My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still hasn't looked at me, but she spreads her legs and I can see everything. She isn't wearing any panties. "Thighs now," she says quietly, still not looking at me. My god, this is incredible. She has total power over me. She's playing a game with me. It's totally exhilarating, totally unexpected and unknown territory for me.

"Mrs. Singer, do you want me to..."

"Did I say you could speak?" she interrupts, very calmly, not looking at me. I continue to kiss and massage her thighs. This goes on for a few minutes, until she says "stop". I stop. "Lie on the floor, face up." I do as she commands. I feel quite vulnerable, but I trust her and love being in her power. It's like a magic spell. I'd never even dreamed of something like this. She's showing me a whole new world.

She gets up and walks over to me. She doesn't look at me or speak, but simply puts one foot on either side of my face, so I can see right up her nightie. She is facing towards my feet. She crouches down over my face, and her pussy is inches away from my nose and mouth. She lowers herself a little further until she is almost sitting on me.

"Lick, boy" she says very quietly, without emotion. Of course, I immediately comply, doing as she taught me the other day. This is breathtaking, truly. I have never even imagined a scenario like this in all my fantasies about this woman, or any woman. "Faster." Her juices start flowing and I can taste her. She shifts position so that her knees are now on the floor and while I continue to lick her sweet pussy, she leans forward, and kisses the end of my ceiling-facing dick.

"Do not come," she tells me. I don't answer, just keep pleasuring her pussy. "Good boy. Don't stop." She starts giving me head and it is the best so far. So, this is a 69. No girls in my school were treating their boyfriends like this, I was confident. I feel the cum rising in my cock and tap her on the shoulder.

She takes my cock out of her mouth and the feeling dies down for a moment. "Mrs. Singer, I..."

"Did I say you could stop licking my pussy?" she snaps. Oh my god, I love this. I've never been so thrilled. I continue to lick her, but she sits down on my face properly now, which makes it harder to breathe and it is mind blowing. I tap her on the shoulder again, as I feel the cum rising. She takes my cock out of her mouth again, then sits up and puts more pressure on me. She wriggles around, spreading her pussy juice all over my face, barely allowing me space to breathe.

She stays there for a minute, then stands up. "Get up," she says in an offhand way, looking at her hand. She's dominating me, but I'm being rewarded as well. If she'd wanted to humiliate me further, she could have pissed on my face, but she didn't. That thought goes through my head and I consider if I would have let her or not. "Undress me," she commands in a soft voice and I snap out of my thoughts. She runs her finger down the length of my cock.

"Don't look at me," she tells me. I avert my eyes and undo her stockings. When I'm done, she lifts her arms in the air and I lift her nightie over her head. She's nude, except for her stockings. I move to take them off but she slaps my hand, cruelly. "Suck on my nipples gently. Don't touch me." I do as she asks and she inhales sharply. After a minute she says "stop," and walks away towards her bedroom.

"Pick up all the clothes and follow me." I obey. When I get into her room, she is lying face up on the bed, her head leaning back over the end, her legs spread. "Stand over me so that your cock is in my face, lean over and lick my pussy." I lean over her and start licking. She is tickling my balls as I do this and I'm feeling a desperate need to come, but she doesn't give me head.

"Faster," she directs me. I speed up. "Harder." I go hard and fast. I can feel her body tense up and she starts thrusting and writhing, although she is obviously trying not to make any sound. This is a control exercise and she has all the power. I think she's coming. Her body is in spasm and her muffled cries are clear evidence of her ecstasy. "Don't stop," she says breathlessly, reaching a climax.

"Now, I'm going to open my mouth and I want you to fuck my face. Fuck my face hard, fast and deep. Don't hold back. If you hold back, I'll punish you later. Now, do it. Fuck my face." She's forcing me to dominate her now. She puts my hard dick in her mouth and I start moving in and out, thrusting all the way down her throat and out, moving harder and faster as I go.

"Harder, faster," I hear her say, though muffled with my cock in her mouth. I really start giving it to her, sticking my dick all the way down her throat. I can hear her gag, but don't stop. I continue to lick her pussy and I think she comes again, her juices flowing. What a woman. Now, I know I'm gonna cum. I tap her on the shoulder again and she grabs my balls to help me along. I push my full length into her face and deliver the load. It's the most intense orgasm of my life so far.

She continues to gently suck, and then takes me out of her mouth with a gasp of breath when she knows I'm spent. She spits out my filth into a kleenex. "Get on the bed and lie down," she says, panting. I do as she tells me, and she comes and lies down next me and collapses in my arms, our limbs intertwined. After a few minutes, she looks me in the eye and says "Nick sweet baby, thank you. You were wonderful, that was incredible. You were perfect."

She kisses me tenderly on the mouth and I hold on to her, unable to really process what has happened. "Did you like the game, Nick?" she asks me gently.

"Yes. Yes. It was..." I can't find the words.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was afraid it might be too much. But I wanted to try something different with you."

"You did that," I say and just cuddle up to her, feeling sleepy and dazed. I didn't realize sex could be like that.

We stay together for about ten minutes and finally she says. "Nick, my darling. You should get dressed and get out of here. Go home and take a bath. Can you come back later for dinner?" I nod, get dressed and give her one last hug.

"No matter what happens, Mrs. Singer, I will never, ever forget you," I tell her.

"Laura," she says with a smile and I leave.

A few hours later, after I've showered and changed, I head back over to the Singer house. Tommy is there and his Mother too of course. She's wearing a nice black dress and looks gorgeous as always. Though taking care not to expose our affair to her son, she is very loving, flirty and sweet to me, more so than usual. I can never predict her mood swings.

When Tommy leaves the room, she runs up to me and gives me a lovely, intimate hug and a romantic kiss. "My god, Nick. This afternoon. It was so exciting. You know, I might come across as very experienced to you, but I've never done anything like that before. I've been married for eighteen years and my husband, ex-husband, was totally fucking boring. Thank you for allowing me to explore. I'm so thrilled by you. You are exactly what I need right now, Nick."

She kisses me again sweetly, pressing her titties against me. "Nick, did you enjoy it, were you uncomfortable?"

"Mrs. Singer..."

"Laura."

"I...it's hard to know what to say. You took me on a wild journey. I...you...you're the most amazing person I've ever met." I nearly tell her I love her, but I know that's not what she wants or needs right now. She needs fun, she needs release. I'm glad that I can be that person for her, but she still leaves me confused with her unpredictable behavior.

"Thank you, Nick. Thank you for making me feel free and young and sexy. I'm happy for the first time in years." She gives me a lovely smile.

We all sit down for dinner and it's great. Tommy is chatty and blissfully unaware that I have been fooling around with his Mom and we all play cards. Mrs. Singer occasionally makes a sexual gesture when her son isn't looking, licking her finger like she wants to suck my cock, or flashing me her panties. After dinner, Mrs. Singer takes me aside.

"Nick baby, could you come again? I feel so close to you. I want to fuck, but that can't be tonight. I want to do it when we have the house to ourselves, so we don't have to hold back. But, if you want, I can suck your cock, so you don't get blue balls. Is that OK, my sweet boy?"

"Mrs. Singer, are you asking me if it's OK if you suck my cock?"

"Only if you call me Laura," she answers. We both giggle. Tommy has gone off to play video games, so it seems safe enough. She grabs me by the belt and pulls me into her room. "Lock the door and get your cock out, honey", she says, getting on her knees. "Now, soon, Nick baby, I want to make love. Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

"Yes, as long as it's with you," I tell her. She smiles and starts sucking my dick. This time, instead of having me come in her mouth, she pulls my cock out at the last second and I spray her face. My cum is in her hair, in her eyes, on her cheeks, on her chin and dripping from her lips. She sits there for a minute without speaking, just looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Never forget this moment," she says to me.

_______

I'm over at the Singer house almost every day now. I continue with this story that my parents are fighting and Tommy doesn't mind. We still have a great time together. Mrs. Singer doesn't seem to mind either. I come over for dinner and she gives me a wonderful hug and a kiss as soon as we're alone. We're kissing and she whispers "Touch my tits, Nick." I'm happy to oblige. She always feels amazing.

"Now, listen, Nick. This weekend, Tommy is going to be staying with his dad. I'll be here, on my own. No one else will be here. I'm actually quite nervous about this too, but how would you feel about me taking your virginity on Saturday? We could spend as much time as we like together and not worry about noise or distractions. I don't want to pressure you. Do you feel ready?" She sounds unusually vulnerable.

"Well, I did have plans this weekend, Mrs. Singer," I say, but am unable to conceal the joke, and we both giggle.

"Bad boy," she says, stroking my face.

"No, really. I am ready. I want to. I've wanted to ever since I met you, and you're the only woman who I ever think about that way." It was true. Now that we were back on, there were no other girls.

"That means a lot, thank you, Nick. I really do think you're lovely, and..." giving my cock an extended squeeze, "...very impressive. I want to feel you inside me. It will be hard to wait till then, Nick. It's five days."

"I've waited years for this, Mrs. Singer. I have barely thought about anything else this entire time."

"I'm glad I can give you what you want." We hug and she rests her head on my chest. I want to tell her I love her, but I'm not sure if it's even true, or if that might make her not want to be with me, in case I'm taking it too seriously. Despite this closeness and her apparent sincerity, there continues to be uncertainty.

"Mrs. Singer, I want to see you before Saturday."

"You will, Nick. How about tonight after dinner? Unless you have plans."

"Nothing I can't cancel," I say, jokingly.

Later that night, I'm hanging out with Tommy when I receive one of those infrequent texts from his mother. It just says "Office." Mrs. Singer has a room on the other side of the house where she does the accounts and web stuff for her business, and I know that's where she'll be. I get hard instantly, thinking about what she might have in store for me. I leave Tommy to his tunnel vision game and walk over to see her.

I go in and close the door behind me. She is standing by her desk, completely nude except for some fantastic looking panties. I feel like the luckiest boy in the world. "Lock the door," she whispers. I do as she asks, then approach her. She turns and gets up on the table, on all fours like a lioness on the prowl. "Over here, boy," she commands me.

Is Mistress Laura back? No, not quite. This time she is looking at me, deeply and intensely. I get close and we kiss. She starts undoing my belt and pants as I explore her body. My pants fall on the floor and my cock stands straight up. She starts fellating me as I fiddle with the elastic in her panties. "You're a dream come true, Mrs. Singer", I say quietly. She carries on sucking my dick and makes an "Uh-huh" sound.

I want to fuck her here and now and I tell her as much. She takes my cock out of her mouth and says "Saturday, Nicholas. You can be a good boy and wait."

"At least let me eat your pussy, Mrs. Singer."

"If you call me Laura," she replies.

"OK."

"I mean it."

"Laura, can I please eat your pussy now?" I ask and she smiles.

"Come on, take my panties off." She steps down onto the floor and I peel off her panties, very slowly. I'm still not accustomed to having this extraordinary woman be naked in front of me. "Where do you want me, Nick?" She wants me to be assertive.

"Sit back on the table, with one leg raised." She does exactly as I suggest and she looks like a whore straight from heaven. As she has instructed me, I lick her pussy like an ice cream cone, soft and slow at first, building in intensity as she responds. Like the last time I did this, she is keeping her voice muffled, but this time it is so her son won't hear her. She starts to tremble and grabs my hair, and I know she's coming to a furious climax.

"Oh Nick, Nick, Nick, yes, yes, yessssss..." she says very quietly but with great intensity. Her juices are all over my face and I love it.

"Please let me fuck you, Mrs. Singer" I ask, and she smiles naughtily at me.

"If you ask again before Saturday, I shall never let you fuck me. Got it? Plus, you called me Mrs. Singer again." I make a zipped-up mouth gesture.

"Now, let me suck your dick, but this time I want you to come on my tits, OK baby?"

Five minutes later her body is splattered with my cum and it's a most thrilling and beautiful sight. She stretches her arms in the air and stares at me without speaking. After a minute or so, she stands up, grabs a bathrobe and tells me to get on back to her son. I kiss her and we say goodnight.

_______

Two days later, I go over and watch a movie with Tommy and his Mom, who I suppose is my secret girlfriend now, not that we'd actually ever been on a real date. She looks gorgeous in a small, tight dress and is wearing glasses again, which really accentuates the age difference between us and makes it hotter. Not that it really could get any hotter than it already is.

She and I purposely sit next to each other on the couch and Tommy is off to the side in a chair. About thirty minutes into the film, Tommy falls asleep and starts snoring. There is a big blanket on the couch, and Mrs. Singer picks it up and puts it over the two of us. We cuddle up. A few minutes later, she unzips my fly and starts fondling my dick as we watch the film.

"I'm gonna come, Mrs. Singer", I whisper to her.

"Oh no, you don't big boy. You're not coming on this couch," she says with a quiet giggle.

