All Comments on 'My Friends Gangbang My Girlfriend'

by everybodyisequal111

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Wow that was so freaking hot. I’ve known a few girls that loved being used just like that. One women would take on 10 or more guys in a night. One time I watch this one woman take 2 guys in her pussy at once. She also loved having a guy in each hole at the same time. I can’t wait to read the next chapter of the story. I have to give your story 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67almost 2 years ago

Can't wait to read the next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ex-girlfriend.

Ex-friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"PART 2 COMING SOON."

.

I hate, hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only then finding out it's not a complete story. The lack of a chapter number indicates the writer doesn't give a fuck about its own story or the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly not keen on this one, I wouldn’t have had any problems with it if it was something that both of them had agreed to this. As it stands she’s just cheating on her b/f. If he wants to keep his g/f they need an honest talk. If I was in his position I’d tell the ex friends to go fuck themselves.

Didn’t really really enjoy this at all. Why do people use “slut” as a negative thing? Sad little boys trying to play oneupmanship.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fantastic, can't wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it. 5 Stars, can't wait for the next part.

CardsRoyalCardsRoyalalmost 2 years ago

I love the story!! I especially love seeing men being real men in this gangbang! Getting their rocks off even if they have to fuck her together!! My favorite part is when she gets thrown over his shoulder and every man kisses or spanks her ass!! Truly a real masculine moment! When will the next one be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was definitely a rape party. they should all go to jail. no regard for another human being, friend or not.

ericrodman101ericrodman101almost 2 years ago

Rape party? Gangbang? She enjoyed it and so did I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. My wife always enjoys seeing a woman being ‘broken in right’ in a gangbang. She says, “Every gal needs a good, hard gangbang or two to help her get in touch with her own sexuality. That changes us forever. I’m glad I had a few right after we got married!”

My wife is a sexy bombshell like Jasmine. As you said, “She's a mega-submissive, slutty, cum-swallowing, anal-loving, almost no gag-reflex-having whore. I love her.”

Our sex life was great; however, my wife was practically begging me to be more dominant in bed. Unfortunately, that is not my nature so, she wasn’t totally satisfied. But things soon worked out just fine for her.

My wife’s first gangbang was in our back yard, barbeque-pool party at our newly built house. Most of my buddies from college were there. I had just gotten a great job in management at the international airport in our city. It paid well, was a great career move, but I was on call every other Saturday.

Just one hour into the party, I got a call and had to go into work. However, the problem was quickly resolved, and I came back home much earlier than expected. I peeped in, and right there in our new home, my wife was getting the “Jasmine Treatment” from all seven of my buddies!

Nobody even knew I had returned. They awakened her “Inner Slut” and I got to watch the whole scene. She must have had 20 orgasms in the two hours that I watched. And I jerked myself off the whole time as I thought to myself, “This is way sexier than fucking her myself. Watching is wonderful!”

It wasn’t just the hot sex that turned me on. It was also her being totally debased. The worse they treated her, the faster I jerked off. After my buddies all left, she was covered in spit, cum, and sweat. I came out of hiding, and laid down beside her. I kissed, and licked her everywhere, all the while telling her, “It’s okay, honey. I saw it all, and I liked it!”

With tears in her eyes she said, “Yeah, and I loved it. This is how I need to be fucked!”

As I licked their cum out of her asshole, I assured her, “Well, honey, it was obvious to me that’s what you need. So, feel free to call any one of my seven friends, whenever you feel the itch!”

That was five years ago, and she has been a hot wife ever since. She fucks a different friend of mine almost every day. And, once or twice a year, we have a Jasmine style gangbang for her.

Again, we loved your story. It’s always great to see a sexy, young gal push the envelope of her sexuality or, have it pushed for her. If she happens to be a bit submissive, all the better!

Every wife, or girlfriend, should come home in the wee hours of the morning, and exclaim like Jasmine, "Wow! Your friends really like to party!"

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bravo. Hope you incorporate fisting and piss into next part.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Now That Is Fun Time

Great start to a hopefully a fun and entertaining fuck fest. Thanks for your time write this. Keep it going. Cheers.

KtheDirtWitchKtheDirtWitchalmost 2 years ago

I look forward to the next installment.

lawyerwifelawyerwifeover 1 year ago

this was surprisingly SO hot....

threeman45threeman45over 1 year ago
Great start

Well written, graphic. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with lawyerwife! So hot & made me so wet. Thanks x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That is how it's supposed to be except I would had appreciated an invite and I would had been more pissed if my friends didn't take videos and lots of pics and there is one more thing that sucks is that you will want to only gangbang her from now on and in college that works out good but now you need to make her always dress like a Raver Cumslut and you will be constantly inviting all your buddy, strangers and even older dudes or professors and online hook ups because she can't do just you very often it isn't the same as filling her up and making her eat ass and getting slapfucked and force fed like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I won't lie, rough blowbangs are hot. They're fun to participate in as well, other than another dude trying to touch dicks with ya just to get his in also. I'm not about the sword fighting life. However, it's hot because it's not my wife. If I were this dude, I'd tell that bitch to kick rocks after I made her shower and dominated her one last time. Never settle for someone that hasn't gotten that shit out of their system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous