her anymore, James pulls Jasmine around and pushes her back against the bottom half of the couch, her ass against the couch and the floor. He yanks her by the hair, craning her face towards his dominating figure. Aggressively, he takes his two fingers and shoves them into her mouth and down her throat, essentially fucking her throat with his hand. Tears drip from Jasmine's eyes as she deepthroats James's fingers, looking at him submissively. The other boys continue to watch on.

He then slowly pulls his fingers from her throat. I see her cough and sputter a few times, to which he responds by grabbing her cheeks and spitting aggressively on her face and using his dick and balls to rub the spit in. I've never even done that to her...

James then proceeds to feed his hard cock into Jasmine's mouth. He slowly slides his dick into her throat, continuing to push it in until her lips are touching his pelvis. Once he gets himself all the way in, he begins to fuck her throat with reckless abandon. At this point, he's truly fucking her face, the back of her head pressed against the couch as James passionately thrusts with all his length and might into the warmth of her throat.

"GACK GACK GACK GACK GACK GACK GACK." I hear James using her throat as a pussy, her tight slickness a sleeve for his cock. As he face fucks her, he continues to intermittently pull her off his dick, spit on her, and then resume the brutal assault of her throat.

After he fucks her face for a few more minutes, James slowly pulls his dick out of her throat and falls back down onto the couch. All the other boys continue to watch as James dominantly grabs the back of Jasmine's hair and shoves her cute button nose and mouth into his balls and gooch. She then, without resistance, proceeds to methodically lick and suck his balls, making sure that every inch of his sack and gooch are covered in her spit.

James then, without any hesitation, grabs Jasmine's head and pushes her face down into his asshole. He raises his legs into the air as he holds Jasmine's head down, and he begins grunting as Jasmine fervently licks and tongues his asshole. She's a freaky slut for me, but I've never even met the woman that I'm seeing in front of me.

This entire time I'm in a state of shock. I don't know what to think, what to feel, what to do, anything. I'm paralyzed on this porch, stuck watching my friends use my girlfriend as a fleshlight.

After Jasmine eats James's ass for a few more minutes, he starts to twitch. I can tell he's about to cum. He stands up and starts aggressively stroking his dick, holding Jasmine's hair firmly. He says something to her and she opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out, smiling as she does it. Then he explodes, releasing a wild torrent of cum directly into Jasmine's mouth. She doesn't let a drop of his load go to waste, taking the load and then wiping semen from her cheeks and forehead into her mouth. It's obvious that she loves this.

As soon as she swallows James's load, almost in sync, all of my friends stand up and...the blowbang begins. Jasmine begins working feverishly, sucking dick after dick, spending a few seconds throating each cock before moving to the next one. My friends slap her in the face with their cocks, and use their cocks to stretch out her cheeks and mouth. Sometimes they shove two dicks in her mouth just to see what happens. While they do this, I can clearly hear the names they call her through the balcony window.

"Dirty slut."

"Cum-loving whore."

"Our personal fucktoy."

"Throat sleeve."

"Our hole."

After she blows them all for a few more minutes, my friend Tom grabs Jasmine by the hair and throws her into the couch. She's still wearing her rave outfit. All the boys quickly surround her and begin aggressively ripping off her clothes, making sure that they disrobe her like the whore she is.

As she gets naked, the boys begin to aggressively play with her tits, pussy and ass. Some of them pinch her nipples, others play with her clit and stick a finger or two in her pussy, and others make circles around her asshole. She's covered in spit and her own pussy juices, looking like a personal fucktoy for all of my friends. I guess she actually is that, now that I think about it.

Tom then steps forward, and without a moment of hesitation, lays on top of Jasmine and sticks his cock inside her. He gets it all in in one go as her pussy is obviously wet and slick, ready to be fucked. Rather than fucking her right there, Tom proceeds to wrap his arms under her legs. As he does this, Jasmine takes the queue and wraps her arms and legs around Tom's body. She looks like a little doll wrapped around Tom.

He then picks her up and holds her up in the air, her legs supported by his arms and the rest of body supported by his cock that was still inside her. As he does this, Will walks in behind Jasmine, spits in his hand, and starts rubbing and fingering her asshole. She's in ecstasy, and I can hear her through the window moaning "yes baby, that asshole is for all of you baby, it's for all you, please please please..."

Will smiles, and grabs his cock and places it at the entrance of Jasmine's pink asshole. Slowly but purposefully, he slides his cock into her ass. Jasmine assists him by shimmying down his cock length, taking his entire length inside her tight asshole.

The boys then proceed to fuck my girlfriend, railing her from both ends as she dangles powerlessly in the air, a set of holes for them to use for their pleasure.

This continues for the next 10 minutes or so, Jasmine's pussy juices spraying the floor. While she continues to get railed, the other boys suck and pinch Jasmine's nipples and shove their fingers down her throat. She has something for everyone.

Once the 10 minutes pass, the boys relinquish Jasmine from their grip and drop her on the floor. She collapses in a small heap on the ground, her body covered in juices and exhausted from the pounding she's received.

Rather than having mercy on her and giving her too much time to rest, my friend Aaron proceeds to grab Jasmine by her waist, and heaves her whole body over his right shoulder. The boys all cheer as Jasmine's boobs press into Aaron's back, her ass on display for all of them to kiss, slap, and play with (which they do). The boys smile at and high-five each other and carry Jasmine up the stairs of the townhouse to the second floor where the bedrooms are. It seems like she's not off the hook yet...

My entire body, my mind, my everything is in shock right now. I look down at my dick and somehow I'm fully hard. I don't know what the fuck is going on. Without even realizing what I was doing, I proceeded to crawl back over the balcony and walked back to my car. There's nothing more for me to see here tonight.

I drive home and then lay in my bed for the next 2 hours, staring at the ceiling, replaying tonight's events over and over and over again in my mind. Still, my dick is as hard as a rock. What the fuck is going on??

Breaking my stasis, I hear the click of the door as Jasmine enters my apartment. She had told me that she wanted to sleep here tonight, and I had completely forgotten that I had given her a set of keys.

As she walks in my room, the first thing she says is "Wow! Your friends really like to party!"

They sure do....

PART 2 COMING SOON.