My Friend's Girl

Story Info
My friend's girlfriend is a slut, I take advantage.
4.7k words
3.75
26.7k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never really spent much time thinking about raping anyone. Now I'm as dodgy on consent as the next horny guy, but I wouldn't have ever considered myself a rapist. I do now. And I make no apologies.

She wasn't even all that physically attractive. Big boobs, but they were kind of saggy. She had a nice plump ass, but it was one of the those asses that's kind of long top to bottom--not exactly one of those big bodonkadunks that you want to see twerking on the dance floor. And she had some belly, though not too much. She was a typical 19 year old who didn't exercise enough and went out drinking every weekend. Her metabolism had slowed down and she was still eating like she was a 14 year old. I knew her type; she was going to end up being a frumpy, 200+ pound housewife in 4 or 5 years. While she probably had potential, she was going to end up as your typical, lower middle class, uneducated, underemployed woman who churned out a few kids and never amounted to much. That was pretty clear to me.

Her boyfriend was a pretty good friend of mine. We mostly hung out as a matter of convenience, we'd been friends for a while and it was low effort to continue being so. We didn't share too many hobbies or interests in common, but we both like to party. Drinking mostly, but some other fun stuff, too, every once in a while. He didn't get a lot of attention from girls, and when he did he tended do anything he could to maintain that attention. That he had a girlfriend at this point was a surprise to most of the guys in our friend group. We all knew, or rather mostly suspected, that he wasn't the only focus of her, uh, attention.

Now I like easy women. They make the world go around. I'm a guy that likes to fuck pussy, and women who'll give it up have a special place in my heart. I like the idea of settling down and having a family, but I also like the idea of fucking a variety of pussy while I can, and then continuing to fuck a variety of pussy for a long, long time. My buddy's girlfriend's apparent easiness wasn't lost on me, and I began to take more notice of her. She was dating my friend, but that honestly didn't concern me much. What I was concerned with, however, was whether or not it was reasonable to try to get my dick inside her.

She hung out with us quite a bit, but on occasion she'd have to work overtime or had some family emergency that she had to attend to. My friend never really complained about the times when she wasn't available to hang out. I think he was grateful for the time she did spend with him. But to the rest of us, it was pretty obvious she had other boyfriends. Well, not really boyfriends so much. It just seemed obvious that she was fucking other guys behind his back. He either had no idea or didn't care, I wasn't sure which. And none of the rest of us brought it up to him. I certainly wasn't going to let on that I knew she was getting strange dick, because I was beginning to think I'd like to one of them.

She'd sometimes arrive to meet us at the bar with her hair a little messed up, or her clothes slightly askew, or sometimes even both of those combined with being obviously drunk or high. No one was sure what she was doing, exactly, but it was pretty clear that wasn't getting drunk working late. One night I noticed as she was standing at the bar she had few rips in her stockings. I couldn't be caught staring, but after about my third or fourth glance over I noticed something else. In addition to being noticeably ripped, her stockings looked to be a bit wet along the inside of her thigh. I hadn't seen her spill her drink. She was a bit drunk, but probably not enough to have pissed herself. Besides, there wasn't that much wetness. And it looked a bit thick...

Then it dawned on me. This fucking slag has some dude's cum dripping down her stockings. This whore had a pussy full of jizz, and not my buddy's jizz. Probably some random dude, or some fucking drug dealer, or anybody, really. I guess I wasn't surprised she had been late to meet us, or that she was probably getting fucked. But I was surprised that she was careless enough to just let splooge just run down her leg like that. Drunk enough for that, I suppose.

Normally such sloppiness might be a turn-off. But I knew what kind of woman she was. Some women are just dumb, useless, talentless, and wind with a bunch of kids on welfare. Some are dumb, useless, and talentless, but have just enough sense to understand that their pussy is their worth. They can trade their snatch for the attention and money of a man and end up reasonably well taken care of. Whether they trade pussy for that from one man, or for that from many men over the course of their lives, they understand that men need to fuck. And their pussy, therefore, has at least little value. It's fuckable. It can be a nice warm, wet hole that men use to get off.

My friend's girlfriend was one of these dumb cunts that had just enough sense to realize that hole between her legs was all she had going for her. Her face was ok, her tits were big enough but saggy, and her fat ass wasn't winning any awards. But her pussy still got wet, and she obviously knew she could use it make men happy. She didn't have a job, but always had a little money. She always had a little weed, or some cigarettes, or some new bit of clothing. My buddy wasn't buying that for her, her pussy was.

Realizing all this, I thought I'd have a little fun with her. A whole group of us were talking, laughing, and drinking standing near the bar, and she wasn't necessarily engaging with me. But I found occasion to walk by her and quietly speak into her ear. "You're leaking," I said. She shot me a confused look, then put her hand down on the inside of her thighs. As soon as she felt what I had seen earlier she took off for the bathroom.

She was back after several minutes, but she was missing her stockings. She just wore a skirt now, kinda short but not crazy short, and some boots. And a belly shirt that showed her pudgy belly and barely held up those saggy titties. If she had a bra on, it wasn't doing much. But now that I had proof that she let guys shoot in her pussy, I was a bit more attracted to her. Any slut who opens up her legs and lets guys use her as a cumdump is at least a bit attractive to a guy like me, no matter what she looked like. Even though her body wasn't tight, she was beginning to grow on me. Her face was cute, I guess. And she had obviously tried with her makeup and hair. She tried to look hot, but just wasn't there. She wasn't hot, but let guys cum in her. After several drinks, that was what I was mostly focused on anyway.

Maybe an hour, and several rounds of drinks, later, I found myself on her end of the bar chatting in a group. Her boyfriend was off playing darts, and eventually the folks we were chatting with wandered off, too. It was just her and I. She seemed to realize that I might ask her about earlier and she looked at the floor.

"Did you get yourself cleaned up?" I asked.

"It was nothing...I was fine," she replied, still looking at the floor. She was clearly a little embarrassed, and who wouldn't be? I mean she had some other man's jizz leaking down her leg while her boyfriend was just a few feet away from her. And I had called her out on it.

She eventually looked up at me. "Fuck you," she said, and walked over to another group of friends to end our conversation.

I had talked to a few other chicks at the bar throughout the evening, but didn't have any prospects that looked good. Usually I can end up taking a drunk bitch home when we go out like this, but we were at a local bar where most of the women were taken, or so old and fucked up that I'd probably rather just jerk off at home. But I don't jerk off unless I have to. And my buddy's girl was still looking at least ok to me. Using her pussy to stroke my dick would certainly be better than my hand, and I'd much rather cum in a cunt than into a tissue or that old shirt that I sometimes use.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to fuck her. I really didn't care if she wanted it. She was obviously the type of girl that gives it up pretty easily. So it must not mean that much to her. She uses her pussy to her advantage, so it's not like it's something sacred, or something she holds precious. So if she doesn't care that much about her cunt, or whether or not a man uses it, and she gives it away without much concern, what did it matter if I just took what I wanted from her? What did it matter if I just decided I was going to fuck her, and forced her to go through with it?

She's always cancelling plans on my friend, she's come to the bar dressed like a slut, she had cum dripping down her leg. She's clearly a whore with no respect for herself or her body. If she doesn't respect herself, why do I have to? If she doesn't respect her pussy, why do I have to? If she lets a bunch of guys fuck her behind her boyfriend's back, why shouldn't I be able to just take what I want from her? It won't hurt her to have just one more guys load in her cunt. It won't hurt her to be held down and fucked just one more time. Hell, I could probably smack her across the face and call her a dirty fuckin whore and it wouldn't be the first time or the last time. She's probably been fucked before when she didn't want it, and it'll probably happen again. Why not me? Why shouldn't I be able to unload in that puss? It would sure be better than jerking off. Maybe barely, but still better.

It was getting late and the crowd at the bar was noticeably thinner. My buddy and his girl were talking across the bar, in a group of people, when I noticed her get up. It was pretty obvious she was saying her goodbyes. But my friend didn't appear to be going home with her, which wasn't unusual. He'd rather drink than fuck, and tonight he'd made drinking his priority, it appeared. I, however, wanted to fuck. And I had thought about his girlfriend and her cum soaked cunt enough that night that I was ready. I needed it. And I decided this was my opportunity.

