My Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my wet cock out of her cunt. Her body relaxed just a little bit and she might have thought that this would all be over. Maybe she thought I'd run away. Maybe she thought her boyfriend had saved her from her brutal rape on the hood of her car in a dark parking lot. But as soon as she realized what was going to happen next, she tensed up again to an extent she hadn't previously. I positioned my cock right at her asshole and began to push in.

She squealed like a pig. For that, I yanked her head back and repositioned the knife at her throat. She understood the threat, as did her boyfriend, and shut up again. But she couldn't control her very heavy breathing. She was trying to be quiet, but the noises she was making were almost involuntary. She had a cock penetrating her asshole with only the lube from her pussy left behind on it. I held her head up and the knife to her throat as I pushed it all the way in. I wanted, I needed, to be deep in her asshole with her boyfriend watching it all.

And he was watching. That's it. He was just standing there. He didn't call out for help. He didn't run. He just stood there and watched. I don't know if he was turned on. I don't know if he was so terrified he couldn't do anything. And frankly, I don't know what I would have done if had done anything. I didn't have a plan for him. Nor did I consider whether I'd fight, or run. All I knew was that he was standing there watching, and I liked that. I liked that he was seeing his girl get raped. I liked that he was seeing her enjoy it. I liked that he was seeing the pain my cock was causing her asshole. I liked that he was watching me rape her butthole and he was just standing there like a little bitch.

He stood there while I had sex with his girl butt. Eventually I worked her hole open enough to start really pounding. I kept ahold of her hair, but felt comfortable to put the knife away and grab the back of her shirt as well. I got into a good rhythm, deep dicking her asshole just the same as I had her pussy. She was back to the familiar whimpering. It seemed like she wasn't getting quite as much pleasure from getting fucked in her ass as she did from getting fucked in her pussy, but that wasn't my concern. My concern was milking my dick with her asshole. I was making my cock feel good, and that's what became most important to me. I might have even lost track of the fact that I was raping her but in front of her boyfriend. I was only concentrating on my pleasure.

And then I got what I wanted, what I had worked so hard for. I felt the familiar feeling in my balls, I felt them tighten up a bit. And then the waves of pleasure came, coinciding with the pumps of cum out of my cock and into her asshole. She felt what was happening, and I felt her body convulse as well. She might have had an orgasm that coincided with mine, but I don't care one way or the other. I just knew I was unloading cum that I desperately needed to get rid of, and I was putting it her asshole.

As I was shooting into her butt, I looked up at her boyfriend. His eyes caught mine briefly, but he immediately looked down to the ground. He knew what I was doing. I was seeding his girl. Planting my cum deep in her butthole. He seemed to be instantly embarrassed, as if it were ok that I was raping her, but that ejaculating inside of her somehow crossed the line.

I pumped the last bit of cum into her and withdrew my cock. His whore girlfriend was facedown bent over the hood of her car. Her hair was a mess, her right eye was black, and her ass was exposed with cum dripping out of her butthole. Neither of them spoke, even though I had removed the knife from her neck several minutes ago. He was still looking at the ground. I pushed her head down onto the hood of the care so that she couldn't see him or me. I put my cock back in my pants, zipped up, smacked her ass, hard, and walked away. I walked past my truck, out of the parking lot, into the dark tree line, and just kept walking, not once looking back to assess what I had walked away from.

My friend has never mentioned the rape of his girlfriend to me, nor has she. She never reported it to the police. I don't know that either of them have ever told anyone about what happened. I suspect that they both knew it was me, but I don't know. And I don't care. I took what I wanted. It was so easy to do. I'll probably do it again.

12