My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is perfect and I tell her so. We embrace and our lips brush together as she speaks to me. "You know, Nick, you have been the sweetest boy this last year or so. You have been so kind and loving to me and you have helped me get my confidence back. And, you have been so fun to play around with too. I wasn't expecting it, to be honest."

I'm overwhelmed just to be in her presence and start to feel very nervous, like I used to. I'm not forming good sentences. "Nick, honey. Are you nervous? It's quite charming. Here, let's sit down on the couch together." She has some gentle music playing and there are two glasses and a bottle of champagne on the table.

"Now, you're not twenty-one, so I shouldn't really let you drink, but seeing as I plan on letting you fuck me pretty soon, I don't see the harm in it." She smiles lovingly and touches my cheek. "But you can't drink too much, because then you won't function properly," she laughs, but I'm too nervous. "One glass, OK, sweetie? That will help you relax."

We sit down and Mrs. Singer toasts to me becoming a man. She kisses me sweetly, we clink glasses and have a sip. I feel better.

"Mrs. Singer, can you take control tonight? Is that OK?"

"Yes, of course honey. Although I haven't done this in a while, I have done it before. I'll take care of you. You really are too adorable."

She leans in, kisses me gently and leaves her lips sitting on mine as she strokes my hair. She presses her tits against me and puts her hand on the lump in my pants. I have been hard since I got there. We make out for a while and explore each other's bodies slowly and softly.

"So, Mrs. Singer..."

"Now, Nick," she interrupts me. "Tonight, I'm going to insist that you call me Laura, OK? I mean it. Can you handle that?"

"Yes, I can. Laura. I wanted to ask, do we do all the other stuff first, and then...y'know, or do we just get straight down to it?" She giggles and then moves over and sits on my knee.

"Don't you think we should take our time and do everything, Nick?"

"Yes, please Mrs...Laura," I reply and we continue kissing. Then, she gets up and stands in front of me. I take her in.

"First of all, why don't I strip for you, Nick? What I want you to do is take your cock out and masturbate while I strip. Just don't come. Are you comfortable doing that?" It feels a little strange and I'm shy, but I do as she asks. I unzip my fly and pull my dick out. She looks at me and chews on her lip a little.

"Oh Nick, I love how big you are. Let me tell you a secret, tonight, you'll be the biggest boy I've ever had inside me. And the youngest. The guy I lost my virginity to in high school was older than you, baby. I can't wait," she says as she starts to remove her clothing.

She peels off her clothes one item at a time and it seems like she chose some complicated items on purpose to elongate the process. She unclips her stockings and pulls them off, throwing them at me. She peels off her panties and flicks them at my head with a giggle. Her bra is next and all that is left on her silky white skin is a necklace. She looks so great and I have to be careful not to make myself come as I stroke my cock.

She stands in front of me, leans over and licks the length of my shaft. She gets down on her knees and starts undoing my belt while giving me head, then pulls my pants off. "Take your shirt off, boy," she says, then sits astride me on the sofa, with her feet up by my hips, leaning back while holding on to my shoulders. She starts rubbing herself along the length of my cock, using me as a toy, as I sit there, taking it all in.

She is getting excited. She's a wild woman, seemingly free of inhibitions tonight. Beyond the physical bliss, it feels amazing to be able to excite this magnificent woman. The tip of my cock is edging into her, and she is playing with me, putting it right up against her, letting it go in half an inch, then pulling out. I still haven't penetrated her. I'm still a virgin.

"Not yet, lover. Why don't you carry me into the bedroom?" she suggests, so I stand and pick her up. She doesn't weigh much and it's no problem. I walk her to her room and she is smiling at me with a cheeky grin the whole time. I place her down on the bed gently and go in to kiss her pussy. Remembering all the lessons she taught me, I circle her yummy clit with my tongue like I'm savoring an ice cream.

The effect is instant, and she is much more vocal than she has been before. Now that we are truly alone, she can be free and lets herself go. "Oh, yes, Nick, keep going. You're so good at that. Yesssss," she cries out.

"I love your pussy, Mrs...Laura," I manage to say while bringing her to a climax. She is actually screaming in ecstasy and it's amazing. She presses my face into her and I don't stop until she tells me to. She lays there exhausted, and I'm hoping this would mean I could finally fuck her.

"Baby, you want head first, or you want to fuck me right now?" she says, out of breath.

"Can I please..."

"You want to have me, don't you?" She asks and I nod. "What position do you want to start in?"

"You on top, Mrs...I'm sorry, Laura. Just like you were doing before on the couch, teasing, you know."

"Yes, I know, sweetie. OK, lie down." This is it. I'm going to fuck a woman for the first time.

She sits astride me again and toys with my cock. Holding it in one hand, she rubs her clit and pussy lips, letting it go in an inch, then taking it out. After a few minutes of this divine torture, she asks me, "Are you ready, baby? Are you ready for me to take your virginity?"

"Yes, Mrs. Singer. Yes, please," I say eagerly. She edges me in an inch, then two, then three. This is it. It feels better than anything I'd ever felt before. She is tight, soft and warm.

"Oh my god, Nick. You're big. Wow. I..."

"You feel...amazing..." Neither of us could really speak for a while. She sits down on me and I'm all the way in.

"Oh, that's deep, baby. Oh fuck, this is hot. Fuck, you're...uh, uh." She starts grinding on me and I do my best not to come right away. After a few minutes of her sliding up and down on my shaft, I feel myself start to come, so I grab her around the waist and pull her off me.

"Nick..."

"I was about to come. And I don't want to, not yet."

"Oh, good boy. Having fun so far?" I nod ferociously. "Wanna fuck me from behind?"

"Yes. Get on all fours," I tell her.

"Yes, sir!" She likes that I have taken charge. I pull up behind her, but have a little trouble getting in. "Let me guide you in, sweetie," she says kindly. She takes my cock and gets me inside. "OK, fuck me, honey. Just be careful not to fall out." This position is even better than the last, and I think I'm going even deeper inside her. I hold her around the waist and give it to her.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yesssss, holy shit, yes...baby...it's been a long time since I've been fucked like this, my love." I'm taken aback by her calling me that and I want to tell her I love her. But, I just carry on fucking her instead. "Don't come, baby. Pull out if you're gonna come" I manage to hold on for a few minutes of solid ramming and I think I make her come again. She is certainly screaming "Yes" and "Fuck me" a lot.

Before I come, I pull out. "Now what, Mrs. Singer?"

"Now, you're gonna fuck me on top, face to face and you're gonna come in me. Really give it to me, and you're gonna look me in the eye as you do."

"OK. Are you sure it's OK for me to come in you?"

"Yes, baby, I took precaution."

"And it's OK for me to be hard?"

"Babe, give it to me. I want all your youthful energy. And you can fuck me bareback all weekend, but after that we'll start using rubbers, OK? I wanted this first time to be special." I nearly tell her I love her again, but don't want to blow it. We kiss and I penetrate her again. I start nice and slow and we lock eyes. I go faster and harder and I won't last long. "Fuck me, Nick. Yes, baby, you feel so good," she tells me as I speed up.

I start ramming her as she gives me more and more encouragement. She puts her legs up around me and we're moving and groaning in time without ever breaking eye contact. I manage to fuck her for a solid three minutes before I'm beyond the point of no return.

"I'm gonna come, Mrs. Singer...Laura...I...here...we..." I push myself deep inside her and fill her with my hot sticky muck. No orgasm has ever felt like that before. As I go deep inside she lets out a high squeak and it truly feels like I'm no longer a virgin. We collapse together, out of breath, sweaty and giggling. I'm tingling all over and my dick is on fire.

I can't help myself and I let it out. "I love you, Mrs. Singer, I..."

She puts her finger on my mouth and just says "You sweet boy." We lay there together for a few minutes and then she asks me to pull out. She runs out of the room, then comes back to bed with the glasses of champagne. We cuddle for ages and it's blissful.

"Can we do it again?" I ask her timidly.

______

We do it again that night, then after cuddling up and having another drink and snack, we go to sleep. Hours later, we wake up together for the first time. The morning light is pouring into the room and it's lovely. "Good morning, lover boy," she says softly with a smile full of sunshine. She gets out of bed and makes us breakfast and coffee, while I follow her around like a loyal puppy.

As usual, she's wearing her silk pink robe, and she looks irresistibly sexy. After breakfast, we make love again, and our fun spills into the afternoon. We drive out to an obscure spot, have lunch and then laze around in a secluded park. We lay on the grass and play little kissing games with our tongues as we hold hands.

We had discussed whether I should go home before Tommy returns or if I should just hang around. But then, she receives a text from her son asking if it is OK if he stays another night with his Dad, that he would come back Monday after school. She misses her son, but we're excited to get another night together on our perfect weekend.

"Would you like dinner in or out tonight, Nick?"

"Would it worry you if we were spotted, Mrs. Singer?"

"Seriously, dude. Call me Laura. But, yeah, this is a little tricky. I'm twice your age and my son is your best friend. I don't think it would be a good idea if people knew, especially Tommy. Don't you agree?"

"I don't mind keeping it a secret. I don't want to ruin my friendship with Tommy. But it would be nice to have some actual dates with you. You know, you're not the only one who's into movies and music and art."

"Well, why don't we go to the movies tonight, and then come back to my place for sex?" she suggests. We both laugh and I tickle her.

Later that afternoon, we go to the cinema, and make out most of the time. We're in the back row, reserved for lovers and I finger her while we kiss. She fiddles with my dick and even gives me head for a little while. I notice a few people checking us out, but I don't care and apparently neither does she.

I ask her not to make me come because I want to save it for later, though of course I'm frustrated. On the way out, we do get a few funny looks from folks wondering why this forty-something milf babe is with a teenage schoolboy, but luckily no one we know sees us. Back at the house, she cooks dinner for us and we have a little more to drink.

She has her glasses on which makes her extra milfy and it drives me crazy. I can't keep my hands off her as she is cooking and she has to keep slapping my hands away, playfully. After dinner, she says "I want you to fuck me in every room in this house, Nick baby, in every position we can think of."

"All tonight?" I suggest and we laugh.

"No, but we can start right here right now in the lounge. She stands up, pulls up her skirt and pulls her panties aside. "Eat my pussy, Nick, get me ready for my big boy." I love it when she's dominating. I get on my knees as she stands over me. She puts a leg on the sofa and even though I'd fucked this amazing lady three times now, I still can't believe that I'm doing this to her.

"Want me to leave my clothes on while you fuck me, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"OK, you strip, though, please." She helps me take all my clothes off and then positions herself to be fucked from behind. She is standing, but leaning over, holding on to the back of the couch. "Pull my panties aside and give it to me, Nick baby" I do as she asks. Fucking this woman is the best experience of my life so far.

"Thank...you...for...letting...me...fuck...you...Mrs...Singer..." I say, while ramming her sweet pussy from behind.

She is panting heavily, "Call...me...Laura...uh, uh uh," she says and we both laugh while groaning from the passion of hot sex. After a good five minutes of fucking like this I tell her I'm gonna come.

"OK, stop, my darling. I want you to face me when you come, yes? Give it to me against the wall. But first, undress me, my love." Again, I'm surprised that she called me that, and my heart swells for her. I'm sure that the two of us developing feelings for one another is unhealthy, though the sex certainly isn't. I take off her top, and unzip her dress while we kiss and she strokes my cock.

I begin to feel like no sex I would ever have again would be as good as this. I have trouble with her bra as usual, so she unstraps it. She stands there nude and it's my turn to be assertive. "Get up against the wall," I tell her. She looks at me hotly and licks her lips. Picking up a small step stool, she moves towards the wall, pulling me towards her by the dick.

"We're going to need this." She puts one leg up on the stool and then her arms up above her head in surrender. "Remember the first time you touched me, Nick? When you took away the basketball and landed on top of me? The first time you saw me naked? Our first kiss?"

"Of course, Laura, I'll never forget. I'll never forget any of this."

"I remember it too. That day in the kitchen when you hugged me and I felt your hard cock, that's when I knew we would someday be doing this."

"I have only hoped, Laura." I move up against her and the tip of my cock presses against her pussy.

She takes a sharp intake of breath and then whispers "Fuck me, my sweet boy." I fuck her. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, uh...do it...give it to me...I love your big cock. You're the best cock I ever had." Mrs. Singer is great at talking dirty.

"Should I come in you, Mrs. Singer?"

"Yes...yes...Laura...fuck me...come in me...call me Laura..."

I'm gonna come. "Laura...Laura...here it comes...Laura...I love you...I..." I explode inside her and she lets out a scream of ecstasy and joy. We stand there for a minute, sweating and breathing hard in each other's arms. "Mrs. Singer...I'm sorry I said that..."

"It's OK, Nick, sweetie," she says as we separate and sit back down on the couch. "I know you have feelings for me beyond just wanting to fuck me. I know you care, which is one reason why I want you."

That's nice but she doesn't say how she feels so I don't ask. She hops off and leads me to the bathroom. "Let's have a shower," she says. In the shower we continue making out and touching each other. I guess this feeling of being on fire for each other isn't going away.

"I'm going to want you again before bed, Nick. But maybe you shouldn't sleep over, just in case."

"Mrs. Singer, I'm sorry, but I do love you," I tell her, hoping for a deeper response.

"That's very sweet, just don't get hung up. We can never be a real couple, you know that, right? I don't want it to end, but at some point you're going to want a girlfriend your age." I look down. "We don't have to think about that now, sweetie. You just enjoy this. It doesn't have to end until we want it to, OK?" I smile at her. I feel a whole whirling mix of emotions, from euphoria and love to guilt and worry, but I try to relax and just be happy. My dream has come true, after all, hasn't it?

End of Part two. Continued in Part Three...