Before she left the bar, I set my drink down and walked out. I had parked my truck out back and headed there. As I was remodeling one of my rental houses, I had all manner of supplies inside. I grabbed a few things and quietly closed the truck door to keep a lookout for anyone walking out of the bar.

When I saw my friend's whore of a girlfriend walk out, I also knew I probably had the opportunity I'd been waiting for. She was walking to her car alone. The parking lot had only a few cars, no other people, and was poorly lit. I'd be able to walk the edge near the tree line, in the dark, probably without her even being able to see me.

She was fumbling with her purse, I assume trying to find her car keys. I slipped on the mask I still had in my truck from the days of covid, put on my stocking cap and sunglasses, and walked the few steps from the shadows to her car. She heard my footsteps, and turned around to face me just as I approached. My left hand went immediately to her chin, grasping it tightly and pushing up, exposing her neck and keeping her from looking directly at me. My right hand held my knife, which I put to her throat.

"Don't make a noise, cunt," I demanded. For that moment, at least, she complied. I pushed the bitch backwards, but not down. I wanted to keep her on her feet, but get her up against her car.

"Turn around. Face away from me," I told her. And again, she complied. As she did so, my left hand went from her chin to her hair, grabbing most of it from the back of her head so that I could maintain control of her body. That pudgy, soft body with the well-used cunt that I was going to momentarily enjoy.

My knife came down from her throat, I folded it up, and put it in my pocket. She began to speak, "What are..."

I yanked her head back by her hair and landed a punch from behind just below her right eye. That shut her up, and she seemed to realize that this wasn't some sort of joke. She seemed to sober up a little, almost instantly. I couldn't see her eyes, but her body language indicated that she knew she might be in some sort of danger. I liked that.

I pushed her head back forward, all the way into the roof of her car. "Put your hands behind your back, cunt." She did as she was told, and I raised my knee into the small of her back to pin her against the car. That allowed me to get the zip tie around her wrists. Once tight, she didn't have use of her hands anymore, and I would be free to do to her what I wanted to do. What I needed to do. What she deserved.

"My boyfr...," she began again, and I stopped her by yanking her head back again by her hair. "I'm the one here now, bitch," I reminded her.

Now that I had her completely under control, physically, I could get what I wanted. I scooted her over and bent her over the hood of her car, pushing her face and tits down onto the hood. I kicked her feet apart, one by one, and then reached up her skirt to find she had no panties on, like the whore I knew she was. She flinched, but seemed to know it was coming.

I was not at all surprised to find the whore's pussy dripping wet. The combination of suspense and physical violence had obviously gotten her at least a little worked up. I found that hotter than hell--a dripping wet pussy on account of being tied up and hit. This was going to work out well for me. My cock had been hard since I had grabbed her chin. I think at that moment I realized I was going to get what I wanted. This was all going to go as planned and I was going to get my dick wet tonight. I was going to cum in a cunt, and I was going to be satisfied.

I flipped up her skirt, exposing her pasty white ass to the night air. SMACK. I gave it an open hand whack, and she gasped. The same kind of gasp you'd get from some bar slut you took back to your place. The kind of gasp you'd get from your girlfriend. Not the kind of gasp I expected from a woman I had tied up over the hood of a car awaiting her rape at the hands on a masked man. I unzipped my pants, moved closer behind her, and positioned my cock at the opening of her hole. She didn't seem surprised that this was happening. At this point I think she expected it, in fact.

I pushed in, into her whore cunt, and she gasped again in the same way. I realized that while she was obviously frightened, she was going to enjoy this--at least physically. Her cunt was wet, she was feeling pleasure. And I was getting exactly what I wanted. I had her under me, restrained, totally under my control. And I was fucking a pussy with my cock. I was milking my dick with her whore pussy. I was taking from her the only thing she had of any worth. I was taking what I wanted from her pussy.

