My Friend's MILF Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body glistened with sweat. She looked over her shoulder. "Are you...are you close?" she huffed.

I shook my head. "No, not really."

"Ohmagawd," she sighed. "Okay. Okay. Keep...keep...going mmmmmmm." She bowed her head again and bit her lip.

It wasn't long before her body tightened once again.

"Oh Christ!" she exclaimed. "Oh my God, you're fucking me so good! Holy...shit...mmmmm! Do it! Do it! Come on, baby, do it! Ohmagawd, yes, fuck me with that big...fat...cock!" She clamped around my rod. "Mmmmmffffgggkkkkkk!" she growled while another earthquake tore through her body.

Her body went weak. I felt her slump. She looked over her shoulder again. "How...how about now? Are you...are you close, Sweetie?" she panted.

Much to her dismay, I shook my head again. "No, not really."

"Oh my God," she moaned. "You're going to break my pussy," she chuckled. "Is there...is there anything we...I can do to help you finish?"

I slowed my pumps. To be honest, I was getting tired, too. "Well, there is one thing I've always wanted to try that might help."

Oh thank God! "What is it, Sweetie?"

"Well, you know, I've always wanted to stick it, you know...you know..." I stuttered. Go for it! "I've always wanted to try, um, you know, anal sex."

She gasped. "Anal...you mean you want to stick that thing in my ass?!"

I shrugged. "Well, yeah. But if you don't want to..."

She thought my innocence was cute, and kind of a turn on. "No no, it's fine, Sweetie. You've given me the best fuck of my life. It's only fair."

My chest puffed out. "I have?"

"Oh my God, Sweetie. I don't remember the last time I had multiple orgasms. Let's do this. You might split me in two," she chuckled again. "But you've earned it." I pulled out and went straight to her puckered hole. "Wait! Wait. Let's get me lubed up before you stick that monster inside me."

She reached across the counter and squirted some hand lotion across her fingers. I watched in amazement as she rimmed her brown spot. She squeaked when she slipped a finger in knuckle deep, then slid it in and out. She finally pulled out and braced herself against the countertop. She took several deep breaths.

She looked at me in the mirror. "Okay, Sweetie, let's do this. Just take it slow. It's been a long time since I've done this."

"You've done this before?!"

She smiled. "it's been a long, long time, but yes."

In my innocence, I thought only nasty girls took it in the ass. Wow! She's a total slut!

She chirped when I touched my tip to her back door. I could feel it twitching. I leaned in. She grunted when the swollen head disappeared inside her. She groaned while I slid past her sphincter until I landed against her.

"Oh my fucking God," she moaned under her breath.

This is fucking amazing! "Oh my God! I can't believe how tight your ass is, Mrs. B!"

"That's because it's got a fucking baseball bat shoved in it, Sweetie," she muttered. "Okay, just remember, nice and slow to begin with."

"Right, right."

I began to slowly draw back and push forward. I could feel her body relax with each slide forward. Soon she was meeting me half way, which I took as a sign to speed up.

She looked at me in the mirror again. "Come on, baby, give it to me. Give it to me good," she cooed.

"Dang, Mrs. B. That's so hot when you talk dirty!"

Her expression changed. "Oh yeah? You like that, huh? You like it when I talk like a slut? Huh? Is that what it is?"

"Well, uh..."

"You want me to talk like a slut? Huh? Is that it? Fuck yeah! Come on, Mark. Give it to me. Give it to me good! Ohmagawd, yes! Fuck my slutty little ass with that fat fucking cock! Come on, Mark, fuck my ass hard!"

"O-o-okay..." I pumped as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it! Give it to me good and hard, baby! Ohmagawd, yes! Fuck my ass with that fat cock good and hard!"

My hips began to stutter. ""Oh fuck, Mrs. B! You're...you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Yeah, baby, cum for me! Pull out and cum all over my ass! I wanna see you cum! Come on, Mark, give it to me, baby!"

"Grrrrr! Okay! Okay! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck!"

I did as requested. I pulled out and stroked myself while I hovered over her toned and tan sweet ass. Having shot a load not 10 minutes ago, the tank was almost empty. A blob squirted out and fell across her skin.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's it, baby! Cover my ass with that cum!"

My face contorted. "Guh!" A few more spurts rained down until I was spent. I backed away panting. "Holy shit."

She ran a finger across her ass and scooped the contents between her lips. "Mmmmmm, yummy."

"Dang, Mrs. B, that was...that was...that was awesome!"

She giggled as she stood up straight. "You're tellin' me. Whew!" She paused.. "But, as good as it was, this can't happen again. Do you understand? This was a one-time thing. And Steven can never know!"

I nodded and pulled up my shorts. "I understand." I grabbed my still recording phone off the counter and tucked it into my pocket.

"Okay, Sweetie." She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Now run along and get back downstairs before Steven comes up to check on you." She looked down at herself and sniggered.

"Okay." I turned and walked away, then stopped and turned back to her. I could feel a chubby growing again at the sight of her naked and splattered with my cum. "Um, thanks, Mrs. B."

She smiled sweetly at me. He's so cute! "You're welcome, Sweetie."

*****

"Where the fuck have you been?" Steve asked me when I plopped down on the couch next to him.

"Oh, um, I, uh, I, uh, I decided to pinch off a growler as long as I was up there."

"Fuck dude! I hope you lit a fucking candle or something. There are other people who use that, you know?!"

I smiled a crooked smile. "Yeah, don't worry about it. I lit it, alright."

*****

Dana ran the soap over her luscious body. I can't believe I just did that with my son's best friend! But it will never happen again! It was a one-time thing, so it's okay. Right? But what a magnificent cock, though! Wait! Stop it! Stop it, Dana! You have to push it out of your mind! You can savor it for a few moments, but you've got to push it out of your mind.

12