She folds back the blanket, leans down and takes my cock in her mouth, ensuring that my explosive orgasm has a controlled release. She carries on sucking me for a full minute after I've come, to make sure I'm completely taken care of. She picks up her head and spits out my spunk in her empty wine glass. Out of breath, whispers "I'll never get tired of having that big, beautiful schoolboy cock in my mouth, baby."

I look over at Tommy. He is fully passed out, still snoring. "Mrs. Singer, can I make you come too?" I say, hopefully.

"You're so thoughtful, honey. But, no, not tonight," she says rather cryptically. I put my dick away and we continue with the film. Eventually, Tommy wakes up.

Hey, what's up, y'all?" he says, sleepily.

_______

The next night, I'm having dinner with Tommy and his Mom, and we're eating out for a change. She's celebrating because her gallery has sold some major pieces and is doing well. She doesn't say, but I gather that she is celebrating her new found freedom as well. She certainly seems like a new woman. Tommy is in a great mood and his tongue starts wagging.

"So, Mom. Nick is totally in love with some chick," he says. I go bright red.

"Oh, really?" Mrs. Singer says, looking at me with raised eyebrows. I just shake my head.

"Yeah. I can totally tell. He's all distracted and keeps saying weird stuff."

"Like what, Tommy?" his Mother asks with a smirk on her face.

"Well, we were watching, er..."

"What?"

"I probably shouldn't say," he goes on.

"We were watching a porno," I mumble. Mrs. Singer looks shocked.

"Boys!" she gasps.

"Whatever, Mom. OK, so anyway, Nick is totally like, 'that's not how that works' or whatever, so I know that he's been doing it with a girl, though he denies it. He says this chick wants to wait or whatever and I say he should just fuck her, y'know, but he's says it's not like that, so I figure he's in love."

Tommy rambles on and on and I just put my head in my hands. Mrs. Singer goes from being shocked to amused and then joins in with teasing me.

"Is this true, Nick? Have you been seeing someone?" she asks me. I wonder if she's asking because she thinks I might have another girl on the side or because she just wants to have fun at my expense.

"Yeah, kinda, I don't know," I say awkwardly.

"And do you love her?" Tommy interjects sarcastically. Mrs. Singer makes a funny face at me. I'm feeling emotional and just let it all out.

"Yes, I think I'm in love. But it's one way. She still wants to have fun with me though, so I guess I'll just be her toy for a while." As I'm saying this I start to feel sad. It's the truth though. Tommy doesn't pick up on any of that and just carries on ribbing me, so I turn it around. "What about you, Tommy? Any girls on the horizon?"

He blushes as well and mumbles under his breath, "Maybe." I'm actually really surprised, pleasantly so.

"We should go on a double date sometime," I suggest jokingly. Tommy laughs and his mother looks bored and tries to change the subject. "What about you, Mrs. Singer?" I ask. "Now you're free again, any fellas circling?"

Tommy punches my arm and says, "Shut up, dude," then gets up to go to the bathroom. After he's gone, she looks at me.

"Actually, there is a fella circling," she says. "He's a little younger than me but he's totally gorgeous and presses all my buttons. He drives me wild with his giant dick and gets me hotter than I've been in years with his sweet kisses. I'm hoping he's gonna fuck my brains out pretty soon," she goes on. I'm speechless. "And even though I don't know where it's going, I really do care about him. I'm just not that good at showing it," she says, then takes a drink.

We stare at each other and I'm not sure what to feel or think. Tommy comes back and I'm just sitting there bright red. Mrs. Singer pays the bill for dinner and we leave. We drive off and they drop me at my place. That's the end of the night and I'm left with a lot to think about.

_______

The next two days are torture. Mrs. Singer and I text a few times and every hour seems like an eternity. After what feels like weeks, the big day rolls around and I have never been so excited in my whole life. If all goes to plan, I will lose my virginity to Mrs. Singer today. I can barely sleep or eat, but eventually, after a long and fretful day, the appointed hour arrives and I head over to her house.

Tommy is gone all weekend with his dad, so we have the place to ourselves. As arranged, I let myself in the back door, and Mrs. Singer is in the living room. She looks wonderful and all my fears that something would go wrong vanish completely. She is wearing a tight blue top with sheer lace that reveals parts of her skin and a mini skirt. Her midriff is exposed and she is wearing heels. She is walking the line between classy and slutty beautifully.