Some women, when raped, put up a fight the whole time. They're survival instincts kick into high gear, and they fight with everything they've got until the encounter is over. They never succumb, they never submit, they never give up. These women have to be physically restrained. Their wrists must be pinned above their heads, or tied behind their backs. Normally you'd have to gag them to shut them up. They don't respond to threats, they don't ever settle down. They have to be physically subdued in order to penetrate their pussies. Even then, while fucking them, you have to be mindful of them trying to squirm away, or worse, try to hurt you. Even though it's more difficult, even distracting from the sweet feeling of violently fucking some whore's cunt, this type of girl can be very satisfying to rape until you fill her cunt with unwanted cum. You know you've forced her to fulfill her purpose, even if she didn't realize that's what she's for.

Other women struggle with the same sort of vigor initially. They, too, may have to be restrained or gagged. They'll kick and scream at first, if not. But once they're subdued, they come to the realization that what's about to happen is going to happen whether they like it or not. They know they're overpowered. They know what you want, and that you're going to take is regardless. So eventually they give up the struggle. They give in. They might even go limp, and silent. They lay there while you fuck them, waiting for it to be over, waiting for you to take what you want from them and be done. With these women, once they settle down, you can take your time. Being less mindful of their reaction, you can enjoy their pussy more fully. You can fuck knowing that you have control of that pussy, that it's yours to do with as you will. She knows it, too. She knows she's fulfilling her purpose as a receptacle for your cum, laying there waiting for the deed to be done.

The third type of woman is a gem, when you find them. They might initially put up a struggle against being penetrated, but eventually their body betrays them. They normally enjoy sex, and their body responds well, even to sex that's against their will. Even though they think they don't want it, your cock feels good in their cunt. It feels natural, like it's supposed to be there, and they know it. They feel it. They understand that their purpose is to provide men this kind of pleasure. And even though they don't want it, their body betrays them and they physically enjoy it. Many, many women will orgasm while being raped. It's only natural. It's human nature. Getting fucked is what they were born to do, and it's only natural that they feel good enough to get to those heights of pleasure while they're being physically violated.

After a few minutes of stroking in and out of her cunt, enjoying the warm wet sensation of her hole on my cock, I noticed she was making just a little more noise. She was breathing more heavily, and letting out a little whimper every now and then. In fact, to just listen, you'd probably never know that she was being raped. She sounded just like any other woman getting fucked, albeit kind of quietly. I settled into a pretty steady rhythm of deep pounding, making sure that I got as far into her cunt as possible on each stroke.

Out mutual pleasure was interrupted by the sound of the bar door opening. I didn't stop stroking in and out of her pussy, but did keep my eyes on her boyfriend that walked out. He hadn't seen us, nor was she able to see him. I kept fucking, and she kept whimpering. I thought that I should stop her, that I should shut her up. But part of me wanted him to witness this. I wanted him to see what whore his girlfriend was. That she was so easily taken advantage of. And that she was enjoying being fucked like this. That she was enjoying being raped.

So I didn't stop, I didn't cover her mouth, I didn't do anything to acknowledge the presence of her boyfriend just a few dozen feet away. It was impossible for him to not notice us. He had lit up a cigarette, but in the silence that followed heard her whimpering then looked to see me standing. Her car was in between us, so he couldn't see who was bent over, but it must have been obvious what I was doing. I was still masked, so it's not clear he recognized me. But he did start to walk over to investigate.

He would arrive at the other side of the hood of the car to see my fucking his girlfriend from behind with a knife at her throat. I had pulled her head up by her hair so that she was looking forward. He recognized her, she recognized him.

"What the fu..." he began to say. "Shut up or I'll cut this bitch," I replied. He immediately went silent, as I had commanded him to do. What a little bitch he was, almost as compliant as his girlfriend. Not only did he shut up, but he remained still. He didn't try to help her, nor did he try to stop me. He didn't say a word, he didn't move a muscle. And I continued to deep-dick his tied up girlfriend on the hood of her car, never slowing or stopping to acknowledge his presence.

He watched in surprise for a few more seconds when I decided that I wanted even more. I was raping his girlfriend in front of him. I was a terrible friend, but I was loving every minute of it. There's nothing more powerful than sexual violence, and I was thoroughly enjoying that power. But I wanted to provoke him. And I wanted to provoke her. She hadn't said a word to him, and had even continued her little whimpers of joy as I pumped her pussy. I wanted to hear more from her.

12