All Comments on 'My Friend's Mom and Her Panties'

by chuckp7860

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DougntexasDougntexasalmost 9 years ago
Get a editor..................

It is "threw" it to the floor. Good Lord.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree, you desperately need an editor

You have the core of a good story here, but all of the grammatical and spelling errors made it very difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bad but good

Right, poor editing: Author doesn't know "its" from "it's" and uses an unneeded apostrophe in "guy's". However, the panty play is a plus!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 9 years ago
Good start

I have an older lady living next door, how I would love to suck her pussy and fuck her butt, she was wearing a caftan I think they are called, long sleeves and long length and made of either silk or polyester, but when the wind blew and she was bent over getting something out of the trunk of her car, I saw her beautiful ass as the material outlined everything. Maybe someday it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice story. I too enjoy sniffing women's panties and have worn women's panties on occasions.

The softness of the texture with women's panties, and how they conform to the shape of the women's ass and pussy, has always been a big turn on for me. I think women would also enjoy seeing a potential lover or boyfriend wearing their panties, while they have a hard on. Very hot.

casualwearcasualwearover 4 years ago

This had me really going, but the spelling and grammar were a bit off-putting. I loved where she put her panties on him and made love to him still wearing them. One of my fave fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is your best story. Please continue and make this a series. It is my ultimate fantasy as I started wearing the panties of a friend's mother too. Sadly we never made love but it got me hooked for life.

Thanks!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

Great story for a panty-fetish guy! Really enjoyed it. Thanx for the Read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous